/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Worst Nation On Earth

Zaki
04-21-2005, 06:05 AM
My father was a Jew and he converted to Islam and came Saudia for two reason, One is disclosed, second the foolishness of Saudis and for money, now i am living in saudia as muslim national, and still i think , saudis are the worst nation on earth. They are Illetrate, they are nonsense, they have no manners, Look how they drive their cars, Human rights no chance...I am fedup.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ra`eesah
04-21-2005, 06:12 AM
Im sorry you feel this way. Do u want to talk about it? I am sure you are upset with something that associates with Saudis... maybe something happend?

BlissfullyJaded
04-21-2005, 06:15 AM
:sl:

Hehehe, thats what I thought bro zAk.. Although some people living there do love it. ;)

Anyways..like sis 3washey said, did something happen in particular?

Well...some people gravitate easier to different places than others.. If its really that bad for you, hope you can find a way out. :)

Zaki
04-21-2005, 06:28 AM
Yes Happened With Us , 1400 Years Ago When We Pulled Out From Our Own Land. Now We Want Our Land Back. To Make The Dream Of Mosus Come True. The Great Israel. And Nothing Less

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dark Side
04-21-2005, 07:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zaki
Yes Happened With Us , 1400 Years Ago When We Pulled Out From Our Own Land. Now We Want Our Land Back. To Make The Dream Of Mosus Come True. The Great Israel. And Nothing Less
What are you talking about? First of all the Jews were expelled from the region around 1900 years ago. Secondly, who is occupying the holy land now? Thats right, the Jews. So I don't know why your complaining. Secondly, I'm guessing your not a Muslim because you would not be so pro-Israeli if you were. Hopefully, you will see that establishing the state of Israel through force, oppression, and sinful acts is in now way going to earn the reward of God. The ends do not justify the means.

Sahabiyaat
04-21-2005, 07:42 AM
yes we quite agree with u
supporting moses doesnt mean supporting jews :)

MoonLight
04-21-2005, 09:24 AM
At first I thought you had some type of problem then you ended up being "we want our land back" oh great. Wasn't aware that jazeera al3arabia was your land.

Anyhow....try to accept things since "your land" (which isn't your land by the way) isn't coming back.

Ra`eesah
04-21-2005, 09:43 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

LOL... ;D wow its like a mouse coming into a feild cats.... ( i hope noone got it, because if they did i would be in trouble) :zip:

S_87
04-21-2005, 09:48 AM

lol true say wAk ..]

you wanna move out
id love to move in ;D

anyway why you living there as a muslim? move then

Ra`eesah
04-21-2005, 09:57 AM
LOL ..... Yea i dont know how they are missing that.... "like a mouse coming into a feild cats"

Duhhhhhhhh

:peek:

S_87
04-21-2005, 10:06 AM
i meant why hes living there as muslim
cos he sed hes living in saudia as muslim

lol wonder what wud happen to his head if they found out he was pro israel yahoudi ;D :lol:

Ra`eesah
04-21-2005, 10:12 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOQ

who said he is there as a"muslim"? muslims and non muslims have different be6a3as...

Muslims are Green and nonmuslims are RED....

S_87
04-21-2005, 10:16 AM
now i am living in saudia as muslim national,.

S_87
04-21-2005, 10:39 AM
so zaki are u like a spy ?

Ra`eesah
04-21-2005, 10:43 AM
ooooooooooooooooooohk

Far7an
04-21-2005, 11:10 AM
My father was a Jew and he converted to Islam and came Saudia for two reason, One is disclosed...
Whats the matter?? Cant you handle the truth? :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 12:45 PM
I would leave for saudi (makkah or Madinah obviously) right now if i cud. I am dying to go there.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 01:02 PM
true true. I want to go to Umm Al-Qura Inshallah, plz make Dua for me :)

Far7an
04-21-2005, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
true true. I want to go to Umm Al-Qura Inshallah, plz make Dua for me :)
May Allah make you successful, and give you knowledge which you can benefit from and benefit the muslim community. :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 01:05 PM
Ameen and jazakallah Khair but i still have 2 years before i can apply at UQ :(:(:( they wont passs quickly enough :(

Far7an
04-21-2005, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
Ameen and jazakallah Khair but i still have 2 years before i can apply at UQ :(:(:( they wont passs quickly enough :(
Those 2 years will fly by, have patience InshaAllah :)

S_87
04-21-2005, 01:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
oh this name's confusing wid mine ! :mad:
YOUr gettign confused?
what bout me? im even more confused..like this :confused:

i want him to change his name

ahmed inshaAllah youll get to UQU in no time :)

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 01:14 PM
sister amani where will bro ahmed get to? what is UQU?

Green Bird
04-21-2005, 01:20 PM
Guys after all of this i cant imagine zaki would feel particularly comfortable with so many on the fornt line. As for the Saudi issue, Me too if the ummah was safe and secure. But I think its important to remmber that arabs living brought up in their countries of origin have to accept their faith as a way of life they havnt had the choice or an alternative option as we have. Thats why you get some people out there who are just good for the sake of their reputation, culture etc, and then when they come here they feel so liberated. Sorrry long winded way of saying that sometimes thing arent always they seem or what they should be; you get good/bad people everywhere.

S_87
04-21-2005, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
sister amani where will bro ahmed get to? what is UQU?

UQU- um al qura uni-makkah

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Thread moved. Please post in the appropriate section in the future.

:w:

Zaki
04-23-2005, 04:15 AM
Reality Can't Be change, Jesus is about to come, To Crush the EVIL.

*charisma*
04-23-2005, 04:35 AM
Reality Can't Be change, Jesus is about to come, To Crush the EVIL.
Inshallah although we dont know when that day will be so prepare
dont live ur life in the darkness, if u dont like saudi, then make the best of it

btw dude chillax
how old are ya?

Chuck
04-23-2005, 06:20 AM
My father was a Jew and he converted to Islam and came Saudia for two reason, One is disclosed, second the foolishness of Saudis and for money, now i am living in saudia as muslim national, and still i think , saudis are the worst nation on earth. They are Illetrate, they are nonsense, they have no manners, Look how they drive their cars, Human rights no chance...I am fedup.
Tell him to move to UAE.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.