/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bush asks US to look PAST Iraq bloodshed

north_malaysian
03-21-2006, 09:17 AM
Bush appealed to Americans to look beyond the bloodshed in Iraq and see signs of progress.

Beyond the bloodshed in Iraq is another bloodshed in Iran - that's what I do see.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
itsme01
03-21-2006, 09:20 AM
bush and his comments -- sometimes i wonder, why does not he start his on comedy show.

sargon
03-21-2006, 09:36 AM
I wonder which Freemason will come after Bush? Will the wars in the middle east end after November? Maybe by God's will a Muslim will be elected president :)

Although I believe Allah cando anything I don't see a Muslim being president of America, but you never know :P

Hopefuly the next guy won't be skull and bones, or free mason. Hopefully he won't send missles to foreign countries, or destroy their homelands.

I'd be content if he just messed up the economy instead of creating havoc. The best would of course be just a good president.

Anyone know who's running for prez?

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 09:40 AM
Bush.... what I would do to him if I had the chance.:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
itsme01
03-21-2006, 09:53 AM
^ you dont need to, just put the bush outside in the summer heat...rest you can guess what will happen. Funny thing, its going to be faster cuz this is a dry bush-

north_malaysian
03-22-2006, 03:03 AM
Will Bush be held accountable for every innocent Iraqi dead in his invasion by the International Court of Justice Tribunal like Milosevic?:rollseyes

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-22-2006, 09:46 AM
^^I doubt it akhee.
:w:

north_malaysian
03-23-2006, 02:18 AM
If he goes to trial, maybe he'll die before convicted as war criminal like Milosevic.:rollseyes

Knut Hamsun
03-23-2006, 03:01 AM
Beyond the bloodshed in Iraq is another bloodshed in Iran - that's what I do see
What? The bloodshed brought by all of the bombs coming over the border from Iran? Or all of the illegal, undeclared combatants coming from Iran, too? Not to mention the terrorists from Iran, Iraq's friendly neighbor ?

The funny thing is, if you can think like a cynical realist for a minute (just like the Iranian clerics + Amadinejad) , Iran has benifitted immensely from the war in Iraq, as follows:

--allowed Iranian hardliners to play the ethnico-nationalism card by way of the "look what has befallen our shia brothers in Iraq" and the subsequent power shift in Iraq from sunni to shia
--allowed Amadinejad to unify dissent in his country, THEN exporting the biggest threats of violent jihad against his regime to Iraq, with said Iranian munitions. I mean to say that Iran holds the advantage in that region now b/c of their proven ability to further destabilize Iraq by various means.
--ousting Saddam, Iran's uber-nemesis, he who favored the Sunni warmonger elite
--by way of connection: the ouster of the Syrian Army from Lebanon has left a power vacuum which the Iranian-backed Hezbollah have gladly filled, posing a bigger potential threat to Israel, and to anywhere Hezbollah can reach
--and best of all, the Iraq mess has focussed attention elsewhere, away from Iran's nuclear program, to their great advantage. There is a very senior Iranian cleric ON THE RECORD laughing about how he and Iran have been able to stall the IAEA/EU3/USA for time to gain "no turning back, now" impetus of the nuclear program.
I guess what I am saying is that those in power in Iran are not crying about their (relatively)few fellow dead muslims in Iraq...rather they are trying to reap the political gains made available by the situation. Geopolitics sure are ugly!!!

Knut Hamsun
03-23-2006, 03:05 AM
Sargon:
Hopefuly the next guy won't be skull and bones, or free mason. Hopefully he won't send missles to foreign countries, or destroy their homelands.
I think the skull and bones fear of yours is a bit paranoid. Bush is too stupid to be much of a conspirator!

And Hopefully commercial airplanes won't fly into skyscrapers and the pentagon and burn and crush three thousand people.

itsme01
03-23-2006, 07:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Knut Hamsun
Sargon:

I think the skull and bones fear of yours is a bit paranoid. Bush is too stupid to be much of a conspirator!

And Hopefully commercial airplanes won't fly into skyscrapers and the pentagon and burn and crush three thousand people.
yea cuz second planned 9/11 by Pentagon is going to be even more obvious.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 10:28 AM
[pie]haha!!!^^^[/pie]

Knut Hamsun
03-23-2006, 11:31 PM
Itsme:
yea cuz second planned 9/11 by Pentagon is going to be even more obvious
If you really believe that, there is no use talking with you. Sorry friend.

itsme01
03-23-2006, 11:34 PM
Itsme:

If you really believe that, there is no use talking with you. Sorry friend.
Understandable, however - whenever you feel ready to face the truth, i will be here.
:w:

Knut Hamsun
03-23-2006, 11:39 PM
ready to face the truth
Yeah. Denial is a river in africa. That is sad you cannot even admit whho did it. So sad.

itsme01
03-23-2006, 11:43 PM
Yeah. Denial is a river in africa. That is sad you cannot even admit whho did it. So sad.
my feelings the same.

