/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What if George was one of us....

akulion
03-16-2006, 06:03 AM
A song Bush's mother must have sang when he was born......

Song

What if George was one of us....

Just a human like the rest of us.....

With a brain instead of rust....

With a heart instead of dust....

With compassion instead of worldly lust....

With a skull instead of thin crust....

This is the end cos I am bust (out of ideas) lol

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdul Majid
03-16-2006, 06:05 AM
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous.92
03-16-2006, 06:16 AM
That is hilarious! Great post

Eric H
03-16-2006, 07:22 AM
Greetings akulion;

If it was within my power I would promote you to be George's press secretary, you bring out the best in him.

Although thinking about it you may not be able to make a monkey out of old George, he does a good job of that himself.

If you could just learn brain surgery maybe you could perform a brain swap with George and the monkey, it would be cruel to the monkey, but you would get a Nobel Peace prize for services to mankind.

:hiding:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
03-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Lollllllllllllllllllllllllll :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :happy: :happy: :happy: ;D ;D ;D :) :) :)

Nawal89
03-16-2006, 07:43 PM
George resembles a monkey so much it's scary! lool.

Ghazi
03-16-2006, 07:43 PM
Salaam

The Prophet (pbuh) defined backbiting when he said: "Do you know what is meant by backbiting?" They said, "Allah and His Messenger know best." He said, "To say something about your brother which he dislikes." One asked, "Even if what I say is true about my brother?" He replied, "If such defects you say are true about him, then you have backbitten him, and if he doesn't have what you say, then you have committed slander against him." (Related by Muslim, Abu Dawood, and Tirmidhi

------
03-16-2006, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

The Prophet (pbuh) defined backbiting when he said: "Do you know what is meant by backbiting?" They said, "Allah and His Messenger know best." He said, "To say something about your brother which he dislikes." One asked, "Even if what I say is true about my brother?" He replied, "If such defects you say are true about him, then you have backbitten him, and if he doesn't have what you say, then you have committed slander against him." (Related by Muslim, Abu Dawood, and Tirmidhi
I didn't say it :X :hiding:

DaSangarTalib
03-16-2006, 08:00 PM
Salaam

good reminder Masha'Allah although that was funny ;D .......... :X

The Ruler
03-16-2006, 08:47 PM
i dunno....for sum reason da pics wernt funny to me....but looooolll!!! dat poem was jus wicked :happy: ;D ;D ;D :okay:

:w:

Maimunah
03-16-2006, 08:56 PM
lol thatz funny :giggling: bt i think backbitting only counts for the believers n not for the unbelievers!! allah knows best

Mainul_Islam
03-17-2006, 01:01 AM
Salaam

:sl:

goes for within Muslims only or all of humanity? because George Bush is NOT our brother, especially not mine.

SalafiFemaleJih
03-17-2006, 02:04 AM
that hadith talks about Muslims not kuffar.
Wasalmaualaikum Warhatmullah.

seek.learn
03-17-2006, 03:41 AM
Salaam o alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

JazakAllahu Khairun islam-truth.

That hadith may or may not be related only to believers, I have no knowledge of it and shall say nothing in regards to it.
But I dont believe the Prophet (Peace be opon him) ever mocked or made fun of anyone, believing or nonbelieving. Please correct me if Im mistaken.

Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him) we are supposed to emulate. That is what we all try and strive for.

Please let us not degrade anyone.

AllahuAlim.

May Allah forgive us all and guide us. Aameen.

Alaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

*charisma*
03-17-2006, 03:59 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

true subhanallah, and if we arent degrating bush, then were degrating the chimps, (who btw are also one of Allah's creation and we must treat all animals with kindness and respect) how wud u feel if ur face was cut and pasted next to bush's as some sort of resemblence to him??

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Snowflake
03-17-2006, 08:04 AM
I think the chimp would feel proud of himself charisma sis. Cuz he's helluva lot cuter than Bush :happy:

itsme01
03-17-2006, 08:14 AM

bro. Akulion, why are you dissing the monkey. :giggling:

:w:

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-17-2006, 09:20 AM
WAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA;D;D;D;D;D
Where's Hei Gou, i told you he was a chimp!!:D
'I aplogize for this latest entry. I can't find a chimp making a face as dumb as this one'........ loooooooooool!!!
Jzk for that bro:).
:w::rose::peace:

mizan_aliashraf
03-17-2006, 09:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
A song Bush's mother must have sang when he was born......

Song

What if George was one of us....

Just a human like the rest of us.....

With a brain instead of rust....

With a heart instead of dust....

With compassion instead of worldly lust....

With a skull instead of thin crust....

This is the end cos I am bust (out of ideas) lol

Salam
Wow, that was very good
Wassalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-17-2006, 09:26 AM
lol... the second one looks so funny:p

Duhaa
03-17-2006, 09:40 AM
That was hilariously funny.
I've seen the pics before but not the poem. Lol ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.