/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am sorry

Far7an
04-22-2005, 12:36 AM
I would like to say sorry if I have offended anyone in anyway. I may say things at times without thinking, for that Im sorry. Forgive me...

I pray that Allah forgives us all, ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
04-22-2005, 12:37 AM
Feel free to use this thread to make your own apologies

Ibn Syed
04-22-2005, 12:41 AM
:sl:
I'd like to say the same thing that brother Farhan has just posted.
:w:

BlissfullyJaded
04-22-2005, 01:01 AM

Good topic brother.

Alhamdulillah none of you'll have ever upset/offended me. :)

If I've ever said anythin wrong, please correct me, and also forgive me... I love you brothers and sisters for the sake of Allah, and inshaAllah will never intentionally try to hurt ya'll. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khaldun
04-22-2005, 11:25 AM

I dont have any grudges against any of you, alhamdulilah and even if i was to have it, I would have forgiven you.

please forgive me aswell, dont just say it but mean it inshAllah (also add a dua if possible ;) )

Ammar
04-22-2005, 11:28 AM
ok i forgive u all

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-22-2005, 12:26 PM
I forgive all even though i dont think i was ever offended. Forgive me all plz for the sake of Allah:)

Just thought id share this piece of history.

At the battle of Uhud, in the confusion, the musims accidently killed another muslim, and the man's son tryed to tell them stop but in the confusion they couldnt hear not recognize him. So after the battle they were informed of what they had done and they were very sorry. and the Man who had been killed, his son Forgave them All for the sake of Allah.

Im sorry i dont remember the exact thing, but thats ^^^ basically the gist of it.

SalafiFemaleJih
04-22-2005, 01:16 PM
Asalamualaikum wr wb,

I don't have anything against you akhi~

oh wait, I'm having second thoughts ;)

just joking.

forgive me as well, If I said anything wrong...inshaAllah.

walaikum salaam wr wb.

Arwa
04-22-2005, 01:29 PM

Fine I'll forgive you Farhan <_<

haha I'm only joking! :D

You haven't done anything nor has anyone else to offend or anything me.

However, if I have then please forgive me. :)

Green Bird
04-22-2005, 02:21 PM
Alhumdulillah although i havnt been here long i dont have anything against anyone and of course if i have said anything wrong or offensive either in the past or if i do so in the future plzzzzzzzzzzz find a place in you're hearts to forgive me, and correct me.

:)

Umm Yoosuf
04-22-2005, 02:27 PM
Don't worry I forgive you for the sake of Allah Brother Farhan. Hehehe just kidding....Yes forgive and forget for the sake of Allah. Forgive me insha Allah and most importantly correct ...tell me when i'm in the wrong...in the best of manners.

aamirsaab
04-22-2005, 02:42 PM
evrybody makes mistakes
so im sorry too
if i have offended any 1
if i have attacked any 1
etc etc
so sorry

p.s. you dont have 2 accept my opology - I am not forcing you to.

h1jabi_sista
04-22-2005, 08:27 PM
yea you all better be sorry!!! you've offended me deeply im going to need councelling!!!!!!!!! :p

nawww im onli kiddin, this is such a sweet thread mashallah.

inshallah may allah bless you all and send his mercy upon you. ameen

er...yea im sorry aswell and inshallah may allah forgive those who have forgiven others inshallah.

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-22-2005, 08:35 PM
Good thread. :D

My apologies as well, to anyone I may have offended, and my assurance that no one has offended me.

*charisma*
04-22-2005, 09:29 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

May Allah reward us with what we did right and May Allah forgive us for what we did wrong for it is his forgiveness we all will ask for in the akhira.

I forgive everyone, yet i dont hold grudges against anyone and its hard to ever offend me so no one ever did anything wrong :)

and i mean NO ONE i love u all for the sake of Allah even if i dont know u :)

take care all
fi aman allah
w'salaam

Bint Abdusattar
04-22-2005, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ammar
ok i forgive u all
:sl: I also forgive you for scaring me for that picture of yours on the avator thing.
:w: :sister:

Far7an
04-25-2005, 12:17 PM
I created this thread 3 days ago, and in that short space of time I upset a few other people. :(

Forgive me InshaAllah

Ra`eesah
04-25-2005, 12:28 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

MAshallah, we as muslims must learn to forgive, and never keep anything in our heart no matter how much it hurts,lets not forget that we want our lord rabul 'alameen to forgive us aswell...

here is a little sum sum i thought of....

*ahem ahem*

Some ppl forgive but dont forget
Some ppl forgive and forget
but Muslims should forget before they forgive.

for all those that i hurt and offend i make du'aa for u, just incase we stand in front of Allah and i forget to as you for your forgiveness... and when u complian to Allah about that day that i hurt you. Allah will say this person made Du'aa for you....

but plz forgive me now, and remeber me in your pious du'aas

~ameen~

Far7an
04-25-2005, 12:29 PM
Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men;- for Allah loves those who do good;
Surah Ale Imran Ayah 134

Far7an
05-26-2005, 07:30 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

I ask all those who I have displeased or offended to forgive me InshaAllah

read this :)

Khayal
05-26-2005, 08:31 PM

I forgive u all from the bottom of my heart... :D :p

Danish
05-26-2005, 09:30 PM
I would like to say sorry if I have offended anyone in anyway. I may say things at times without thinking, for that Im sorry. Forgive me...
FINE, this is the last time farhan, dont make this a habit :@ :@ :@

nah i am just j/k bro no doubt as u know...u have NEVEr offended me, and if i have offended u plz forgive me more than others akhi :P

btw, some ppl might think u r planning to leave us akhi from that kinda apology ;)
i think its not easy to offend me
u took the words out of my mouth zAk...and stealing is bad!!! :P

Weee bit of apology
Ok ok, i gotta apologise too...i AM TERRIBLY SORRY IF I OFFENDED U!!! I know sometimes i say stupid stuff, so if any of them hurt u, forgive meeeeeeeee.....i'll get down on the kness and applogies but some ppl might get the wrong idea *know what i mean ;) *...oh yeh, and i appologise for saying crappiest jokes... :s

Danish
05-27-2005, 08:22 AM

come on MSN, I'll show u some stealing tricks
i NEVEr see u on MSN anymore...i think u r tucked up in bed when i come online...(time difference between UK and India)...aaaand, my college blocked MSN ':(

MetSudaisTwice
05-27-2005, 08:24 AM
salam
yeah bro my college blocked MSN too, am sorry if i have offended anyone by not always saying salam inshallah i will say salam now

Sahabiyaat
05-29-2005, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
yeah bro my college blocked MSN too, am sorry if i have offended anyone by not always saying salam inshallah i will say salam now

:mad: yes thats what my college did
thats it !
i'm never forgiving my college.
okay okay i forgive my college.
and all members i have ever offended...which i think is often :-[ but i dnt mean to ...it just happens ..anyway... :love: all forgiven from moi :)

A7med
05-29-2005, 12:29 PM
apologies to all sistas and bros if iv said anything wrong :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-29-2005, 03:10 PM
sorry.

Silver Pearl
05-30-2005, 06:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan247

Surely those who seek forgiveness with clean heart are more like the pearl hidden and treasured, for admitting our faults is a struggle for human.

I do not recall of holding a grudge against anyone so perhaps it reflects how insignifanct it is...

My short presence here could have stirred problems...i do not know how often my words and opinions hurt another person's heart but it wasn't intentional...i only seek forgiveness for those i wronged and may wrong...Sorry. Such a short yet hard word for many to utter....

:) May you all rest in peace and let the day go smoothly.

A7med
05-30-2005, 04:59 PM
Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Far7an
09-20-2005, 09:58 PM
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

As the month of mercy draws near, we have to ask ourselves, how many people have we upset intentionally or un-intentionally..

We must always seek forgiveness, from Allah and also from those we have wronged or oppressed.

I first of all would like to sincerely apologise once again, and ask those who I have wronged, to forgive me once again InshaAllah..

“And march forth in the way (which leads to) forgiveness from your Lord, and for Paradise as wide as the heavens and the earth, prepared for the pious: Those who spend (in Allaah’s Cause) in prosperity and in adversity, who repress anger, and who pardon men; verily, Allaah loves the good-doers).”

(Aal Imraan 3:133-134)

May Allah forgive us all, Allahuma ameen!

Pinkrose
09-20-2005, 10:28 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwww this thread is really good!! Mashallah!!

