/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Characteristics of the Female Hypocrites

Umm Yoosuf
03-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Characteristics of the Female Hypocrites

His book Al-Munafiqoon (pg. 79-80) [The book is available in English]

1. Exposing Their Beauty

Tabarruj or exposing the feminine, physical beauty that is to be concealed from all the non-mahram [1] male population, and seeking to be a source of enticement and fitnah is a sign of Hypocrisy.

Tragic it is to see many women displaying themselves out in public as if they are pieces of meat selling themselves to the onlookers who want nothing more than to defile them.

The norm today is to find that the female physique has become the cheapest commodity that is displayed in the market place. In fact the female physique is seen as a tool to sell other products and services.

The woman who does not guard her modesty and does not draw the veil over her beauty, is a woman who is seeking to displease Allaah and His Messenger while showing love and obedience to the Devil and his Legions. Her deeds are the deeds of the unbelieving woman and her clothes are the clothes of the deviants even if she was to claim to have Eemaan (faith) and chastity.

Allaah says: “O Children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover yourselves (screen your private parts) and as an adornment. And the raiment of righteousness, that is better. Such are among the Ayaat (signs) of Allaah, that they may remember (i.e. leave falsehood and follow truth).” [Surah Al-A‘raaf: 26]

The Messenger of Allaah (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) warned the women by saying: “Those who make Tabarruj are the Munafiqaat (female Hypocrites).”

Refer to Imam al-Albanee's blessed book “The Hijaab of the Muslim Woman” for a full commentary on this issue.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
03-20-2006, 03:59 PM
2. Al-Mukhtali‘aat: Women Who Ask Their Husbands For Divorce For No Reason

In the Hadeeth narrated by Ahmad, an-Nasaa'ee, and at-Tirmidhee on the authorities of Abu Hurairah and Thawbaan, Allaah's Messenger (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

“Al-Mukhtali‘aat are the female Hypocrites.” [2]

Khul‘ is defined by the scholars as being the same as removal of one's garment. This means when the woman seeks to remove (i.e. divorce) her husband from her. This understanding is taken from the words of Allaah:

“It is made lawful for you to have sexual relations with your wives on the nights of fasting. They are a Lîbaas [i.e. body cover or Garment] for you and you are a Libaas for them....” [Surah Al-Baqarah: 187]

The legal understanding of the term (khul') implies that a woman pay a man (her husband) a certain amount of money to end their marital union. If the money (property) is not exchanged then the khul‘ is incomplete and void.

On a whole, the process of khul‘ is sanctioned by Islamic law if done properly and asked for due to the right reasons. Valid reasons for khul‘ vary by circumstance, but in general a few valid reasons for seeking khul‘ are:

1. The husband is of a harsh temperament

2. He harms (abuses) his wife

3. The woman fears that by remaining with him, she will not establish the dictates of Allaah in what He has obligated on her, such as mutual love and companionship.

The khul‘ that is prohibited and earns a woman what we have described from the words of Allaah's Messenger (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) is that which is done without a valid religious, moral or proper reason. This type of khul‘ leads a woman to nifaaq (hypocrisy), because she scorns the laws of Allaah regarding mutual love and companionship.

madeenahsh
09-24-2006, 09:23 AM
A Characteristic of the Female Hypocrites
By Shaykh Muhammad Moosaa Aal Nasr

1. Exposing Their Beauty

Tabarruj or exposing the feminine, physical beauty that is to be concealed from all the non-mahram male population, and seeking to be a source of enticement and fitnah is a sign of Hypocrisy.

Tragic it is to see many women displaying themselves out in public as if they are pieces of meat selling themselves to the onlookers who want nothing more than to defile them.

The norm today is to find that the female physique has become the cheapest commodity that is displayed in the market place. In fact the female physique is seen as a tool to sell other products and services.

The woman, who does not guard her modesty and does not draw the veil over her beauty, is a woman who is seeking to displease Allaah and His Messenger while showing love and obedience to the Devil and his Legions. Her deeds are the deeds of the unbelieving woman and her clothes are the clothes of the deviants even if she was to claim to have Eemaan (faith) and chastity.

Allaah says: “O Children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover yourselves (screen your private parts) and as an adornment. And the raiment of righteousness, that is better. Such are among the ayat (signs) of Allaah, that they may remember (i.e. leave falsehood and follow truth).” [Soorah Al-A‘raaf: 26]

The Messenger of Allaah (sall-Allaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) warned the women by saying: “Those who make Tabarruj are the Munafiqaat (female Hypocrites).”