Cheb
03-24-2006, 12:08 AM
Sargon:

Ya Bush managed to become president and get re-elected because he is "stupid". No my friend that is not an explanation. He is only portrayed that way quite a lot and to be honest, it is helping him. When people keep joking about him it makes them forget about what he is doing. I am not saying it was planned but that image is working in his favor.
Another thing, you keep telling us Muslims to take responsibility for our actions and open up our eyes to reality (not a quote), yet you fail to do so yourself. The "fact" is that there is more evidence to suggest that the Bush administration was responsible for the attacks than anyone else. There are many unanswered questions that have been deliberately kept from the public. I know die-hard Americans that were convinced that Muslims were behind it. But when they really looked into it, they could not deny the truth. Something which you are and probably will keep doing.
I am sick of being associated with something that has nothing to do with us. In fact even if it was "Muslim terrorists" Muslims should still not feel apologetic because "we" had nothing to do with it. They did. Whomever "they" may be.

Knut Hamsun
03-24-2006, 04:14 AM
Another thing, you keep telling us Muslims to take responsibility for our actions and open up our eyes to reality (not a quote), yet you fail to do so yourself.
No, that "is not a quote". How do I fail to do so myself? Let me guess... because I'm not ultra-paranoid and because I have come to accept that who the US government found to be responsible for 9/11 really is responsible for that slaughter?

The "fact" is that there is more evidence to suggest that the Bush administration was responsible for the attacks than anyone else.
I've read the conspiracy websites and seen the videos....they've all been debunked. But why bother telling you this or arguing away the fruit of savage America-haters? It is useless b/c a paranoid mind will believe only what it wants, not what rational thought dictates. Seriously, you have to ask yourself, at what point would I be convinced that the US Government was not behind 9/11? I doubt there is a point at which you would accept the provided explanation. So, there is no use arguing.

There are many unanswered questions that have been deliberately kept from the public.
That you know about these questions means that you've found about them IN PUBLIC. Just because the US Gov't won't stoop to your level of paranoia by rebutting all of these ridiculous claims doesn't mean they are worthy of consideration.

I know die-hard Americans that were convinced that Muslims were behind it. But when they really looked into it, they could not deny the truth.
I know die-hard Americans who originally thought that a man did actually walk on the moon but then (became absurdly paranoid and) denied such and came up with their whole own silly theory "showing" how it was "all fake". Does this mean man didn't actually walk on the moon?

I am sick of being associated with something that has nothing to do with us. In fact even if it was "Muslim terrorists" Muslims should still not feel apologetic because "we" had nothing to do with it. They did. Whomever "they" may be.
The truth comes out via your insecurities!!! "I am redered a victim by being associated with the terrorists..." "so therefore I will redefine who is to blame for the actual terrorist attacks". Why do you feel so guilty? Who here said that "you" had anything to do with it? All of the symptoms are here-- and they all manifest the same thing everytime.
denial, guilt, inventing victimhood,etc..=paranoia

Ninth_Scribe
03-24-2006, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Bush appealed to Americans to look beyond the bloodshed in Iraq and see signs of progress.

Beyond the bloodshed in Iraq is another bloodshed in Iran - that's what I do see.
That's the 'message' we've been getting! The problem? He's been reading too many weird books that talk about Armegheddon. Americans (us 'working class' ones) don't like to hear people accuse other people of being 'evil' just because they're different... it isn't the American way. And I heard Bush call the Iranians, evil. Who the hell does he think he is?

A real leader is a real slave... one that serves the people. He's not serving the interests of the people. He's serving the interests of corporate America... one of the main reasons why I suffer (gall bladder). Only the wealthy can afford to live here, I guess. That's ok... I'm not really impressed with the Earth to begin with... but it is amusing. I survived the streets of New York at 11 years old. I survived gun fights (every bullet missed), knife fights, I walked away from a car wreck (hit the pile-on at the Callahan Tunnel in Boston at 88 MPH and a tree the next year, head on at 55 MPH)... was invicible with a spirit that refused to quit! Will die because.... no health insurance to pay for a simple operation. What an anti-climax!

I can't believe he said we are the 'envy' of the world! Yeah, right! Besides, doesn't the dude know that 'envy' is a sin?

I hope Zarqawi mops the floor with him!

Ninth Scribe

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.