/* */

PDA

View Full Version : clever zainab

sadik
03-19-2006, 05:36 PM
A young woman teacher with obvious liberal tendencies explains to her class of small children that she is an atheist. She asks her class if they're atheists too. Not really knowing what atheism is but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands explode into the air like fleshy fireworks. There is, however, one exception. A beautiful girl named Zainab has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not an atheist."
Then, asks the teacher, "What are you?" "I'm a Muslim." The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Zainab why she is a Muslim. "Well, I was brought up knowing and loving God. My mom is a Muslim, and my dad is a Muslim, so I am a Muslim."
The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly, "what if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron, - what would you be then?" She paused, and smiled. "Then," says Zainab, "I'd be an atheist."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
03-19-2006, 06:33 PM
awww manshallah cute lil gurl manshallah
where did you get that from?
its realy nice :)
jz/kh

sadik
03-20-2006, 09:25 AM
:sl: i got it from www.themuslimwomen.com

cihad
03-20-2006, 09:41 AM
cute

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aljawaad
03-20-2006, 09:52 AM
Nice post

Maimunah
03-20-2006, 09:56 AM
mashaallah great post sis:)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 10:36 AM
;D cheeeky lil muslimah!!!! but Alhamdulilah teach got what she deserved! :sl: :brother: ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.