/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israeli soldier killed

S_87
03-16-2006, 12:32 PM
An Israeli soldier has been killed in a fierce gun battle in Jenin, in the West Bank, the Israeli army has said.
The army was conducting a raid in search of militants, surrounding houses containing members of Islamic Jihad and the al-Aqsa Martyr's Brigades.

The raid is thought to have been launched after two Israeli security guards were wounded by gunfire as they travelled in the West Bank.

Gunmen took to the streets during the raid, exchanging fire with the army.

Source and more

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nicola
03-16-2006, 12:55 PM
Genesis

Chapter 12
1 The LORD said to Abram: "Go forth from the land of your kinsfolk and from your father's house to a land that I will show you".
2 "I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, so that you will be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you".

Amen

F.Y.
03-16-2006, 01:06 PM
Come on brothers and sisters. Remember in one of the battles when the Prophet (saw) was asked by Allah whether He should close the gap in the mountain where the non-believers were firing arrows down on the Prophet (saw)? The Prophet said , no let them live, maybe their children will become muslims in the future. And this town (called Taif) right now....it is populated by muslims. Mashallah.

Also let us not forget the other hadith by the Prophet. Once the Prophet was seated at some place in Madinah, along with his Companions. During this time a funeral procession passed by. On seeing this, the Prophet stood up. One of his Companion remarked that the funeral was that of a Jew. The Prophet replied, “Was he not a human being?” (Bukhari, Muslim)

Peace to all mankind.

S_87
03-16-2006, 01:17 PM
:sl:

but sis how many muslims would not rejoice when a tyrant is killed?
one invader less.

oh and i do not support the killing of any civilian

and heres a quote

I vow that if i was just an Israeli civilian and i met aPalestinian i would burn him and make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (Rafah 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do...i dont know something called International Principles. i vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area

quote by ariel sharon, In an interview with General Ouze Merham

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
j4763
03-16-2006, 01:44 PM
What a wonderful world we live in when people enjoy and celebrate the murder of someone:rollseyes

aakhirah
03-16-2006, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by j4763
What a wonderful world we live in when people enjoy and celebrate the murder of someone
I beg your pardon, "murder"?? To the israelis, maybe, but not to the Muslims the world over! A soldier fighting and dying in combat can't be regarded as being murdered, surely.

S_87
03-16-2006, 01:50 PM
Murder

murder of a soldier? he was killed by people defending themselves. he went sorrounding houses, most likely in an arrogant manner (notice tha attitude of these soldiers two days ago making people strip) and in self defence they shot at him

from the source

Palestinians also threw stones at Israeli soldiers. The Israeli forces took over a number of homes in the area.

what kind of match is that? a big tank against mostly stones?

so i ask you this question. if your house was ilegally being took over, would you not defend yourself?

Far7an
03-16-2006, 01:52 PM

All innappropriate posts have been deleted, if you have a problem with it, please contact me via PM.

Ask a shaykh, someone who is learned about what is permissible and what is not. Do not act upon emotion, or come with excuses such as, "they do it, so can we". This is not acceptable. I advise all members against handing our rulings themselves, this is not the job of a layman, but a scholar.

May Allaah guide us to what is true.

j4763
03-16-2006, 01:53 PM
He was still a human, he's wife and kids are without a father/husband now. He was doing his job, its exactly the same for a muslim solider to be murdered. KIlling is wrong on all fronts!

Zulkiflim
03-16-2006, 07:50 PM
Salaam,

In Islam aggresion is allowed but the coin must be of equal measure.
Do not exceed the boundaries.

In the Hadith it is said of 2 men in battle who were impassioned to see the other blood.
But in the end the death stroke did not come when the winner was apparent.when later asked by the caputred man "WHY DID YOU NOT KILL HIM" the asnwer is simply..I FIGHT FOR ALLAH but when we fought i fought in anger.

In the end the sodleir remembered the border of Islam.
In Islam we cannot even harm the trees in times of war.Alhamdulilah

So act in the boundaries of Islam.
Maintain the faith.
do you seek to be come that which you hate for then you fight not for Allah nor by Allah rules but by your own desire for blood and hatered.

