/* */

PDA

View Full Version : After Saddam, Iraqi women are used as sex objects

sonz
03-13-2006, 09:28 PM
Violence against women has increased dramatically since the 2003 U.S.-led invasion of Iraq. They have been kidnapped, killed, raped, and even sold to foreign countries for the global prostitution network, the Woman Freedom Organization (WFO), a Baghdad-based NGO, said in a report earlier this month.

"We've studied reports from local NGOs on women's rights in the past three years, including violence, kidnappings, forced prostitution and honor killings," WFO President Senar Mohammad told Reuters. “And the extent to which women have lost their rights in Iraq is shocking."

According to the WFO study, the most worrying trend was the kidnappings of women, many of whom reported being sexually abused or tortured. "Kidnapping and raping women has become so widespread that every woman worries that she may become the next victim. Very few women are seen on the streets. It was not like that before the war, no! Many are frightened to step out of their home,” an unidentified Iraqi woman said.

More than 2,000 Iraqi women have been kidnapped since April 2003, the report said, adding that such incidents were largely unknown during Saddam Hussein’s regime. "Money has become more important than lives, and kidnapping women – easy targets because of their weakness – is a quicker way to get a good ransom," said Mohammad.

Moreover, the study says that several Iraqi women were being sold as sex workers abroad, mainly to the illegal markets in Yemen, Syria, Jordan and the Gulf States. Victims usually discover their fate only after they have been lured outside Iraq by false promises.

"They told my family that I was very beautiful and they were sure I could be a famous model outside Iraq," said one woman who was deceived by traffickers into going to Kuwait. "Because my brothers and father died in 2003, and we needed money desperately, my mother agreed that I should go."

"But I discovered that everything was a lie, and I was forced to have sexual relations with men," she said painfully. "I lost my virginity to a 65-year-old man who bought me at a very high price and who slept with me everyday until I ran away and arranged my return to Iraq."

* Sexual abuses

The report also raised concerns about the conditions of women detainees currently held in prisons run by the U.S. and UK occupation forces, pointing to the Al-Kadhimiya and Abu-Ghraib prisons in particular. "Based on our records and from anonymous information, we estimate that there are more than 250 women in these two prisons alone, who are exposed to different kinds of torture, including sexual abuses,” Mohammad said.

"I was kidnapped and sexually abused," said Surra Abdu, who spent two months in al-Kadhimiya prison. "But after I was released and reported the matter to the police, they interrogated me and hurt me more, saying I was in cahoots with my jailers." Abdu added: "Is that the freedom and security offered to us when Saddam was toppled?"

The Iraqi Interior Ministry denies that women detainees were regularly subject to mistreatment. "We're Muslims, and we know very well how to treat our women prisoners," said top ministry official Ahmed Youssifin.

But the WFO rejects the government‘s assertions, insisting that it has abundant evidence of the abuse of women detainees. "It's very difficult to believe women are being well-treated in Iraqi prisons," he said. "Many times have I seen signs of torture and beatings on their faces after they were released."

Some of the photos that U.S. guards shot at Abu Ghraib show a U.S. military policeman "having sex with an Iraqi woman," according to Maj Gen Taguba, who headed a 2005 investigation into abuses of female detainees at the hands of U.S. guards. The Taguba report also stated that U.S. guards committed other crimes against Iraqi women for their entertainment. "An Iraqi woman in her 70s had been harnessed and ridden like a donkey at Abu Ghraib and another coalition detention center after being arrested last July," the report said.

Lawyers of women prisoners also assert that U.S. guards had been raping women detainees and forcing them to strip naked in front of men. They also said that these crimes were being committed all across Iraq. According to an Iraqi female lawyer, identified as Swadi, a woman prisoner at a U.S. military base in al-Kharkh told her that “she had been raped… several American soldiers had raped her. She had tried to fight them off and they had hurt her arm.”

There is reason to believe that these abuses are still going on. When Swadi tried to visit women detainees at Abu Ghraib recently, U.S. guards refused to let her in. When she complained, they threatened to arrest her.

It is obvious that these abuses are horrible. What is so painful is that the oppression of Iraqi women won’t end soon. It will also have a devastating impact on the way of life of the Iraqi people -- thanks to the U.S./UK invasion.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
03-13-2006, 09:36 PM
salam
"An Iraqi woman in her 70s had been harnessed and ridden like a donkey at Abu Ghraib and another coalition detention center after being arrested last July," the report said.
[MAD]thats terrible :( [/MAD]
May Allah S.W.T. bring peace and victory to the Iraqi people.
Ameen.

Maimunah
03-13-2006, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lovly_lady
salam

[MAD]thats terrible :( [/MAD]
May Allah S.W.T. bring peace and victory to the Iraqi people.
Ameen.
ameen thats really terrible:grumbling
:w:

E'jaazi
03-14-2006, 04:30 AM
Look what they are doing to our sisters! Ya Allah!

After Saddam, Iraqi women are used as sex objects
3/13/2006 7:20:00 PM GMT

Violence against women has increased dramatically since the 2003 U.S.-led invasion of Iraq. They have been kidnapped, killed, raped, and even sold to foreign countries for the global prostitution network, the Woman Freedom Organization (WFO), a Baghdad-based NGO, said in a report earlier this month.

"We've studied reports from local NGOs on women's rights in the past three years, including violence, kidnappings, forced prostitution and honor killings," WFO President Senar Mohammad told Reuters. “And the extent to which women have lost their rights in Iraq is shocking."

According to the WFO study, the most worrying trend was the kidnappings of women, many of whom reported being sexually abused or tortured. "Kidnapping and raping women has become so widespread that every woman worries that she may become the next victim. Very few women are seen on the streets. It was not like that before the war, no! Many are frightened to step out of their home,” an unidentified Iraqi woman said.

More than 2,000 Iraqi women have been kidnapped since April 2003, the report said, adding that such incidents were largely unknown during Saddam Hussein’s regime. "Money has become more important than lives, and kidnapping women – easy targets because of their weakness – is a quicker way to get a good ransom," said Mohammad.

Moreover, the study says that several Iraqi women were being sold as sex workers abroad, mainly to the illegal markets in Yemen, Syria, Jordan and the Gulf States. Victims usually discover their fate only after they have been lured outside Iraq by false promises.

"They told my family that I was very beautiful and they were sure I could be a famous model outside Iraq," said one woman who was deceived by traffickers into going to Kuwait. "Because my brothers and father died in 2003, and we needed money desperately, my mother agreed that I should go."

"But I discovered that everything was a lie, and I was forced to have sexual relations with men," she said painfully. "I lost my virginity to a 65-year-old man who bought me at a very high price and who slept with me everyday until I ran away and arranged my return to Iraq."

Sexual abuses
The report also raised concerns about the conditions of women detainees currently held in prisons run by the U.S. and UK occupation forces, pointing to the Al-Kadhimiya and Abu-Ghraib prisons in particular. "Based on our records and from anonymous information, we estimate that there are more than 250 women in these two prisons alone, who are exposed to different kinds of torture, including sexual abuses,” Mohammad said.

"I was kidnapped and sexually abused," said Surra Abdu, who spent two months in al-Kadhimiya prison. "But after I was released and reported the matter to the police, they interrogated me and hurt me more, saying I was in cahoots with my jailers." Abdu added: "Is that the freedom and security offered to us when Saddam was toppled?"

The Iraqi Interior Ministry denies that women detainees were regularly subject to mistreatment. "We're Muslims, and we know very well how to treat our women prisoners," said top ministry official Ahmed Youssifin.

But the WFO rejects the government‘s assertions, insisting that it has abundant evidence of the abuse of women detainees. "It's very difficult to believe women are being well-treated in Iraqi prisons," he said. "Many times have I seen signs of torture and beatings on their faces after they were released."

Some of the photos that U.S. guards shot at Abu Ghraib show a U.S. military policeman "having sex with an Iraqi woman," according to Maj Gen Taguba, who headed a 2005 investigation into abuses of female detainees at the hands of U.S. guards. The Taguba report also stated that U.S. guards committed other crimes against Iraqi women for their entertainment. "An Iraqi woman in her 70s had been harnessed and ridden like a donkey at Abu Ghraib and another coalition detention center after being arrested last July," the report said.

Lawyers of women prisoners also assert that U.S. guards had been raping women detainees and forcing them to strip naked in front of men. They also said that these crimes were being committed all across Iraq. According to an Iraqi female lawyer, identified as Swadi, a woman prisoner at a U.S. military base in al-Kharkh told her that “she had been raped… several American soldiers had raped her. She had tried to fight them off and they had hurt her arm.”

There is reason to believe that these abuses are still going on. When Swadi tried to visit women detainees at Abu Ghraib recently, U.S. guards refused to let her in. When she complained, they threatened to arrest her.

It is obvious that these abuses are horrible. What is so painful is that the oppression of Iraqi women won’t end soon. It will also have a devastating impact on the way of life of the Iraqi people -- thanks to the U.S./UK invasion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
beliefindeath
03-14-2006, 04:43 AM
:uuh:
Very Shocking

These people are meant to suffer. It should be their fate.

nimrod
03-14-2006, 04:56 AM
The people doing these things should be shot.

Thanks
Nimrod

abdul Majid
03-14-2006, 05:43 AM
:grumbling

Anonymous.92
03-14-2006, 05:47 AM
That is disgusting. May Allah save these people. Ameen

Sis786
03-14-2006, 08:49 AM
This is bad, these are the same people that thought that by covering women in black cloth you were abusing them and NOW there doing this.

May Allah SWT protect all the Muslim women around the world from the evil of the Kaffir Aameen

knuckles
03-14-2006, 04:35 PM
You do know this is being done by Muslims right? You do know this was just as bad if not worst under Saddam right? Do you know what Uday Hussiens favorite past time was? He would take the newlywed bride and rape them in front of the husband.

Maimunah
03-14-2006, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by knuckles
You do know this is being done by Muslims right? You do know this was just as bad if not worst under Saddam right? Do you know what Uday Hussiens favorite past time was? He would take the newlywed bride and rape them in front of the husband.
i dont get it:?
how do u mean n who's Uday????

knuckles
03-14-2006, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mashaallah
i dont get it:?
how do u mean n who's Uday????
Uday and Qusay were Saddam's sons. Gladly the SOB's are cold in the ground.

Muezzin
03-14-2006, 07:04 PM
You do know this is being done by Muslims right? You do know this was just as bad if not worst under Saddam right?
But crucially, not at this rate.

Hey, I'm not justifying Saddam. I wish him the same fate as Milosovic, frankly.

It's just an observation. Surely some law and order is preferable to this anarchy?

knuckles
03-14-2006, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
But crucially, not at this rate.

