/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Neo-nazis Threaten To Massacre Muslims At World Cup

solid_snake
03-21-2006, 06:03 PM
ROME (AFP) - The World Cup in Germany is set to become a battleground between facists and Muslims, an Italian member of a new European neo-Nazi movement warned.

In a statement published by Italian daily Repubblica, the memeber of AS Roma's notorious ultras hooligan group claims neo-Nazis across Europe met in Braunau in Austria to plan attacks against supporters from Islamic countries during the World Cup in Germany from June 9 to July 9.

"We are united. For the first time we are talking and planning together, with the English, the Germans, the Dutch, the Spanish, everyone with the same objective. At the World Cup there will be a massacre," said the Italian ultra.

"We will all be in Germany and there will be Turks, Algerians and Tunisians. The Turks, we can't stand them. In our country (Italy) there are not many, but in Germany, there are many of those guys there. They are Islamic terrorists.

"We will attack them. They are all enemies that need to be eliminated, just like the police. If we make the Roman greeting (the fascist salute) they put us in prison. We will be tens of thousands. Nothing but the English are feared."

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_yl...=afp&type=lgns

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Genius
03-21-2006, 06:32 PM
They're cowards, can't do crap. Don't sing it bring it. Hoo UrGHH!

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 07:11 PM
:sl:
"They plan, but Allah is the best of planners"
:w:

Isaac
03-21-2006, 07:14 PM
so this guy, should be not alllowed to travel to the world cup, after this threat. they should take his passport away and any other hooligan that wants the same.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Islamicboy
03-21-2006, 07:17 PM
Interesting
why have i not heard of this on any news until now? we can see the bias of the western media
if some muslim group were to say the same this news would have been all over the place with FBI getting involved.

Muezzin
03-21-2006, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by solid_snake
ROME (AFP) - The World Cup in Germany is set to become a battleground between facists and Muslims, an Italian member of a new European neo-Nazi movement warned.

In a statement published by Italian daily Repubblica, the memeber of AS Roma's notorious ultras hooligan group claims neo-Nazis across Europe met in Braunau in Austria to plan attacks against supporters from Islamic countries during the World Cup in Germany from June 9 to July 9.

"We are united. For the first time we are talking and planning together, with the English, the Germans, the Dutch, the Spanish, everyone with the same objective. At the World Cup there will be a massacre," said the Italian ultra.

"We will all be in Germany and there will be Turks, Algerians and Tunisians. The Turks, we can't stand them. In our country (Italy) there are not many, but in Germany, there are many of those guys there. They are Islamic terrorists.

"We will attack them. They are all enemies that need to be eliminated, just like the police. If we make the Roman greeting (the fascist salute) they put us in prison. We will be tens of thousands. Nothing but the English are feared."

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_yl...=afp&type=lgns
Ha! Even Neo-Nazis are scared of British hooligans. Rule Brittania! :p

Sister_6038
03-21-2006, 07:25 PM
"Nothing but the English are feared."
they fear the English...muslims we fear Allah...:)

north_malaysian
03-22-2006, 03:16 AM
If Neo Nazis massacred the Turks, Moroccans, Tunisians. I'm sure that Christian and western communities in Turkey, Morocco and Tunisia will ceased to exist one week after the massacre. They should be afraid too to the Turk and Arab extreme right wing nationalists.

Knut Hamsun
03-22-2006, 05:41 AM
North malaysian:
If Neo Nazis massacred the Turks, Moroccans, Tunisians. I'm sure that Christian and western communities in Turkey, Morocco and Tunisia will ceased to exist one week after the massacre
Very true; you would think that these idiots would realize that first! Morons!

"Nothing but the English are feared."
Muezzin:
Ha! Even Neo-Nazis are scared of British hooligans. Rule Brittania!
That is brilliant! LOLOLOLOLO!!!
But what knuckleheads! I hope someone brings an iron fist down on top of these jackasses. Duh!

north_malaysian
03-22-2006, 08:31 AM
Neo Nazis exist in my country too, but in different pattern. They are pro-Brown (colors of the Malays).

I personally know one of them. He said all Chinese and Indians should be killed. But first of all he has to kill me (because my skin is too fair to be a Malay) and all 'Malays' who are not brown. I think he's crazy because all Malays in Malaysian are mixed people.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-22-2006, 09:27 AM
^^^ then how are they nazis?*confused*

HeiGou
03-22-2006, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
If Neo Nazis massacred the Turks, Moroccans, Tunisians. I'm sure that Christian and western communities in Turkey, Morocco and Tunisia will ceased to exist one week after the massacre. They should be afraid too to the Turk and Arab extreme right wing nationalists.
First of all, of course, the Christian communities in Turkey, Morocco and Tunisia have all but ceased to exist. Second, at some point in time Muslims have to evolve past tribalism and this sort of vicious collective punishment. Just how does murdering a Greek child in Turkey in response for an attack on a German Turk in Germany do anything except create more, and perpetuate longer, injustice?

