/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Somalibean II

minaz
03-19-2006, 11:10 PM
As Pirates of the Caribean II is due to come out soon, it's fitting that these guys are following suit!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4822722.stm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
03-19-2006, 11:11 PM
Salaam

LOL, This will be something I'll be on the look out if I ever go back home.

minaz
03-19-2006, 11:13 PM
lol yeh, just in case take some pieces of silver :p

Knut Hamsun
03-19-2006, 11:21 PM
You've got to be pretty dense to fire an rpg at a battleship. I'd like to ask one of the dead guys, "was it worth it?". A waste of his own life.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HeiGou
03-20-2006, 11:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Knut Hamsun
You've got to be pretty dense to fire an rpg at a battleship. I'd like to ask one of the dead guys, "was it worth it?". A waste of his own life.
Somalis often eat or smoke Qat - a mildly addictive herb with a stimulant effect. Like caffeine but more so. I believe one of the main side effects is anger management problems. Like Crack Cocaine.

Knut Hamsun
03-20-2006, 09:19 PM
Somalis often eat or smoke Qat - a mildly addictive herb with a stimulant effect. Like caffeine but more so. I believe one of the main side effects is anger management problems. Like Crack Cocaine
Yeah, HeiGou, I've got a Yemeni friend who really wishes he could buy some khat in the UK!!! I think you are correct though. I have read about it in a few books, too. (i forget where!)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 10:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

LOL, This will be something I'll be on the look out if I ever go back home.
are you somali?
Anyway... i don't think that that was very funny people.
:w:

Ghazi
03-21-2006, 10:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
are you somali?
Anyway... i don't think that that was very funny people.
Salaam

Yeah

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 10:43 AM
oh right. Lol, well then I guess it's ok for you to laugh at your own people lol. Hey, I do it all the time :sister:.

Ghazi
03-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Salaam

Yeah, when the first time I heard of these stories I couldn't believe what was going on.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 10:47 AM
:sl:
Yeah it's crazy wallahi. But the good thing is that alot of Somalis start practicing properly when they emigrate to kuffar lands. Weird, but I guess all this corruption makes you want to find the truth. After all, the fitrah in the heart wants Allah.

Ghazi
03-21-2006, 10:57 AM
So true

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 11:01 AM
i was in the masjid wiv a very good somalian friend.

And he was jus explaining how the ummah has been split into 73 sects and only one will go to jannah..

and as soon as he said what if one of our brothers are in the sect of jahanam he started cryin so much that i had to get him tissue! subhanAllah! Somalians hav a nice heart :)

Alhamdullilah i love that brother!!

Umm Yoosuf
03-21-2006, 11:02 AM
^^^

Another somali :D

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 11:06 AM
sry to disappoint but im bengali lol ;D

but i got really close somalian friends :)

Umm Yoosuf
03-21-2006, 11:08 AM
Oh no...i didn't mean you brother...i meant the brother above you :D you posted just before me :)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 11:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah
Oh no...i didn't mean you brother...i meant the brother above you :D you posted just before me :)
as long as u aint disappointed ;D

swanlake
03-21-2006, 11:09 AM

There are loads of somalis here.

Umm Yoosuf
03-21-2006, 11:10 AM
Loq! me disappointed? Alhamdulilaah! Islam is what we share. One bortherhood. One way of life. Alhamdulilah :)

itsme01
03-21-2006, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr4sE

And he was jus explaining how the ummah has been split into 73 sects and only one will go to jannah..

and as soon as he said what if one of our brothers are in the sect of jahanam he started cryin so much that i had to get him tissue! subhanAllah! Somalians hav a nice heart :)

:hmm: - will get back to it (cant find the correct expression)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 11:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by itsme01
:hmm: - will get back to it (cant find the correct expression)
Man i wish we all knew how to soften our hearts! Thats when the real iman comes in, like the dua's of shaikh shuraim etc :)

Muezzin
03-21-2006, 01:29 PM
Interesting story.

I shall say no further, for I seem to be cursed - whenever I type the word 'Somali' on here, I seem to get complaints from certain people that I am racist and that I 'have something against Somalis'. Hmm...

swanlake
03-21-2006, 02:51 PM

Really? Why would they say that? I dont you are anyway, for the record.

Muezzin
03-21-2006, 02:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by swanlake

Really? Why would they say that? I dont you are anyway, for the record.
Never mind. Let's get back on topic before I derail yet another thread. :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr4sE

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!:statisfie

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Interesting story.

I shall say no further, for I seem to be cursed - whenever I type the word 'Somali' on here, I seem to get complaints from certain people that I am racist and that I 'have something against Somalis'. Hmm...
Loool... you've been nice to me aslong as i've been on the forum, and i'm somali. I don't think your racist akhee, you seem very polite and well-mannered actually.:sister:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
Loool... you've been nice to me aslong as i've been on the forum, and i'm somali. I don't think your racist akhee, you seem very polite and well-mannered actually.:sister:
dont we all ;D

akulion
03-21-2006, 03:17 PM
when is POC 2 due for release?

Im waiting for x3 on may 06 :D hehe

and ofcourse spiderman3 :d

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.