/* */

PDA

View Full Version : U.S. massacres in Iraq probed

DaSangarTalib
03-21-2006, 03:47 PM
The U.S. army opened two criminal investigations into reports that marines indiscriminately shot dead more than 26 Iraqi civilians in two separate incidents, BBC reported.

The first probe is related to an incident at the western town of Haditha last November, when U.S. marines shot dead at least 15 civilians, including seven women and three children.

The army initially claimed in a report that “15 Iraqi civilians were killed from the blast of a roadside bomb”.

But the military’s judge advocate general dismissed this report, and launched an investigation which led to the criminal probe into whether there was undisciplined or indiscriminate shooting by the marines.

Local residents in Haditha say the marines opened fire at passer-by and inhabitants of nearby homes after one of their colleagues was killed in a roadside bombing and another two were wounded.

Army investigators will now probe whether the civilians died in crossfire or were targeted in revenge for the death of the marine.

A Time reporter told the BBC that a videotape, given to the U.S. weekly by an Iraqi human rights group, show the civilians "could not have been killed by a roadside bomb".

"Their bodies were riddled with bullets," he said. "There was evidence there had been gunfire inside their homes, there were blood spatters inside their homes."

The Time says it presented its findings to the U.S. army.

The magazine quoted one Haditha resident as saying that U.S. troops killed her family.

"I watched them shoot my grandfather, first in the chest and then in the head," nine-year-old Eman Waleed said. "Then they killed my granny."

Human rights groups already said that the case would be the worst of its kind if the army investigation proved that the marines deliberately killed the 15 civilians.

The army is also investigating accusations by Iraqi police that U.S. soldiers shot dead a family of 11 in their home last week, Reuters reported.

The incident took place last Wednesday in the town of Ishaqi, north of Baghdad.

Local resident and police accused U.S. forces of killing 11 people from the same family, including five children under school age, four women and two men.

But the army said only four were killed.

"Because of that discrepancy, we have opened an investigation," Lieutenant Colonel Barry Johnson, a top U.S. spokesman in Baghdad, said on Tuesday.

Police also say U.S. forces blew up the house after killing the family.

"It’s a clear and perfect crime without any doubt," said local police Colonel Farouq Hussein at the time, saying autopsies had found that all the victims were shot in the head.

The bodies, their hands bound, had been dumped in one room before the house was bombed, Hussein said.

There have been previous accusations by Iraqi civilians that U.S. occupation forces caused numerous civilian deaths since the 2003 U.S.-led invasion, especially during the deadly offensive on Fallujah in November 2004.

Al-Jazeera

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rou
03-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Where are those who call for proof now!!!

where are your comments now!!!!!!

let me guess this wasnt americans no!!

it must have been iraqis or insurgent RIGHT???

May allah give peace to those who have perished...

and the innocent who were left behind alone...

And may allah send his wrath for those who kill innocents in the name of democracy but truly only feed the greed of there masters!

Muezzin
03-21-2006, 07:41 PM
If these allegations are proved, then all those Vietnam comparisons have more than a germ of truth.

However, the matter is still being investigated, so let's just wait it out and see what happens. Since we do not have access to the evidence being put to the court, we are in no position to judge either way; we're simply observers.

Knut Hamsun
03-21-2006, 09:17 PM
Thankfully America will investigate this and find someone responsible; he will be punished. Just like with Abu Gharib-- more than a few people are serving prison sentences as a result of their having humiliated prisoners. There are people held accountable when laws are broken in a state-led war, very much unlike when religious fanatics wage war on another whole civilization, without direct state sanctioning. There is not much recourse for stateless war-wagers and terrorists, is there? Except to try to weed them out of the many. Sad.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cheb
03-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Actually the people responsible will never be prosecuted. It is the soldiers who will pay the price. But what do soldiers do? They follow orders from people who follow orders from people who take orders from... well you get what I mean I hope.

Rou
03-21-2006, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cheb
Actually the people responsible will never be prosecuted. It is the soldiers who will pay the price. But what do soldiers do? They follow orders from people who follow orders from people who take orders from... well you get what I mean I hope.
Preety much sums up where the orders for such soilders are coming from but hey people still try and protect such people...

yeah one soilder oh no thats right it was 15 soilders... not just one man..

oh and thats right in an armyy you follow orders and in a terrorist group one man can even make his own decisons...

strange isnt it...

the diffrence between a broken people forced to fight

and those who are saying they are there to save people and spread democracy when truly all they do is treat them like animals and massacre them in there own prejudice hate...

so when the saviour is truly the demon then what are those you call demons...

perhaps just perhaps things are not as simple as they seem...

