/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ????????????

sabreen
03-18-2006, 11:47 AM
:) :sl: can someone help me, i don't get how to use this site, i need to post 50 threads to become a propa member or something, can some one help????? My mate maryam has also joined _ HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
03-18-2006, 11:52 AM
Asslamu Alaikum

Hey Sister sabreen, don't worry you'll be fine! Inshallah Ta'ala. This is a good website and you'll know your way soon enough! And keep on posting into threads and topics and soon enough you'll have reached your 50 mark!

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

- Qatada -
03-18-2006, 11:55 AM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forum sis. insha'Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam, or even the forum then plz ask.

You just need to post 50posts to become a full member, and you've posted 4posts already. After this, you can add a signature, listen to the nasheeds, change your avatar, enter the sisters section and alot more insha'Allaah.

insha'Allaah you'll have a good + beneficial time here & we look forward to your posts.

:salamext:

The Ruler
03-18-2006, 11:57 AM
:sl: :sister:

:thankyou: :) :) enjoy ur stay!! :) :) :happy:

i dont fink dat '50-posts-to-bcum-a-full member' system was der b4 was it :? i dunno....cuz wen i joined i dont ink i had to do 50 posts...oh well even if it was der i wudnt v noticed :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sabreen
03-18-2006, 11:59 AM
i'm taking biology,chem, maths and physics, want to b a dentis-finding it difficult

afriend
03-18-2006, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sabreen
i'm taking biology,chem, maths and physics, want to b a dentis-finding it difficult
Don't worri sis, me 2....Im doin hifz on top of everythin else.......I shud hav started earlier......

But things will clear up.....

read my personal page, click wer it says "Finding life hard?" below......it shud explain a few things.

I have to take all my subjects and im not allowed to drop any except for 1 language.......Which will be french.........Wud never give up Arabic for the world.......

But inshallah want to go onto doing medicine........

sabreen
03-18-2006, 12:01 PM
don't woory about ur sats iqram, need any help let us know, i'm sure you will do well, jus put the hard work in

sabreen
03-18-2006, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakirah
Asslamu Alaikum

And if the question is to me then yes Sister sabreen!

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. What about you? And listen to Brother Fi_Sabilillah, the advice is good!
Sister shakirah, hi- i am studying maths, bio, chem and phy, want to b a dentist, finding it hard at the moment, how about you:happy:

The Ruler
03-18-2006, 12:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sabreen
Sister shakirah, hi- i am studying maths, bio, chem and phy, want to b a dentist, finding it hard at the moment, how about you:happy:
wow sis sab (hopr u dont mind me calin u dat :okay: ) it cms lyk u cud chat :happy: !! :thumbs_up

Qurratul Ayn
03-18-2006, 12:12 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Inshallah Ta'ala I shall become a cardiac surgeon, if not then a paeditrician if not then an Egyptologist and last of all a businesswoman.

I am still in Yera 11 but I have big plans for my education but if Allaha Ta'ala has other plans for me then that's fine by me.

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

hidaayah
03-18-2006, 12:20 PM
:w: and welcum..hope u have a beneficial stay...

sabreen
03-18-2006, 12:28 PM
Hey Tagrid, wat go on, only messin, how are u? so wat u up to, tel us a bit more about urself?

sabreen
03-18-2006, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakirah
Assalamu Alaikum

Inshallah Ta'ala I shall become a cardiac surgeon, if not then a paeditrician if not then an Egyptologist and last of all a businesswoman.

I am still in Yera 11 but I have big plans for my education but if Allaha Ta'ala has other plans for me then that's fine by me.

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah
wat gcse's are u taking?

afriend2
03-18-2006, 01:01 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a great and beneficial stay!

wassalam

Kittygyal
03-18-2006, 01:55 PM
welcome sis i hope you enjoy your stay :) if you need any help please feel free to ask don't hesitate please ask am sure we all will help you in every lil way we can :)

and sis don't worry just carry on posting and am sure you will be fine cause it happens it happend to me too so chill and keep it low it's all gud sis :happy: :okay:

(if you need any help you can p.m me, but you can ONLY p.m after you've got 50posts ok and sis just don't worry just keep posting :okay: )

take care

Khayal
03-18-2006, 06:35 PM
:w: n:sl:

Welcome to the forums :welcome:

Maimunah
03-18-2006, 11:46 PM
salaam sis n welcome:)

abs
03-19-2006, 12:35 PM
[PIE]welcome[/PIE]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!