I am so sorry if i have offended anyone in anyway!! I hope ya'll forgive me!! :)

black_blood
09-21-2005, 10:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Feel free to use this thread to make your own apologies
Yes i like this thread you started far7an.
very good masha ALLAH.
i also ask for forgivness from everyone.
and i forgive u brother (even though u havnt done anything to me)

SALAMZ

nafy
09-21-2005, 10:59 AM
yea.......fyn am sorry 2.........i dont think i've been nasty 2 any1 here......i hope i avent....
sorry any way........
yea very gud thread btw :)

Protected_Diamond
09-21-2005, 11:19 AM

u havent done anything wrong bro :)

Ameeratul Layl
09-21-2005, 11:30 AM

Please forgive me if I have been a pest. I know that at times I send messages and when someone gives me advise I tend to snap back (metsudaistwice,zAk, Far7an and others). Though, you must admit, I do cooool down after a while. I am sorry to the moderators for having the shiekhs pictures as my avators. One of the moderators told me it wasn't good to have mens pictures up which I understood.
I would like to thank everyone for being so polite when I have a problem/query. Everyone is very helpful and I hope you ALL go to Jannah.Ameen.Ameen.Ameen.

I also pray that you all forgive me. Remember: If you dont forgive me Allah will NEVER forgive (until you eventually do). :-[

m3 salaam
Raiyhana :wilted_ro

Abu-Dalha
09-21-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm new so I don't really think I offended any one,but InshAllah In the near future if I do please forgive me.

Muhammad
09-21-2005, 05:09 PM

Please forgive me if I have offended anyone :)

- Qatada -
09-21-2005, 05:15 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

plz forgive me if i have said anythin rong.. or offended any1. barak Allah u feekum.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

BlissfullyJaded
09-21-2005, 05:19 PM

I too am sorry for anything I may have said that hurt anybody. :sister:

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-02-2005, 04:06 AM
Salaamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

***Ramadan Kareem To All***

Masha'Allah, this is indeed a beautiful thread. *ALLAH GIVES & FORGIVES, WE GET & FORGET*
If i might've said anything wrong, I sincerely ask your forgiveness!
May Allah forgive us all & guide us to the path that is most pleasing to Him..Aameen!

Wasalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Shadow
10-02-2005, 04:14 AM
if i have offended anyone i just want to say
ma bad yo ;)
and i forgive u all cuz u guys r like family to me(technically we ARE family)
i also forgive eveyone in this forum for the sake of Allah
peace be upon u all

ps.if u forgive me for my offending posts then i appreciate it very much

thanx again

Khayal
10-02-2005, 04:31 AM

I don't really think I offended any one, if i did, please accept my apology:) and if i did any thing wrong ALLAH Subhana Wa Ta'ala forgive me too .:confused:

#aFrOgUrL#
10-02-2005, 08:03 AM
Thatz alright evn though ya didn't really do nothin ta me.... so yea
Thx for apoligizin anyway ;D :lol: :awesome:

A SMILE IZ A CHARITY SO SMILE

I BEGGIN U BRO NO SIS

JUST SMILE !!!!!!!! :bravo: :rock:

Hashim_507
10-02-2005, 08:42 AM
I naver offended anyone at this site.....but apology accepted !!!
Ramadan Mubarak!!

Ameeratul Layl
10-10-2005, 07:57 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters,

I
'm not so sure how to start...so, Ill just get to the point.
I know I have been a bug, I have annoyed ppl, made u laugh and TRIED to comfort you. I have been so horrid to the moderators, ALWAYS making thier job harder for them by writing silly things on the wrong thread at the wrong time. I was thinking today about all the good things I have done (since I joined you) and all the bad things. It seems that I have done more bad than good! :-[
I have made the mods angry and at times made some of you angry bcuz sumtimes (if not all), I dont think before I speak.
I am so sorry to you all. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Allah ma3akum :love:

Zuko
10-10-2005, 03:24 PM
Well, I know I've offended others...

Unintentionally though, so I hope everyone who's ever been offended by my post will forgive me for the sake of Allah (that's if they find it hard to forgive me) because I'm really really really really really sorry!

And no one's really offended me (I think) so in any case, I forgive all of you's for the sake of Allaah (and out of the pure goodness of my heart)

halupalu
10-10-2005, 08:18 PM
May Allah 4giv Us All

Halima
10-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Salaam,

Well, since this is gracious month of ramadan, this is the only time when one can repent and be forgiven, even when that one person has not done anything. I would like to say that I'm sorry because sometimes I feel like I'm not modest as I should be. For those of you that know me well...know I'm talking about. Also, I would like to say sorry to anyone whom I have offended although I don't think I have offended anyone, if I did I'm super-super sorry. That's about it may Allah (swt) guide us all.

wasalaam.

halupalu
10-10-2005, 08:33 PM
u aint done enything

x Maz x
05-28-2006, 09:01 PM
I give my sincere apologies to anyone I may have offended whilst posting, Pm's..or whatever
I am sorry if my posts have appeareed somewhat cocky/sarcastic/stupid/mocking or whatnot, May Allah forgive me :(
Peace and blessings be upon you all xx

Woodrow
05-28-2006, 09:24 PM
This thread reflects the beauty of the attitudes I have seen on this forum.

If anyone has said anything to offend me, I either have not seen it nor recall it. If anyone has had malicious intent to offend me, there is no harm it that, it can not harm me unless I respond in like manner, and then I am only harming myself.

To those that may think they have offended me in any way, Peace to you Brother or Sister. I wish you only peace and joy and if it did occur, it is frogiven, because I know your heart meant good.

Now to those I have offended. I beg for your forgiveness. In all I say, it is not my desire to offend. I seek only to be among believers and I seek your guidance and companionship. If I say anything that differs from your view, I say it not to offend I say it only because that is what I see. If you have been offended, I deeply regret it.

x Maz x
05-29-2006, 11:59 AM
Gta say sowi 2 1 breda in particula a.k.a mera bhai/homie/bredwin from ze ghetto [mo lyk freshy from BP lol]...
We kinda bn beefn lot l8ly buh i gv u de gr8 honour 4 takin al de blame :D
Nah ona level if i av dun nefn rong dn akhi i am sowi [wow politeness, firs tym 4 erytin eh eh eh] :rollseyes Yo goin tru a ruf patch [duno if ya stil r buh me guesn not alot hapens within a day ryt? :? ]..
Wel if ya need sum1 2 cht 2 [sisterly way dun gt it twistd ne1!] den i wont b der, nah inshAllah yano wer ta find meh ...Cyber
ukhty :giggling:
Allah ease yo pains and kp u stedfast in his worship Ameen

Btw de reson y i rote dis on here n nt tru ova meenz wos coz erm ders a possiblity u may nt reed dis hence ya cant confront me bwt it muhahahahahahaha [dt wood meen i swalo ma pride :rollseyes ]...
So I'm sowi :(
WalaykumAsalaam
Ova n out >> lingo jaked :D x
yzyzyzy ...

syilla
05-29-2006, 01:26 PM
please forgive me if i've offended anyone

pretty pleaseeeee:offended:

:sister:

Kittygyal
05-29-2006, 01:28 PM
salam.
please forgive me if i have offended anyone and also about Fitna whatever am so sorry about that people you all know i don't mean that :uhwhat.
w.salam

Snowflake
05-29-2006, 04:06 PM
Aww nice thread mashaAllah!

Same here, please forgive me if I've hurt anyone unknowingly. And don't worry I forgive those who've hurt me too. May Allah too forgive us all inshaAllah. Ameen.

Hijaabi22
05-29-2006, 05:34 PM
hey i myt aswell apologise 2 dunno wat 4 but HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY ! I know im an immature brat at tyms but hey dats jus me innit

SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hijaabi22
05-29-2006, 05:34 PM
Yeah And Im Sorry 2 Da Mods

afriend2
05-29-2006, 05:39 PM
salaam,

^^^ lol mashAllah , there are soo many humble people here.

anyways im sorry if ive offended anyone too...because i dont mean any harm by anything that i post.

and alhamdulillah ive never been angered by you lot...so all is well inshAllah.

wassalam :peace:

dostpost
05-29-2006, 08:43 PM
"forgive me so
i have many mistakes
i killed may people , i have converted iraq to hell,
signature: bush."

ooow. it was just a dream. wake up everbody;D ;D ;D ;D

Kittygyal
05-29-2006, 08:45 PM
salam.
forgive us for everything our intention is nothing :(
w.salam

x Maz x
05-29-2006, 08:46 PM
Lol @ ya bro...Nah this a genuine thread inshAllah so pweese be sincere or dont post :)...
C i gotta beg for peepz's forgiveness, I'v made tWo posts lol..Peace x.