Hey, I'm not justifying Saddam. I wish him the same fate as Milosovic, frankly.

It's just an observation. Surely some law and order is preferable to this anarchy?
We are doing the best we can. Maybe the Iraqis should stand up and take some responsibility? What you think?

Muezzin
03-14-2006, 07:15 PM
We are doing the best we can. Maybe the Iraqis should stand up and take some responsibility? What you think?
I think all this anarchy and wasted money could have easily been avoided by just not going into Iraq, but that's not really a constructive criticism :p

knuckles
03-14-2006, 07:25 PM
I think all this anarchy and wasted money could have easily been avoided by just not going into Iraq, but that's not really a constructive criticism :p
So Iraqi's were living under a utopia before US intervention? Thousands of Shiites and Kurds might think differently

Muezzin
03-14-2006, 07:28 PM
So Iraqi's were living under a utopia before US intervention? Thousands of Shiites and Kurds might think differently
Please don't put words in my mouth. I'm a law student, I do enough of that myself thank you very much :p

I never said it was a utopia. I meant that it had order. Yes, it was a very unsatisfactory order with state-endorsed murder, but it wasn't anarchy.

arehat
03-14-2006, 07:37 PM
May Allah Ease Their Suffering Ameen

The Ruler
03-14-2006, 07:48 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by arehat

May Allah Ease Their Suffering Ameen
AMEEN!! :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated:

Maimunah
03-14-2006, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid

AMEEN!! :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated:

easy there sis
just say ameen n a :)
;D

Rou
03-14-2006, 09:57 PM
Sometimes i wonder why so many brothers turn to anger and hate...

seems no one wants to know or cares when it is ours who suffer...

perhaps there will be no peace till we realise our true situation...

that we are not in the same catergory within the eyes of evil doers...

When one bleeds they rise up in anger and are called heroes...

when one of us rises up in anger we are called a terrorist....

Sometimes i wonder why so many brothers turn to anger and hate... :?

Maimunah
03-14-2006, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rou

i hope so brother
may allah save us. i think is bcoz they saw our weakness:rollseyes may allah guide us to the right way of dealing things.
:w: :sister:

afriend
03-14-2006, 10:08 PM
It is expected because, think about it......They have full control, they wont get in trouble.....

They are a bit like the School bullies, who are the choldren of the headmaster of that school, they can do what they like, they wont get any sort of punishment.

Maimunah
03-14-2006, 10:13 PM
the muslim ummah used to be brave!!
we were the bullies bt now we are being bullied!!
i think allah is testing us!!
"Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?
We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false". allah knows best
may allah guide us
salaam:)

afriend
03-14-2006, 10:22 PM
Mashallah sister!!!!

Yes, and it is a test from Allah, verily there is ease after hardship!!!!

Maimunah
03-14-2006, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Mashallah sister!!!!

Yes, and it is a test from Allah, verily there is ease after hardship!!!!
n we pray to allah to unit us n give us victory:)

knuckles
03-14-2006, 10:27 PM

Maybe it's the strapping of bombs to yourself and blowing up innocent people:rollseyes

afriend
03-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Maybe it's the strapping of bombs to yourself and blowing up innocent people:rollseyes
urm?

I beg your pardon.

Yourself?

you shouldn't generalise like that.

Cos i think it to be a wrong act (the fact that it will achieve nothing but a continual violence)

renak
03-14-2006, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nimrod
The people doing these things should be shot.

Thanks
Nimrod
I agree that those responsible for these tortures should be shot. Heck, why not. Anyone in their right mind (westerners included) would never condone this type of behavior.

However, from the messages posted on this topic (and others), I'm getting the impression that some people are blaming the US for exposing the Iraqi women to impure practices, for the first time. Let me begin by stating that my boyfriend is Iraqi and he along with other Iraqi men are working here in the US. They insist that it was NEVER a problem finding consensual sex from "good, pure" Iraqi women. They state that many of the Iraqi women are very sexual (like many western women), the only difference is that the Iraqi women conceal their sexuality, and would never admit to it. When I was first told this by my boyfriend, I thought he was teasing me. However, several of his Iraqi friends (and Americans they work with) make the same claim. This type of sexual Iraqi women is not new. They have known it to be true all of their adult lives (before the US had an influence in Iraq). Unfortunately, they have pictures to prove it.

Maimunah
03-15-2006, 12:03 AM
thatz sooo wrong
i dont think them womens r following the deen of islam.
n ofcourse america is behind all this problems

dianputri
03-15-2006, 05:01 AM
:sl:

MAsya Allah,,
I'm so suprised and afraid read this article,,,
MAy ALLAH Subhana WAta'ala bless always upon iraqi people. ESpecially for the women.
And MAy ALLAH Subhana WAta'ala erase all wars and occupations in the world...

aljawaad
03-15-2006, 05:06 AM
Ameen

renak
03-15-2006, 06:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mashaallah
thatz sooo wrong
i dont think them womens r following the deen of islam.
n ofcourse america is behind all this problems

How in the world could America be behind this problem?

itsme01
03-15-2006, 07:29 AM
Thats just too low.
------------------

Renak,
I do not know how much of the claim that it was easy to find sex objects in Saddam Era, however in every country the problem exists (dont know about Saudi Arabia though). Anyhow, the problem in hand is not that it exists but rather the rate at which it has risen with the invasion of Iraq. In Saddam Era, yes alot of attrocities occured, but not at the scale at which now US and UK have done. People then could actually regulate the society and implement whatever law was left. But with the Invasion, that little law is gone.

Just for Fact: After Gulfwar 2, The sanctions were placed on Iraq by Western Community - US and UK planes bombed the so called "WMD factories", and it turned out that they were nothing but manufacturing Medicine. The sanctions prevented Iraq to import Medical Supplies and the bombing assured that there was none produced - This resulted in the deaths of Millions of Innocent Childeren.

Anyhow: These people do deserve to be shot and yes not all westerners are like this.

renak
03-15-2006, 07:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by itsme01
Thats just too low.
------------------

Renak,
I do not know how much of the claim that it was easy to find sex objects in Saddam Era, however in every country the problem exists (dont know about Saudi Arabia though). Anyhow, the problem in hand is not that it exists but rather the rate at which it has risen with the invasion of Iraq. In Saddam Era, yes alot of attrocities occured, but not at the scale at which now US and UK have done. People then could actually regulate the society and implement whatever law was left. But with the Invasion, that little law is gone.

Just for Fact: After Gulfwar 2, The sanctions were placed on Iraq by Western Community - US and UK planes bombed the so called "WMD factories", and it turned out that they were nothing but manufacturing Medicine. The sanctions prevented Iraq to import Medical Supplies and the bombing assured that there was none produced - This resulted in the deaths of Millions of Innocent Childeren.

Anyhow: These people do deserve to be shot and yes not all westerners are like this.
I suppose the point I'm trying to make is that the "attitude, desire, etc...of consensual free sex" of the Iraqi's existed before there was US involvement. Now that it is more open in society, does not make it a result of Western influence.

itsme01
03-15-2006, 08:06 AM
:sl: renak
format_quote Originally Posted by renak
I suppose the point I'm trying to make is that the "attitude, desire, etc...of consensual free sex" of the Iraqi's existed before there was US involvement. Now that it is more open in society, does not make it a result of Western influence.
Yes, thats understandable - however the point what I am trying to make is that before invasion, there were people who would go about regulating and preventing this from spreading and being open, as well as before people had "fear".

There was Law and Order - but now, thats no more.

renak
03-15-2006, 08:14 AM
:sl: renak

Yes, thats understandable - however the point what I am trying to make is that before invasion, there were people who would go about regulating and preventing this from spreading and being open, as well as before people had "fear".

There was Law and Order - but now, thats no more.
I don't find living in fear to be healthy. If the sexuality was hidden, it doesn't make it more acceptable. God knows what our actions and thoughts are. The fact that sexuality is becoming more open seems more honest to me.

itsme01
03-15-2006, 08:16 AM
Also, the fact that prostitution or "consensual" sex even though existed earlier - it does not enable the people to abduct women or women prisoners and use the women as "sex objects"
You being a women can perhaps understand this better: Is it ok if someone invades your privacy, looks upto you with wrong ideas, and/or rapes you - even though sex clubs are common thing in states.
(please do not be offended: if you are then i am sorry)

Also, I agree that everything must not be blamed on US and UK. Some Men are *put inappropriate word here*, they have no respect for women. Sadly, such people exist in every society.

itsme01
03-15-2006, 08:29 AM
I don't find living in fear to be healthy. If the sexuality was hidden, it doesn't make it more acceptable. God knows what our actions and thoughts are. The fact that sexuality is becoming more open seems more honest to me.
Somewhat agreed,

Islam is very open to this subject of Sexuality, however it also teaches us that respect is important. When a man/woman goes about having sex just for the pleasure - it has more negative effect on the community.

Its like this (example, this time i will use it on me :giggling: ): I go about having sex with women. And Another person (lets say you) have sex with one person and you love him (love does not mean sex). In the end, will I be more happier or You. I believe the answer is obvious.

renak
03-15-2006, 08:31 AM
Also, the fact that prostitution or "consensual" sex even though existed earlier - it does not enable the people to abduct women or women prisoners and use the women as "sex objects"
You being a women can perhaps understand this better: Is it ok if someone invades your privacy, looks upto you with wrong ideas, and/or rapes you - even though sex clubs are common thing in states.
(please do not be offended: if you are then i am sorry)

Also, I agree that everything must not be blamed on US and UK. Some Men are *put inappropriate word here*, they have no respect for women. Sadly, such people exist in every society.
I definitely agree that the existence of consensual sex does not make the abduction of women appropriate. I'm just not convinced that there has actually been an increase in the ill treatment of women (in the sexual nature) since the US has been in Iraq. Being that Iraq now has more freedom, these individual cases are now being reported. I doubt that during the Ba'athis regime, they were officially reported.

itsme01
03-15-2006, 08:49 AM
I definitely agree that the existence of consensual sex does not make the abduction of women appropriate. I'm just not convinced that there has actually been an increase in the ill treatment of women (in the sexual nature) since the US has been in Iraq. Being that Iraq now has more freedom, these individual cases are now being reported. I doubt that during the Ba'athis regime, they were officially reported.
Thats very possible - But at the same time there has to be an increase since now the offenders are free to roam the street, no law what so ever. Also, what has and is going on in prison is not setting a good example and view of US to the world.

There are huge misconceptions in both West and East regarding each society and its values. And this misconception is turning into a reality with the attrocities that the US-Army has commited with their Allies.

