/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My True Identity!!!!!

physics_whizz
03-21-2006, 02:48 PM
:sl: Dear brothers and Sisters.

I know you will either:
flop off your chair, groan in dispair or just think...'i dont know this person.' Either one, I have decided to tell the truth.

I am not just Physics_whizz...many of you may have known me as someone else...*tries NOT to giggle*

Okay,....

let me tell you why I left:
I was annoyed with a few peoples attitudes towards me. So, I thought the only way out was to ignore everyone and just leave.Also, I felt that the Li was clashing with my studies

Did it work?
Yes, it went rather well. The only thing is, blocking people from your life is not the best option. It isnt Islam.I have not come back because I miss you but to do my part...stay united with MY brothers and sisters.

Why I am back?
I study all the Sciences at college and...it is amazing what we are told. It is amazing *i am being sarcastic now*...that there is no Muslim Scientist mentioned in ANY of my text books. For me to make a change to this world, for me to show that Muslims are just as clever....I have to STICK with my people. Life is too short and if I dont show people that we are one...others will take advantage.
I have grown up *mentally*....and I know I can control the amount of time I spend on Li...

WHO AM I?

Its me...the amazingly funny...AMEERATUL LAYL:giggling: :giggling:

Brew on that then!

salam
p.s: Dont nag me...;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hamzaa
03-21-2006, 02:53 PM
:sl:

*cue tumbleweed*

physics_whizz
03-21-2006, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hamzaa

*cue tumbleweed*

:sl: I am confused. Is that your way of saying: whatever sis.

:w:

hamzaa
03-21-2006, 02:57 PM

never mind..:)

salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 03:16 PM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

Khayal
03-21-2006, 03:20 PM

:welcome: Back dear sis...:)

physics_whizz
03-21-2006, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khayaL

:welcome: Back dear sis...:)

:sl: Thanks but I am leaving. I wish mods would hurry and disable my account!:grumbling

The Ruler
03-21-2006, 05:02 PM
:sl: :sister:

y do u want 2 leave....lyk u said u CAN control da amount of time u spend ere :?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 05:08 PM
lol who? :? ;D

llol i say i say WHO??? ;D ;D

Maimunah
03-21-2006, 05:30 PM
welcome to the forum :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.