/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does anybod have any stories??

NiazMurad
03-17-2006, 09:20 PM
I was just curious, has anybody have any stories about their faith, and how it might have helped them out in difficult circumstances, maybe through Uni, coll or school, anything!!! It's great to see how Islam can help people through the most difficult of times even the great ones! :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Habib_Islam
03-17-2006, 09:25 PM
I think that just by being a Muslim Islam is always helping you. I cant even think to tell you one story as there are so many. Dua is a very powerful tool. :)

Maimunah
03-17-2006, 09:27 PM
sometimes i worry too much about courseworks n i struggle with them bt wen i read quraan everythin becomes easy for me alhamdulilah!!:)

Kittygyal
03-17-2006, 09:35 PM
i just everyone to pray for my family so they can be converted and leaded to the right path as i have converted i want my family to become muzlim's and good characters... all of my beloved brova's and sista's please remember me and my family in your prayers please :)

and all of you pray for me cause i can't wait.....:happy: :happy:

take care

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maimunah
03-17-2006, 10:10 PM
inshallah sis i will do so
n may allah guide them as he had guided u:)

Kittygyal
03-17-2006, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mashaallah
inshallah sis i will do so
n may allah guide them as he had guided u:)
yea sis i wish he does :happy:

me family is all a mess so all of me brova's and sista's pray for them please!

take care

NiazMurad
03-17-2006, 10:19 PM
I will!!! Think positive, and Inshallah you will find what you are looking for!!! :) :) :)

Kittygyal
03-17-2006, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NiazMurad
I will!!! Think positive, and Inshallah you will find what you are looking for!!! :) :) :)
o ta bro :thankyou:

take care

Mainul_Islam
03-18-2006, 01:19 AM
i've read stories of the Prophets ... and that has helped me in my faith very much! i could imagine what they went thru and they set up an example for me ... and i dare not complain about my life

one of my fav is Prophet Ayub (Job), pbuh, because he was tested with much hardship... first losing his wealth, then losing all of his children, and then losing his health ... still, he did not even lose any bit of Faith (the story is really beautiful and goes deeper, but i just summarized the main points)

u can read great stories in this program: http://www.freewebtown.com/XBlaster/...Stories1.5.zip

DivineIslam.com (author of the software) doesnt exist anymore so i decided to upload it to my website to share

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.