Please note: That we (Canada) is in West as well, but look at the Image it has in the World compared to US. Look at the Work that Canada is doing in Afghanistan - compared to what US did.
Its not very difficult to acknolwedge why is it so. And this latest invasion - has brought nothing good to Iraq or to World.

renak
03-15-2006, 09:01 AM
Thats very possible - But at the same time there has to be an increase since now the offenders are free to roam the street, no law what so ever. Also, what has and is going on in prison is not setting a good example and view of US to the world.

There are huge misconceptions in both West and East regarding each society and its values. And this misconception is turning into a reality with the attrocities that the US-Army has commited with their Allies.

Please note: That we (Canada) is in West as well, but look at the Image it has in the World compared to US. Look at the Work that Canada is doing in Afghanistan - compared to what US did.
Its not very difficult to acknolwedge why is it so. And this latest invasion - has brought nothing good to Iraq or to World.
The abuses are horrific; however, they occur in all wars (always have and always will).

No offense but one can't compare the US and Canada. The US is more of a military power, and financial contributor to the world in general.

I would argue that the invasion of Iraq will be viewed in much more positive manner as time progresses. Give Iraq a time to organize, heal, and regroup, then their impression of the invasion will more than likely change. For years Iraq has been calling out to the world to be "rescued". Well, they have been "rescued" from the Ba'athist and the process of rebuilding is something they will need to be patient with.

snowdropjasmine
03-15-2006, 09:23 AM
They are cold-blooded murders :grumbling

renak
03-15-2006, 09:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nafisa88
They are cold-blooded murders :grumbling
Do you care to explain your reasoning?

itsme01
03-15-2006, 09:36 AM
The abuses are horrific; however, they occur in all wars (always have and always will).

No offense but one can't compare the US and Canada. The US is more of a military power, and financial contributor to the world in general.

I would argue that the invasion of Iraq will be viewed in much more positive manner as time progresses. Give Iraq a time to organize, heal, and regroup, then their impression of the invasion will more than likely change. For years Iraq has been calling out to the world to be "rescued". Well, they have been "rescued" from the Ba'athist and the process of rebuilding is something they will need to be patient with.
No offense: but thats just laughable.
A very brief point form Summary of Invasion:
1- Iraq has WMD (no such thing)
2- Iraq has Biological Weapons (no such thing)
3- Saddam was put in place by the US
4- After Baghdad fell, The US showed its true Colour by Placing the US Flag
5- Use of Plutonium Shells*
6- Use of Phosphorus Bombs*
7- Killing of Media**
8- Capture of Saddam and turning the Trial into a Joke
9- Uneven distribution of Power to People
10- Failure to establish a Gov't***
11- Triggering of Civil War
12- Letting Israel use North Iraq to establish Military Base and Intelligence
...and so on.

* Against UN Laws and is a War Crime
** Despite Media giving full information of its location, Journalist were bombarded and shelled by US Forces
*** The Puppet in Afghanistan can hardly get outside of his house, let alone Kabul, and US decided to Invade Iraq

Renak, its obvious - that things are only getting uglier by every second. The same statement you said "invasion of Iraq will be viewed in much more positive manner as time progresses", same was said about Vietnam and Gulf War 2.-

HeiGou
03-15-2006, 11:00 AM
[QUOTE=blackjubba;210752]Look what they are doing to our sisters! Ya Allah!

If I can correct you, it is what your brothers (not "they") are doing to your sisters. The Americans may have accidentally enabled them to behave like this by removing Saddam's police control, but it is Muslims who are doing this, well most of this, to Muslimas. Who would have guessed?

All the work of Iraqi men, not the West.

renak
03-15-2006, 11:58 AM
Somewhat agreed,

Islam is very open to this subject of Sexuality, however it also teaches us that respect is important. When a man/woman goes about having sex just for the pleasure - it has more negative effect on the community.

Its like this (example, this time i will use it on me :giggling: ): I go about having sex with women. And Another person (lets say you) have sex with one person and you love him (love does not mean sex). In the end, will I be more happier or You. I believe the answer is obvious.
This is very true. However, I think it boils down to a woman using her brain, and logic before agreeing to consensual sex.

renak
03-15-2006, 12:04 PM
7- Killing of Media**
...and so on.

** Despite Media giving full information of its location, Journalist were bombarded and shelled by US Forces
*** The Puppet in Afghanistan can hardly get outside of his house, let alone Kabul, and US decided to Invade Iraq

Renak, its obvious - that things are only getting uglier by every second. The same statement you said "invasion of Iraq will be viewed in much more positive manner as time progresses", same was said about Vietnam and Gulf War 2.-
You may be correct. Hey I can hope can't I? :okay:

itsme01
03-15-2006, 12:18 PM
You may be correct. Hey I can hope can't I? :okay:
:lol: i guess so ;D

knuckles
03-15-2006, 02:55 PM
Where do you guys get your info from?

7- Killing of Media**
...and so on.

1-Every intelligence agency around the world thought he had WMD. There was an article recently where one of his Generals even said he thought they had them up until the invasion and was disappointed when he were told they didn't.

2-See point 1

3-Saddam was not put in place by the US. Saddam was elected by the people of Iraq as Vice-President. He proceeded to kill off the people around him and connsolidated his power. Look it up

4-They put the flag up over Saddam's statue. They realized this was wrong and replaced it with the Iraqi flag immediately.

5-If the US used plutonium shells everybody would be dead anywhere near the ammo storage since Plutonium is highly irradiated. The US do use Depleted Uranium shells that is legal un the Geneva Conventions. Test has shown there's more radiation in a glow stick than in one of those shells.

6-They are Phosperus Shells and they are perfectly legal under the Geneva Convictions. They are used to illuminate the sky and to make buildings. There is no proof that it was used purposely against troops.

7-They new where the media was staying but they were also taking fire from that location. How do I know? My brother was there. He said from 1000 yards a camera looks a lot like an RPG.

8-Well the Irqi's are holding that trial. The US has nothing to do with it. Personally if I would have found Saddam I would have sealed off the hole and filled it with water.

9-Hey the Iraqi people elected the people to lead them. The US had nothing to do with that. If the US did then Sadr's block would have been shut out instead of having the most people in the government

10-The people establishes a government not the US

11-Blame that on the insurgents

12-HA HA HA show me the proof.

itsme01
03-15-2006, 05:01 PM
Where do you guys get your info from?

1-Every intelligence agency around the world thought he had WMD. There was an article recently where one of his Generals even said he thought they had them up until the invasion and was disappointed when he were told they didn't.

2-See point 1

3-Saddam was not put in place by the US. Saddam was elected by the people of Iraq as Vice-President. He proceeded to kill off the people around him and connsolidated his power. Look it up

4-They put the flag up over Saddam's statue. They realized this was wrong and replaced it with the Iraqi flag immediately.

5-If the US used plutonium shells everybody would be dead anywhere near the ammo storage since Plutonium is highly irradiated. The US do use Depleted Uranium shells that is legal un the Geneva Conventions. Test has shown there's more radiation in a glow stick than in one of those shells.

6-They are Phosperus Shells and they are perfectly legal under the Geneva Convictions. They are used to illuminate the sky and to make buildings. There is no proof that it was used purposely against troops.

7-They new where the media was staying but they were also taking fire from that location. How do I know? My brother was there. He said from 1000 yards a camera looks a lot like an RPG.

8-Well the Irqi's are holding that trial. The US has nothing to do with it. Personally if I would have found Saddam I would have sealed off the hole and filled it with water.

9-Hey the Iraqi people elected the people to lead them. The US had nothing to do with that. If the US did then Sadr's block would have been shut out instead of having the most people in the government

10-The people establishes a government not the US

11-Blame that on the insurgents

12-HA HA HA show me the proof.
Ignorance is bliss. See below how it works

1- You make me laugh
2- You make me laugh louder
3- now you have done it, i am rolling on the floor
4- please stop - you are killing me
5- ok, now i stopped laughing
6- ahan, carry on please
7- good good
8- more
9- please
10- ok
11- nice
12- claps, bravo!, Bravo!

;D

knuckles
03-15-2006, 05:21 PM
Ignorance is bliss. See below how it works

1- You make me laugh
2- You make me laugh louder
3- now you have done it, i am rolling on the floor
4- please stop - you are killing me
5- ok, now i stopped laughing
6- ahan, carry on please
7- good good
8- more
9- please
10- ok
11- nice
12- claps, bravo!, Bravo!

;D
Oh so you have nothing intelligent to say? Carry on

itsme01
03-15-2006, 05:26 PM
Oh so you have nothing intelligent to say? Carry on
nope, i am not as smart as you. ;D

Malsidabym
03-15-2006, 05:47 PM
The military power thing cannot be disputed (although it would be if american money had not squashed the canadian "arrow" project), the financial thing might be disputed though, depending on how numbers are crunched. In 2004(sorry more recent numbers are hard to find) the US donated 19 billion foreign aid while Canada donated 2.9 billion. There is some dispute by humanitarian critics about the US figure as accusations that some of the US 'donations' come in the form of military 'assistance' (Iraq, etc.).

When these numbers are looked at in % GDP, the US donations are 0.14 GDP and Canada is 0.26 GDP. These are much lower than Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, Sweden and the Netherlands all donating more than 0.7 GDP with Norway the leading world donar at 0.92 GDP.

knuckles
03-15-2006, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malsidabym
The military power thing cannot be disputed (although it would be if american money had not squashed the canadian "arrow" project), the financial thing might be disputed though, depending on how numbers are crunched. In 2004(sorry more recent numbers are hard to find) the US donated 19 billion foreign aid while Canada donated 2.9 billion. There is some dispute by humanitarian critics about the US figure as accusations that some of the US 'donations' come in the form of military 'assistance' (Iraq, etc.).

When these numbers are looked at in % GDP, the US donations are 0.14 GDP and Canada is 0.26 GDP. These are much lower than Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, Sweden and the Netherlands all donating more than 0.7 GDP with Norway the leading world donar at 0.92 GDP.
Do people that are recieving the help really care about % of GDp or about real dollars? Alos not taken into account is the US vehicles and logistics.