Skillganon
05-29-2006, 08:53 PM

Don't worry, if you have offended me, I forgive you, and I hold nothing against you.

I am sorry for mutipost :happy:

Viewing Warning Log: Skillganon
Warning Log Information Warning Log Notes
Warned By: &#196;hmed
Adjustment: Increased
Amount: 15
15% Warn for Multiple Off Topic Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 04-08-2006, 07:24 PM Expires: Never
I ask allah(s.w.t) to forgive for my mistake even if I am not aware of it, and MOD to not hold be accountable and show forgiveness.

So MOD do I get forgiven and get the warning erased? :?
I was not aware :) I don't wan't it hanging their for ever, it's like being accountable for it forever

Pk_#2
05-29-2006, 09:25 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

please forgive me all if i have said anything that offended you...i have not been offended by anyone in this forum alhamdhulillah

but ya neva know...

so forgiven...in advance lol

make dua

And forgive eachother for the sake of Allah (Swt)

jazakhala bro Far7an for your good post, May Allah(Swt) reward you for your efforts Ameen

WalaykumSalaam.

Nidita
08-02-2006, 04:01 AM
:salamext:

We hav to sorry to Allaah first, then sorry to another{each other}, inshaAllaah ! When Allaah was forgive us, then da people r nothing ever !

Anyways, If I told smthing wrong to yours, then, may Allaah forgive me & also sorry to yours ! { I thnk i wasn't say anythng bad, inshaAllaah ! }.

" MAY ALLAAH FORGIVE US PROPERLY TO MAKE EASY TO GO IN JANNAH FOR US, INSHA-ALLAAH ! ! ! "

Jazakh Allaahukhaeran !

:peace:

mujahedeen2087
08-02-2006, 04:04 AM
im sorry sometimes i feel like a hypocrite

Nidita
08-02-2006, 04:18 AM

It's not vry good 4 u, even it's vry mch bad for u ! ! !

" MAY ALLAAH GET US AWAY FROM BADS & KEEP CLOSER TO DA GOODS, INSHA-ALLAAH ! ! ! "

I m vry mch srry, if I say smthng wrong to u ! May Allaah help me to keep my tounge to say more & bads, inshaAllaah !

Jazakh Allaahukhaeran !

umm-sulaim
08-02-2006, 06:06 AM
Me too, i'm truelly sorry if i've offended any one, its not by intent...just yesterday i think i upset someone, i feel really bad!
I probably have...i phrase stuff badly sometimes, but i don't mean bad by it...
Incase i have offended any one please forgive me, and i have nothing against any one....
"a laa tu7ibbunna an yaghfira Allahu lakum"
would you not like Allah to forgive you?

thanks for this thread bruv far7an...

Woodrow
08-02-2006, 06:20 AM
I ask forgiveness from Allah(swt) if any of my words cause any misbeliefs about Islam.

To any and all I have offended. I ask that you will find it in your hearts to forgive me and to help guide me to treat all people fairly and with respect.

Sis786
08-02-2006, 09:10 AM
I dont have anything against any of you, and if i have offended anyone i ask for your forgivness..

manaal
08-02-2006, 09:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ammar
ok i forgive u all
Yeah met too... since you're all so eager to be forgiven. :giggling:

TheRightOne
08-02-2006, 09:44 AM
Same Here i know that im new to this site but even if i have said anything wrong to anyone please forgive me.

May Allah Forgive Us All

SirZubair
08-02-2006, 09:44 AM

My apoligies can be found in : http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...-required.html

Daffodil
08-02-2006, 12:35 PM
same here please forgive me.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
08-02-2006, 12:37 PM
i maybe sed sumtings mean but it was all true. but if it werent den sorry.

Qurratul Ayn
08-02-2006, 12:39 PM

I ask for forgiveness to you Brothers, Sisters and Friends too for anything I have ever written and Brother Far7an, you don't seem to have done anything wrong to me so I don't need to forgive you.

Some members have sort of insulted me but I don't mind, it is all in the past now and it also doesn't matter because I don't think I will ever meet that person/s who have sort of insulted me in this board, so it is overall alright.

Allah Hafiz

*KB*
08-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Salam
I would like to say sorry to anyone and anything i have hurt in my life as all things have life and may Allah forgive me and my brothers and sisters
Ameen.
wasalam
*KB*
:rose:
REMEMBER ASK FOR FORGIVENESS ALL YOUR LIFE ALLAH IS FORGIVING AND WILL HEAR YOUR PRAYERS BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU AND I WILL DIE. EVERY SECOND THAT PASSES WE ARE CLOSER TO DEATH WHETHER WE ARE YOUNG, OLD, POOR OR RICH IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY.

Mujahidah4Allah
08-02-2006, 01:42 PM

inshallah i forgive all of you though you havent done anything to me [yet lol] jokez :D okiez forgive me if i hurt you lot in anyway :) [ameen to duas]

ma'salamah

Ameeratul Layl
08-02-2006, 06:35 PM
:salaam: :muslimah: :beard:

I hope you are all well.:inshallah

Indeed at times, we all say things that without stopping to think, may hurt another emotionally. I believe I may have done this a number of times as like any other human, I am far from perfect.
So, I pray that if I have offended anyone and have hurt your feelings to the extent that I have made you weep, then please forgive me.:inshallah

:wasalamex
p.s: :aboo:

Fishman
08-02-2006, 06:40 PM
I ask for forgiveness from Allah for any mistakes I may have made. Amin.

If I have offended anyone here, I appologise to you, as I most certainly didn't mean it.

And if any of you have offended me, I forgive you too. I'nsha'Allaah I'll try to keep my 'Hall of Shame' empty.

BlissfullyJaded
08-03-2006, 05:26 AM

It has been ages since I've posted in here. Since the last time, I must have offended, saddened, or upset many of my dear brothers and sisters. It was nothing intentional nor malicious. So please forgive me.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-03-2006, 08:58 PM

Please forgive me. I am not perfect, and I may have offended many people here. For that, please forgive me, it was never intentional.

Al-Hanbali
08-03-2006, 09:59 PM

plz if i hav said anything which has annoyed anyone or hurt anyones feelings then plz forgive me.

afriend
08-03-2006, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair

My apoligies can be found in : http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...-required.html

;D bros got his own appology corner goin too...:giggling: only kidding..:p

Anyways....I know I have broken a few hearts lately....Don't deny it....Just accept it and forgive me please....Jazakallah khair :)

Rabi'ya
08-08-2006, 09:35 AM

I know i can be a bit moody sometimes...

Sorry if ive hurt anyones feelings and i hope you can forgive me for anything bad that ive done.

Rabi'ya:rose:

(ps - can we stay on topic please)

Dahir
08-08-2006, 09:36 AM
I am sorry for the Following:

• For not geting a straight A in my US Government class
  • For smoking when I was 13
  • For not fasting the last 3 days of Ramadan the last 2 years (I got terribly sick and acid reflux got to a record high)
  • I regret ever calling that boy "Roly Poly" when I was eleven
  • To my Mother (for drinking coffee before lunch)
  • To my Father (for attempting to drive your car)
  • To my brother (also, for attempting to drive your car)
  • To my sister (also, for attempting to drive your car)
  • To my other sister (for driving your car)
  • I am sorry for being Me - I tried to be different, but Plastic surgery and name-changing services are expensive

I feel redeemed!

north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Suddenly it's like Eid, where people ask for forgiveness....:giggling: :giggling:

Me too, if I did offend anyone I'm sorry.........

Muezzin
08-08-2006, 01:16 PM
I ain't sorry for nothin'. You don't like it? Live with it.

:p

Hijaabi22
08-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Innit I secodn dat Muezzin I have no reason to be sorry and If I have then Im sorry .....lol

Sorry for:
1-making the mods life hell
2-showin the mods up in public
3-always havin sumat to say about the mods actions (:rant:)
4-Actin immature :p (cant help it)
5-Takin the mik outta certain members (U know I only mess :p)

ONE THING AM NOT SORRY 4 IIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.............

BEIN

ALL

PINKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! hahahahahahaah

cool_jannah
08-08-2006, 01:49 PM

Allah is AL-GAFFÂR and AL-GAFÛR
Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala loves forgiving people and He loves His slaves forgiving each other. Everyone please forgive me also.

