/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am such a bad muslim..

Samkurd
03-14-2006, 03:09 PM
I never pray...this is the most important but i just dont know how! My grandmother bought me books on how to pray and a quran translated in english but i lost the books on how to pray. Does anyone have any resources and the praying times in london? I feel so un-holy. I want to feel good when i am being judged by allah, knowing that i have not wronged him.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mizan_aliashraf
03-14-2006, 03:15 PM
Salam
You should find some resources on the net inshallah. Try www.islamway.com and you should find a whole section on the prophet's prayer
Wassalam

Rabi'ya
03-14-2006, 03:17 PM
Prayer times

How to perform salaah

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Ghazi
03-14-2006, 03:19 PM
salaam

www.islamworld.net this has alot of topics relating to islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
03-14-2006, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samkurd
I never pray...this is the most important but i just dont know how! My grandmother bought me books on how to pray and a quran translated in english but i lost the books on how to pray. Does anyone have any resources and the praying times in london? I feel so un-holy. I want to feel good when i am being judged by allah, knowing that i have not wronged him.
i rememba i used to b jus like dat...but sumtimes worser :statisfie ...but reading books n cumin to dis forum has helped a LOT!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

:w:

Far7an
03-14-2006, 03:32 PM
:sl:

Thread moved. jazaakallahu khayran

First of all, seek Allah's help. Without it, we can not accomplish anything. Allaah is most merciful, most forgiving, although we will continue to sin, He will be there to forgive us, so long as we turn to Him.

May Allaah forgive us all for our shortcomings, and keep us steadfast.

Umm Yoosuf
03-14-2006, 04:34 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum

Allah, tells us: "Tell them (O Muhammad ): 'O My slaves who have wronged their souls, do not despair of Allah's mercy, for Allah will forgive all the sins. He is indeed very Forgiving, very Compassionate, Turn to Him then, and obey Him (in all your affairs).'" (Al-Zumar:53,54).

Insha Allah my brother stay with the Muslim community, attend islamic talks, go masjid and pray your salaah's etc.

Wasalaam

Maimunah
03-15-2006, 10:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah
Assalaamu Alaikum

Allah, tells us: "Tell them (O Muhammad ): 'O My slaves who have wronged their souls, do not despair of Allah's mercy, for Allah will forgive all the sins. He is indeed very Forgiving, very Compassionate, Turn to Him then, and obey Him (in all your affairs).'" (Al-Zumar:53,54).

Insha Allah my brother stay with the Muslim community, attend islamic talks, go masjid and pray your salaah's etc.

Wasalaam
mashaallah sis
bro try to wake up at night n ask allah for guidence
salaam:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.