PDA

View Full Version : Why were all the prophets in the Middle East?



j4763
03-17-2006, 01:36 PM
Apparently there have been around 1000’s of prophets and afaik they’ve all been based roughly in the Middle East. Why were none set to the Far East or the Americas (or even the Polar Regions?)

If God/Allah wanted to reach people to worship him why leave out the native Americans or the Aborigines…etc?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
03-17-2006, 01:42 PM
Hey.


Wheres the proof to prove that 1000's of the prophets went to the middle east only?


Peace.
Reply

j4763
03-17-2006, 01:43 PM
Where's the proof they didn't? :okay:
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
03-17-2006, 01:43 PM
salam
wasnt more than 1,000 Prophets sent to mankind?
wasalam
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
- Qatada -
03-17-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by j4763
Where's the proof they didn't? :okay:
Whats that supposed to mean? You just said in your first post that 1000's were sent to the middle east, so you need evidence to prove that don't you think?


Bro MST, there were 124000 prophets sent to mankind (Ibn Hanbal, Musnad, 5, 169.) wa Allaahu ta'aala a'lam.
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
03-17-2006, 01:48 PM
salam
jazakallah bro
i think member j4763 is contradicting him/herself
wasalam
Reply

j4763
03-17-2006, 01:50 PM
No there is no proof they didn't send them else where in the world except all this scripts and holy books were made/found in the middle east!
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
03-17-2006, 01:52 PM
salam
and your point is??
wasalam
Reply

j4763
03-17-2006, 01:54 PM
Well why?

Bit of a silly mistake by god by forgetting all the other people in the world.
Reply

Qurratul Ayn
03-17-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
Bro MST, there were 124000 prophets sent to mankind (Ibn Hanbal, Musnad, 5, 169.) wa Allaahu ta'aala a'lam.
Asslamu Alaikum to My Brothers of Islam

Hello! to j4763. (Forgive me if you find this welcome insulting because I don't know what religion you are from! It says on your part where you name is that it's undisclosed)

But what Brother Fi_Sabilillah wrote is true as I have quoted and I have read it from my Brother's Taleemul-Haq.

Assalamu Alaikum and Goodbye
Shakirah
Reply

Qurratul Ayn
03-17-2006, 01:58 PM
Hello j4763

What is the sole aim of this thread? And whatever Allah Ta'ala (God) has planned, has happend and no one in the world can do anything about it.

Goodbye
Shakirah
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
03-17-2006, 01:59 PM
salam
you dont need to scatter guide around the world, instead guide is stationed at one place and then that guide itself can travel to tother parts of the world
wasalam
Reply

- Qatada -
03-17-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by j4763
Well why?

Bit off a silly mistake by god by forgetting all the other people in the world.

To every people (was sent) a messenger: when their messenger comes (before them), the matter will be judged between them with justice, and they will not be wronged.
(Qur'an 10:47)
Reply

j4763
03-17-2006, 04:49 PM
It just seems strange that people living at the times had no idea of these Prophets and wouldn’t find out for 100’s of years. Why did Allah neglect to inform the aborigines for example?
Reply

- Qatada -
03-17-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by j4763
It just seems strange that people living at the times had no idea of these Prophets and wouldn’t find out for 100’s of years. Why did Allah neglect to inform the aborigines for example?

Hey.


I think you need to understand that prophets are just messengers from God, they come to give the message to give people glad-tidings of paradise and hellfire.

They inform the people that there is only one God worthy of worship, without any associates. That they should do good, and forbid the evil etc. They bring the laws that God has ordained on the people, but it is only the people that can make the decision to accept islam (submission to God.)


Some people choose to follow the laws of God, in return for paradise. Some people reject the prophets/messengers, and enjoy this life for a while, and get the punishment of hellfire in the afterlife because they rejected the God that created them.

No-one; including prophets, messengers, muslims (submitters of God) etc. can force anyone to become a muslim, but instead - they should show the truth to the people who don't know the truth, eg. to worship God alone without any associates, to establish prayer, to give to the poor, to smile at your brother etc.


I (God) have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me.
(Qur'an 51:56)


And some of the examples above examples are forms of worshipping God.


God also says: "If My servants ask you about Me, tell them I am near, ready to answer those who call upon Me?" [Qur'an 2:186]


And you are God's servant (because your God's creation), so why not give it a try? :okay:



Anyway, the reason why the aborigines may not be guided is because a messenger of God may have come to them (from among them eg. same ethnicity, same language etc.) and told them to obey God, but they may have rejected the messenger, and stuck to their traditional ways of worshipping idols etc.

So the ones that worshipped God may have moved away, from them and the others stuck to their own ways of associating partners with God [which is a major sin.]


Another thing you have to realise is that there have been messengers, prophets from all over the world. But God may not have mentioned their race, tribe, color etc. in the scriptures eg. Qur'an because race, color, tribe etc. doesn't matter - so God chose to differ between the people by 'believers' and 'disbelievers.'

Islam has no place for racism, so God doesn't need to differ between a persons race, color, but instead - by differing between the believers and disbelievers. This means - there may be prophets from all over the world, but we just don't need to know that, so God doesn't need to mention it in the Qur'an.


Hope you understand what I mean, and if you got any more questions - please do ask insha Allaah (God willing.) thanks.



..and Allaah Almighty knows best.


Peace. :)



Reply

j4763
03-17-2006, 05:32 PM
So it’s quite possible that prophets were in America and Australia (Japan and china too) but the people choose to ignore them and continue with there own worshipping.

Correct?
Reply

- Qatada -
03-17-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by j4763
So it’s quite possible that prophets were in America and Australia (Japan and china too) but the people choose to ignore them and continue with there own worshipping.

Correct?

Yeah that's correct.
Reply

j4763
03-17-2006, 05:38 PM
Thanks, cleared that misunderstanding up (you learn something new every day :statisfie )
Reply

- Qatada -
03-17-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by j4763
Thanks, cleared that misunderstanding up (you learn something new every day :statisfie )

Lol, you got any more questions? :p
Reply

j4763
03-17-2006, 05:44 PM
Dont happen to know this saturdays lotto numbers do you (its a rollover) :giggling:

Na but seriously thanks for clearing that up, I’m sure I’ll have many more questions about Islam in the future though (as many do).
Reply

- Qatada -
03-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Lol, nah. But ask whenever you get anythin poppin up in your head :)


Peace.
Reply

DaSangarTalib
03-17-2006, 05:53 PM
LOL good thread
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 12:09 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 03:44 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 07:21 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 12:30 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 06:19 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!