SirZubair
08-09-2006, 11:00 AM
I have a feeling that my time on LI is coming to an end.

One of these days, i will make an attempt to Log on and i won't be able to, because i will be banned.

So just in case, insha'allah,i wish you all the very best of luck for the future, and it was night talking to each and everyone of you :)

And my apoligies to anyone i have offended over the past few months.

Wa'salaam

-Zubair

Al-Zaara
08-12-2006, 10:21 AM

Oh my, everyone's asking for forgiveness?
Ehh... Well, let me try that too...

Ermmm... If I EVER said something bad, hurted you, sounded harsh, or arrogant or egoistic or ignorant or anything that might have offened you.... I AM ...Sorry. I really am.

P.S. Brother SirZubair, I have a weird feeling that we'll have to stand you a couple of months more... Not like I'm complaining or anything... :smile:

Fishman
08-12-2006, 10:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
I have a feeling that my time on LI is coming to an end.

One of these days, i will make an attempt to Log on and i won't be able to, because i will be banned.

So just in case, insha'allah,i wish you all the very best of luck for the future, and it was night talking to each and everyone of you :)

And my apoligies to anyone i have offended over the past few months.

Wa'salaam

-Zubair
You have already been banned, so it's not likely to happen again!

Helena
08-12-2006, 10:31 AM
woah soo many apologies man.....

i'll say mine...i'm sorry to if i have offended anyone in da forum, something that i wont do, very unlikely.....if av done something...that will be a shock.....to moi...

yeap am deeply truly sorry......inshalah hope u can accept my apology!!!!

Al-Zaara
08-12-2006, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
woah soo many apologies man.....

i'll say mine...i'm sorry to if i have offended anyone in da forum, something that i wont do, very unlikely.....if av done something...that will be a shock.....to moi...

yeap am deeply truly sorry......inshalah hope u can accept my apology!!!!
Finally you said it! I forgive you! :smile: (joking)

IceQueen~
08-25-2006, 09:28 PM
:sl: I just wanted ask everyone here to please if i have ever annoyed you in any way, or offended you or hurt you or anything please please forgive me for Allah's sake and I will pray that He forgives you...

No one knows when they are going to die. If you were going to die wouldn't you want everyone to forgive you? Anyone could die anytime so we need to always be prepared Insha allah, so please please sisters and brothers- please forgive me.

I don't want anyone to just come here and post anything if they don't mean it-please forgive me from your heart.. please forgive me
even if you just forgive me in your heart and clear any bad feelings you might have against me, you don't need to post, just please forgive in your heart..

Ramadan is coming and this is the tim ewe should all be renewing the reason Allah sent us to this earth and our true purpous. it is a time when we should be asking for forgiveness from Allah- but what about when we have hurt people? we need to ask them for forgiveness sincerely and I pray that Allah with His mercy makes them forgive us.

no one is perfect. on the day of qiyama we will all be in the same situation, standing before the One Who Created us and answering to Him! How will anyone stand it then...?! Please please use this opportunity while you are still alive to ask for forgiveness and forgive, not only asking from Allah but also His slaves whom we may have hurt or upset or whos rights we may have taken... Allah forgives those who forgive others so please Insha allah everyone clear out our hearts and forgive eachother sincerely as we would want ourselves to be forgiven Insha allah..

May Allah have Mercy on us all, Insha allah Amin

Fishman
08-25-2006, 09:31 PM
I don't know what happened! Anyway, whatever you did, I forgive you.

Kittygyal
08-25-2006, 09:35 PM
i don't know too so forgived if Allah wants to i don't know :cry:

Samee
08-26-2006, 03:45 AM
I forgive you for whatever you may have done, but I don't forgive you for posting this in Basics of Islam instead of General Chat.

J/K :)

IceQueen~
08-26-2006, 08:33 AM
^ I was in a hurry and just did the first thing that came to mind-I had to do it before I went to bed cos i needed to get it off me..

Najiullah
08-26-2006, 08:38 AM
ok sis
anywaz whatever it is, I forgive you.
And i will pray for you inshaAllah ALLAH will forgive u .

IceQueen~
08-26-2006, 08:46 AM
J/K and I hope Allah forgives everyone on LI and guides us ..amin (and the rest of the muslim ummah)

i_m_tipu
08-26-2006, 08:56 AM
may Allaah mercy on you and forgive u

afriend2
08-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Salaam,

My lil Marya!!! You've never hurt me...in fact you make me laugh so much that if I was drinking milk it would probably be coming out of my nose :p JazakAllah for being such a great sis!

And keeping up the theme, I think we should all ask forgiveness from one another, since tis the season to be jolly (I'm talking about RAMADHAN :), what were you thinking eh?)

So if I have ever done anything wrong, please forgive me!

Wassalam :peace:

Mujahidah4Allah
08-27-2006, 11:17 AM

Marya girlll why we wanna be upset anyways sis u aint dont nufin to me but forgiven anyways :D forgive me if i upset u in anyway :)

ma'salamah

Kittygyal
08-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Forgave Me Everyone Please If I Did Something Bad Or If I Let A Hole In Your Fence :'(

- Qatada -
08-27-2006, 01:57 PM

Even though you've done nothing wrong to us insha'Allaah, i/we forgive you insha'Allaah. Please forgive us and all the muslim ummah too.. if we show mercy to others, Allaah Almighty will show mercy to us too insha'Allaah.

PS. Thread Moved to General Chat insha'Allaah.

Al-Zaara
08-27-2006, 05:17 PM

I am also very sorry and pray for Allah (swt) that if I have offended you, hurt you or made you feel bad or something, please know I have no such kind of intentions and inshallah you'll forgive me.

I may say, ask and do things without thinking clearly through it and my emotions and own opinions make me look sometimes ignorant, or very ice-cold and maybe even egoistic and arrogant... But I am trying to understand and learn.

Please forgive me, I am still a young girl learning about life and if I sometimes seem ungrateful, know I am not... I am just still learning and trying to learn how to adapt in this duniya so full of hate and ignorance...

Inshallah you will all forgive this young girl, in search of answers.

Know that I love you all for the sake of Allah (swt).

Snowflake
08-27-2006, 05:56 PM
I know I can get a lil sarcastic sometimes, so plz forgive me for that :astagfiru

The things is I really enjoy it in a jokey way.. sorry Allah (swt) :embarrass

Eric H
08-27-2006, 08:45 PM
Greetings and peace be with you all,

Sometimes I feel my replies can be quite challenging especially in the cyber counselling forum. I would ask you to forgive me if I have hurt anyone.

I would also like to say that i have found you all very welcoming and I enjoy comming here.

May Allah continue to bless you all.

Eric

chacha_jalebi
08-27-2006, 09:38 PM
salaam

bismillah ir rahman nir raheem

elo ello :D:D

i would also like to say sowwy to any one me offended/upset/ or jus annoyed :p, please forgive and dont hold grudges ya sad people :p naa lol but if i have or do offend please forgive & lemme know :D:D:D:D a big solly wolly to anyone i hurt/offended/upset:D:D:D:D

jazakhallah:D

Mujahidah4Allah
08-27-2006, 09:40 PM

all of youz r forgiven forgive me aswell and chacha the 'driveway' ^o) ur forgiven for them :D

ma'salamah

Far7an
09-23-2006, 01:11 PM

Ramadhan is here people. For those who I've hurt/insulted please forgive me. I forgive everyone, not that I can think of anyone who needs forgiving, but I still forgive everyone... in the hope that Allaah being most forgiving will forgive me too. Aameen.

wafa islam
09-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi taa'aala wa barakatuh.

Alhamdullillah none of you'll have ever upset/offended me.

Please forgive me Insha Allah, and correct me when I am wrong. We are all brothers and sisters Alhamdullillah. And now that it is Ramadan, (Ramadan Mubarak), we should make du'aas Insha Allah. Allah is mujeeb ud-da3awaat. Please remember each other and the entire Ummah Insha Allah.

Astawdi3ukom Allah

Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

wafa islam
09-23-2006, 02:25 PM

Ramadhan is here people. For those who I've hurt/insulted please forgive me. I forgive everyone, not that I can think of anyone who needs forgiving, but I still forgive everyone... in the hope that Allaah being most forgiving will forgive me too. Aameen.
Ameen wa jaza kAllahu khayr

Salmaan
09-23-2006, 02:41 PM
:sl: :)

I would never want anybody to get offended or hurt by what I say insha'Allah

My apologies inshaAllah if anybody has been/gets offended or hurt by any of my comments.