Or let me guess those people where iraqi and not american soilders...:?

Sister_6038
03-21-2006, 09:41 PM
yes i agree with this...i actually pity the people who give these orders as they fail to understand that this life is not forever and that one they will die too...people have become just too attached to this life...so much so they bring suffering upon others....

Knut Hamsun
03-21-2006, 09:42 PM
Yes, Cheb, I understand. I agree in the case of abu gharib--it seems someone higher-up instructed the guards "to soften them up" (the prisoners, for interrogation). We will have to settle for the "peons" being punished. (I am not sure about the facts in that last statement, I am going on what the enlisted guards alledge, not what was proven).
But my intuition and small knowledge of America and its military ethics tells me that there is no way an officer would "command" his troops to massacre innocents. Or if he/she did, the "grunts" have legal authority to refuse such gross violations of human rights and common sense(this does defy common sense, after all; the usa are still, however unsuccesfully, trying to win allies amongst the natives).
Let us let the investigation take its course and the guilty will be punished.

HeyzuessJ
03-21-2006, 09:51 PM
So, do you believe there was an order given to kill innocent people? and where do believe that order came from? Let's get this out in the open...

Knut Hamsun
03-21-2006, 09:52 PM
oh and thats right in an armyy you follow orders and in a terrorist group one man can even make his own decisons...
that is pretty naive, Rou. You need to read more about Al-Qaeda if you think they don't operate by a hierarchy. Again, your blanket, angry generalizations render your whole point wrong.

and those who are saying they are there to save people and spread democracy when truly all they do is treat them like animals and massacre them in there own prejudice hate...
Yup!!! That's "all they do"!

all they do is treat them like animals and massacre them in there own prejudice hate.
Yes, the Sunni fanatics from around the Muslim world do "treat the Iraqis like animals..." . I wonder what the numbers are up to? THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS killed by their "brothers". It goes both ways, pal.

Cheb
03-21-2006, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Knut Hamsun
Yes, Cheb, I understand. I agree in the case of abu gharib--it seems someone higher-up instructed the guards "to soften them up" (the prisoners, for interrogation). We will have to settle for the "peons" being punished. (I am not sure about the facts in that last statement, I am going on what the enlisted guards alledge, not what was proven).
But my intuition and small knowledge of America and its military ethics tells me that there is no way an officer would "command" his troops to massacre innocents. Or if he/she did, the "grunts" have legal authority to refuse such gross violations of human rights and common sense(this does defy common sense, after all; the usa are still, however unsuccesfully, trying to win allies amongst the natives).
Yes we should let the investigation take its course. But like I said, even if the soldiers are found guilty, I doubt anyone else will pay the price.
While this might not make sense to you, you never know what goes on in war. Generally the soldiers may "hate" not only the enemy, but the innocence too. They can be easily brainwashed just like some of the insurgents may be brainwashed.

Rou
03-21-2006, 09:55 PM
Yes indeed lets wait for the outcome...

Perhaps the natives might quiten down after a couple of the invaders are punished?

just like the true crimnals in the abu garhib pictures were punished hey? and like the guy who recorded and the soilders who beat the young iraqis were punished...like bush is punished for his quite obvious illegal act of attacking a country and sluagthering so many people.

Indeed lets wait and see...

The natives will be happy to hear of SUCH a victory...

Rou
03-21-2006, 09:59 PM
that is pretty naive, Rou. You need to read more about Al-Qaeda if you think they don't operate by a hierarchy. Again, your blanket, angry generalizations render your whole point wrong.

Yup!!! That's "all they do"!

Yes, the Sunni fanatics from around the Muslim world do "treat the Iraqis like animals..." . I wonder what the numbers are up to? THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS killed by their "brothers". It goes both ways, pal.
why dont you show me what these so called sunni ?? lol fanatics are doing my friend...

so now its sunnis not only muslims??

do not try and turn my brothers against me....

this may have worked in the past but faith is above all other relations....

My sunni brothers will back me long before you and the united states do i would prefer to have them by my side long before you my friend....

How despreate are you getting?? you didnt even know who sunni and shia are before you started watching the media and now your an expert on who kill who are you?!

pathetic...

America attacks shia mosuqes and blames sunnis?

America massacres sunnis and blames the shias?

