/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Umm Al-Qura

MetSudaisTwice
04-22-2005, 11:46 AM
:sl:
I am intending to apply to the Arabic Insititue in Umm Al-Qura University in Makkah inshallah. i have three very good references from known islamic personalities and organizations. they are from my local mosque, Croydon Mosque, Sheikh Qasim and Dr. Ahmed Dubayan.
Sheikh Qasim and Dr Dubayan are close friends Sheikh Sudais. i have excellent islamic background as well as exemplry character. i intend to apply one year earlier to when i finish college so it gives me time to prepare if i get accepted or rejected. i was wondering if any of the brothers or sisters could share their views of the University and give me tips and advice on making my addmission successful and what my chances are of being accepted in this university. i hope to gain addmission inshallah and ask brothers and sisters to make dua for me to gain the addmission.
Jazakallah
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-22-2005, 12:07 PM
MAy Allah make you succesful, I too am going to apply Inshalah in a few years as right now im too young to do so:( I would like to know this too.

Bint Abdusattar
04-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Mashallah - may Allah SWT accept this Jihad of yours.
Ameen

Somebody
05-24-2012, 03:43 PM
I have two friends they used to work at Umm Al Qura University.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.