/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prayer times

Samkurd
03-15-2006, 07:17 PM
Hi guys, i believe we are meant to pray 5 times a day? I downloaded the prayer times on my coumputer but it has six prayer times. One fajr, one sunrise, one dhuhur, one asr, one maghrib and one isha. Is this correct? But i dont know if the times are correct for london. Apparantly its 5:09 am to wake up and pray for fajr?! Is this correct?

Someone help and if they can, tell me the correct prayer times in london! thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
03-15-2006, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samkurd
Hi guys, i believe we are meant to pray 5 times a day? I downloaded the prayer times on my coumputer but it has six prayer times. One fajr, one sunrise, one dhuhur, one asr, one maghrib and one isha. Is this correct? But i dont know if the times are correct for london. Apparantly its 5:09 am to wake up and pray for fajr?! Is this correct?

Someone help and if they can, tell me the correct prayer times in london! thanks.
The reason it tells you the time of sunrise is because this is the latest time we can pray fajr. Actually, that's innacurate. You can't pray at sunrise, you have to pray fajr before it. It's so we don't look like sun-worshippers, basically.

What program are you using? Or where did you download them from?

Samkurd
03-15-2006, 08:27 PM
Im using a Macintosh computer. You get these free buttons on your computer called 'widgets' you can go to the apple homepage and download them for free if you are using a Mac. You can get stuff like calanders, Games, food recipes, and i was searching it and found 'Salat' so i downloaded it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.