/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam my brothers and sisters!

physics_whizz
03-21-2006, 02:17 PM
:sl:
Nice to be with you. Hope I learn more than ever before.inshAllah.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 02:19 PM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

physics_whizz
03-21-2006, 02:19 PM
salam, jazakAllah brother
wasalam

Ghazi
03-21-2006, 02:20 PM
Salaam

Welcome to the fourm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hidaayah
03-21-2006, 02:21 PM
:w: and welcum..hope u have a beneficial stay..

physics_whizz
03-21-2006, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

Welcome to the fourm

jazakAllah. by the way, why have such a sad signature if Islam is such a beautiful religion?

physics_whizz
03-21-2006, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A sister
:w: and welcum..hope u have a beneficial stay..
jazakAllah.

Ghazi
03-21-2006, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by physics_whizz
jazakAllah. by the way, why have such a sad signature if Islam is such a beautiful religion?

Salaam

Is not sad, The shaheed isn't dead they're alive and well, the shaheed is happy to have died for allah.

physics_whizz
03-21-2006, 02:27 PM
Salaam

Is not sad, The shaheed isn't dead they're alive and well, the shaheed is happy to have died for allah.

Yes, for Allah...but those in the Dunya only remeber then on the earth and feel sad that they are no longer with them anymore. I find ur sig sad (emotional). But for others, (like myself), death is sad...peoples beloveds are taken away from then.But, it doesnt matter...u can keep you sig.

Ghazi
03-21-2006, 02:29 PM
Yes, for Allah...but those in the Dunya only remeber then on the earth and feel sad that they are no longer with them anymore. I find ur sig sad (emotional). But for others, (like myself), death is sad...peoples beloveds are taken away from then.But, it doesnt matter...u can keep you sig.
Salaam

One shouldn't cry for a shaheed cause they've gone to a better place, may allah make us among them.

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 02:30 PM
salam
ameen thumma ameen
wasalam

physics_whizz
03-21-2006, 02:35 PM
Salaam

One shouldn't cry for a shaheed cause they've gone to a better place, may allah make us among them.

thats my point, we cannot see 'the better place' but only imagine it. Yet, when we imagine, it hurts more because we realise that the person we are thinking of will never be seen again.

Ghazi
03-21-2006, 02:38 PM
thats my point, we cannot see 'the better place' but only imagine it. Yet, when we imagine, it hurts more because we realise that the person we are thinking of will never be seen again.
Salaam

The shaheed's loved ones need to realise they'll see each other on the day of judgement and he/she'll be able to intercede for them, so they should be happy.

physics_whizz
03-21-2006, 02:39 PM
Salaam

The shaheed's loved ones need to realise they'll see each other on the day of judgement and he/she'll be able to intercede for them, so they should be happy.

hmmm...yeah...you are right.

salam

The Ruler
03-21-2006, 05:00 PM
:welcome:

Maimunah
03-21-2006, 05:37 PM
welcome to the forum
salaa:)

afriend2
03-21-2006, 05:45 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a beneficial stay here :)

wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.