Malsidabym
03-15-2006, 06:29 PM
Do people that are recieving the help really care about % of GDp or about real dollars? Alos not taken into account is the US vehicles and logistics.
Actually all costs are included when tallying the donated figures by countries, including vehicles and logistics. The comment was not about how those recieving donations felt, but about charity of these countries compared to others. The point about the % of GDP is to say that this is a real measure of how much a country is doing to help.
Remember the biblical story of the rich men and the poor widow donating to the temple.
Luke 21:1 As he looked up, Jesus saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. [2] He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins. [3] "I tell you the truth," he said, "this poor widow has put in more than all the others. [4] All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on."
Sacrificial giving is worth more than any amount. Norway for example, although the amount was less, has given more in donations than any other country. They gave a larger percentage of what they have.
And we cannot be sure how much of the US figure is 'military assistance'.

knuckles
03-15-2006, 06:49 PM
Actually all costs are included when tallying the donated figures by countries, including vehicles and logistics. The comment was not about how those recieving donations felt, but about charity of these countries compared to others. The point about the % of GDP is to say that this is a real measure of how much a country is doing to help.
Remember the biblical story of the rich men and the poor widow donating to the temple.

Sacrificial giving is worth more than any amount. Norway for example, although the amount was less, has given more in donations than any other country. They gave a larger percentage of what they have.
And we cannot be sure how much of the US figure is 'military assistance'.
But it doesn't include personal donations. look at how many personal donatioans US citizens gave to the Tsunami relief fund.

Malsidabym
03-15-2006, 06:55 PM
But it doesn't include personal donations. look at how many personal donatioans US citizens gave to the Tsunami relief fund.
Also consider how much was donated by people around the world. I think it is great that many US citizens donated, as it is great that citizens from all over the world did. (I am not sure where we are going with this:) )

Malsidabym
03-15-2006, 06:57 PM
I forgot to add the story,
Luke21:1 As he looked up, Jesus saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. [2] He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins. [3]"I tell you the truth," he said, "this poor widow has put in more than all the others. [4]All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on."

knuckles
03-15-2006, 06:59 PM
Also consider how much was donated by people around the world. I think it is great that many US citizens donated, as it is great that citizens from all over the world did. (I am not sure where we are going with this:) )
I've lost the point to so let's drop it:confused:

Rou
03-15-2006, 10:03 PM
How god damn naive!?

Yeah see how it all started was a muslim was sitting one day boered and started strapping c4 to himself for fun!

Get an education mate!

Rou
03-15-2006, 10:07 PM
[QUOTE=HeiGou;211985]
format_quote Originally Posted by blackjubba
Look what they are doing to our sisters! Ya Allah!

If I can correct you, it is what your brothers (not "they") are doing to your sisters. The Americans may have accidentally enabled them to behave like this by removing Saddam's police control, but it is Muslims who are doing this, well most of this, to Muslimas. Who would have guessed?

All the work of Iraqi men, not the West.
OH FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know i wonder sometimes why any one bothers trying to explain all this to some ignorant person who will always deny everything!!!!

How can it be!!! HOW that this is never the americans fault!??????

Now it cant be americans hurting our people NO thats immpossible!!!

it MUST be MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!

Cos MUSLIMS Blow everything up and thats what the media says so THEY must be WRONG!

Whatever peeps like you wont be happy till there is a war... you might just get what you want if people like you continue to deny the suffering of innocents like this!

PATHETIC!

knuckles
03-15-2006, 10:27 PM
How god damn naive!?

Yeah see how it all started was a muslim was sitting one day boered and started strapping c4 to himself for fun!

Get an education mate!
So muslims don't blow themselves up? Libyan terrorists never blew up airplanes? Never killed Jews in Munich? Never killed a Jew on a boat and kicked him overboard? Damn I must need new books

knuckles
03-15-2006, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE=Rou;212828]
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou

OH FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know i wonder sometimes why any one bothers trying to explain all this to some ignorant person who will always deny everything!!!!

Cos MUSLIMS Blow everything up and thats what the media says so THEY must be WRONG!

Whatever peeps like you wont be happy till there is a war... you might just get what you want if people like you continue to deny the suffering of innocents like this!

PATHETIC!
Calm down brother I think you need more prayer and reflection because your anger is getting the best of you.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-15-2006, 10:37 PM
i wish i never came upon this thread...

May Allah give peace to the sisters suffering, May Allah bring the unjust to the right path or punish them severely.... man i wanna go and pray now, i feel too disturbed!!!

:offended: :sl:

hamzaa
03-15-2006, 11:45 PM

Peace,

What have you done?!

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-16-2006, 12:01 AM
And people though I was crazy when I siad i'd rather be captured by Al Qaeda. They certainly wouldn't do that to Muslim women. And before anyone starts, no i'm not pro-terrorism.
Ya Allah, guide them or destroy them!
:w::rose::peace:

itsme01
03-16-2006, 12:07 AM
^ thats true - even though AQ had problems with other things, atleast they didnt go about 'sexually' assaulting women, infact it was they who stopped it from happening in 90% of Afghanistan.

Jazak'Allah Khair

HeiGou
03-16-2006, 10:17 AM
You and me both. And yet if we are going to have a meaningful dialogue we have to meet somewhere in the middle. Would you agree that some of this, at least, is not the fault of Americans? Americans are not kidnapping Iraqi women and selling them into prostitution in Kuwait. Americans in Kuwait are not paying to have sex with these women. Will you accept that there is any moral responsibility on the part of Iraqi and Kuwaiti men for doing this at all?

Well some of it is obviously the fault of the Americans - the Abu Ghraib pictures prove that. But when it comes to the subject of this article - Iraqi women being kidnapped and sold into prostitution in Kuwait, then obviously the Americans are not doing that. Nor do I think it is reasonable to blame the Americans for not forseeing that the Iraqis would do this and preventing it. As I said, who would have guessed this is how Iraqis would behave? Not me.

PATHETIC!
I am obviously not denying their suffering. I am denying your "Clash of Civilisations" approach which insists that everything is the fault of the West all the time. If there is war on the way it will not be because I have denied the Americans are to blame for things (I don't because they are). And yet this article is mostly about how awful Iraqis have been to other Iraqis and you get upset when I point this out. Why?

knuckles
03-16-2006, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hamzaa
Peace,

What have you done?!
Charity starts at home. I donate my time to my community. I've sent my brother in my place to Iraq

Rou
03-16-2006, 06:32 PM
So muslims don't blow themselves up? Libyan terrorists never blew up airplanes? Never killed Jews in Munich? Never killed a Jew on a boat and kicked him overboard? Damn I must need new books
Im sorry are you within the same world as me mate??? when the hell did i deny any of that stuff??? see here we go again!? you step in dont know jack about whats going on and your off!

u muslims did this u muslims do that!?

my god is there no end to your narrow views?

Let me give u a simple clear example OK........

Example A :

i slap you in the face cos i thought it would be funny!

You get ticked off and slap me back!

I get you arrested and put in jail.

Sound fair?

Example B :

america stands by while palastinans are slughtered and suicide bombed by jews...

Muslims get ticked and suicide bomb jews back!

Muslims get called terrorists and hunted downwhile israel is paid money by america...

Terrorists get ticked and cause 9/11 in america...

Afgan is taken out to be controlled by puppets....

Iraq gets taken out and controlled by puppets...

Muslims all over the world are made to pay for what terrorists do...

I guess that one is fair in your view...whatever mate..

Rou
03-16-2006, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
You and me both. And yet if we are going to have a meaningful dialogue we have to meet somewhere in the middle. Would you agree that some of this, at least, is not the fault of Americans? Americans are not kidnapping Iraqi women and selling them into prostitution in Kuwait. Americans in Kuwait are not paying to have sex with these women. Will you accept that there is any moral responsibility on the part of Iraqi and Kuwaiti men for doing this at all?

Well some of it is obviously the fault of the Americans - the Abu Ghraib pictures prove that. But when it comes to the subject of this article - Iraqi women being kidnapped and sold into prostitution in Kuwait, then obviously the Americans are not doing that. Nor do I think it is reasonable to blame the Americans for not forseeing that the Iraqis would do this and preventing it. As I said, who would have guessed this is how Iraqis would behave? Not me.

I am obviously not denying their suffering. I am denying your "Clash of Civilisations" approach which insists that everything is the fault of the West all the time. If there is war on the way it will not be because I have denied the Americans are to blame for things (I don't because they are). And yet this article is mostly about how awful Iraqis have been to other Iraqis and you get upset when I point this out. Why?
Do you really think i am that naive to think that every damn muslim is a god damn saint??? NO MATE!

Majority of the problems within middle east is cos weak hearted muslim leaders have been bought by america!

I do not deny muslims causing there own brothers and sisters pain BUT!

You seem to think no american is doing anything wrong!?? loads of americans are doing wrong! and whats worse is the american goverment knows this and is exactly what they want!!!

A Morally weakend people are easier to control! spread fear and crush hopes! lead someone to live in such bad conditions that any kind of existence EVEN under the control f a puppet goverment will seem like hevean!

WAKE UP!!!

I dont hate white people i dont hate black people i dont praise every muslim i dont hate every american!!!

I want justice for the innocent who are torn to shreads for the greed of the powerful!!!!!

stop protecting americans cos they are american!! stick up for those who are true those who deserve support those who bring justice!!

Respect to those americans whos names are hidden who have refused to fight against innocents respect to those who have stepped in the way of a crultey being commited out there im sure there are men of honour there i do not deny that...

but u deny that anything wrong is happning at the hands of americans! where are your morals!??

WAKE! UP!

Rou
03-16-2006, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr4sE
i wish i never came upon this thread...

May Allah give peace to the sisters suffering, May Allah bring the unjust to the right path or punish them severely.... man i wanna go and pray now, i feel too disturbed!!!

:offended: :sl:
Wrong brother only by opening our eyes to the suffering of what our brothers and sisters are suffering can we truly know what is going on! i for one would prefer to feel at least a small part of there pain than to have ignored there screams!

The wrong doers will pay one day....

Rou
03-16-2006, 06:44 PM
Charity starts at home. I donate my time to my community. I've sent my brother in my place to Iraq
Enjoy your life..........

worthless...

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-16-2006, 06:46 PM
Rou mate, you can't stop saying mate;D

Rou
03-16-2006, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
And people though I was crazy when I siad i'd rather be captured by Al Qaeda. They certainly wouldn't do that to Muslim women. And before anyone starts, no i'm not pro-terrorism.
Ya Allah, guide them or destroy them!
:w::rose::peace:
This is a perfect example of how a muslim is made to feel before they open there mouths...

(no insult to you sister its an example)

We must justfiy our view even on our sisters being raped!

We must justfiy our anger at our brothers being killed!?

This is a feeling that was put in place any muslim who feels this way is made to feel this way to make sure they think a hundred times before saying anything against those who kill and rape our people...

its sick....

Oh and yeah mate i mentioned mate alot hey!? :okay:

knuckles
03-16-2006, 06:57 PM
Im sorry are you within the same world as me mate??? when the hell did i deny any of that stuff??? see here we go again!? you step in dont know jack about whats going on and your off!

u muslims did this u muslims do that!?

my god is there no end to your narrow views?