So Muslims KEEP THE COVENANT WITH ALLAH.
Maintian the decoruma dn the laws set by our beloved Prophet Muhammads.

should we win the war by acting as those whom are unjust.
NO
Will we win the war becasue we are true to OURSELVES and Islam?
Yes
For that is what ALLAH say and commands.

Islam is for mankind,yea even Jews and american and all those whom you hate.
Once they become muslim their sin are forgiven.so if allah can forgive them surely should the slaves of Allah forgive.

Wahid
03-17-2006, 07:53 AM
He was still a human, he's wife and kids are without a father/husband now. He was doing his job, its exactly the same for a muslim solider to be murdered. KIlling is wrong on all fronts!
sorry we dont share ur pacifist view, killing for justice is all right in islam.. such as in wars
and i dont have a problem celebrating when my enemy who was trying to kill others is down and dead

Wahid
03-17-2006, 08:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
Come on brothers and sisters. Remember in one of the battles when the Prophet (saw) was asked by Allah whether He should close the gap in the mountain where the non-believers were firing arrows down on the Prophet (saw)? The Prophet said , no let them live, maybe their children will become muslims in the future. And this town (called Taif) right now....it is populated by muslims. Mashallah.

Also let us not forget the other hadith by the Prophet. Once the Prophet was seated at some place in Madinah, along with his Companions. During this time a funeral procession passed by. On seeing this, the Prophet stood up. One of his Companion remarked that the funeral was that of a Jew. The Prophet replied, “Was he not a human being?” (Bukhari, Muslim)

Peace to all mankind.
salam

oh but this isnt black and white, u cite one example and there are tones of other examples when the prophet and his companions namely omar were more stiff in their judgments.... just becasue prophet(pbuh) choose to forgive a whole town(with women and childern in it) dosnt mean he didnt fight numours offensive & defensive wars against arab tribes at that time and it dosnt mean that we cant fight back in wars

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-17-2006, 09:32 AM
What a wonderful world we live in when people enjoy and celebrate the murder of someone:rollseyes
He's probably murdered children, tortured men and raped women... and we're supposed to feel sorry for him?

S_87
03-17-2006, 09:57 AM
He was still a human, he's wife and kids are without a father/husband now.
point taken but they didnt go search him out. he went to cause trouble.he would have shot at the militants-they defended themselves. who told him to go raise houses? :D

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-17-2006, 09:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
point taken but they didnt go search him out. he went to cause trouble.he would have shot at the militants-they defended themselves. who told him to go raise houses? :D
Exactly!:rollseyes

HeiGou
03-17-2006, 10:15 AM
but sis how many muslims would not rejoice when a tyrant is killed?
one invader less.

oh and i do not support the killing of any civilian

and heres a quote

I vow that if i was just an Israeli civilian and i met aPalestinian i would burn him and make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (Rafah 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do...i dont know something called International Principles. i vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area

quote by ariel sharon, In an interview with General Ouze Merham
Actually that is not a quote. It is a lie, a libel, and a myth.

From Wikipedia

Ouze Merham is a fictitious Israeli general who supposedly interviewed future Prime Minister of Israel Ariel Sharon in 1956. In the interview Sharon allegedly said:

I vow that I’ll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian women and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child’s existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian woman is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do.

It first appeared on Muslim websites in mid-2001 during the al-Aqsa Intifada. The quote is seen as obviously false for a number of reasons:

* The term "Palestinian" was rarely used by Israelis to refer to Palestinian Arabs in 1956.
* It is unclear why an Israeli general would interview Sharon, and then publish the interview.
* There is no record of any Israeli general named "Ouze Merham" existing, nor any record of Sharon giving such an interview in 1956.
* The quote exists in no verifiable publication.
* There are a number of false quotes attributed to Sharon which are circulating on the internet.[1]

The hoax quotation is frequently used as anti-Israel propaganda. Student columnist Mariam Sobh used the quote in her December 11, 2003 Daily Illini column, but later apologized.
[edit]