I hear a deinial rising??

save it!

think what you want what diffrence does your thought make your people arent dying they arent suffering your narrow view makes me sick..

think what you want the truth is quite obvious about america and its plans for the middle east...

Knut Hamsun
03-21-2006, 10:01 PM
While this might not make sense to you, you never know what goes on in war. Generally the soldiers may "hate" not only the enemy, but the innocence too. They can be easily brainwashed just like some of the insurgents may be brainwashed.

But like I said, even if the soldiers are found guilty, I doubt anyone else will pay the price.
It is very unfortunate that you may be right. Just like Zarquawi's morons will never have to answer for the thoudands of dead civilians they have caused. Hopefully the findings of these investigations will be truthful and the facts are made evident.

Knut Hamsun
03-21-2006, 10:09 PM
My sunni brothers will back me long before you and the united states do i would prefer to have them by my side long before you my friend....
I know around 50 sunnis who would rather pummel you than blindly "stand by your side". There you go again, with your statements of absolutes.
so now its sunnis not only muslims??
As many or more, of them, than Americans or UK troops. That is probably the ultimate source of your frustration and misery: your ideal "muslim ummah" isn't united, that more muslims are killing muslims there than are coalition forces killing muslims. Set aside your blame for everyone else and look at you fractured, violent ummah, please.

Knut Hamsun
03-21-2006, 10:12 PM
ROU
illegal act of attacking a country
I have yet to see any legal argument supporting this statement. The UN has not made such a legal case.

renak
03-22-2006, 01:24 AM
Yes we should let the investigation take its course. But like I said, even if the soldiers are found guilty, I doubt anyone else will pay the price.
I think what you've states makes perfect sense. The whole war machine can alter good men, turning them into inhumane monsters. Brainwashing, sleep and food deprivation, and other factors need to be considered before we pass judgement on these men (US military as well as insurgents). It's hard for me to have empaphy for men who administer cruelty; however, I feel that these men need our prayers, understanding, and future support. Hopefully, these individuals will be able to return to the person they once were, recognize their past transgressions, and use their experiences to administer peace and understanding in the future.

Genius
03-22-2006, 01:41 AM
Yeh Americans have been massacring people in numerous wars; off the top of my head My Lai in Vietnam was the biggest example, 501 dead imagine that, and those responsible got away scotch free. I'm amazed how US apologetics gloss over such acts.

itsme01
03-22-2006, 01:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
Yeh Americans have been massacring people in numerous wars; off the top of my head My Lai in Vietnam was the biggest example, 501 dead imagine that, and those responsible got away scotch free. I'm amazed how US apologetics gloss over such acts.
not surprised.

-- they didnt even punish when they killed 4 Canadians Bros. in the so called "friendly fire" - then why would they punish these killers.
Its pathetic how the army and US foreign policy works.

Knut Hamsun
03-22-2006, 04:16 AM
I'm amazed how US apologetics gloss over such acts.
Genius:
No Americans I know would ever gloss this over (My Lai). It is a mark of shame on their conscience and record, and a disgrace. I've never seen a person or book gloss this over, so I'm not sure why you say such a thing. I would make sure we look at our own country, the UK, first before we go pointing our fingers westward.

-- they didnt even punish when they killed 4 Canadians Bros. in the so called "friendly fire" - then why would they punish these killers.
Its pathetic how the army and US foreign policy works.
Itsme:
You can do better than that! That is a really lazy analysis, in my opinion.

Genius
03-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Genius:
No Americans I know would ever gloss this over (My Lai). It is a mark of shame on their conscience and record, and a disgrace. I've never seen a person or book gloss this over, so I'm not sure why you say such a thing. I would make sure we look at our own country, the UK, first before we go pointing our fingers westward.
Do you deny there was an attempt at covering up My Lai?

HeiGou
03-22-2006, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
Do you deny there was an attempt at covering up My Lai?
Do you deny you have only ever heard about it because the American press, the American media and the American publishing industry keep going on about it? How would you have heard about it otherwise? We have seen pictures of Saddam Hussein using chemical weapons because the Kurds smuggled out video footage. But the Egyptians used chemical weapons in Yemen but no one ever heard about that. Whatever bad things you have heard about America, as I quoted earlier this week, you have only heard about because America is free and open.

And by the way Lt Calley was convicted and jailed for My Lai.

Smok
03-22-2006, 06:16 PM
It is very american. Murder people and cry "we bring them freedom". I hate this country!