The Ruler
09-23-2006, 08:35 PM

im relly soweee to all de peepz iv evr hurt wid ma stupid comments...especially de peepz i jk round wid....i may v hurt u but did nt intend it...

pweeeez 4giv me :):):):):):):):):)

Ali_slave of Allah
09-23-2006, 08:41 PM
asalamalaykum
walaykumasalaam

Kittygyal
09-23-2006, 08:45 PM
salam.
am sowiee everyone please forgive me for my bad && also am sowiee for hurting anyone :cry:
w.salam

Kittygyal
09-23-2006, 08:52 PM
salam.
i forgive you Akhi just ask for forgivness from Allah inshalah
w.salam

itsme
09-24-2006, 03:20 AM
assalaamu alaikum!

i'd like to reapeat Green Birds' words. so plz forgive me all for any post that may have offended anyone in any way.

DigitalStorm82
09-24-2006, 03:36 AM
Same goes for me...

Sorry for anything offensive... Inshallah all will be forgiving.

Pk_#2
09-25-2006, 10:49 AM
AsalamuAalykum,

Sorry & Forgiven

IbnAbdulHakim
09-25-2006, 10:52 AM

apologising breaks pride :D

so sry 2 everyone i might've offended, month of mercy so forgive inshaAllah.

Inshallah
09-25-2006, 10:54 AM
I would also like to apologize if i have offended anybody, i ask allah for forgiveness, ameen.

lyesh
09-25-2006, 11:06 AM
Forgive me If I have ever hurt any of ur feelings! May Allah Grant us Jannah! Ameen!

IbnAbdulHakim
09-25-2006, 11:08 AM

Ameen to the dua's

IceQueen~
10-01-2006, 03:28 PM
thumma amiin

yeah-make sure you all forgive me :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-01-2006, 03:35 PM
My apologies to anyone I might have offended! I don't think I did but for the sake of Allah(swt) forgive and be forgiven! :)
Salaam Alaikum

Snowflake
11-02-2006, 03:55 PM
I'm really sorry if I've hurt anyone's feelings especially this week. Just going through a lot of crap so plz forgive me if I've been snappy. Don't mean to. imsad

*love4isl@m*
11-02-2006, 04:07 PM
okay although u havnt offended me but ur 4given and
im sorry aswell if i done something wrong 2 u :cry:
From my side i will neva insha'allah hold anything against my sisters or brothers So ur all 4given :)
But Just remember *love4isl@m* alwayz 4getz & 4gives :D

Snowflake
11-02-2006, 05:15 PM
^ tnx sweetheart for ur kind words. And you've not offended me but even if you or anyone has I can't remember it lol. Still neways plz all forgive me inshaAllah.

Kittygyal
11-02-2006, 05:20 PM
salam.

please forgive for the sake of Allah subhanawatallah inshallah :cry: i never meant to hurt you nor to break your heart am your new sister in islam whom is your Ukthi Fisabillah so i respect everyone && you respect me inshallah :)
if i did break your heart forgive me inshallah

w.salam

al Amaanah
11-02-2006, 05:22 PM

Forgive me too ikhwaan wa akhawaat!! jazaakum Allah. I will do the same bi idhnilleh.

Khayal
05-18-2007, 06:17 AM

May ALLAH Subhana Wa Ta'aala forgive us all, InshaAllah
n
Aameen.

vpb
05-18-2007, 06:21 AM

if I did offend anyone then please forgive me, cuz remember a sahaba was given glad tidings for jannah just because the special thing about him was that at the end of day he forgave anyone that offended or did anything bad to him. so forgive me please :)

jazakallah khair for the opener of this thread. nice one.

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 01:02 PM

Was just thinking something yesterday...Hmm or was it the day before? :D well its old enough to have transferred to my long-term memory anyway :D

But yeah, basically I was finkin that we dont know when we gunna go. Like here one day and pooof! Gone the next :D :-[ SubhanAllah its true though, Every soul shall taste death, and like we all have an appointment with Allah (swt) but the thing is, we dont know when its for or where its at. We dunno whether or not we gonna receive a warm welcome...

Hmm....but one thing is for sure we gunna be asked about we treated others in this dunya, about our conduct etc and if we've ever done anything to hurt sum1 we guna be asked about it and on that day that person will have the upper hand and thats it..we'll be doomed :skeleton: SubhanAllah.

Sometimes we say things, even in passing, we dont give them a second thought but we dont know, what if it really hurt the other person? What if you're asked about it on the Last Day? Thing is, I can ask those I know in real life, I can ask them for forgiveness any day Insha'Allah, heck I can ask em every day! But with net and stuff you cant.

Soo....who knows, if any of us are gone tomorrow, whats to say we havnt left behind people who are bearing a grudge for some reason or other? That we havnt hurt somebody with our words? So basically I wanna just ask each and every single person and fish on this forum for forgiveness. Just incase I've said or done anything that may have hurt anybody.

JazakAllah khayr

May Allah bless ya all :D

chacha_jalebi
07-21-2008, 01:08 PM
aww mashallah nice thread

same hear if i had said somethin to anyone, please do forgive and move on :p

IbnAbdulHakim
07-21-2008, 01:09 PM
you 2

assalamu alaikum

------
07-21-2008, 01:49 PM

It was day before yesterday hun, we talked about things like this on the phone, remember?

You've not done anything to me hun, I have no grudges against you.

May Allaah give you the best in this world and the Aakhirah, Ameen xXx

Nájlá
07-21-2008, 01:50 PM
ameen to the dua's
mashallah tis is a nice thread :)

Whatsthepoint
07-21-2008, 01:57 PM
Honey, apart from your thread titles, there's nothing to forgive!

jannat
07-21-2008, 02:15 PM

I Forgive you , lol, i have nofin to hate you for , Okay, May Allah SWT bless you inshallah.

Good thread, I am asking for forgiveness too, please forgive me for my mistakes, shortcomings, just want to say im sorri.

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 02:54 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

LOL Thumma Ameen at the Du'aas and LOL at whatsthepoint, my wacky fonts will continue to haunt this place even when I'm gone, :p

And @ -Serene-, may Allah (swt) grant you much more sis! *wub*

WassalamuAlaykum

Al-Zaara
07-21-2008, 02:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
BINGO!

I thought I wouldn't be able to forgive you those, in all honesty, but... I forgive you! :thumbs_up

truemuslim
07-21-2008, 04:36 PM
forgive what? ah well. Jazakalah khair
emm...i forgive u...do u forgive me? (its ok i have no idea what u did or what i did, i jus play along with u people)

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
forgive what? ah well. Jazakalah khair
emm...i forgive u...do u forgive me? (its ok i have no idea what u did or what i did, i jus play along with u people)
Lol I was mainly asking from those people to whom I may have uttered a harsh word without thinking, or maybe in anger. Khayr, JazakAllah for the forgiveness :D and I forgive you in return :p

truemuslim
07-21-2008, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
Lol I was mainly asking from those people to whom I may have uttered a harsh word without thinking, or maybe in anger. Khayr, JazakAllah for the forgiveness :D and I forgive you in return :p

OOoh ok so there's really an evil cruel u behind the fish face? Tis all kwl then. :Evil:
And yah thank u for forgiving me for the thing i did to u . i kno exactly what it was :-[

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 04:43 PM
OOoh ok so there's really an evil cruel u behind the fish face? Tis all kwl then. :Evil:
And yah thank u for forgiving me for the thing i did to u . i kno exactly what it was :-[
I not evil and I not cruel :( lol just sometimes we may say summin hurtful withiut thinking. Just in case I ever have said anything, I made this thread.

Its important in my opinion, I'd rather ask forgveness now than have you take my good deeds in return on the last day.

Oh and whilst I'm at it, sorry piXu for ignoring you on MSN :p and sorry baa for killing you at Qurbani eid :p and sorry Aali for being a fish and laughing down the fone at you and not knowing how to use yahoo :p :-[

Soulja Girl
07-21-2008, 04:44 PM

Nothing to forgive... No worries! :D

BlissfullyJaded
07-21-2008, 04:54 PM

^ Ditto.

Love you, you cuuute fish. <3

07-21-2008, 05:17 PM
Oh and whilst I'm at it, sorry piXu for ignoring you on MSN :p and sorry baa for killing you at Qurbani eid :p and sorry Aali for being a fish and laughing down the fone at you and not knowing how to use yahoo :p :-[
It's ok it seems I've returned many times in spring as the spring lamb :statisfie

I forgive u my lil fishy wishy, please do forgive me for eating u many times over...you are quite tasty :-[

*wub*

truemuslim
07-21-2008, 05:17 PM
i feel left out :)

------
07-21-2008, 05:21 PM
and sorry Aali for being a fish and laughing down the fone at you and not knowing how to use yahoo :p :-[
Ur a true fish!!!!!!!!!!!! How can u not know how to use Yahoo?!?!