Notes

1. ^ The false quotes include Don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it, falsely claimed to have been stated by Sharon before Israeli parliament in October 2001 and reported on Kol Yisrael radio; and also a lengthy quote in which Sharon allegedly refers to himself as a "monster or a murderer" and a "Judeo-Nazi" and states "the dirty work of Zionism is not finished". The latter actually comes from an interview with an unnamed Israeli settler referred to as "Z" (or, in some translations, "C") in the collection of articles In the Land of Israel by Israeli author Amos Oz. The articles in the book were based on Oz's interviews in October and November 1982, and published in Davar in November and December 1982 and January 1983. The false attribution to Sharon gained credence when Rocky Mountain News editor Holger Jensen published it in an April 2002 column. Jensen recanted four days later, admitting he had “made a grievous error in not verifying the authenticity of 20-year-old quotes attributed to Ariel Sharon”, and resigned shortly thereafter. Oz has confirmed that he has never interviewed Sharon. In an appendix to the 1983 English translation, Oz wrote "Many people. . . expressed a suspicion that I invented Z. and that such a man is 'not possible'. On the other hand, there were also people who went to the trouble of writing to express their total identification with Z.'s words. The man still refuses to be 'uncovered' and I am obliged to respect the promise I made to him to protect his privacy".

So if you can find any evidence that Sharon said this (and remember that Israelis were denying Palestinians even existed until 1983 or so) or that the fictional General was ever born please let me know.

In the meantime can I ask if in Islam lying about people, even evil people, is acceptable?

Who would have thought that I would ever defend Sharon? I've picketed the guy. I have called him a war criminal and demanded he be tried. Welll well well.

S_87
03-17-2006, 10:20 AM

i read it in muslim directory and i guess its one word against other ....

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-17-2006, 10:32 AM
Who cares about Sharon. He will pay for everything he did. It's too bad he's brain damaged now and can't be accountable for anything from that point though. More sins, more pain.

HeiGou
03-17-2006, 10:34 AM
i read it in muslim directory and i guess its one word against other
Well no it is not. If the General existed there would be evidence of it. If Sharon said this in a newspaper interview there would be a record. If the story suddenly appeared in 2000 or so without any mention of it previous, we can safely assume it is a fake. If there is no evidence for this story whatsoever, how could accept it was true?

Let me ask again, in Islam is it acceptable to spread lies about people, even evil people?

HeiGou
03-17-2006, 10:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
Who cares about Sharon. He will pay for everything he did. It's too bad he's brain damaged now and can't be accountable for anything from that point though. More sins, more pain.
A lack of respect for the Truth diminishes us all.

It is a pity that Sharon was never tried and no cannot be. But the fact remains that the Truth is more important.

F.Y.
03-17-2006, 12:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Let me ask again, in Islam is it acceptable to spread lies about people, even evil people?
No. To speak a lie is "gunaa - e - kabeera" - meaning, a major sin.

Peace

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-17-2006, 03:26 PM
A lack of respect for the Truth diminishes us all.

It is a pity that Sharon was never tried and no cannot be. But the fact remains that the Truth is more important.
I'll concentrate on the butchering he did, rather than having sympathy for him.

knuckles
03-17-2006, 03:38 PM
He was a soldier that was killed during a military action. Even though it's unfortunate and I wish it didn't have to happen, the Pals had a right to use deadly force against him. It's definitely not murder but I do offer prayers for all sides of this conflict.

j4763
03-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Ok maybe murder was the wrong word, but surly it is up to allah when someones time has come and not upto someone with a gun.

HeiGou
03-17-2006, 10:51 PM
I'll concentrate on the butchering he did, rather than having sympathy for him.
Neat avoiding the question. Where have I expressed sympathy for the man?

He was a, well I can't say those words here, but lying about him is wrong.

Jason
03-17-2006, 11:16 PM
And the cycle continues. The IDF will strike back and kill some militants and innocent people. The Palestinians in turn will return the favor, by blowing up a cafe, theater or something. And it'll go on and on and on.

