/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it haram to eat...

Samkurd
03-14-2006, 03:00 PM
Is it haram to eat wild boar? I know it is haram to eat pig but wild boar is slightly different, they are more cleaner. But i am not sure if it is ok to eat wild boar, does anyone know? Please help!

:brother:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
03-14-2006, 03:03 PM
**thread moved to appropriate section**

as far as i know brother...boar comes in the same catagory as pig as they are both classed as "swine" and therefore are haraam.

There are more knowledgable people on this forum so i will let them answer too

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

PS - [MOUSE]welcome to Li[/MOUSE]

Ghazi
03-14-2006, 03:03 PM
Salaam

Not to sound funny but I've allways been a city kid and I haven't got a clue what a boar is?

mizan_aliashraf
03-14-2006, 03:04 PM
Salam
Yes, boar is classed as 'khanazeer' or swine so it is not allowed to eat from its meat
Why? who would want to eat boar? Its a wild animal that hunts game isnt it?
Wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
03-14-2006, 03:05 PM
this is a boar - similar to pig, its in the swine family

Samkurd
03-14-2006, 03:05 PM
Boar looks like a pig but lives in rainforest areas, and has small tusks. They eat leaves and small creatures.

Samkurd
03-14-2006, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salam
Yes, boar is classed as 'khanazeer' or swine so it is not allowed to eat from its meat
Why? who would want to eat boar? Its a wild animal that hunts game isnt it?
Wassalam
Its just that my mum told me she asked a man he said it was ok so i ate it. Stukfurallah.
:rollseyes

The Ruler
03-14-2006, 03:07 PM
:sl:

[banana]hey...welcome to LI[/banana]

y boar?!?!....it luks like pig n its categorised as 1 so its haram < makes sense innit....end of story :)

:w:

mizan_aliashraf
03-14-2006, 03:08 PM
Salam
Its OK, just make tawbah and Allah will accept it inshallah. After all, you did it without knowing.
Wassalam

Muezzin
03-14-2006, 03:27 PM
Blergh. Bad things, boars. If you do manage to kill one, for heaven's sake, don't eat the thing :p

Maimunah
03-14-2006, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Blergh. Bad things, boars. If you do manage to kill one, for heaven's sake, don't eat the thing :p
:giggling: :giggling: ;D
yeah bro samkurd its haraam
salaam:)

abdul Majid
03-14-2006, 09:25 PM
wild boar??:happy: lol is there nothing else around but that???:heated:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.