[Refer to Shaykh al-Albaanee’s blessed book “The Hijaab of the Muslim Woman” for a full commentary on this issue...]

Umm Yoosuf
09-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Threads merged :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
09-29-2006, 07:26 PM
Great posts mashaAllah! (will be using for giving dawah inshaAllah) :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-29-2006, 07:46 PM
JazakAllah for the share :)

Umm Safiya
11-27-2006, 10:05 PM
:sl:

Jazâkumullâhu khayr sisters.. Nice read.. :thumbs_up

Hijrah
11-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Nice read, but I was wondering what is the case for one who accuses such women of nifaaq, I mean you see a lot of muslim women thses days dressing like that

amirah_87
11-27-2006, 10:10 PM
As salaamu Alaykum,

That was very very beneficial Thanks sisters!! :rose:

Pk_#2
11-27-2006, 10:36 PM
ASlamuAlaykum,

thnkoo :)

Les_Nubian
12-01-2006, 01:41 AM
I don't think that a woman should have to justify her reasoning for getting a divorce. She might have a personal reason. Maybe she just plain doesn't want to be with the man anymore. What's wrong with that? If a woman wants a divorce, then a woman wants a divorce! And she deserves that right. No need in unecessary misery.

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 10:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Les_Nubian
I don't think that a woman should have to justify her reasoning for getting a divorce. She might have a personal reason. Maybe she just plain doesn't want to be with the man anymore. What's wrong with that? If a woman wants a divorce, then a woman wants a divorce! And she deserves that right. No need in unecessary misery.
I kind of agree, im guessing that by saying "divorcing for no reason" means that the woman doesnt like her husband anymore and is unhappy with him and will only get more unhappy with each passing day in which case isnt divorce better :?

:salamext:

Malaikah
12-01-2006, 10:42 AM

^In that case she is allowed to have divorce and thats not with out a reason! lol thats a big reason!

Maimunah
12-01-2006, 10:52 AM
true say sis cheese

jazakaAllah khar sisters:)

wasalaam

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 10:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

^In that case she is allowed to have divorce and thats not with out a reason! lol thats a big reason!

so why on earth would someone just have a divorce for no reason? theres no reason or logic there at all. How can a couple be completely happy one day and end up in a divorce the next... it makes no sense :?

Malaikah
12-01-2006, 11:02 AM

lol I meant that the situation you gave has a reason, not that divorce for no reason is ok.

lolwatever
12-01-2006, 11:06 AM
perhaps dis wat ppl referrin 2:

The wife of Thaabit ibn Qays ibn Shammaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I do not find any fault with Thaabit ibn Qays in his character or his religious commitment, but I do not want to commit any act of kufr after becoming a Muslim.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her, “Will you give back his garden?” Because he had given her a garden as her mahr. She said, “Yes.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to Thaabit: “Take back your garden, and divorce her.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5273).

Malaikah
12-01-2006, 11:11 AM

^yeh thats the one, but the point is, she had a reason!

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 11:18 AM
:wasalamex

^ lol yes she did and wat im trying to say is who divorces without reason? no-one does that, if your happy with someone then why would you divorce them? im confused :heated:

Malaikah
12-01-2006, 11:33 AM

^I agree 100%.... its an insane concept lol

lolwatever
12-01-2006, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

^ lol yes she did and wat im trying to say is who divorces without reason? no-one does that, if your happy with someone then why would you divorce them? im confused :heated:
maybe coz the husband accidently poured sand into the food thinking it was salt

u know how hopeless men r @ cooking :p

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
maybe coz the husband accidently poured sand into the food thinking it was salt

u know how hopeless men r @ cooking :p

i think that act may result in a "cute" factor thus causing an increase in love between the two :p

lolwatever
12-01-2006, 11:38 AM

i think that act may result in a "cute" factor thus causing an increase in love between the two :p
so ur a wife are you :p

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 11:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
so ur a wife are you :p
what the hek man :offended:

limitless
12-03-2006, 04:09 PM

so why on earth would someone just have a divorce for no reason? theres no reason or logic there at all. How can a couple be completely happy one day and end up in a divorce the next... it makes no sense :?

That's why you don't get married these days!

IbnAbdulHakim
12-03-2006, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless
lol make sure you keep ur gaze down and guard ur chastity wivout your wife. Oh btw

" A PIOUS WIFE IS THE BEST DEFENCE AGAINST THE SHAYTAAN !!!!!"

:D

may Allah grant us the understanding.

lolwatever
12-04-2006, 08:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless
lol i think by your own admissions in other parts of the forum it's obvious its actually the opposite :offended: as long as ur marrying the right person!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.