Woman u got so much to learn :blind:. And that's not a thing to ask forgiveness for btw :D

i feel left out :)
Sorry.

Ahem.

Back on topic inshaAllaah.

Assalamu Alaikum

ayan333
07-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Salamu Alaykum

lets jus forgive evryone whose hurt us,either on this board or in the past

Jazakalah khair

ayan333
07-21-2008, 05:33 PM

Was just thinking something yesterday...Hmm or was it the day before? :D well its old enough to have transferred to my long-term memory anyway :D

But yeah, basically I was finkin that we dont know when we gunna go. Like here one day and pooof! Gone the next :D :-[ SubhanAllah its true though, Every soul shall taste death, and like we all have an appointment with Allah (swt) but the thing is, we dont know when its for or where its at. We dunno whether or not we gonna receive a warm welcome...

Hmm....but one thing is for sure we gunna be asked about we treated others in this dunya, about our conduct etc and if we've ever done anything to hurt sum1 we guna be asked about it and on that day that person will have the upper hand and thats it..we'll be doomed :skeleton: SubhanAllah.

Sometimes we say things, even in passing, we dont give them a second thought but we dont know, what if it really hurt the other person? What if you're asked about it on the Last Day? Thing is, I can ask those I know in real life, I can ask them for forgiveness any day Insha'Allah, heck I can ask em every day! But with net and stuff you cant.

Soo....who knows, if any of us are gone tomorrow, whats to say we havnt left behind people who are bearing a grudge for some reason or other? That we havnt hurt somebody with our words? So basically I wanna just ask each and every single person and fish on this forum for forgiveness. Just incase I've said or done anything that may have hurt anybody.

JazakAllah khayr

May Allah bless ya all :D

i loved your post so much that i want to use it for my own own "forgive me" speach...i had a friend,former friend that i said hurtfull things to,although was trying to show here what she was doin was wrong,i think i did the oposite and drove her further away from the deen..i no it sounds silly but im im asking for your permission to use your post..can u get back to me asap so i can send this asap..like you said you dnt know when youll begone,,in a day,hour,min or even second..but anywho plz get back to me as soon as possible

Jazakalah khair

Souljette
07-21-2008, 05:34 PM

Well I don't have anything to forgive you for and I hope you all forgive me if I've hurt any of you unintentionally...I'll make du'a for you all when i go to Umrah inshallah:D..so don't wrry my fishiness..no bad ones for you lovz

------
07-21-2008, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
I love the way she writes her thread titles! They kool MashaaAllaah!

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333
i loved your post so much that i want to use it for my own own "forgive me" speach...i had a friend,former friend that i said hurtfull things to,although was trying to show here what she was doin was wrong,i think i did the oposite and drove her further away from the deen..i no it sounds silly but im im asking for your permission to use your post..can u get back to me asap so i can send this asap..like you said you dnt know when youll begone,,in a day,hour,min or even second..but anywho plz get back to me as soon as possible

Jazakalah khair

Go for it huni :p

Remem me in your Du'aas Insha'Allah

:BeRightBack:

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™
I think Far7an once made a thread that served the same purpose as this one.

All the same, I apologise to all who may bear a grudge against me. At least let me know if you do, though.
Lol Masha'Allah where's the thread?

And I for one forgive you akhee. Just for being you. :D Lol kiddin, there aint nuffin to forgive.

WassalamuAlaykum

Na7lah
07-21-2008, 06:18 PM
aww cute thread sis :D sami7ni if i'v ever hurt ya...

truemuslim
07-21-2008, 06:47 PM
lol i meant i feel left out having nothing u have to forgive me about.
but lol i was thinkin and now i got someting! FINALLY!

Sista fisha, plz forgive me for makin fun of u people who enjoy talkin to a books and trusting them. That was really mean. (im mean tho so :p) Also please forgive me for what i said about fishes and sisters being fishes. that may be the meanest thing i ever ever said :( :)

Souljette
07-21-2008, 06:53 PM

You ain't mean ^^.you just gotta respect people's opinions cuz you wouldn't like people saying things that offend you that's all...DON"T WORRY theres nothing to forgive you for instead I'll make du'a for you :D

truemuslim
07-21-2008, 06:58 PM
lol nah im mean. and i admit it . just like when i admit im not a good muslim. and when i admit im never gonna be a good muslim. see? im mean, and i look at the negatives. im so kwl. :p
but serously im sorry fishay

Souljette
07-21-2008, 07:02 PM

Lol your not mean..I've seen mean, I've been mean, and the people who have been mean to me have regretted it ..ALOTT..so your not..ur just honest...and ur a good muslim..you just think your not..i've seen worse..I've dealt with worse but then..how can i say i'm a good muslim..I mean I could be doing something wrong right now..I admit..i'm not a good muslim but I try to be :D

forgive me as well if i've offended any of you

truemuslim
07-21-2008, 07:05 PM
aww lool sis tank u
but nobody knows how i really am so...:(

aww i doubt YOU ever offended anyone but mashallah

ayan333
07-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Go for it huni :p

Remem me in your Du'aas Insha'Allah

:BeRightBack:

Jazakalah khair sis!!!
with out a doubt ill keep you in my Duas

Al-Zaara
07-21-2008, 09:39 PM
Selam aleykum we rahmetallahu we berekathu,

To those whom I may have never answered an PM or two; I'm really, really sorry! They know who they are, but I probably don't know all of them. I can be extremly forgetful. I never intended to leave things unanswered, I simply forget and afterwards clean my Inbox without checking. :-[

To brother Muhammad: I apologize deeply for my silly behaviour and outbursts as an Mod (and probably current aswell!). I was such an kid back then, things were new to me. And for the times I have posted controversial/against forum rules/sectarian posts, please forgive me, (ex)Mods and brother Muhammad. :-[ I've made sure I don't do it anymore, inshaAllah, I totally and utterly respect y'all and the rules.

I would like to name a few names and apologize but I'm too shy...

There is one person in particular I discussed sectarian/controversial issues with, who really tried to help me and indeed did, may Allah subhana we t'ala reward you with Jannatul firdaus! Amiin. But in the end we chose different views on matters and I feel this left just an weirdness around all. This person is amazing, mashaAllah and please, please, don't be angry at me if you are and know I will always respect you and never intended to hurt you.

And anyone else who has been offended by me or feels I've done wrong to them, please find in your heart to forgive me! I admit mistakes and I'm not flawless and never think I am. InshaAllah, you can forgive me when you have read this.

JazakAllahu kheyrun.

Huh... Now that it's out, I feel better. :statisfie Oh and please, forgive me for writing such long posts!! :p

Re.TiReD
07-22-2008, 12:42 PM

LOL cuteness :p

I forgive you all for being silly fish at times! :p

Umu 'Isa
07-23-2008, 12:36 PM
I know I may have hurt or offended a few people on this forum, and I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart! Please forgive me insha Allaah :embarrass

syilla
08-29-2008, 08:43 AM

It is just a Malaysian culture...when comes Ramadhan...everyone start to ask for forgiveness. To forgive and to forget. And sometimes you tend to cry... :laugh:

So........ i'm going to create a culture too :D (As if...)

Everyone please forgive me for everything that i've typed or did...intentionally or unintentionly. :)

None of you has ever did wrong to me... and nevertheless... i forgive you all. :phew

May everyone that is sincere in this Ramadhan have the blessest Ramadhan of all.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-29-2008, 09:59 AM
lol plz forgive me 2 !

mashaAllaah nice thread

Nájlá
08-29-2008, 10:07 AM
aww i forgive u all even though u didnt do nothing to me or upset me :D

plz forgive me too if i've hurt anyone.

glo
08-29-2008, 10:08 AM
In the spirit of this thread I would like to apologize for the times I have offended or hurt people.

I think sometimes non-Muslims can ask questions which - even if unintented - can be offensive and insulting to Muslims.
Please forgive me for all the occasions when I have caused offence.

PeaceSeeker
08-29-2008, 10:19 AM
I ask for forgiveness from everyone of you.
And surely this is such a nice forum with everyone so nice that there is no chance I will feel hurt. So there is no point of forgiving when there is nothing to forgive. Alhamdoo lellah.

