/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Strict Parents

NiazMurad
03-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Does anyone here have strict parents or are you strict parents?

If you aren't and you do not agree with strictness, please explain?

If you are, please xplain why you are strict?

Thank You

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
03-20-2006, 07:35 PM
no my parents are NOT strict at all they love me as they there love there self's

take care

NiazMurad
03-20-2006, 07:36 PM
Cool!!!!!!!!! Thats Great!!!!!!!!!!

Kittygyal
03-20-2006, 07:39 PM
bro are your parent's strict or sumet?

take care

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
NiazMurad
03-20-2006, 07:44 PM
There great. I'm married now, and have a baby on the way!!!! I'm going to try and do my best and hopefully be understanding within reason. lol! 8 Months along now!! I am really excited!!!!

Kittygyal
03-20-2006, 07:47 PM
that's good bro cause am on my way to lol and i know what you mean cause am excited too :)

i hope you have a good time and treat your child as you would treat your self :)

take care

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 07:52 PM
my parents are the most loving a parent can be and the most STRICT a parent can be and i wouldnt have it any other way!!! :)

Kittygyal
03-20-2006, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr4sE
my parents are the most loving a parent can be and the most STRICT a parent can be and i wouldnt have it any other way!!! :)

aw bless bro am sure everyone's parents love them but maybe scare the off so they listen :giggling:

take care

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
aw bless bro am sure everyone's parents love them but maybe scare the off so they listen :giggling:

take care
lol of course and dats jus da way im gnna b haha ;D

Helena
03-20-2006, 07:59 PM
:sl:

my parents are not strict at all! ahamdulilah they love me and know the best of me! I am depandant on them, without them am nothing.

If parents are too strict av realised some cases that children tend to fall in the wrong trap and see life differently as they may feel parents are overprotective!

:w:

Kittygyal
03-20-2006, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr4sE
lol of course and dats jus da way im gnna b haha ;D

well bro you don't need to scare your kids of (if you've got any tho)

you can gave them your evil eyes ;D

take care

NiazMurad
03-20-2006, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
that's good bro cause am on my way to lol and i know what you mean cause am excited too :)

i hope you have a good time and treat your child as you would treat your self :)

take care

Thanks Sis!! I hope you do the same!!! :)

Kittygyal
03-20-2006, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena
:sl:

If parents are too strict av realised drom some cases that children tend to fall in the wrong trap and see life differently as they may feel parents are overprotective!

:w:

:happy: that is so true sis :happy:
people's parents that are strict maybe be strict for a reason but there is always some thing behind it :rollseyes

take care

Kittygyal
03-20-2006, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NiazMurad
Thanks Sis!! I hope you do the same!!! :)

no worries :)

:thankyou: take care

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.