/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Osiris

NiazMurad
03-17-2006, 10:07 PM
What do you think about this guy??

I think he would be an outstanding representative for the Islamic community Inshallah when he shoots into the limelight!!!! I love his lyricism, very clever and genius!!! I visited an Islamic conference and he perfromed there amongst people like Apache Indian and Yusuf Islam, he (Yusuf Islam) even commented, what a great rep for Islam he would be, even to steer young minds towards the right path, and prevent them from thoughts of hate!!! What a great performance he gave too, very energetic. He is very wise, gave talks with Yusuf to the crowds about the direction of Islam and what we can do about stopping the misinterpretation of our faith.Takes action too. I hope he gets big, we need somone like him to represent positively. Mashallah
This is the website link if you wanna check it out for yourself! www.osirisuk.com and check out the Allahu Akbar lyrics, very deep and meaningful, you need to read it yourself!!! But very powerful stuff!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima Shakey
03-18-2006, 09:38 AM
Yes I saw him also in concert! Isn't he GREAT :) . I think powerful doesn't even comprehend his abilities, every peice of his is a masterpiece. He is so inspiring. I think he will bring great change to the world. And I agree also, the lyrics in Allahu Akbar are brilliant. I hope he releases that over here. I know he is planning to in the middle east. I know he is doing a performance soon in London also. I wouldn't mind somemore info on that if anybody has any?

Halima Shakey
03-18-2006, 09:47 AM
Oh, and I forgot to say. He has a lot of Knowledge, something that is promoted by Islam. You can see that through his lyrics.

Khaldun
03-18-2006, 09:56 AM
:sl:

Isnt Osiris the name of an Egyptian God the Pharoas used to worship?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sanobar
03-18-2006, 09:57 AM
wher can i listen to his songs? i dotn see a link there? :rollseyes
:w:

Bittersteel
03-18-2006, 10:06 AM
that's right bro Khaldun.and oh be careful he maybe an Israeli Mossad agent.lol.

Nawal89
03-18-2006, 11:42 AM
I dont know about him and i'm not interested in getting to know about him..things like this boooore me.

Qurratul Ayn
03-18-2006, 11:46 AM
Asslamu Alaikum

My Dear Brother and Sister is he a Muslim? Like Brother khaldun and Abrar said he is rthe name of a God of the Egyptians and they may still beleive it now.

If Osiris is a Muslim the man whom Brother NiazMurad and Sister Halima Shakey were referring to then by your comments he seems like an exceptional person in today's society

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

NiazMurad
03-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Yes he is Muslim. Thats why I mentioned him. I gave the link in my last post.
Here it is again anyway.

www.osirisuk.com

He is a devout Muslim, many elders look up to him also. And no he isn't a Israeli Mossad agent. He is very knowledgable of Islam, and his speeches and his music and lyrics are very moving. Give it a chance though, we need people like this to discard the myth of Islam being a hate Religion, and to promote the true nature of our faith.
Check this link also, it's the lyrics to the Allahu Akbar track.

http://www.osirisuk.com/lyr_allahu.php

I hope he touches every beating heart. Mashallah

Ghazi
03-18-2006, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NiazMurad
Yes he is Muslim. Thats why I mentioned him. I gave the link in my last post.
Here it is again anyway.

www.osirisuk.com

He is a devout Muslim, many elders look up to him also. And no he isn't a Israeli Mossad agent. He is very knowledgable of Islam, and his speeches and his music and lyrics are very moving. Give it a chance though, we need people like this to discard the myth of Islam being a hate Religion, and to promote the true nature of our faith.
Check this link also, it's the lyrics to the Allahu Akbar track.

http://www.osirisuk.com/lyr_allahu.php

I hope he touches every beating heart. Mashallah
Salaam

Is that a guitar in the background in the 'goodbye track'?

NiazMurad
03-19-2006, 09:08 AM
And your point being?

So what, at least he is doing something positive.Besides, he is using samples from other tracks, so no instrument was used, if that was what you are reffering to. Have you actually read the Allahu Akbar lyrics. In this post, I think I have seen just jealousy. I admit, i envy a man who has the ability to make such a change in the future on such a large scale.

Music is one of the purest and most beautiful creation of God Almighty who set the tone and rhythm of every sound in the universe. Music or singing like all the creations of God, that now constitute an important part of our daily life, can be lawfully used or maliciously abused. Both music and singing are created pure, and beautiful like our fresh air and fresh water and they can be corrupted or polluted by evil-doers of every nationality, color or gender. The corruption of some music shows or songs does not make all the music or songs haram (prohibited) just like the pollution of some water or fresh air by some people will not deem all the water and air haram (prohibited).

Osiris has a heart to do good, and he is doing that through his music.

Halima Shakey
03-19-2006, 09:36 AM
I agree. He is deep, a is doing probably more than any other person is doing out there. I watched that documentary on TV about him.

The main point they focus in on him was, "he prays and acts" a Muslim who hears the call of duty. Everyone hears it, it's weather or not they do it or not.
He is very generous, giving thousands of pounds to charity,puts females above himself,and treats everyone as equal, always talks to someone who thinks THEY are small, and then after conversation, they feel alot more fulfilled. Thats an amazing gift. They talked to loads of people, no one had one criticism of him. What a life he has had, but still keeps his faith in Allah.
He has been stabbed, beaten severely, run over and many more harsh doings. He lost his father and all his family. That is strength, to come out at the end of all that, and still retain your skill (music). Many people would have given that up, but his perseverance has paids off. Allah has made him this way and given him these skills, and no one can make him stop. He is here to do something BIG.