Sharon would have to have a stroke, right when he was moving towards peace.

abdul Majid
03-18-2006, 02:25 AM
did he ever wake from that coma???

Jason
03-18-2006, 02:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wonka2
It is all a tric by the americans and the jews. sharon had his strok to avoid peace.i bet it is not even sharon, they dressed up a palastinean to look like sharon and made him hav a strok, to avoid peace (and to defame sudanese goats).
I'm going to assume that's sarcasm or that you took alot of drugs.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-18-2006, 09:16 AM
Neat avoiding the question. Where have I expressed sympathy for the man?

He was a, well I can't say those words here, but lying about him is wrong.
Lol. Yes we can't say most of his attributes on this forum. Ok lying is wrong, full stop. Happy?:)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-18-2006, 09:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wonka2
It is all a tric by the americans and the jews. sharon had his strok to avoid peace.i bet it is not even sharon, they dressed up a palastinean to look like sharon and made him hav a strok, to avoid peace (and to defame sudanese goats).
Loooooooooooooooooooool!!!
I seriously never heard of that conspiracy before! Brilliant whoever figured that one out *applaud*.

HeiGou
03-18-2006, 09:28 AM
Loooooooooooooooooooool!!!
I seriously never heard of that conspiracy before! Brilliant whoever figured that one out *applaud*.
Doh! >slaps head<

I have a better one - Sharon is really an intergalatic shape-changing reptile and has been called back to the Mothership for consultations. Look how fat he was - that was because his tail was wrapped around his tummy.

Knut Hamsun
03-18-2006, 09:31 AM
No, No! I've got it! Sharon is the 12th IMAM!!!! The end is nigh!!! The atoms will be split!!! SHARON is the 12TH IMAM!!!!! Ominous music.... Duhn, Duhn, DUhnnnnnnnn

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-18-2006, 09:32 AM
Doh! >slaps head<

I have a better one - Sharon is really an intergalatic shape-changing reptile and has been called back to the Mothership for consultations. Look how fat he was - that was because his tail was wrapped around his tummy.
You're hilarious He Gou.:giggling:
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL THESE INTERGALACTIC SPACE-CHANGING REPTILES ARE!!!!!:?
It makes me confused every time you use it:( *sniffs*.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-18-2006, 09:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Knut Hamsun
No, No! I've got it! Sharon is the 12th IMAM!!!! The end is nigh!!! The atoms will be split!!! SHARON is the 12TH IMAM!!!!! Ominous music.... Duhn, Duhn, DUhnnnnnnnn
You mean Imam Mahdi. If he is, then he must be confused. He's working for the wrong side.

HeiGou
03-18-2006, 09:40 AM
You're hilarious He Gou.:giggling:
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL THESE INTERGALACTIC SPACE-CHANGING REPTILES ARE!!!!!:?
It makes me confused every time you use it:( *sniffs*.
Sorry. David Icke has written a series of very odd books about how the world is really run. His views would go down very well here I think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_icke

David Vaughan Icke, pronounced /aɪk/ (born April 29, 1952 in Leicester, England) is a former professional football player (playing in goal for Coventry City Football Club), reporter, BBC television sports presenter, and British Green Party national spokesperson. Since 1990, he has been what he calls a "full-time investigator into who and what is really controlling the world." [1]

The Green Party distanced itself from him in 1991 after he announced during a television interview that he was "a son of God". He began to dress only in turquoise and later maintained that the world was ruled by a secret group called "The Elite", or "Illuminati", which he linked to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, an anti-Semitic tract. In 1999, he published a book entitled The Biggest Secret, in which he wrote that the world is controlled by a race of reptilian humanoids, known in ancient times as the Babylonian Brotherhood, and that many prominent people are descended from them, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, and Kris Kristofferson. He believes that descendants of the reptiles engage in child molestation and Satanism.

Icke has further claimed that a small group of secular Ashkenazi Jews, namely the Rothschild family, who he also claims are a "reptilian bloodline", financed Adolf Hitler and supported the Holocaust as part of a Zionist (Illuminati) plot to establish the state of Israel. As a result, Icke's speaking tours at one time attracted the interest of British neo-Nazis such as Combat 18, and he continues to face opposition from Jewish and anti-racist groups such as the Anti-Defamation League and the B'nai Brith in Canada. Icke has strongly denied that he is an anti-Semite and has vigorously disputed the claims made by his critics alleging ties to far-right politics.

