/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some Pictures

mahuruf
03-15-2006, 11:08 AM
As'salamu Alaikum,

Hope you all like these pictures. I use them as Wallpaper and Screensaver.

Wasalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
03-15-2006, 11:39 AM
mashaAllah beautiful pictures.. tnx for sharing :wub:

julie sarri
03-15-2006, 11:48 AM
:sl: what wounderful pictures thanks for posting them:w:

snowdropjasmine
03-15-2006, 11:52 AM
wow great pictures

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aljawaad
03-15-2006, 12:18 PM
Thks for sharing

DaSangarTalib
03-15-2006, 01:11 PM
JAzka'Allah cool images :)

hidaayah
03-15-2006, 01:15 PM
:sl:
nice pics Mashallah..!! jazakallah khairun..:)

MetSudaisTwice
03-15-2006, 01:17 PM
salam
jazakallah for sharing the pics
mashallah beautiful
waslaam

FatimaAsSideqah
03-15-2006, 01:19 PM

Mashallah for beautiful pictures!

That pictures make my full emotion in my heart and more strong for Allah!

ALLAH AKBAR!

:w: :sister:

Protected_Diamond
03-15-2006, 01:19 PM

Alhamdulilah, sooo beautiful masha Allah

:w:

beliefindeath
03-18-2006, 04:19 PM
Salaam

Very Beautiful pictures Masha Allah
These pics will bring back the reminiscence of pilgrimage at the Holy Harams for those who have been there. Wondeful Pictures.

Wassalam

------
03-18-2006, 04:29 PM

Mashallah sum beautiful pics!

Jazakallah!

snakelegs
03-18-2006, 07:07 PM
these pictures are awesome! thanks for sharing.

Khayal
03-18-2006, 07:13 PM

MashaAllah, beautiful sharing, :rose: :rose: :rose:
jazaak ALLAH khair.

afriend
03-18-2006, 07:14 PM
WOW!!!

Did u get these pictures by takin a camera with u or something?

They look rare!!!!!

Jazakallah.

Cheb
03-18-2006, 07:21 PM
As soon as I saw the top of the first picture I zoomed down so I would not see any of them. I think if I am going to see the Kaba from up close, I would like to be there myself to see it inshallah. I just prefer it that way.

Kittygyal
03-18-2006, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cheb
As soon as I saw the top of the first picture I zoomed down so I would not see any of them. I think if I am going to see the Kaba from up close, I would like to be there myself to see it inshallah. I just prefer it that way.

oh bless bro am sure one day we will all be called there:happy:
now we should fear our lord and pray :happy: cause we never know when the time is for us so we should prepare!

take care

Duhaa
03-18-2006, 08:36 PM
I could probably sit at the computer all day looking at these awesome pictures.
Jazakallah. Where did you get them from?

Kittygyal
03-18-2006, 09:23 PM
i thnk he got from google:rollseyes

take care

ola
03-18-2006, 11:06 PM
very nyc picz sis thnx a lot

very beautiful

mahuruf
03-19-2006, 04:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
these pictures are awesome! thanks for sharing.
I am very happy to hear that. Alhamdulillah, He gave me an opportunity to share these pictures with other brother. Allah is great.

Was’salaam

mahuruf
03-19-2006, 08:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cheb
As'salamu Alaikum,

Br Cheb, it took some time for me to understand what you are saying. I am sorry if I have disappointed you. I should have given a clear title so that the people who are interested to see the pictures of the Haram of Makkah and Madeena would have viewed them.

I really appreciate your wish and pray, Insha Allah, the almighty to give you the opportunity to view the Khabah your preferred way. Ameen.

If you don’t mind, may I suggest something that comes from my own experience:

There are 79 Gates to enter the Khabah Shareef.
Entering the Haram through “Babu Salaam” (name of the gate) is Sunnah
Until you reach Babu Salam, the Khabah will be visible partially through every gate, please avoid seeing that way, although you will be very very anxious to see the Khabah as earliest as possible.
There are special duas while entering (through Babu Salaam) the Haram.
Until I reached a point where I could see the Khabah fully, I put my head down and walked.

Once reached a point near the steps between the Mosque and the Khaba Ground look straight and view the glory of the most sacred treasure in this world.

Once you see the Khabah, Oh!!! It’s not that easy to describe once feelings… I leave it to you.

It is said, that when you first see "Khabah", the "dua" (supplications) you make is InshaAllah, accepted by Allah (SWT).