HeiGou
03-22-2006, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Smok
It is very american. Murder people and cry "we bring them freedom". I hate this country!
As opposed to the Soviet Union which never murdered people and cried "we bring them freedom"? Or France?

And let me again point out the US has an excellent record of actually bringing people freedom. Look at the expansion of democracy from 1941 to 2001.

I don't mind criticism of the Americans, but what sane standard are you judging them by?

Rou
03-22-2006, 08:55 PM
I know around 50 sunnis who would rather pummel you than blindly "stand by your side". There you go again, with your statements of absolutes.

As many or more, of them, than Americans or UK troops. That is probably the ultimate source of your frustration and misery: your ideal "muslim ummah" isn't united, that more muslims are killing muslims there than are coalition forces killing muslims. Set aside your blame for everyone else and look at you fractured, violent ummah, please.
Proof of what they wish in us....

Tell me what do you know of sunnis and what do you know of shias?

I will tell you what you know...you know that if they stay together you will have to fear them...

i suggest you get used to the fear...

i for one would prefer to be as you said pummeled by my own brothers than american troops....

Your hate that you try and spread will never tear us apart...your weakness will not be spread to us...

FAITH is higher than any race...

Your aims here are quite obvious to anyone who reads your posts...

yours and your goverments aims...

SUNNI AND SHIA ARE UNITED!

Spread your lies and your hate it only burys you deeper....

you know nothing about muslims and you damn dont know nothing about sunnis and shias!

Rou
03-22-2006, 08:56 PM
ROU

I have yet to see any legal argument supporting this statement. The UN has not made such a legal case.
Oh thats right the war werent illegal was it now...

WMD's was the reason for the war right? orwas it saddam or was it democracy sorry the story changes so much its hard to remember what the reason was now?

Rou
03-22-2006, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
As opposed to the Soviet Union which never murdered people and cried "we bring them freedom"? Or France?

And let me again point out the US has an excellent record of actually bringing people freedom. Look at the expansion of democracy from 1941 to 2001.

I don't mind criticism of the Americans, but what sane standard are you judging them by?
This place is getting stupid there is no point talking to these people they are SO much in denial that it makes me sick my gosh you guys live in you little made up fantasy that america is the hero of the world and what you spew and defend is the truth ok... and when ou die and meet god try spewing the same crap and see where it gets you...

await that day.....until then enjoy your evil blindness....

Malsidabym
03-22-2006, 09:10 PM
Hi Rou,
good to see another of your well thought out and poignant contributions to these discussions. These kind of responses help keep an intellectual discussion intellectual. Your insight is truly a gift of intellectual awareness to the rest of us.
Keep up the good work. :)

Smok
03-22-2006, 09:14 PM

Point me where did I say "France and Soviet Union never murdered innocent people".
If one man do something bad it doesn't mean that you can do this too, because "he did it so I can do it".

US version of freedom is Vietnam with 1000000 people killed. We don't need USA to be free. In Poland in 80's we made our country free without american tanks and bombs. We made it alone with no real help from outside. Look at Ukraine. Look at Czech Republic, Latvia, Estonia... That are my standards. Bringing real freedom - without killing innocent people.
USA can only bring pain.

Knut Hamsun
03-22-2006, 09:20 PM
Hi Rou,
good to see another of your well thought out and poignant contributions to these discussions. These kind of responses help keep an intellectual discussion intellectual. Your insight is truly a gift of intellectual awareness to the rest of us.
Keep up the good work
Ditto. Life must be wonderful whilst living in a vaccum, Mr. Hoover-Rou.

Muezzin
03-22-2006, 09:21 PM
And in other news.... LI Members get back on topic :p

Knut Hamsun
03-22-2006, 09:26 PM
Rou
Oh thats right the war werent illegal was it now...

WMD's was the reason for the war right? orwas it saddam or was it democracy sorry the story changes so much its hard to remember what the reason was now?
In our ultra litigious world, nations are held respondsible for the legality of their actions. The EU or the UN would like nothing better than to bring suit against the USA re: the Iraq war... but...drum roll please..........
they don't have a case! Because you disagree with the war doesn't make it illegal, does it?

Wahid
03-23-2006, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rou
Proof of what they wish in us....

Tell me what do you know of sunnis and what do you know of shias?

I will tell you what you know...you know that if they stay together you will have to fear them...

i suggest you get used to the fear...

i for one would prefer to be as you said pummeled by my own brothers than american troops....

