/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mujahideen Battle With American Crusaders 15 Mar 2006

sonz
03-21-2006, 09:33 AM
Muahideen battle with American crusaders in Ramadi(Iraq) dated 15/3/2006
and attack the enemies of Islam with machine gun and RPG fires.
You must watch this !!!!

http://www.filegone.com/4c7v
http://www.filegone.com/4c7v

Victory is for Islam

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7521/quran0qf.jpg

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 10:16 AM
MASHA-ALLAH!
Nice to see some resistance.
:w:

north_malaysian
03-22-2006, 03:10 AM
How we could say American Crusaders if there are Muslims, Jewish, Agnostics, Atheists in the army too. They just serve their stupid President.

Samee
03-22-2006, 03:28 AM
:sl:

They are crusaders no matter what. ANYONE who opposes the Islamic army has indeed done something terribly wrong.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Knut Hamsun
03-22-2006, 04:31 AM
They are crusaders no matter what. ANYONE who opposes the Islamic army has indeed done something terribly wrong
And this "Islamic army"--what conventions and governing bodies are they accountable to? I suppose that your "Islamic army" must include the filth of humanity, the mass-killers of civilians, yes, the Islamo-fascist terrorists. Because if you are going to group yourself with hundreds of muslims from all over the world--based on being muslim-- then the islamist terrorists are with you too. And that renders a majority of the world against this Islamic army.

And another thing:
Are not the millions of muslims who have moved to the west also CRUSADERS?
I thought so! Quit making such insipid statements from your armchair of luxury in the USA. If you're gonna' talk it, then you must walk it, boy-o.

Tanzil Ahmed
03-22-2006, 04:51 AM
MashAllah

JazakAllah for the update.

north_malaysian
03-22-2006, 08:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Knut Hamsun
And this "Islamic army"--what conventions and governing bodies are they accountable to? I suppose that your "Islamic army" must include the filth of humanity, the mass-killers of civilians, yes, the Islamo-fascist terrorists. Because if you are going to group yourself with hundreds of muslims from all over the world--based on being muslim-- then the islamist terrorists are with you too. And that renders a majority of the world against this Islamic army.

And another thing:
Are not the millions of muslims who have moved to the west also CRUSADERS?
I thought so! Quit making such insipid statements from your armchair of luxury in the USA. If you're gonna' talk it, then you must walk it, boy-o.

Yeah... which Islamic army? Baathists are not Islamic, they've blown mosques, killed innocent people. They have gone astray from the actual Islamic rules of war - no killings of women, children, old folks and religious clerics (monks, priests, nuns), no killings for men who find refuge in a religious building (ie church, synagogue), no destruction of religious building (including converted those buildings into mosques is prohibited), no destroyings of plantations, no poisoning of water source.

Why those who called themselves army of Islam violate the Islamic Code of War.???? I hate them!!! May they all get burn in hell.:offended:

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-22-2006, 09:29 AM
^^ akhee we shouldn't wish that anyone goes to hell, we say 'may Allah guide them'. No matter how much we hate them... yep even Bush :sister:.
:w:

Wahid
03-22-2006, 09:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Yeah... which Islamic army? Baathists are not Islamic, they've blown mosques, killed innocent people. They have gone astray from the actual Islamic rules of war - no killings of women, children, old folks and religious clerics (monks, priests, nuns), no killings for men who find refuge in a religious building (ie church, synagogue), no destruction of religious building (including converted those buildings into mosques is prohibited), no destroyings of plantations, no poisoning of water source.

Why those who called themselves army of Islam violate the Islamic Code of War.???? I hate them!!! May they all get burn in hell.:offended:
salam
hmm i have no love for batists but the other mujahedeen groups denied or didnt take any resposiblity for these attacks targted at civlians
its a tit for tat secterian violence by locals or by some groups who want iraq to split up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.