/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tricks!!!

Shadz111
03-14-2006, 01:53 PM
Assalamualaikum bros and sis

Came across this cool pen trick...dont know if its real, but luks pretty cool.:)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0997153&q=penn

What about u guys, do u have any cool tricks u wana share?

Wasalam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
03-14-2006, 01:55 PM
salam
i heard or read somewhere that magic or tricks is not alowed in islam
wasalam

Ghazi
03-14-2006, 01:57 PM
Salaam

The music put me off

Shadz111
03-14-2006, 02:06 PM
Salamz bro..

chill out...am not telling any one if they know magic...but looking at the pen trick my bro can do something like that, but in a slower version..

I'm not asking anyone if they can pull out a dove out a hat or disappear and end up somewhere else.

wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Shadz111
03-14-2006, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

The music put me off
U guys r funny man...not told u to listen to the music it was more the trick...I think speakers have a volume section where u can turn it high or low..

Z
03-14-2006, 04:07 PM
Salaam.

Some years ago I had the ability to do plenty of tricks. Two headed coin, remove coin from sealed paper, dry cloth in beaker full of water, loop and break a tact chain. I fancied becoming a con artist. I still dream of being one today too. But now I can't even do the tricks no more, you need to practice every day to keep at them, or else you loose it.

Yeah, to deceive/con (which is magic) is not allowed in Islam.

Mainul_Islam
03-15-2006, 03:44 AM
oh man! the video was awesome! i heard of tricks like that before but not THAT extreme! he must have been practicing to handle it all his life!

he's officially cool :shade:

smile
03-15-2006, 01:19 PM
[PIE]Who wants to waste their life doing stupid tricks when there are better things to do?[/PIE]

Mainul_Islam
03-15-2006, 10:15 PM
true, but it would be cool if u knew :)

i dont think u would really waste ur time.... i mean, r u busy every single minute or something? u can occupy urself with trying when u have absolutely nothing to do (i.e. finished exam in class and just sitting down til the class is over)

afriend
03-15-2006, 10:17 PM
How can u not see that how fake it is?

They did it slow, then they sped up the speed of the video.

We had this same link by som1 else yesterdy

IbnAbdulHakim
03-15-2006, 10:20 PM
Salaam

The music put me off
ameen brother! thats what i dont like about yahya ibrahims videos!

mohakem
03-15-2006, 10:39 PM
As salamu alikum

I dont think its fake, and yes it does look pretty cool. I tend to agree though that it is a complete waste of time (especially when you consider that people spend hours trying to learn these 'trix') - http://www.pentrix.com/

Wa alikum salam

Smok
03-15-2006, 11:07 PM
All you need to do it is special equipment and agile hands. I knew few tricks which you can see in circus. There is no magic. As I said - just special things (cards, pens) and agile hands.

Muezzin
03-16-2006, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
i heard or read somewhere that magic or tricks is not alowed in islam
wasalam
Real magic (like black magic and all that evil stuff) isn't allowed, and as Bro Z said, deception is prohibited.

I fail to see the deception in the video though. It's just a nifty trick. A trick in the same sense as a skateboarder might perform a trick, which doesn't involve deception.

Also, if you don't like the music, just turn the sound off. :brother:

mahuruf
03-16-2006, 04:30 PM
This is neither magic nor a trick, rather a talent or skill. Its widely noticeable in the Philippines

Shadz111
03-18-2006, 08:54 PM
Jazakz bro smok muezzin and mahuruf...i seriusly was thinking ppl have lost their sense of humour....thot every1 was too goody goody strict on here.

Its simply a talent like one of u said and theres nuthing wrong wid that....ppl started saying its haram....:giggling:

Z
03-18-2006, 09:04 PM
Salaam.

It is a talent, and to practice doing tricks is ok, I think. But to play tricks on other people is Haraam. And it's not funny either.

Shadz111
03-18-2006, 09:08 PM
I totally agree...never do tricks on other people that is haram..

The Ruler
03-18-2006, 09:17 PM
dat video seems sort of animated cuz it jus seemd impossible!! but still it was a lil bit fascinatin :)

i no 1 from tv...its asy...n its completely fake...makin a key or a pen disappear :heated:

:w:

beliefindeath
03-19-2006, 06:24 AM
Salam

Hey chill out guys. its just a trick. pretty cool too. i don't see any magic involved. i don't think much time is wasted on practicing this because these people do it in their work places, during work. As for de music, its not mandatory to listen 2 it just turn down the volume of ur speakers.
Please always comment on the good of anything not the bad.

Wassalam

mahuruf
03-19-2006, 07:04 AM
What I have seen is that when the people concentrate on something they bite nail, plucking hair, smoking etc. revolving pen is one of such acts, that is it

Smok
03-20-2006, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shadz111
I totally agree...never do tricks on other people that is haram..
Is haram trick on people to make tham happy and smiling?

beliefindeath
05-11-2006, 04:21 PM
Salam

Check these neat tricks out
Soccer Magic

Please don't let dis thread die...

Wassalam

Kittygyal
05-11-2006, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by beliefindeath
Salam

Check these neat tricks out
Soccer Magic

Please don't let dis thread die...

Wassalam

salam.
woow there cool LOLz and so are the other but yes i agree with bro ialsm-truth the ''music'' does put you off but then again put the ''volume'' low and was concertrating on the show ;D but at the same time nearly feel asleep :giggling: jk
w.salam

Muslim Soldier
05-11-2006, 04:41 PM
great tricks

amirah_87
05-12-2006, 12:16 PM
Salaam

The music put me off
spot on mate!!!!

ma541
05-12-2006, 01:11 PM
it was quite cool

a gr8 talent

must have required alot of practice

and the video was fast forwarded at one point

but it was cool anyway

beliefindeath
05-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Salam

This one's a skatboeard trick series. It's by my favourite skateboarder Rodney Mullen. (WARNING: Contains music, Reduce volume)
Rodney Mullen

Muslimaatan
05-16-2006, 08:49 PM
heyy maaaaaaad hottt tricks!! datz sooo cool!! u kno wat i can do..i can make a quarter disppear..loolzz..j/p (i can do that 4real tho) I can do this cool # trick..itz soo cool..but i needa paper & a pen..and ofcourse some1 i can amaze :-D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.