Your hate that you try and spread will never tear us apart...your weakness will not be spread to us...

FAITH is higher than any race...

Your aims here are quite obvious to anyone who reads your posts...

yours and your goverments aims...

SUNNI AND SHIA ARE UNITED!

Spread your lies and your hate it only burys you deeper....

you know nothing about muslims and you damn dont know nothing about sunnis and shias!
salam

yes i agree, the only shia(also sunni) pple being attacked in iraq by resistance are the ones collaborating with the enemy & kill their brothers and sisters witch makes them tratiors
dont take that as resistance being against ALL shais(infact some are part of it), thats not the case at all
and the senseless bombings againsts civilians on porpuse... i wonder y dosnt any sunni resistance claim responsiblty for those? they have claimed all their attacks from small to big and if they were truly against shias they wouldnt be afraid to point to their results

whoever is doing these have vested interests in weakening iraq and spliting it up

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 01:31 AM
I think most people agree that in a tense situation American soldiers will shoot anything that moves. I don't think that should be the strategy for the armed forces of the so-called 'police force' of the planet, as they have assumed themselves. It seems they are there for other than they claim. First it was WMD, nope didn't exist. Second it was Saddams Hussein's connection with Al Qaeda, amusing but not true. And then it was for the people of Iraq, so why are they massacaring them? Surely, no one forced them to be there. Heck, no one even asked them to be there! They claim to want to liberate Iraq, but they say nothing to other tyrants and dictators. So what is the real reason they are in Iraq? I think that is clear; i'll give you a clue... it's three letters, begins with 'o' and ends in 'l'.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 01:33 AM

Come on Hei Gou, you know they are not intending to benefit anyone but themselves. When I say 'they' I mean American Govt.

HeiGou
03-23-2006, 08:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
Come on Hei Gou, you know they are not intending to benefit anyone but themselves. When I say 'they' I mean American Govt.
Actually I don't know that. They may have different opinions about what sort of things would benefit the Iraqis but it seems to me that they assume the Iraqis would benefit from American-style democracy, civil rights, freedom and capitalism and so are trying to impose those on Iraq.

However, even if it were true that they were only out to enrich themselves, you have to admit that in the process of helping themselves they have helped a lot of people enormously. Look at South Korea which in 1965 was as poor as Pakistan and both were the poorest countries in Asia. The US did help themselves and their idea of doing that was to create a rich, free and advanced South Korea. South Korea is now as rich as some of the poorer European countries and still growing. Where is Bangladesh?

itsme01
03-23-2006, 08:24 AM
There is a difference between SK and Iraq.
One word: Oil

whereas SK is at a strategic position.

HeiGou
03-23-2006, 08:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by itsme01
There is a difference between SK and Iraq.
One word: Oil

whereas SK is at a strategic position.
But, well, so what? If anything it enables the Iraqis to reject US advice. Because of oil the Americans tolerate a lot - look at Mexico and Venezuela - and the local governments can reject American advice and go their own way. I don't think that helps people much myself. Mexico and Venezuela are not good economic role models. Nor is Saudi Arabia either.

And I don't see that South Korea is in a strategic position. The sensible thing for the US to have done was let the Russians have it and stick with Japan.

In any event, the US has so much to offer the rest of the world. Look at the technology we use. Look at the enormous wealth their economy produces. It is a pity they are such idiots and don't have a clue what they are doing. But some countries have taken advantage of their wealth-creation and generosity with it. Some have not. It looks to me as if the Iraqis have chosen not to.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 10:10 AM
But, well, so what? If anything it enables the Iraqis to reject US advice. Because of oil the Americans tolerate a lot - look at Mexico and Venezuela - and the local governments can reject American advice and go their own way. I don't think that helps people much myself. Mexico and Venezuela are not good economic role models. Nor is Saudi Arabia either.

And I don't see that South Korea is in a strategic position. The sensible thing for the US to have done was let the Russians have it and stick with Japan.