Let me give u a simple clear example OK........

Example A :

i slap you in the face cos i thought it would be funny!

You get ticked off and slap me back!

I get you arrested and put in jail.

Sound fair?

Example B :

america stands by while palastinans are slughtered and suicide bombed by jews...

Muslims get ticked and suicide bomb jews back!

Muslims get called terrorists and hunted downwhile israel is paid money by america...

Muslims all over the world are made to pay for what terrorists do...

I guess that one is fair in your view...whatever mate..
Do you know history at all our are you just spouting off nonsense? Name one Israeli suicide bomber that attacked any Arab.

Where are the bodies? Since the Jews are killing so many people in Pal territory everyday where are the mass graves? Oh I get it they disappeared like in Jenin. I guess when Allah takes a soul, he takes body and all.

Muslims get called terrorists and hunted downwhile israel is paid money by america
America gave $100 million dollars to the PA last year. Yeah that's really hunting them down :rollseyes

Wait I thought the Mossad and Bush blew up the towers? You guys need to get your stories straight. If that isn't the case Bin Laden never mentions the plight of the Pals as a grievance agianst the US. He cites us being in the Holy Lands of SA which we are out of now.

Elected by the Afghan people monitored not by the US but by the UN. The US has not hand in that government

Elected by the Iraqi people monitored not by the US but by the UN. The US has not hand in that government

As for being slapped firt by Israelis? Read about Grand Mufti of Palestine Al-Heuseini and get back to me.

Tensions between the Jews and Arabs started to emerge after the 1880s, when European Jews began to immigrate and augment Palestinian Jewish communities by buying up land from Ottoman and individual Arab landholders, and establishing agricultural settlements in the historic lands of Judea and Israel, which were then part of the Ottoman empire [1]. By the 1920s, tension had given way to violence, such as the Riots in Palestine of 1920, Jaffa riots of 1921. To assuage the Arabs, and due to British inability to control Arab violence in the British Mandate any other way, the semi-autonomous Arab Emirate of Transjordan was created in all Palestinian territory east of the Jordan river (roughly 80% of the mandate). The violence continued to mount, however, throughout the 1930s and 40s, resulting in loss of life on all sides, including the Riots in Palestine of 1929, a series of Zionist attacks, the Great Arab Uprising of 1936-1939, the Assassination of British Mandate Officials, and the 1946 King David Hotel bombing.

War of 1948

May 15 - June 10The 1948 Arab-Israeli War, known as the "Israeli War of Independence" or "al-Nakba" (The Disaster), 1948-1949, began after the British withdrawal and the declaration of the State of Israel on May 14, 1948. The Arabs had rejected the November 1947 UN Partition Plan, which proposed the establishment of Arab and Jewish states in Palestine. Arab militias had begun campaigns to control territory inside and outside the designated borders. Joint Jordanian, Egyptian, Syrian, Lebanese and Iraqi troops invaded Palestine, which Israel, the US, the Soviet Union, and UN Secretary-General Trygve Lie called illegal aggression, while China broadly backed the Arab claims. The Arab states proclaimed their aim of a "United State of Palestine"[2] in place of Israel and an Arab state. They considered the UN Plan to be invalid because it was opposed by Palestine's Arab majority, and claimed that the British withdrawal led to an absence of legal authority, making it necessary for them to protect Arab lives and property.[3] About two thirds of Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled from the territories which came under Jewish control (see Palestinian exodus); practically all of the much smaller number of Jews in the territories captured by the Arabs, for example the Old City of Jerusalem, also fled or were expelled. About 700,000 Arabs (estimates vary from 520,000 to 957,000 [4]) became refugees during the fighting.

The fighting ended with signing of the Rhodes Armistice, which formalized Israeli control of the area allotted to the Jewish state plus just over half of the area allotted to the Arab state. The Gaza Strip was occupied by Egypt and the West Bank by Jordan until June 1967 when they were seized by Israel during the Six-Day War.
Those look like to big slaps to me.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-16-2006, 07:01 PM
mate... i don't get u:)

knuckles
03-16-2006, 07:08 PM
What don't you get?

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-16-2006, 07:18 PM
not u... my mate rou lol

knuckles
03-16-2006, 07:19 PM
not u... my mate rou lol
sorry lol

Rou
03-16-2006, 07:39 PM
What dont u get?

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-16-2006, 07:51 PM
first of all i don't get ur pic:(. Ur a brother, right? Why then is ur way of life disclosed? And secondly everything u said:).

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-16-2006, 07:51 PM
undisclosed*
can't be bothered to edit

Musaafirah
03-16-2006, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by beliefindeath
:uuh:
Very Shocking

These people are meant to suffer. It should be their fate.
who is this regarding? the iraqis? surely thats wrong! :offended:

Muezzin
03-16-2006, 07:54 PM
first of all i don't get ur pic:(.
Oh, that's easy. It's Obi-Wan Kenobi :D

Rou
03-16-2006, 08:03 PM
Do you know history at all our are you just spouting off nonsense? Name one Israeli suicide bomber that attacked any Arab.

Where are the bodies? Since the Jews are killing so many people in Pal territory everyday where are the mass graves? Oh I get it they disappeared like in Jenin. I guess when Allah takes a soul, he takes body and all.

America gave $100 million dollars to the PA last year. Yeah that's really hunting them down :rollseyes

Wait I thought the Mossad and Bush blew up the towers? You guys need to get your stories straight. If that isn't the case Bin Laden never mentions the plight of the Pals as a grievance agianst the US. He cites us being in the Holy Lands of SA which we are out of now.

Elected by the Afghan people monitored not by the US but by the UN. The US has not hand in that government

Elected by the Iraqi people monitored not by the US but by the UN. The US has not hand in that government

As for being slapped firt by Israelis? Read about Grand Mufti of Palestine Al-Heuseini and get back to me.

Those look like to big slaps to me.

How old are you???

Is this how you think the world truly is!???

Yeah ok mate muslims are the bad guys.... israel nor americans nor the west on a whole has ever done anything...

i guess we muslims just cant control ourselves... we must just like war hey?

Do you think it is that simple....

if a war is what is wanted then why not fight like men...why stoop to using democracy and the guise of media to cntrol this so called war!? whatever...

if your ignorance leads you to beleive that muslims just woke up one day and thought they would make there peoples lives a hell in there own land mate you are more naive than i thought......

DaSangarTalib
03-16-2006, 08:05 PM
Oh, that's easy. It's Obi-Wan Kenobi :D
Who's that :?

Rou
03-16-2006, 08:09 PM
first of all i don't get ur pic:(. Ur a brother, right? Why then is ur way of life disclosed? And secondly everything u said:).
u dont get my pic? pls explain...

im a brother yet my way of life is disclosed? and?

everything i said...

sorry just read it again then...

Rou
03-16-2006, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
Who's that :?
from a film star wars...look it up..

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-16-2006, 08:24 PM
lol... i thought it was supposed to be jesus;D

Rou
03-16-2006, 08:35 PM
lol... i thought it was supposed to be jesus;D
Lol then we must assume less things dont u think?

You asked why i have not disclosed what way of life i follow?

What did u assume about that?

knuckles
03-16-2006, 08:58 PM
How old are you???

Is this how you think the world truly is!???

Yeah ok mate muslims are the bad guys.... israel nor americans nor the west on a whole has ever done anything...

i guess we muslims just cant control ourselves... we must just like war hey?

Do you think it is that simple....

if a war is what is wanted then why not fight like men...why stoop to using democracy and the guise of media to cntrol this so called war!? whatever...

if your ignorance leads you to beleive that muslims just woke up one day and thought they would make there peoples lives a hell in there own land mate you are more naive than i thought......
Never said Israelis were innocent did I? Never said there weren't any Israeli terrorists did I? In the 1930's and 40's Irgun was pretty ruthless. I'm was just pointing out that Muslim hands aren't exactlly clean they haven't helped themselves in this whole thing

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Lol then we must assume less things dont u think?

You asked why i have not disclosed what way of life i follow?

What did u assume about that?
i was thinkin why this bro got a jesus pic n is undisclosin his way of life:giggling:

Rou
03-16-2006, 09:56 PM
Never said Israelis were innocent did I? Never said there weren't any Israeli terrorists did I? In the 1930's and 40's Irgun was pretty ruthless. I'm was just pointing out that Muslim hands aren't exactlly clean they haven't helped themselves in this whole thing
Could you pls show me where i said muslims were angels?? why are you presuming i am like you or hei gou? when i see injustice i see it for what it is i dont see wether muslim or american...

i see injustice and each one will pay ten fold.....

Rou
03-16-2006, 09:58 PM
i was thinkin why this bro got a jesus pic n is undisclosin his way of life:giggling:
??? whats wrong with jesus? or undisclosing my way of life?

God is the best of judges not you or i...

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-16-2006, 10:03 PM
??? whats wrong with jesus? or undisclosing my way of life?

God is the best of judges not you or i...
First of all jesus (peace be upon him) was not white. Secondly it is haram to show or make a picture of any prophet. Jesus (as) is a prophet, why would there be anything wrong with him?:heated:

Ghazi
03-16-2006, 10:19 PM
First of all jesus (peace be upon him) was not white. Secondly it is haram to show or make a picture of any prophet. Jesus (as) is a prophet, why would there be anything wrong with him?:heated:
Salaam

Sis thats not jesus thats obi one kenobi from star wars :giggling:

Rou
03-16-2006, 10:20 PM
Once again you are assuming so much...

Who said jesus was white? and who had a pic?

I asked you what was wrong with jesus not of pictures and color...

?

Cheb
03-16-2006, 10:20 PM

Salam.
This is one part I would disagree with. You and many other brothers and sisters are believing something that the US wants us to believe. Please do more research about this and then come up with a decision. Dont just believe all the media has to say blindly.
Peace.

Rou
03-16-2006, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cheb
Salam.
This is one part I would disagree with. You and many other brothers and sisters are believing something that the US wants us to believe. Please do more research about this and then come up with a decision. Dont just believe all the media has to say blindly.
Peace.
Could you be more clear with what you think is a lie?

knuckles
03-16-2006, 10:23 PM
Could you be more clear with what you think is a lie?
He's trying to say there is no Osmam Bin Laden and that the US government destoy the towers

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-16-2006, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

Sis thats not jesus thats obi one kenobi from star wars :giggling:
i knw... lol... but he said 'what's wrong with jesus' and i was just trying 2 tell u why i had a problem with ur pic.... lol mate we're confusing every1!

Ghazi
03-16-2006, 10:24 PM
He's trying to say there is no Osmam Bin Laden and that the US government destoy the towers
Salaam

U.S did distory the twin towers.

