/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Stress - How I Do I Deal With It?

ahmed baker
03-20-2006, 11:38 AM
:sl:

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hiding: :grumbling :hiding: :grumbling :hiding: :? :uhwhat :offended: :rant: :rant: :offended: :hiding: :grumbling :? :thankyou: :uhwhat

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
03-20-2006, 12:47 PM
Welcome to the forum ahmed baker;

what is really streesing you apart from the limited amount of smilies available?

:grumbling :thankyou: :giggling: :hiding: :offended: :rant: :happy: :okay: :brother: :sister: :rollseyes

in the spirit of searching for a stress free life

Eric

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 12:52 PM
read the quran, pray, eat, sleep, read the quran, pray, eat, sleep, work, giv charity, help the poor, then inshaAllah repeat till death

ola
03-20-2006, 01:33 PM
hmm pr4se gd idea
i agree

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
03-20-2006, 01:35 PM
salam
i deal with stress by listening to Sheikh Shuraim recitation, very helpful
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
i deal with stress by listening to Sheikh Shuraim recitation, very helpful
wasalam
so wat about wen u dont have access to sheikh shuraim, do u go crazy?

Halima
03-20-2006, 02:08 PM

ok.

Brother Ahmed Baker welcome to the forum I hope you have a stay here. You might not know but there is already another thread exactly like this. Therefore, it is best if you refer there insha'Allah.

http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...tips+on+stress

:threadclo
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.