AhlaamBella
08-29-2008, 10:26 AM
Alhamdulilah Ramadhan is here again, I'd like to ask for forgiveness from members of the forum. I'm sorry if I've upset, angered or offended anyone :) Allah is my witness

Ansariyah
08-29-2008, 10:38 AM
Plss Forgive me too.

------
08-29-2008, 01:21 PM

Insha'Allaah please forgive for any time I may have hurt you knowingly or unknowingly, for any time I may have come across as rude or harsh. May Allaah (swt) forgive us all our shortcomings. Ameen.

Güven
08-29-2008, 05:14 PM

Good Thread

I wanna say Pleaseeee Forgive All My mistakes That Ive Done Here On the Forum
If I have ever Hurt or Offended SOmeone Please Forgive me , I didnt come here To Hurt people , Im Here to make People smile :D sooo please Forgive me If I have Offended You in any way.

Afifa
08-29-2008, 05:20 PM

Ramdhan is cumin up :D
i haven't been here long but just want to say if iv ever dun or sed anything to offend anyone (intentionally or unintentionally) please forgive me :cry:
nd inshallah in this cuming ramadhan remember the whole muslim ummah in your duas.

manaal
08-29-2008, 05:21 PM
^ ^ what they said!

bewildred
08-29-2008, 05:22 PM
Awkay, awkay, it's my turn now. I know that I tend to make some acerb comments and my sense of humor is pretty dry. I beseech forgiveness from anyone I offended or unintentionally hurt with my words.

I wish you all to meet the holly month of Ramadhan in good health and good spirits. I truly am looking forward to fast among my Ummah that will always remain ONE and UNIQUE.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-31-2008, 06:40 PM

If I've done anything that has upset any one of you, in any way, please forgive me.

Re.TiReD
09-01-2008, 01:47 PM

My final message to you for some time insha'Allah...May your Ramadaan prove prosperous bi'ithnillah and may you all have a blessed Eid also.

Please see the following also insha'Allah: http://heartwheeljournal.com/ it'll probs be back in several days but its worth the wait, its a fab journal to help and guide you to make the best of Ramadaan.

Finally, please forgive me brothers and sisters, for anything I may have said or done to offend any of you, whether that was knowingly or unknowingly. May Allah (swt) forgive us all and grant us Jannatul Firdaws. Ameen

WassalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah

------
09-01-2008, 01:47 PM

^ Ditto :D

Muhammad
09-01-2008, 01:52 PM

Forgive me if I have ever wronged you in any way.

And may Allaah (swt) shower His mercy upon us all, Aameen!

Pk_#2
09-01-2008, 02:10 PM

Finally, please forgive me brothers and sisters, for anything I may have said or done to offend any of you, whether that was knowingly or unknowingly. May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) forgive us all and grant us Jannatul Firdaws. Ameen

WassalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah
Forgiven? You wouldn'thurt a fly =P Ameen, Sis Jolie, that cat is sooo Cooote, I wana eat it, Welcome bak sunshine!

format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

Forgive me if I have ever wronged you in any way.

And may Allaah (swt) shower His mercy upon us all, Aameen!
It's alright, I forgive you akhi, =) Ameen. You better not do it again!! :thumbs_up

You 2 And Evrybody alseeeeeeee, pray for me please.

sevgi
09-01-2008, 02:13 PM
i havent checked the beginning of this thread...but i think we are appologising...Subhanallah..i was thinking of starting a thread to say sorry.

i would like to ask for forgiveness from all mty fellow LI'ers.

i have been on here for some time now. i dnte ven know who is who anymore. i am so sorry ever intentioanlly or unintentionally hurting,offending or upsetting you.

namely, Ibnabdulhakim, serene, ajla, snakes, maryam11, whoever the hell uses LISTAFF the most often, woodrow, grace and anyone else that i have missed...

forgive me...

Ummu Sufyaan
09-02-2008, 08:45 AM
^ aww nah u havnt offended:D
forgive me if ive offended you :)

fuzalert
09-03-2008, 05:31 AM
Asalamoalaikum,
inshallah allah will forgive all that i have done wrong in this life.

coddles76
09-03-2008, 05:46 AM
First Of All I ask for Allah SWT forgiveness and I also also ask for the forgiveness of anybody that I disrespected or Dishonored.
May Allah SWT forgive us all our sins inshAllah

Silver Pearl
09-04-2008, 10:29 AM

If I have offended anyone during my stay on LI then I apologise sincerely, It was never done intentionally, so forgive me for my shortcomings.

Forgive me.

Kullu 'aam wa antum bikhayr ya muslimeen.

Re.TiReD
09-21-2008, 09:28 PM

I...erm wanted to ask forgiveness from somebody...I think I've hurt somebody real bad over the months and for that I'm sorry. I truly am.

I ask Allah (swt) to forgive me and I ask you to forgive me aswell. You know who you are. I think a public apology will work better than a private one. If you're reading this, I ask you to find it in your heart to forgive me. We're all human and we all make mistakes, some may make bigger mistakes than others but thats because of our flawed nature.

I'm really sorry :cry:

I...dunno :cry:

WassalamuAlaykum

------
09-22-2008, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Silver Pearl

If I have offended anyone during my stay on LI then I apologise sincerely, It was never done intentionally, so forgive me for my shortcomings.

Forgive me.

Kullu 'aam wa antum bikhayr ya muslimeen.
Snap... :exhausted

Sahabiyaat
09-22-2008, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sevgi

namely, Ibnabdulhakim, serene, ajla, snakes, maryam11, whoever the hell uses LISTAFF the most often, woodrow, grace and anyone else that i have missed...

forgive me...
u missed meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :raging:
i shall never ever ever ever forgive u !

im sorry too, for staying so long on this forum, i bet your all sick of me, or else u dnt even no hu i am, mentioning no names Sevgi!

im sorry for being annoying, its in me blood.cant help it. :)

Sahabiyaat
09-22-2008, 03:12 PM
if i have ever retorted someone, or offended them, trust me it was intentional because u must have annoyed me, so just stop being so darn annoying.

truemuslim
09-22-2008, 03:15 PM
^ aw lol sis ur not annoying, i didnt even kno who you were until these posts :p

Sahabiyaat
09-22-2008, 03:19 PM
that was the wrong thing to say missy!:raging:
kidding :D

truemuslim
09-22-2008, 03:24 PM
im sorry.

forgive me?

09-22-2008, 11:44 PM
^I'll think about it:p

I apologise if I have hurt or offended anyone and I ask u all for forgiveness :embarrass Feel free to bug me by PM if the need be :embarrass

And I forgive u all (for qurbani):)

------
09-23-2008, 10:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sevgi
i havent checked the beginning of this thread...but i think we are appologising...Subhanallah..i was thinking of starting a thread to say sorry.

i would like to ask for forgiveness from all mty fellow LI'ers.

i have been on here for some time now. i dnte ven know who is who anymore. i am so sorry ever intentioanlly or unintentionally hurting,offending or upsetting you.

forgive me...
Aww sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv u lol u neva done anything of the sort! always take care of my sevgi yeh?!!! x

Pk_#2
08-10-2009, 12:40 PM
Ramadhans round the corner, so if I've upset anyone on LI please forgive me, honestly it would make my ramadhan much more pleasant if I know that I'm on everyones good books,

PLUS

It took me ages to find this thread *sigh*

&

It took me double long to find the 'Thread Locator'

Cabdullahi
08-10-2009, 12:48 PM
forgive me guys....i know im a little annoying

Pk_#2
08-10-2009, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
forgive me guys....i know im a little annoying
Yr not annoying :shade:

Far7an
Abu Hasinah

Way of Life: Muslim

Who gave him that many Neg reps imsad

GreyKode
08-10-2009, 12:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
Yr not annoying :shade:

Far7an
Abu Hasinah

Way of Life: Muslim

Who gave him that many Neg reps imsad
I was wondering the same thing too.. what could he possibly have done?

IbnAbdulHakim
08-10-2009, 01:00 PM
a sincere apology from me too on this forum.

if i ever act out of line - please feel free to neg rep - correct and admonish me.

jazakAllah khair everyone - many of you have already done so and it is appreciated and taken on board

Assalamu Alaikum

The Ruler
08-10-2009, 01:02 PM
This:

if i ever act out of line - please feel free to rep me - and then shut up.
I... don't really kid.