Cheb
03-16-2006, 10:26 PM
You read minds I hear...Where did I say there is no Osama Bin Laden?

Right about the second part.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-16-2006, 10:27 PM
Once again you are assuming so much...

Who said jesus was white? and who had a pic?

I asked you what was wrong with jesus not of pictures and color...

?
And i answered you.... jeez louise! Mate, you like to argue too much. Take some of that agression out on a punch bag.:giggling:

hamzaa
03-17-2006, 01:13 AM

Peace, what does your bro(!) make of this war?

knuckles
03-17-2006, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hamzaa
Peace, what does your bro(!) make of this war?
He didn't want to go (who ever wants to go to war?) but once he got there he understood why they had to do it. He was there in the very beginning . His unit was the first to reach baghdad. He said that outside of Baghdad and a few other places that there was no plumbing or electricity. That Saddam had these people living in poverty and fear. He talked to the Iraqi people and heard the struggles they went through under Saddam. Not knowing if they would be carried out of their home because Saddam or his sons heard a rumor of what they might do. He talked about how when the US troops first got there the people were pretty nice to them and the troops were nice to the people. He said they had to start getting harder when the insurgency started up. He told me how the US troops used to have kids around all the time asking for candy and money. He said he used to give them the candy bars that was in his rations and he used to kick the soccer ball around with them. That had stop because the insurgents started using the kids. They would get a group of kids to gather around the troops while one would drop a grenade in the Jeep and they would all run, killing the soldier. He said the hardest thing he had to do was raise his gun to a group of kids to scare them off. He said he wouldn't have shot them but he had to do something to protect his men (He's a Sgt.). Did he agree with the war? No. But now he's gone and seen it with his own 2 eyes.

Rou
03-17-2006, 05:23 PM
And i answered you.... jeez louise! Mate, you like to argue too much. Take some of that agression out on a punch bag.:giggling:
Lol?? im not arguing with you? im just asking that you had a prob with the pic at first you said cos you said u thought it was jesus but u just u knew it was obi-wan so im still wandring what your problem was orignally??
lol?

Rou
03-17-2006, 05:25 PM
He didn't want to go (who ever wants to go to war?) but once he got there he understood why they had to do it. He was there in the very beginning . His unit was the first to reach baghdad. He said that outside of Baghdad and a few other places that there was no plumbing or electricity. That Saddam had these people living in poverty and fear. He talked to the Iraqi people and heard the struggles they went through under Saddam. Not knowing if they would be carried out of their home because Saddam or his sons heard a rumor of what they might do. He talked about how when the US troops first got there the people were pretty nice to them and the troops were nice to the people. He said they had to start getting harder when the insurgency started up. He told me how the US troops used to have kids around all the time asking for candy and money. He said he used to give them the candy bars that was in his rations and he used to kick the soccer ball around with them. That had stop because the insurgents started using the kids. They would get a group of kids to gather around the troops while one would drop a grenade in the Jeep and they would all run, killing the soldier. He said the hardest thing he had to do was raise his gun to a group of kids to scare them off. He said he wouldn't have shot them but he had to do something to protect his men (He's a Sgt.). Did he agree with the war? No. But now he's gone and seen it with his own 2 eyes.

??? you said you sent him instead of you?? whats that all about?

knuckles
03-17-2006, 06:07 PM
I was being facetious

Rou
03-17-2006, 07:04 PM
I was being facetious

In what way?? what was that supposed to be you!? and why didnt you go then!?

knuckles
03-17-2006, 07:08 PM
In what way?? what was that supposed to be you!? and why didnt you go then!?
There was no need for me to go. I'm not qualified for the job so I would just be in the way.

Rou
03-17-2006, 07:29 PM
There was no need for me to go. I'm not qualified for the job so I would just be in the way.
?????????

You said you sent your brother instead of you!? to do what exactly?!?

wheres your brother gone which country!?

hammadj49
03-18-2006, 06:38 AM
Salam: May all safe Iraqi as well as Kashmiri people particularly women from these brutal soldiers of US, UK and India.

Knut Hamsun
03-18-2006, 06:46 AM
May all safe Iraqi as well as Kashmiri people particularly women from these brutal soldiers of US, UK and India.
Not the best grammar I have read recently! I think Kashmiri people have more to fear from Muslims than from US or UK troops. Why would you say something like that? Are you paranoid?

hammadj49
03-18-2006, 06:47 AM
Twelve-year old Mohammed al-Durrah died in his father’s arms by the brtual soldiers of US/UK on Saturday. The boy and his father became trapped against a wall as bullets rained down on them. Mohammed crouched weeping and his father tried in vain to shield his child with his arms while pleading with the soldiers not to shoot. “My child! My child!” His pleas fell on deaf ears. Mohammed died. His father survived however critically wounded by five bullets. An ambulance driver, Bassam al-Bilbeisi, doing his duty to humanity as a medical professional, was also killed senselessly as he tried to retrieve them.

hammadj49
03-18-2006, 06:52 AM
Of course not, a Muslim should not be suspicious but this is reality.

Knut Hamsun
03-18-2006, 07:20 AM
Twelve-year old Mohammed al-Durrah died in his father’s arms
Where did this happen? It is terrible, where-ever. Sad. Peace to them.

hammadj49
03-18-2006, 07:44 AM
This happened in Iraq. But now a days this is very common in muslim countries like Palestine, Iraq, Kashmir occupied by Indian army troops.

Knut Hamsun
03-18-2006, 07:47 AM
Oh, that is terrible. May he rest in peace. But you were talking about Kashmir before. Please don't lump all of these conflicts together. That leads to hasty and very erroneous generalizations. Thanks

HeiGou
03-18-2006, 10:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hammadj49
Twelve-year old Mohammed al-Durrah died in his father’s arms by the brtual soldiers of US/UK on Saturday. The boy and his father became trapped against a wall as bullets rained down on them. Mohammed crouched weeping and his father tried in vain to shield his child with his arms while pleading with the soldiers not to shoot. “My child! My child!” His pleas fell on deaf ears. Mohammed died. His father survived however critically wounded by five bullets. An ambulance driver, Bassam al-Bilbeisi, doing his duty to humanity as a medical professional, was also killed senselessly as he tried to retrieve them.
Actually twelve year old Muhammed al-Durrah died when Israeli soldiers shot at a group of protestors. No British or American soldiers were involved.

Is it permissible in Islam to deliberately lie?

Knut Hamsun
03-19-2006, 05:59 AM
Actually twelve year old Muhammed al-Durrah died when Israeli soldiers shot at a group of protestors. No British or American soldiers were involved.
HeiGou: I figured that it had nothing to do with UK/USA forces, as do most of the accusations on these forum. I just get really tired of fact checking every claim made... A Libel lawyer could make a great living by following most threads on this site.
Hammad: PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU POST... we are talking about human lives here, the least you can do is honor the truth and get the facts straight.

Is it permissible in Islam to deliberately lie?
Maybe. Look up "taqqiyah".

Rou
03-19-2006, 07:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Knut Hamsun
HeiGou: I figured that it had nothing to do with UK/USA forces, as do most of the accusations on these forum. I just get really tired of fact checking every claim made... A Libel lawyer could make a great living by following most threads on this site.
Hammad: PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU POST... we are talking about human lives here, the least you can do is honor the truth and get the facts straight.

Maybe. Look up "taqqiyah".
You PLEASE BE CAREFUL AT WHAT YOU ARE POSTING!

yes indeed look up taqqiyah BEFORE passing such judgment that muslims lie in such circumstances! Taqqiyah in what you are saying is not lying!

DO NOT STATE THAT WHICH YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!

Knut Hamsun
03-19-2006, 07:18 PM
look up taqqiyah BEFORE passing such judgment
Who passed judgement??? I said "maybe". Can't you read???

yes indeed look up taqqiyah
I have looked it up and I don't like what I found! Is that your best defense of this practise???

mahdisoldier19
03-20-2006, 03:36 AM
Uday and Qusay were Saddam's sons. Gladly the SOB's are cold in the ground.

Even Osama bin laden hated Saddam

Rou
03-23-2006, 07:20 PM
Who passed judgement??? I said "maybe". Can't you read???

I have looked it up and I don't like what I found! Is that your best defense of this practise???
You dont like what you found!??? pft!

for god sake man you dont even read past one sentence and you have passed your glorified judgment!?

you dont like what you found!?

you mean you dont UNDERSTAND what you found!

and that lead you to MAKE UP the answer to what you found...

nice to see the way you make an analysis of things....

kinnda explains the way you are...

Knut Hamsun
03-23-2006, 10:03 PM
Rou
You dont like what you found!??? pft!

for god sake man you dont even read past one sentence and you have passed your glorified judgment!?

you dont like what you found!?

you mean you dont UNDERSTAND what you found!

and that lead you to MAKE UP the answer to what you found...

nice to see the way you make an analysis of things....

kinnda explains the way you are...
Excellent dialogue, Rou. I am glad you took the time to explain things to me and not rush to conclusions about my thoughts.
Jolly good on you mate,
Yours,
Knut

Rou
03-24-2006, 06:27 PM
Rou

Excellent dialogue, Rou. I am glad you took the time to explain things to me and not rush to conclusions about my thoughts.
Jolly good on you mate,
Yours,
Knut
Knut you come out with your dialogue then you come talking to me!???

you found something you dont understand and automaticly didnt like it!?

you dont even understand it how can you not like it!?

who is rushing to conclusions? me or you!?

wake up mate you obviously dont know anything about what you talk about!

knuckles
03-24-2006, 08:52 PM
Oh, that is terrible. May he rest in peace. But you were talking about Kashmir before. Please don't lump all of these conflicts together. That leads to hasty and very erroneous generalizations. Thanks
Actually watch the footage, Iv'e seen it. Take particular care to pay attention to the wall behind them. The Pals shot him.

knuckles
03-24-2006, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Even Osama bin laden hated Saddam
Umm no.

ABC News reveals:

"March 22, 2006 — Following are the ABC News Investigative Unit's summaries of five documents from Saddam Hussein's government, which have been released by the U.S. government.

The documents discuss Osama bin Laden, weapons of mass destruction, al Qaeda and more.

The full documents can be found on the U.S. Army Foreign Military Studies Office Web site: http://fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/products-docex.htm.

Note: Document titles were added by ABC News.