Icke argues that he has developed a moral and political worldview combining a passionate denunciation of what he sees as totalitarian trends in the modern world with a New Age spiritualism. According to Political Research Associates, an American research group that tracks right-wing groups, Icke's ideas are popular in Canada, where the New Age aspect of his philosophy overshadows his more controversial beliefs. [2] He received a standing ovation after a five-hour speech to students at the University of Toronto in 1999. He is the author of 15 books explaining his views.

For the record here is a list of people he claims are shape-changing inter-galactic reptilian-humanoids:

The British Royal Family (whom Icke claims are "satanists, child sacrificers and shapeshifting reptilians")
Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
Winston Churchill
George W. Bush
George HW Bush (whom Icke describes as a "Satanist, mind-controller, torturer of children and adults, paedophile, shapeshifting reptilian, and major drug runner. Serial killer. Nice man.")
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton (a "high Illuminati witch")
Al Gore (Icke says Gore is a "serious blood drinker")
**** Cheney
Robert C. Byrd
Henry Kissinger
William F. Buckley, Jr. (whom Icke says is a "head of the elite JANUS mind control operation based at NATO headquarters in Belgium which trains mind-controlled psychic assassins")
Edward Heath
Tony Blair (perhaps not a reptilian, more likely a "mind- controlled multiple")
Peter Mandelson
Rupert Murdoch
Bob Hope ("Life-time asset of British Intelligence, mind-controlled slave handler")
Jm J. Bullock
Frank Sinatra
Billy Graham
Pat Robertson ("high Illuminati priest")
Kris Kristofferson
Boxcar Willie
Bill O'Reilly
Jim Davidson (British comedian)
Andrew Marr
David Aaronovitch ("high-order reptilian")
Richard Littlejohn
Pierre Trudeau
Brian Mulroney
In addition, Icke also accuses of number of prominent U.S political and business family dynasties of being "bloodline" and therefore reptilian, including the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Astors and the DuPonts.

I don't know what he has against Kris Kristofferson.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-18-2006, 09:43 AM
Wow. I'm lost for words...

F.Y.
03-18-2006, 09:56 AM
Hey Frank Sinatra? Okaaayyy.
Some 'weird and wonderful' theory he's got.
He'd have to explain it to me for sure....

HeiGou
03-18-2006, 10:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
Hey Frank Sinatra? Okaaayyy.
Some 'weird and wonderful' theory he's got.
He'd have to explain it to me for sure....
Hey it is no worse than some I have heard around here.

I have a soft spot for David Icke. Sure he is insane, but he is amusingly insane.

Or perhaps I am really a shape-shifting reptillian humanoid too. Could explain a lot. I have to say dominating the world never sounded so dull. I mean, who would want to control the entire world just to deal drugs, drink blood and sleep with children? I'd at least be dating Jennifer Lopez. And Jessica Alba. Now that's worth staying up late plotting world domination.

(and the only way I'd get to date either)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Hei Gou, loooool, I think the dude is really funny too. That kind of conspiracy should be illegal;D. Who knows what kind of warped people it could produce? Like that guy who thought the matrix was real, and that he was neo.
But who knows, maybe that's what the intergalactic space lizards like:p.

afriend
03-18-2006, 12:26 PM
1:100

1 israel soldier to 100 Palestinians......

It's nothin 2 b proud of.....

Now there's gona b a backlash 100 times worse.

HeiGou
03-18-2006, 02:10 PM
Hei Gou, loooool, I think the dude is really funny too. That kind of conspiracy should be illegal;D. Who knows what kind of warped people it could produce? Like that guy who thought the matrix was real, and that he was neo.
But who knows, maybe that's what the intergalactic space lizards like:p.
When they could be married to Ms Alba and/or Ms Lopez? I think not. Not even if I was cold blooded and ate babies for breakfast.