- IqRa -
08-10-2009, 01:12 PM

I would like to apologise to any members that I may have offended unknowingly. Please forgive me inshaAllaah.

ardianto
08-10-2009, 01:38 PM
I have a bad habit, talk or write without thinking.
I know I offend some members.

Please forgive me everyone.
Please forgive me sister Tanya Khan, I gave you a stupid advice.

Muhammad
08-10-2009, 01:55 PM

I'm sorry if I've ever upset or wronged anyone - I hope you will forgive me and all the other brothers and sisters Insha'Allaah.

format_quote Originally Posted by GreyKode
It's probably to match the red... :hiding:

Asiyah3
08-10-2009, 02:02 PM

Ameen. The same for me. Sorry to anyone I've hurt

MMohammed
08-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Salam Guys.
If I hurt anyone or made a mistake, I am really sorry for that and please forgive me.For if you wont forgive me, Allah wont forgive me.

Pk_#2
08-10-2009, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GreyKode
Is it 'cause he's an Admin now..? Unless he was an Admin all along and I haven't noticed :hmm:

I know Kadafi lost all his reps when -s- joined and took over.

Anyways please pray for me and my family and forgive EVERYONE on LI even if you think they didn't do anything wrong 'cause maybe they did and you dint know bout it :omg:;D

syilla
08-11-2009, 05:32 AM

Please forgive me for all the doesn't make sense sentences, offtopics, offended words, blatant and unpleaseant wordings, the shouldn't follow-me advice, the non-scholarly advice, the i couldn't care-less what of you think of me wordings, the some mushy mushy lovey dovey wordings (i know some of guys hate it), the un-expected fitnah communications/interactions, the misspellings (did i spell it wrong? :X), the intentionally couldn't care less grammar mistakes wordings... and etc.

Please forgive me...and i'll pray that Allah swt will reward you for the every forgivness you acknowledged...

All of you have done nothing wrong to me... and love you for the sake Allah swt.

Wassallam

ژاله
08-11-2009, 06:03 AM
I, on behalf of myself and all the LI members who havent yet participated in this thread, request everybody to forgive them for their spamming, offtopic posts, offensive material, stupid advices etc.
I have forgiven you all dear brothers and sisters.
g'bye

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-20-2009, 08:15 PM

Ramadan is upon us..and its an ideal time to to do this. Please do forgive me for anything that I have done you wrong in, fallen short in anything or said something that hurt you. I'm truly sorry.

Rasema
08-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatoh

Now this is what I want to see. Believers merciful with eachother but harsh with kafirs.

Please forgive me If I ever said anything stupid that turned into an arguement or a waste of time.

May Allah forgive us all.

Ameen

Beardo
08-20-2009, 08:21 PM
Assalamu Alaykum,

Ramadhan is just around the corner now, and I especially request your duas and forgiveness. I know in my few months here, I might have offended many people. As an administrator, I know I don't carry out my duties in the most responsible fashion. In this blessed month and always, I request you to forgive my shortcomings and mistakes.

Humbly,

Rashad

BlissfullyJaded
08-20-2009, 08:33 PM

I also request forgiveness for things I have said unintentionally to offend anybody. I'm pretty blunt and stupid in the things I say sometimes, but it's nothing personal against anybody. (If it were intentional, I'd have PMed you to ask for forgiveness.) If anybody has been bothered by something I've said, you can PM me rather than just forgiving me without first talking about it. :)

GuestFellow
08-20-2009, 08:38 PM
I hope I did not upset anyone. If I did I'm sorry.

Ah no one has offended me here. =)

alcurad
08-20-2009, 09:08 PM
hmm, i own up to everything I've said, just don't say things you'll regret saying later.

format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah
...(If it were intentional, I'd have PMed you to ask for forgiveness.) If anybody has been bothered by something I've said, you can PM me rather than just forgiving me without first talking about it. :)
I second sister Jawharah, PMing the person is much more guaranteed to clear the air instead of randomly apologizing in some thread-no offense-,,:/

Tony
08-20-2009, 09:11 PM
You guys are awesome, I am learning alot about Ramadhan just from seeing your interactions and humbleness, the respect is huge. I really want to see it exist after Ramadhan. Really its awesome guys, Allahs blessings be upon you all during the coming month, Ameen

cat eyes
08-20-2009, 09:32 PM
i want to say sorry also if i come across angry sometimes and hurt somebody

i am really lovable on the inside just don't show it well:embarrass

and i am strict in my deen... and i am straight forward and people don't like and some people don't mind sometimes my thumbs and mouth can get me in trouble but people who know me understand my personality but i really have loads and pity and mercy for all my brothers and sisters and believe it or not i keep you all in my duas :statisfie

so if i come across as cranky trust me when i say i really care about you all just don't show it..

i hope inshallaah you will come to know me.

wishing you all 1Month of ramadhan
4weeks of barkat
30days of forgiveness
720hours of guidance
43200minutes of purity
2592000seconds of noor.........! pls remember me in your duas

AabiruSabeel
08-20-2009, 09:54 PM

I am sure I have more than often Edited, Deleted or Un-approved posts unnecessarily. Please forgive me for that.
I am also guilty of arguing without sufficient knowledge with a few members here. Please forgive me and correct me whenever I am wrong.
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
"The gates of Paradise will be opened on Mondays and on Thursdays, and every servant [of Allah] who associates nothing with Allah will be forgiven, except for the man who has a grudge against his brother. [About them] it will be said: 'Delay these two until they are reconciled; delay these two until they are reconciled.'"
[Muslim (also by Malik and Abu Dawud).]

KiWi
08-21-2009, 12:21 AM
:sl: brothers n sisters
i’d like to request ur forgiveness’ as well
im truly sorry if i’ve offended anyone at all
wallahi my intention was never to hurt anyone
n im truly sorry if some or a large amount of my posts appeared ineffective

jazakumallah khair n Ramadan Mubarak to all

:wa:

Hayaa
08-21-2009, 02:46 AM
:sl: to all my brothers and sisters in Islam,

Please forgive me and remember me in your du'aas.

happynur
08-25-2009, 05:42 AM
as a newbie here, i also want to apologize everyone here...
please forgive me :)

Woodrow
08-26-2009, 11:43 AM
My list of what I seek forgiveness for is very long. I have made many errors and I am certain on more then one occasion have caused hurt feelings.

My greatest fear is that some of my words may have mislead people. May I be forgiven for any erroneous information I have given.

Danah
08-26-2009, 12:01 PM
It's good to see Muslims seeking forgivness from each other, that is the real brotherhood in Islam

I have to admit now, sometimes I have a really bad temper and that may appear in some of my posts, so please jazakum Allah khair everyone, I am sure that I wronged some of you one day because there is no one perfect in this life
Please forgive for the sake of Allah

Ummu Sufyaan
08-26-2009, 12:04 PM
I have to admit now, sometimes I have a really bad temper and that may appear in some of my posts, so please jazakum Allah khair everyone, I am sure that I wronged some of you one day because there is no one perfect in this life
Please forgive for the sake of Allah
i'll barrow that and ask for the same...

Nájlá
08-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Asalamu Alaykum,

I too would like everyone to forgive me. As i sometimes say things without thinking.
Please forgive me for the sake of Allah and if i've badly hurt someone you can PM me and and talk about it first.

Snowflake
08-26-2009, 11:47 PM
:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass

Please forgive me also.. I know I can be sarcastic sometimes. It's my worst habit :heated: :skeleton: :hiding:

But it's just random and I forget 5 seconds later lol *smiles sweetly*

I want to be told if I hurt anyone. InshaAllah I'll make up to you imsad

*gulp*

Anyway.. May Allah forgive us all ~ Ameen :cry:

irfanali21
08-26-2009, 11:47 PM
im sorry for adverties posts..

tigerkhan
04-06-2011, 08:57 AM
wow its good thread and should be alived.
ok on my part, i beg ur pardon if ever my words hurt u. plz forgive me.
and 2ndly am also fearing about this,
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
My greatest fear is that some of my words may have mislead people. May I be forgiven for any erroneous information I have given

Al-Mufarridun
04-06-2011, 10:46 AM

Snowflake
04-10-2012, 11:25 PM

O Allah, whomever of the believers I have abused, give him the reward of a sacrificial slaughter for it on the Day of Resurrection. Ameen.

^Dua from Sunnah (Al-Bukhari, cf. Al-Asqalani, Fathul-Bari 11/171, Muslim 4/2007. The wording in Muslim's report is: 'make it a purification for him and a source of mercy.)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!