"Osama Bin Laden Contact With Iraq"

A newly released pre-war Iraqi document indicates that an official representative of Saddam Hussein's government met with Osama bin Laden in Sudan on February 19, 1995 after approval by Saddam Hussein. Bin Laden asked that Iraq broadcast the lectures of Suleiman al Ouda, a radical Saudi preacher, and suggested "carrying out joint operations against foreign forces" in Saudi Arabia. According to the document, Saddam's presidency was informed of the details of the meeting on March 4, 1995 and Saddam agreed to dedicate a program for them on the radio. The document states that further "development of the relationship and cooperation between the two parties to be left according to what's open (in the future) based on dialogue and agreement on other ways of cooperation." The Sudanese were informed about the agreement to dedicate the program on the radio.

The report then states that "Saudi opposition figure" bin Laden had to leave Sudan in July 1996 after it was accused of harboring terrorists. It says information indicated he was in Afghanistan. "The relationship with him is still through the Sudanese. We're currently working on activating this relationship through a new channel in light of his current location," it states.

(Editor's Note: This document is handwritten and has no official seal. Although contacts between bin Laden and the Iraqis have been reported in the 9/11 Commission report and elsewhere, (e.g. the 9/11 report states "Bin Ladn himself met with a senior Iraqi intelligence officer in Khartoum in late 1994 or early 1995) this document indicates the contacts were approved personally by Saddam Hussein.

It also indicates the discussions were substantive, in particular that bin Laden was proposing an operational relationship, and that the Iraqis were, at a minimum, interested in exploring a potential relationship and prepared to show good faith by broadcasting the speeches of al Ouda, the radical cleric who was also a bin Laden mentor.

The document does not establish that the two parties did in fact enter into an operational relationship. Given that the document claims bin Laden was proposing to the Iraqis that they conduct "joint operations against foreign forces" in Saudi Arabia, it is interesting to note that eight months after the meeting — on November 13, 1995 — terrorists attacked Saudi National Guard Headquarters in Riyadh, killing 5 U.S. military advisors. The militants later confessed on Saudi TV to having been trained by Osama bin Laden.)

"Osama bin Laden and the Taliban"

Document dated Sept. 15, 2001

An Iraqi intelligence service document saying that their Afghani informant, who's only identified by a number, told them that the Afghani Consul Ahmed Dahastani claimed the following in front of him:
That OBL and the Taliban are in contact with Iraq and that a group of Taliban and bin Laden group members visited Iraq.

That the U.S. has proof the Iraqi government and "bin Laden's group" agreed to cooperate to attack targets inside America.

That in case the Taliban and bin Laden's group turn out to be involved in "these destructive operations," the U.S. may strike Iraq and Afghanistan.

That the Afghani consul heard about the issue of Iraq's relationship with "bin Laden's group" while he was in Iran.

At the end, the writer recommends informing "the committee of intentions" about the above-mentioned items. The signature on the document is unclear.

(Editor's Note: The controversial claim that Osama bin Laden was cooperating with Saddam Hussein is an ongoing matter of intense debate. While the assertions contained in this document clearly support the claim, the sourcing is questionable — i.e. an unnamed Afghan "informant" reporting on a conversation with another Afghan "consul." The date of the document — four days after 9/11 — is worth noting but without further corroboration, this document is of limited evidentiary value.)

"Election Campaign Laws in France"

Documents dated July-August 1999

Correspondence regarding election campaigns in France. This includes a document from the Iraqi intelligence service classified as "secret," ordering the translation of important parts of a 1997 report about campaign financing laws in France. It also includes a document from the foreign minister's office indicating the report was attached. The attached translated report included very detailed information about all the regulations regarding financing of election campaigns in France. Translation was done by someone called "Salam Abdul Karim Mohammed."

(Editor's Note: This is an intriguing document which suggests Saddam Hussein's regime had a strong interest in the mechanics and legalities of financial contributions to French politicians. Several former French politicians are implicated in receiving oil vouchers from Iraq under the U.N. Oil for Food program.)

Document dated March 23, 1997

A letter from the Iraqi intelligence service to directors and managers advising them to follow certain procedures in case of a search by the U.N. team, including:

Removing correspondence with the atomic energy and military industry departments concerning the prohibited weapons (proposals, research, studies, catalogs, etc.).

Removing prohibited materials and equipment, including documents and catalogs and making sure to clear labs and storages of any traces of chemical or biological materials that were previously used or stored.
Doing so through a committee which will decide whether to destroy the documents.

Removing files from computers.

The letter also advises them on how they should answer questions by U.N. team members. It says the intelligence service should be informed within one week about the progress made in discarding the documents.
(Editor's Note: This document is consistent with the Report of the Special Advisor to the Director of Central Intelligence, which described a pattern of deception and concealment on the part of Saddam Hussein's government towards the U.N. inspectors in the mid to late 90's. Hussein halted all cooperation with those inspectors and expelled them in October 1998.)

"Al Qaeda Presence in Iraq"

Document dated August 2002

A number of correspondences to check rumors that some members of al Qaeda organization have entered Iraq. Three letters say this information cannot be confirmed. The letter on page seven, however, says that information coming from "a trustworthy source" indicates that subjects who are interested in dealing with al Qaeda are in Iraq and have several passports.

The letter seems to be coming from or going to Trebil, a town on the Iraqi-Jordanian border. Follow up on the presence of those subjects is ordered, as well as comparison of their pictures with those of Jordanian subjects living in Iraq. (This may be referring to pictures of Abu Musaab al Zarqawi and another man on pages 4-6) The letter also says tourist areas, including hotels and rented apartments, should be searched.

(Editor's note: This document indicates that the Iraqis were aware of and interested in reports that members of al Qaeda were present in Iraq in 2002. The document does not support allegations that Iraq was colluding with al Qaeda.)

mahdisoldier19
03-24-2006, 09:28 PM
Ummmmmm Yes Because One Time in A Masjit that a friend of mine was attending OBL Spoke out against Saddam after this whole situation and deals with Saddam. Umm If you used Your logic Bin laden main goal is to disband any Western Influence in Muslim Nations. So Umm Im not first of All Going to believe the Commission reports considering they also say when the buildings hit the towers the Fire was so extreme and yet you seen one of the hijackers passports on the ground i mean seriously whats going on here?

knuckles
03-24-2006, 09:57 PM
Ummmmmm Yes Because One Time in A Masjit that a friend of mine was attending OBL Spoke out against Saddam after this whole situation and deals with Saddam. Umm If you used Your logic Bin laden main goal is to disband any Western Influence in Muslim Nations. So Umm Im not first of All Going to believe the Commission reports considering they also say when the buildings hit the towers the Fire was so extreme and yet you seen one of the hijackers passports on the ground i mean seriously whats going on here?
:rollseyes

mahdisoldier19
03-24-2006, 11:56 PM
Yeah Roll your Eyes when you get proven wrong

Rou
03-25-2006, 08:26 AM
:rollseyes
Is this your answer??

pathetic....

To mahdisoldier19 -

brother these are nothing but children god knows how much time isbeing wasted here to them it is but a game!

they have no real answers....

they have watched the news and are stirred up.

mahdisoldier19
03-25-2006, 06:19 PM
Ah what can i do im not going to present them with a nice you know Presentation. It doesnt get nowhere, i have to mix it with hardcore truth so they keep quiet.

Knut Hamsun
03-26-2006, 02:25 AM
Ah what can i do im not going to present them with a nice you know Presentation.
Why wouldn't you present....? If you think you are right, then you should present your position. Right?

mahdisoldier19
03-26-2006, 05:21 AM
I am Presenting my Position, You dont know my tolerance level or Kindness and Angry. I did Present so many times, but i guess you cant read very well which is fine Akhi. Its no problem with me.

Knut Hamsun
03-26-2006, 05:24 AM
It seems that your position is "if you are not from afghanistan, don't talk about it". That can't lead to much discussion, can it?

mahdisoldier19
03-26-2006, 05:31 AM
What does afghanistan have to do with this j/c? And Yes if your not from Afghanistan dont talk about how it should be runned and its laws.

Rou
03-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Why wouldn't you present....? If you think you are right, then you should present your position. Right?

Hello at first we try to explain nicley and what do you do?? you get sarcy and then when we get ticked off you call it rude!??

whatever mate if you dont like it dont dish it simple!

i tried to explain to you on many occasions all you have come out with is sarcastic questions and remarks to offend the suffering of many in the middle east...

you seem to have no care for any race but yours guess your the only one who is human is it!??

i dont agree with what happend on 9/11 but i have tried on numreous occasions to explain that its not as simple as that obviously think why did 9/11 happen!!

what to spread islam in the west!?? please what a joke!

answer why 9/11 happened and you will answer why so many muslims are turning to violence today!

its called they have no otherpath to turn to...

Knut Hamsun
03-27-2006, 01:44 AM
i tried to explain to you on many occasions all you have come out with is sarcastic questions and remarks to offend the suffering of many in the middle east...
Sorry if you think this is the case; and my intentions are not to "offend the suffering...", but to highlight the excessive blame that many muslims assign to "the west". I have never claimed that the west has clean hands; nor have I claimed that everything they have done was done in the name of justice. After all, nations act in their own interests to protect those interests. You have asked Malsidabym in another thread why the US/Israel both possess nukes and find it just to prevent "hostile" (note the quote marks) nations from attaining them. It is simply that is 100% contrary to their interests to allow it. Do you really think that the world would be safer if Iran has deployable nuclear weapons? I think you also asked why doesn't the US/Israel give up their nukes, on the condition that no one should have them. Please be honest; do you think that "hostile" countries would stay true to their word? And if they violated their word, the US or Israel would be in a lot of trouble, right? So there is your answer. Someone will always want to be in charge; if one country does not step up, another will.

you seem to have no care for any race but yours guess your the only one who is human is it!??
You are wrong, my friend.

i dont agree with what happend on 9/11 but i have tried on numreous occasions to explain that its not as simple as that obviously think why did 9/11 happen!!
You are right, it is not so simple... And I have thought about why 9/11 happened, and I find NO excuse for such expressions of rage. This doesn't mean that I don't think some people are legitimately frustrated; it is the "system" of ideas/religion they use to express this violent rage that I detest and will never accept.

answer why 9/11 happened and you will answer why so many muslims are turning to violence today!
I have answered this, as much as I think I can, for myself. I just do not find it to be either an excuse for such a style of violence nor a rational answer that "entitles" some muslims to blame everyone else but things within their systems, countries, and reach.

its called they have no otherpath to turn to...
What about changing their countries? Economic boycotts? Economic expansion of their own? Acceptance of the realities and benefits of globalism (whether they like the west or not)? Armed struggle against their own leaders? All require more patience than the "swift revenge of terrorism", but will reap some actual rewards.