Hard to know what to do with someone like Mr Icke. His future good health and happiness, I think, depends on him accepting that he is not the Son of God (as he has claimed) and that Inter-galactic shape-changing reptillian-humanoids do not run the world and that his fans are making his mental problems worse. But I still kind of like some of his books.

Hashim_507
03-18-2006, 03:59 PM
Okay people, the israeli soldier died from friendly shot. He did not get kill by palestinian militants, end of story case close.....

afriend
03-18-2006, 04:53 PM
LOL

Seriously?

That's a first!

Since wen have they ever done that?

I find that hard to believe

The Ruler
03-18-2006, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim_507
Okay people, the israeli soldier died from friendly shot. He did not get kill by palestinian militants, end of story case close.....
loads o ppl die from freindly shot innit....it isnt a big issue :rollseyes
or is it :?

:w:

Muezzin
03-18-2006, 05:00 PM
He's probably murdered children, tortured men and raped women... and we're supposed to feel sorry for him?
- my emphasis

So based on your assumption, we should celebrate his death? By that logic, we have nothing to complain about if non-Muslims celebrate the death of a Muslim combatant, because they assume that he did such terrible things.

I'm not saying we should go out and give enemy combatants flowers, nor am I saying that non-Muslim fighters are free of fault - I'm just pausing for thought.

afriend
03-18-2006, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
- my emphasis

So based on your assumption, we should celebrate his death? By that logic, we have nothing to complain about if non-Muslims celebrate the death of a Muslim combatant, because they assume that he did such terrible things.

I'm not saying we should go out and give enemy combatants flowers, nor am I saying that non-Muslim fighters are free of fault - I'm just pausing for thought.
Makes sense!!!!

When something befals us Muslims, then it's all tears and sympathy.....

But u got to understand, death is not a source of pleasure or happiness.

Do for others what you want for yourselves.

Wahid
03-19-2006, 02:07 AM
- my emphasis

salam
its perfectly fine if they celebrate our "soldiers" deaths which they are doing right now in forums by posting body parts and blown up brians of the resistance and then celebrate it with cheers and vagular words in many of their conservative forums..
now we dont go as far as them at all but in my opinion both sides have a right to celebrate responsibly of their enemies casualties and defeats, and there is no ruling agaisnt that as far as i know in islam(specificly about banning celebrating of the enemies defeat)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-19-2006, 07:48 AM
- my emphasis

:)No akhee, i want him to have a very long life so he can accumulate his sins and burn in Hell Fire. Unless he sincerely converts, then I will accept him as my brother.:)
When did I complain?:)
It's nice that you paused for thought though:).
:w:

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-19-2006, 07:49 AM
When they could be married to Ms Alba and/or Ms Lopez? I think not. Not even if I was cold blooded and ate babies for breakfast.

Hard to know what to do with someone like Mr Icke. His future good health and happiness, I think, depends on him accepting that he is not the Son of God (as he has claimed) and that Inter-galactic shape-changing reptillian-humanoids do not run the world and that his fans are making his mental problems worse. But I still kind of like some of his books.
May Allah guide him:).

abdul Majid
03-19-2006, 07:50 AM
lol

Muezzin
03-19-2006, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vahid
salam
its perfectly fine if they celebrate our "soldiers" deaths which they are doing right now in forums by posting body parts and blown up brians of the resistance and then celebrate it with cheers and vagular words in many of their conservative forums..
now we dont go as far as them at all but in my opinion both sides have a right to celebrate responsibly of their enemies casualties and defeats, and there is no ruling agaisnt that as far as i know in islam(specificly about banning celebrating of the enemies defeat)
Yeah, but I thought we were Muslims, not Klingons. :p

Ghazi
03-19-2006, 05:18 PM
Salaam

May allah give victory to the mujahideen and distory their enemies.

Ahmad
03-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Bismillah

As-salaamu 'alaikum,

I agree with many of the thoughts of you fellow Brothers and Sisters. Why was he raiding houses? However, I do not think that the enjoyment of another person in humanity is something to gloat about.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.