/* */

PDA

View Full Version : its been awhile (no its not staind)

cesar1012001
03-14-2006, 08:37 PM
i havent posted on awhile and i am having truobe practicing Islam i am being pressuerd by my family and friends but i know that Islam is the way what can I do

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
03-14-2006, 08:40 PM
Salaam

Make dua to allah to guide you, http://www.islamworld.net/ this site will help you with any infromation inshallah

The Ruler
03-14-2006, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cesar1012001
i havent posted on awhile and i am having truobe practicing Islam i am being pressuerd by my family and friends but i know that Islam is the way what can I do
ermmm.....do u mean dat ur family n friends r diverting u? taking u away 4m islam? :?

:w:

julie sarri
03-15-2006, 12:47 PM
:sl: my own family are non muslim but i try not to get into long talks on islam with them becouse they will start going on about muslim and being apressed i try to talk to them on ther own about islam and to put them right on the truth of islam and they do lisern even if they dont revert it is hard you just have to be strong and steadfast inshaallah:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
03-21-2006, 04:17 PM
:salamext:

You may want to check this link out insha'Allaah (God willing.)

http://www.beconvinced.com/en/main.php

:wasalamex

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 04:22 PM
a better explenation of the problem will result in a better explenation of the answer.

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.