/* */

PDA

View Full Version : xplaining

fatima_01
03-20-2006, 07:15 PM
has any1 ever wonderd how u xplain to ur parents and bros tht ur not feelin metally well as in the sense ur angry 4 something thts not a big deal at all especially if ur parents dnt really understand and ur bro's u tell them to leave u alone cuz ur not in the mood? funnily enough they always seem to make u angry wen u cant take it anymore n u start sobbin ur eyes out 4 sumthing thts no big deal really n they start teasin u URGHH :grumbling u men cant live with u or without u :rant:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
03-20-2006, 07:19 PM
aw sis dn't worri and chill am sure soon ore later they will regret listening to you :)

take care

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fatima_01
URGHH :grumbling u men cant live with u or without u :rant:
:offended: i feel like i done the worst thing in the world :offended:

Kittygyal
03-20-2006, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr4sE

aw bro chill am sure u aint :happy:

take care

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fatima_01
03-20-2006, 08:37 PM
good u shud do:okay:

nafy
03-20-2006, 08:53 PM
salaamz

aye sis dont worry bout it man...it happens...ma parents n sistaz are lyk dat aswell...dont worry! :)

im sure da sis didnt mean dat in a harsh way bro!!! gals can act stupid aswell...da sis was jus generalising!! lol...which aint gud!! :heated: :giggling:

so cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer up!! :okay:

take care
w/salaamz

afriend2
03-20-2006, 08:57 PM
salaam,

mashAllah, thats funny, although i have a feeling its not supposed to be! ;D

aw sis just have sabr and make du'a and you'll find that all that anger youre building up in there will disappear! :happy: :sister:

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 09:09 PM
the man who wins a fight and fights a fight is not truelly strong but the man who overcomes the anger is!... somethin to that affect

any1 the question is DO U WANNA BE A STRONG (by overcoming your anger) "MAN" ;D

Kittygyal
03-20-2006, 09:12 PM
yea me lol ;D ;D :giggling: :giggling:

take care

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!