In any event, the US has so much to offer the rest of the world. Look at the technology we use. Look at the enormous wealth their economy produces. It is a pity they are such idiots and don't have a clue what they are doing. But some countries have taken advantage of their wealth-creation and generosity with it. Some have not. It looks to me as if the Iraqis have chosen not to.
Yeah... tell that to the inhabitants of Fallujah.

renak
03-23-2006, 10:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vahid
salam

yes i agree, the only shia(also sunni) pple being attacked in iraq by resistance are the ones collaborating with the enemy & kill their brothers and sisters witch makes them tratiors
dont take that as resistance being against ALL shais(infact some are part of it), thats not the case at all
and the senseless bombings againsts civilians on porpuse... i wonder y dosnt any sunni resistance claim responsiblty for those? they have claimed all their attacks from small to big and if they were truly against shias they wouldnt be afraid to point to their results

whoever is doing these have vested interests in weakening iraq and spliting it up
I never heard it explained in this manner. I must admit that it does make sense. I think this is why my boyfriend can't go back to Iraq...he's a traitor. lol :giggling: This will be a fun conversation to have.

itsme01
03-23-2006, 10:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by renak
I never heard it explained in this manner. I must admit that it does make sense. I think this is why my boyfriend can't go back to Iraq...he's a traitor. lol :giggling: This will be a fun conversation to have.
:giggling:

anyhow, its like this in short form:

Muslims are ordered to fight the invaders;
Some people switch sides and join the invaders
To Muslims these people are now part of invaders, so killing them is legit.
(best example of this is: so called IRAQI POLICE)

Rou
03-23-2006, 07:08 PM
Rou

In our ultra litigious world, nations are held respondsible for the legality of their actions. The EU or the UN would like nothing better than to bring suit against the USA re: the Iraq war... but...drum roll please..........
they don't have a case! Because you disagree with the war doesn't make it illegal, does it?
so tell me again what US is doing in iraq....

Knut Hamsun
03-23-2006, 09:58 PM
so tell me again what US is doing in iraq....
Is doing, or intended to do, or "Why are they on Iraqi soil at all?", or "What were the original reasons for going, many of which proved to be, if not inaccurate, wrong?"...
Seriously, Rou, your question could mean any of these. Please elaborate. Thanks.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 10:02 PM
Knut... you haven't answered me...:).

Knut Hamsun
03-23-2006, 11:02 PM
Knut... you haven't answered me....
My friend Muminah,
I have not ignored you intentionally... I have engaged myself in about 15 different threads! will look at this one now :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 11:04 PM
ok:)

renak
03-23-2006, 11:31 PM
:giggling:

anyhow, its like this in short form:

Muslims are ordered to fight the invaders;
Some people switch sides and join the invaders
To Muslims these people are now part of invaders, so killing them is legit.
(best example of this is: so called IRAQI POLICE)
Update! He laughed his ass off and agreed that he was a traitor. He doesn't think that the Iraq will appreciate the Western influence for 50-100 years. He also states that he has never been the "typical" Iraqi, and has always wanted to be an American.

itsme01
03-23-2006, 11:32 PM
Update! He laughed his ass off and agreed that he was a traitor. He doesn't think that the Iraq will appreciate the Western influence for 50-100 years. He also states that he has never been the "typical" Iraqi, and has always wanted to be an American.
;D lol nice - i see he got sense of humour. :giggling:

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 11:34 PM
akhee... i love that qoute in ur sig!

itsme01
03-23-2006, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
akhee... i love that qoute in ur sig!
:statisfie
i think i stole it from your blog :giggling:

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 11:36 PM
HAHA!!!
Lol, it's fine:p

renak
03-23-2006, 11:41 PM
;D lol nice - i see he got sense of humour. :giggling:
:giggling: Yeah, sense of humor he does possess. However, he didn't find it funny when I told him I wouldn't marry a self confessed traitor, because I was concerned he just wanted a greencard.:giggling: :giggling:

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 11:45 PM
:giggling: Yeah, sense of humor he does possess. However, he didn't find it funny when I told him I wouldn't marry a self confessed traitor, because I was concerned he just wanted a greencard.:giggling: :giggling:
Hahahaha... renak you're such a joker!:giggling:

itsme01
03-23-2006, 11:45 PM
:haha:

nice nice - seems like both of you would get togather just fine ;D

Rou
03-24-2006, 06:33 PM
Is doing, or intended to do, or "Why are they on Iraqi soil at all?", or "What were the original reasons for going, many of which proved to be, if not inaccurate, wrong?"...
Seriously, Rou, your question could mean any of these. Please elaborate. Thanks.
like i have said in my other reply to you...your nothing but a child..

you have no answer so your blabbing again....

its a preety simple question...

what are US doing iraq?

but you have no answer so you blab whatever man your answers are worthless as usual you just cant admit the truth...

so i ask again

what are US doing in iraq...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.