Cordially,
Knut

Malsidabym
03-27-2006, 04:25 PM
How did you manage to pull the race card in this discussion? Race was not mentioned. Unless iraqis are thier own race. Or muslims are thier own race. Calling another member a racist is a very serious accusation and should not be taken lightly.

knuckles
03-27-2006, 08:56 PM
Is this your answer??

pathetic....

To mahdisoldier19 -

brother these are nothing but children god knows how much time isbeing wasted here to them it is but a game!

they have no real answers....

they have watched the news and are stirred up.
This is sad really. The answer he gave was so silly it didn't warrant an aswer but I'll give one any way.

Ummmmmm Yes Because One Time in A Masjit that a friend of mine was attending OBL Spoke out against Saddam after this whole situation and deals with Saddam.
I just posted where several meetings were set up between the 2. There's a saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Umm If you used Your logic Bin laden main goal is to disband any Western Influence in Muslim Nations.
The main goal quoted by Osama is to get the US off of sacred ground. Who else in the region would help him do that?

So Umm Im not first of All Going to believe the Commission reports considering they also say when the buildings hit the towers the Fire was so extreme and yet you seen one of the hijackers passports on the ground i mean seriously whats going on here?
Let's see your source for this. There must be a picture out there or is this an everybody in my neighborhood knows this type of scenario :rollseyes

mahdisoldier19
03-27-2006, 09:03 PM
Well if you did your homework which you never do because all you seem to do is post like you know something. Why dont you do alittle search around, where you there in NYC? No i was i remember it and i To This day Contacted the fire fighters , they themselves dont believe OBL did it.

Rou
03-27-2006, 09:03 PM
Sorry if you think this is the case; and my intentions are not to "offend the suffering...", but to highlight the excessive blame that many muslims assign to "the west". I have never claimed that the west has clean hands; nor have I claimed that everything they have done was done in the name of justice. After all, nations act in their own interests to protect those interests. You have asked Malsidabym in another thread why the US/Israel both possess nukes and find it just to prevent "hostile" (note the quote marks) nations from attaining them. It is simply that is 100% contrary to their interests to allow it. Do you really think that the world would be safer if Iran has deployable nuclear weapons? I think you also asked why doesn't the US/Israel give up their nukes, on the condition that no one should have them. Please be honest; do you think that "hostile" countries would stay true to their word? And if they violated their word, the US or Israel would be in a lot of trouble, right? So there is your answer. Someone will always want to be in charge; if one country does not step up, another will.

You are wrong, my friend.

You are right, it is not so simple... And I have thought about why 9/11 happened, and I find NO excuse for such expressions of rage. This doesn't mean that I don't think some people are legitimately frustrated; it is the "system" of ideas/religion they use to express this violent rage that I detest and will never accept.

I have answered this, as much as I think I can, for myself. I just do not find it to be either an excuse for such a style of violence nor a rational answer that "entitles" some muslims to blame everyone else but things within their systems, countries, and reach.

What about changing their countries? Economic boycotts? Economic expansion of their own? Acceptance of the realities and benefits of globalism (whether they like the west or not)? Armed struggle against their own leaders? All require more patience than the "swift revenge of terrorism", but will reap some actual rewards.

Cordially,
Knut
So your a hypocrit?

so hostile countries like USA and israel are allowed them but no other hostile country is? is it?

define hostle! and you will find what the USA is doing may come into that realm! slightly! what is your lots points with your posts!?? they hold no eveidence nor disprove any one elses they are just mindless childish babble...

Rou
03-27-2006, 09:07 PM
How did you manage to pull the race card in this discussion? Race was not mentioned. Unless iraqis are thier own race. Or muslims are thier own race. Calling another member a racist is a very serious accusation and should not be taken lightly.
After your childish out burst im not sure anything you say is worth while...

but for knuts answer to this... race as in americans if you wish to get tech about it than that is your decison....

i will rephrase then your people are the only ones that matter you care for no other humans...

knuckles
03-27-2006, 09:17 PM
Well if you did your homework which you never do because all you seem to do is post like you know something. Why dont you do alittle search around, where you there in NYC? No i was i remember it and i To This day Contacted the fire fighters , they themselves dont believe OBL did it.
brother-in-law works down there as a market analyst on wall street. Nice try to though. Once again I post my source let's see yours.

knuckles
03-27-2006, 09:19 PM
After your childish out burst im not sure anything you say is worth while...

but for knuts answer to this... race as in americans if you wish to get tech about it than that is your decison....

i will rephrase then your people are the only ones that matter you care for no other humans...
Americans is a culture not a race. Arab, African American, Indian, Italian, those are all races.

mahdisoldier19
03-27-2006, 09:24 PM
Brother in law works down there as a market analyst, Lol Thats your brother in law whats that have to do with anything? I work a few blocks down from the Twin towers. So does my uncle and so does the rest of my family and the few friends that i lost on that dreadful day. Oh btw my uncle Owns apartment buildings in the village of Manhattan. Oh btw i work in manhattan, not for wall street but for pizza street taxi. So your point is? Do you even know where wall street is? What does your brother in law have to do with this subject? Im asking you not your brother in law? Buddy I feel sorry for you

Rou
03-27-2006, 09:26 PM
Americans is a culture not a race. Arab, African American, Indian, Italian, those are all races.
??? hello is anyone home in there thats why i rephrased it!?

Malsidabym
03-27-2006, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the response Darktide.

Rou
03-27-2006, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the response Darktide.
as i said i didnt answer you i answered knut! after your cry baby act you seem to have fallen a bit too low or me to bother anymore...

knuckles
03-27-2006, 09:36 PM
Brother in law works down there as a market analyst, Lol Thats your brother in law whats that have to do with anything? I work a few blocks down from the Twin towers. So does my uncle and so does the rest of my family and the few friends that i lost on that dreadful day. Oh btw my uncle Owns apartment buildings in the village of Manhattan. Oh btw i work in manhattan, not for wall street but for pizza street taxi. So your point is? Do you even know where wall street is? What does your brother in law have to do with this subject? Im asking you not your brother in law? Buddy I feel sorry for you
That's fine show me where they found the passport of one of the hijakers. An article, a video, a photo. Anything.

mahdisoldier19
03-27-2006, 09:42 PM
Here you Go

Thats 1

http://www.rense.com/general48/secondhijackerpass.htm

Thats 2

Photos ? No problem

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/.../passport.html

Thats 3

http://www.thedailycamera.com/news/t...1/16atowr.html

Thats 4 you wnat more let me KNOR!

knuckles
03-27-2006, 10:08 PM
The first 2 sites look like sites I could put together in my basement. The third looks legit. I'd have to do more research into it.

Caliphate
03-27-2006, 10:13 PM
“Allah has promised to those among you who believe and work righteous deeds, that of a certainty, He will cause them to accede to power on earth, as He granted it to those before them, that He will establish in authority their Deen which he has chosen for them, and that He will change (their state) after the fear in which they lived, to one of security and peace: They will worship Me (alone) and not ascribe powers to any beside Me” [TMQ 24: 55].

Only with the return of khilafah will the muslims regain their honour, dignity and its super power. Only with the return of khilafah will the muslim lands be free of corrupt and kofr systems of democracy and secularism. Only with the return of khilafah will the muslim ummah be able to defend its women, children and old people. Only witht he return of khilafah will the muslim ummah once again be at its glorious and leading position as Allah swt says: You are the best ummah brought forth to mankind, you forbid the evil and invite to the good and you have Iman in Allah and the last day.

Only with the return of the khilafah will the muslims once again see a daylight and rejoice. Only with the return of khilafah will palestine be freed from evil jewish, Allah curse them ( ameen)

Only with the return of khilafah will the muslims fullfil their duty towards their Deen and towards Allah swt and Rasool sallallahu alayhi wa salam.

Only with the re-establishment of khilafah rasheedah will the muslim ummah defend Rasool sallallahu alayhi wa salam. Therefor oh muslim ummah take a stand, and make your voice heard in the 4 corners of the world. Let the world see your love for Muhammed sallallahu alayhi wa salam by implenting his system on earth. By impelenting the system of rasool sallallahi alayhi wa salam you will indeed defend him (saw) fully and show your real love for him (saw)

Make your voice high and call for the defence of Islam and Rasool sallallahu alayhi wa salam by calling for the re-establishment of Al Khilafah Rasheedah.

Allah swt. says.

"O' you who believe, respond to Allah and His messenger when He call you to that which will give you life, And know that Allah cometh in between and his heart, and that It is He to whom you shall all be gathered."

Ghazi
03-27-2006, 10:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Caliphate
“Allah has promised to those among you who believe and work righteous deeds, that of a certainty, He will cause them to accede to power on earth, as He granted it to those before them, that He will establish in authority their Deen which he has chosen for them, and that He will change (their state) after the fear in which they lived, to one of security and peace: They will worship Me (alone) and not ascribe powers to any beside Me” [TMQ 24: 55].

Only with the return of khilafah will the muslims regain their honour, dignity and its super power. Only with the return of khilafah will the muslim lands be free of corrupt and kofr systems of democracy and secularism. Only with the return of khilafah will the muslim ummah be able to defend its women, children and old people. Only witht he return of khilafah will the muslim ummah once again be at its glorious and leading position as Allah swt says: You are the best ummah brought forth to mankind, you forbid the evil and invite to the good and you have Iman in Allah and the last day.

Only with the return of the khilafah will the muslims once again see a daylight and rejoice. Only with the return of khilafah will palestine be freed from evil jewish, Allah curse them ( ameen)

Only with the return of khilafah will the muslims fullfil their duty towards their Deen and towards Allah swt and Rasool sallallahu alayhi wa salam.

Only with the re-establishment of khilafah rasheedah will the muslim ummah defend Rasool sallallahu alayhi wa salam. Therefor oh muslim ummah take a stand, and make your voice heard in the 4 corners of the world. Let the world see your love for Muhammed sallallahu alayhi wa salam by implenting his system on earth. By impelenting the system of rasool sallallahi alayhi wa salam you will indeed defend him (saw) fully and show your real love for him (saw)

Make your voice high and call for the defence of Islam and Rasool sallallahu alayhi wa salam by calling for the re-establishment of Al Khilafah Rasheedah.

Allah swt. says.

"O' you who believe, respond to Allah and His messenger when He call you to that which will give you life, And know that Allah cometh in between and his heart, and that It is He to whom you shall all be gathered."
Salaam

Allahu Akbar, I'm with you sis.

Knut Hamsun
03-28-2006, 01:06 AM
Only with the return of khilafah will the muslims regain their honour, dignity and its super power.
With what practical means are you going to begin to initiate the return of the "caliphate"? Any ideas?

Rou
03-28-2006, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Caliphate

Allah swt. says.

Inshallah sister...

it will return...

Allahu Akbar!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.