Halima Shakey
03-19-2006, 09:40 AM
I still think. What a guy!!!!

Ghazi
03-19-2006, 10:41 AM
Salaam

And your point being?
Well is it or isn't it, if it it's haraam one shouldn't be listening to that track, btw If were to envy anyone one it would be the shaheed.

Halima Shakey
03-19-2006, 02:37 PM
But the track is about his father, and how much he missess him. Thats all. It's not forbidden to listen to music.

Khaldun
03-20-2006, 05:13 AM

It's not forbidden to listen to music.
Please bring evidence, and refrain from making claims without backing it up with Quran or Sunnah :brother:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 11:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
I dont know about him and i'm not interested in getting to know about him..things like this boooore me.
i agree with this rude comment LOL ;D

but for real one of the sahabih went past a man who was singin in such a beautiful voice and commented, if only he used that gifted voice to recite the holy Quran and then the man who was singing upon hearing this came running to accept islam.

beautiful times :)

NiazMurad
03-20-2006, 06:56 PM
Is that meant to be positive towards Osiris?
Not being rude, I was just wondering. You can see him live soon actually in Hyde Park :happy: at a huge event benefitting the stoppage and brainwashing of our younger brothers and sisters as this is who hate creators like Abu Hamza seem to pick on. Yusuf Islam is going to be there also! :happy:

Ghazi
03-20-2006, 07:00 PM
Is that meant to be positive towards Osiris?
Not being rude, I was just wondering. You can see him live soon actually in Hyde Park :happy: at a huge event benefitting the stoppage and brainwashing of our younger brothers and sisters as this is who hate creators like Abu Hamza seem to pick on. Yusuf Islam is going to be there also! :happy:
Salaam

Brother, abu hamza is our brother we shouldn't be backbitting him.

NiazMurad
03-20-2006, 07:09 PM
So do you agree with all the brainwashing of the kids he did?
He has even brainwashed his own son. Teaching others that hate of others is not the way. Knowledge is.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 07:14 PM
He has even brainwashed his own son. Teaching others that hate of others is not the way. Knowledge is.
lol thats brainwashing?

Ghazi
03-20-2006, 07:19 PM
Salaam

Brother, I'll tell you onece more leave it alone, you might think your doing good but your not your just typing evil.

The Prophet (pbuh) defined backbiting when he said: "Do you know what is meant by backbiting?" They said, "Allah and His Messenger know best." He said, "To say something about your brother which he dislikes." One asked, "Even if what I say is true about my brother?" He replied, "If such defects you say are true about him, then you have backbitten him, and if he doesn't have what you say, then you have committed slander against him." (Related by Muslim, Abu Dawood, and Tirmidhi

NiazMurad
03-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Abu Hamza is not a Muslim. North London Police raided his Mosque and found semi-automatic ak-47's in there, along with knifes, other stabbing weapons and handguns, grenades, and rocket launchers.

Brainwashing: Basically his technique he used was to pry on the younger of our brothers, who were working in places like KFC, or Tesco's etc. Then he promised them a life of luxury in Heaven for carrying out "supposed" glorious works of Allah. Knowing that there life in KFC did not match up even close to their promised rewards by Hamza.

He manipulates these KIDS. Why doesn't he do that work himself. Suicide is a MAJOR SIN. So the people who who carry out suicide attacks are obviously devils. Another point, Hamza promised them paradise in Heaven, no one can decide this, only Allah himself.
The Qu'ran does not preach hate, violence or anything within this range of topic. It's people like Hamza, AL C.I.Ada, I mean Al queda, who give us a bad name. Hamza is a tool of the demons beneath us. Don't forget, Ad-Dajjal will come to Earth and at a time will claim to be Muslim, but really isn't.

NiazMurad
03-20-2006, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

Brother, I'll tell you onece more leave it alone, you might think your doing good but your not your just typing evil.

The Prophet (pbuh) defined backbiting when he said: "Do you know what is meant by backbiting?" They said, "Allah and His Messenger know best." He said, "To say something about your brother which he dislikes." One asked, "Even if what I say is true about my brother?" He replied, "If such defects you say are true about him, then you have backbitten him, and if he doesn't have what you say, then you have committed slander against him." (Related by Muslim, Abu Dawood, and Tirmidhi
I'm not backbiting, because it is all true.

Ghazi
03-20-2006, 07:28 PM
Salaam

No you have gone and do it, calling a muslim a kafir, brother seriously instead of telling me all this go and do wudo and pray to rakat of nafl and seriously repent to allah.

Ghazi
03-20-2006, 07:28 PM
I'm not backbiting, because it is all true.
Salaam

Read the Hadith.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 08:14 PM
sayin somethin behind sum1s bak which u kno they wont like if u say it in front of them is haram in all circumstances right?
is there any conditions when its halal?? jus wonderin?

Khaldun
03-20-2006, 11:12 PM

Please stick to the topic, this is not a thread discussing Abu Hamza.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!