Rasulullah Salalahu Alahi Wa Salam says “when a man’s eyes are on the Khabah the doors of the sky opens and his duas are accepted by Allah (SWT) – “Ibnu Maja”

Was'salam

mahuruf
03-19-2006, 08:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duhaa
I could probably sit at the computer all day looking at these awesome pictures.
Jazakallah. Where did you get them from?
As'salamu Alaikum,

Sister, I am really happy to hear how you cherish the pictures. Alhamdulillah. In fact these pictures are decorating my computer for last 3 years as wallpaper and screensavers.

Well, I have not taken these pictures myself neither from google as sister Islamgyal says. One day I went to a jewellery store with my kids and saw the pictures on their computer as wallpaper. I asked one picture but they gave me all 29 in a floppy. This is what I am sharing with all of you.

In 2004/5 I performed Hajj and had a chance to view the Khabah the second time. I saw the pilgrims were taking photographs although not allowed officially. Reluctantly I pulled out my high-tech mobile phone and took one shot of Khaba from the roof top. I was very happy to see the picture as a wallpaper of my phone. 2nd day I went to the same spot to have more pictures but when I took 2, 3 pictures the phone stopped working and only the black screen. I lost the previous pictures and none functional phone. Later the phone started to work but no pictures of the Khabah. I thought for myself that Allah does not want me to carry the pictures with me!!!

However I took some pictures of Masjithul Qubah, the first mosque in Islam and few other places and am happy to post them.

I am also posting different pictures. Don’t miss them.

Was'salam

mahuruf
03-19-2006, 12:53 PM
Why this thread is moved?

alitheislamian
03-19-2006, 01:35 PM
Subhanallah beautiful pics

ummAbdillah
03-19-2006, 01:40 PM
salaam
manshallah kool picz :)
jazak allah khair
ma salaam

The Ruler
03-19-2006, 01:44 PM
awwww!!! i :wub: dose pics....dey r beautiful :loving:...but in reality da mosque is jus mesmerising :happy: :wub:

:sister:

Cheb
03-19-2006, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahuruf
As'salamu Alaikum,

Br Cheb, it took some time for me to understand what you are saying. I am sorry if I have disappointed you. I should have given a clear title so that the people who are interested to see the pictures of the Haram of Makkah and Madeena would have viewed them.

I really appreciate your wish and pray, Insha Allah, the almighty to give you the opportunity to view the Khabah your preferred way. Ameen.

If you don’t mind, may I suggest something that comes from my own experience:

There are 79 Gates to enter the Khabah Shareef.
Entering the Haram through “Babu Salaam” (name of the gate) is Sunnah
Until you reach Babu Salam, the Khabah will be visible partially through every gate, please avoid seeing that way, although you will be very very anxious to see the Khabah as earliest as possible.
There are special duas while entering (through Babu Salaam) the Haram.
Until I reached a point where I could see the Khabah fully, I put my head down and walked.

Once reached a point near the steps between the Mosque and the Khaba Ground look straight and view the glory of the most sacred treasure in this world.

Once you see the Khabah, Oh!!! It’s not that easy to describe once feelings… I leave it to you.

It is said, that when you first see "Khabah", the "dua" (supplications) you make is InshaAllah, accepted by Allah (SWT).

Rasulullah Salalahu Alahi Wa Salam says “when a man’s eyes are on the Khabah the doors of the sky opens and his duas are accepted by Allah (SWT) – “Ibnu Maja”

Was'salam
Asalamu Alaykom
It is no problem brother. I am sure many enjoyed these pictures, no doubt they are beautiful. I only saw the top of the Kaba so it is ok.
Thanks for the advise, I will definitely follow it inshallah. Inshallah I will have the same feelings as you did.
Salam.

fatima_01
03-19-2006, 08:28 PM
wow sum beautiful pics ooh and my cuzin got invited to go watch these ppl wash the kabah im no jokes wat a lucky man innit

mahuruf
03-21-2006, 05:10 AM
As'salamu alaikum,

Masjid al-Quba

The Masjid al-Quba just outside Medina, is the first mosque that was ever built. Its first stones were positioned by the prophet Muhammad (SWS) on hijrah from Makkah to Medina and the masjid was completed by his companions. The Prophet spent more than 20 nights in this mosque praying qasr (short prayers) while waiting for Imam Ali whose house was behind this mosque.

(I personally took these pictures)

Was'salaam

mahuruf
03-21-2006, 07:27 AM
Whats wrong with this thread?

Why moved?

Salaam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-21-2006, 02:27 PM

Subhanallah, beautiful pics bro. Jazakallah Khair for sharing!

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 02:29 PM
salam
mashallah great pics, jazakallah for sharing
isn't sheikh juhany imam of that mosque?
wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.