/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Now THERE'S a couple that knows how to fight!

Sis786
03-14-2006, 05:30 PM
A Mexican couple were recovering separately after a marital spat got out of control and saw them firing guns, throwing knives and hurling homemade bombs, Mexican daily Milenio said on Monday.

In scenes taken straight out of hit romantic comedy "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," starring Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Juan Espinosa and Irma Contreras fought until their house blew up in a homemade gasoline bomb explosion, Milenio said.

Police called to the home in the indigenous Mayan Indian town of Oxkutzcab in the southeastern state of Yucatan arrested Espinosa. Contreras was taken to hospital with third-degree burns.

A local police official confirmed the report but declined to provide further information.

In the violence-filled movie about the fictional Smiths, Pitt and Jolie play married assassins ordered to kill each other.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
czgibson
03-14-2006, 05:38 PM
Greetings,

That's unbelievable! There truly are some crazy people in the world.

You see the dangers that marriage can provoke... :p

Peace

Nawal89
03-14-2006, 05:44 PM
Lol..i read that already..But it had an extra peice to it saying that the husband was the glad hte wife got burnt, and the wife saying that the only thing she regretted was not cutting off his manhood.

ouch.

czgibson
03-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Greetings,

I'd say they were made for each other.

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sis786
03-15-2006, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
Lol..i read that already..But it had an extra peice to it saying that the husband was the glad hte wife got burnt, and the wife saying that the only thing she regretted was not cutting off his manhood.

ouch.
lol that was there for modesty reasons i kind cut that bit off. (No pun intended)

snowdropjasmine
03-15-2006, 09:29 AM
:sl:
this is Unbelievable how can people do these this :?

MetSudaisTwice
03-15-2006, 09:45 AM
salam
wow, one word subhanallah
that just shows one way of a marriage turning out lol
wasalam

Mawaddah
03-15-2006, 03:55 PM
Heheheheh ;D I'm just remembering a story that my teacher told me once, about this man whose wife had died and he was really happy about it until..............................
One day he learns that when he dies, he will have the same wife in paradies and hes like "WHAT!!! after I waited all my life for her to die!! "
Lol ;D ;D I wonder if they had fights like this one though? :p

MetSudaisTwice
03-15-2006, 03:58 PM
salam
lol sis
waslaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.