03-16-2006, 11:32 AM
yes. thank you. And you are from?

MetSudaisTwice
03-16-2006, 11:33 AM
salam
i am from london, UK
wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kashmiri
03-16-2006, 11:34 AM
u are from london.back home? wow!

kashmiri
03-16-2006, 11:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
:sl:

Welcome to the forums....:welcome:

:sl:
I got a message from another brother. He said that he did not want to go off topic. I dont know what that is. I dont like this forum. it is difficult to communicate.
I want to unsubscribe.

aljawaad
03-16-2006, 11:39 AM
[BANANA]Welcome and enjoy your stay[/BANANA]

MetSudaisTwice
03-16-2006, 11:55 AM
salam
it was me who sent the message, i did it for your own benefit, so that you dont go off topic as it is against the rules of the forum, we hope you stay on the forum and learn more about the deen inshallah
waslaam

kashmiri
03-16-2006, 12:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
it was me who sent the message, i did it for your own benefit, so that you dont go off topic as it is against the rules of the forum, we hope you stay on the forum and learn more about the deen inshallah
waslaam

i dont want to stay..why has the dude Fi_Sabillilah NOT BANNED me yet!!!?

MetSudaisTwice
03-16-2006, 12:10 PM
salam
as we always hope, we dont wish to drive any members aways, we hope you would stay and learn more of the deen on this forums
but if it is your wish to 'unsubscribe' then khair, just wait for a few moments and a moderator will deal with your situation shortly inshallah
wasalam

kashmiri
03-16-2006, 12:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
as we always hope, we dont wish to drive any members aways, we hope you would stay and learn more of the deen on this forums
but if it is your wish to 'unsubscribe' then khair, just wait for a few moments and a moderator will deal with your situation shortly inshallah
wasalam

they are beating round the bush amd it is annoying me!

Hajar
03-16-2006, 12:13 PM
Assalamu alaykum bro..

Welcome to the forum... unscribe already lol. u just got here!!!

w/s

Hajar

kashmiri
03-16-2006, 12:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hajar
Assalamu alaykum bro..

Welcome to the forum... unscribe already lol. u just got here!!!

w/s

Hajar

i hate u ppl....just ban me for the sake of Allah

MetSudaisTwice
03-16-2006, 12:17 PM
salam
wow, that is a really unecessary comment you made there, we should love one another for the sake of allah, but khair that is your view
wasalam

kashmiri
03-16-2006, 12:17 PM
i wud love u ppl if u just let me go...and banned me...and just neva ever thought of me...just let me go!!!!!!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!