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-22-2006, 09:57 AM
Hei Gou don't you think you should say something about the neo-nazis?

HeiGou
03-22-2006, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
Hei Gou don't you think you should say something about the neo-nazis?
Not really. What is there to say? They were a dying group. I am afraid they will probably be my future. I find this more depressing than I can say.

I was going to make a joke about North-Malaysian knowing a member of UMNO but I thought that wouldn't go down too well.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-22-2006, 11:08 AM
UMNO? Who are they? And since when has anything you have said gone down well?:p
And I think you should condemn them.:)

HeiGou
03-22-2006, 11:12 AM
Hey - someone said they agreed with me the other day. I should put that in my signature.

UMNO is the ruling party in Malaysia. The one that has a commitment to on-going racial discrimination against Chinese and some of whose members openly call for a return to the pogroms of the 1960s.

I condemn them. I also condemn thieves, murderers and rapists. And I am in favor of apple pie and motherhood. Any other obvious opinions you would like me to express?

The problem here is that what was a fringe group is moving mainstream. As I might have said before, European politics is slowly changing and become worse and worse. The good old days of multiculturalism and tolerance are coming to an end. Do you think that if some skinheads beat to death a few Muslims with beards they would be guaranteed a conviction in Britain?

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-22-2006, 11:16 AM
Lol. Yes, I think I should put it in my signature too... it truly was a revolutionary event:).

Yes.. i think apple pie is nice too.... :) (see... we agree on alot of things!)

Perhaps they wouldn't. But who knows what the future holds for the west and multiculturalism. Parties like the BNP certainly don't help.
Especially if you are west african and Muslim.... *gulp*.
That should read east african:X

MetSudaisTwice
03-22-2006, 11:18 AM
"They plan, but Allah is the best of planners"
salam
mashallah that is very true and well said sis
wasalam

HeiGou
03-22-2006, 11:21 AM
Lol. Yes, I think I should put it in my signature too... it truly was a revolutionary event:).
I am begining to think someone would still criticise it!

Yes.. i think apple pie is nice too.... :) (see... we agree on alot of things!)
With cinamon? Hmmmm, English food is really bad but there are some things they do really well.

Perhaps they wouldn't. But who knows what the future holds for the west and multiculturalism. Parties like the BNP certainly don't help. Especially if you are west african and Muslim.... *gulp*.
Except you have somewhere to go where, to be honest, you may be happier. You could even get political asylum in Mecca.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-22-2006, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
I am begining to think someone would still criticise it!

With cinamon? Hmmmm, English food is really bad but there are some things they do really well.

Except you have somewhere to go where, to be honest, you may be happier. You could even get political asylum in Mecca.
I doubt I would get political asylum anywhere in saudi arabia. They actually aren't too fond of immigrants of colour in most arab countries. I remember when I went to saudi arabia for pilgrimage the guards were giving me dirty looks, but then when i whipped out my british passport, the dude was about to prostrate to me! I would think that the hijab on my head would be more important to him than a stupid piece of paper. But saying that, the people of saudi arabia are very nice and welcoming. I never got any strange looks in Mecca or Madinah (which is where I was for the majority of the time). I definetly would be happier there. But it would definetly be strange, as I was brought up all my life in Britain, and it feels like home. I guess I'd have to get used to it. But although I was only 12 when I went, I begged my mother (may Allah have mercy on her soul) to leave me there. It's that experience there that made me start doing individual research about Islam (i didn't know that much about due to a slight langauge barrier with my parents) and started practicing Islam properly a few months after. Actually it was one month before the war in iraq officially started that I started praying 5 times a day. Weird, huh?

p.s... sorry about the long reply!

And don't diss british food, there's a reason America is the fattest nation.:giggling:

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-22-2006, 11:34 AM
oh...and i actually don't like cinnamon. I don't know what all the fuss is about.

irsha
03-22-2006, 01:35 PM
neo nazis are idiots, but why do muslims always take out their frustration and anger on christians? Is it the smaller man syndrome? I mean, why woulkd people take it out on christians in turkey? Thats shows a complete lack of intelligence- how would you all like it if I said "lets kill all msulims" because muslims killed 80 australians in bali?

Islamicboy
03-22-2006, 03:39 PM
I doubt I would get political asylum anywhere in saudi arabia. They actually aren't too fond of immigrants of colour in most arab countries. I remember when I went to saudi arabia for pilgrimage the guards were giving me dirty looks, but then when i whipped out my british passport, the dude was about to prostrate to me! I would think that the hijab on my head would be more important to him than a stupid piece of paper. But saying that, the people of saudi arabia are very nice and welcoming. I never got any strange looks in Mecca or Madinah (which is where I was for the majority of the time). I definetly would be happier there. But it would definetly be strange, as I was brought up all my life in Britain, and it feels like home. I guess I'd have to get used to it. But although I was only 12 when I went, I begged my mother (may Allah have mercy on her soul) to leave me there. It's that experience there that made me start doing individual research about Islam (i didn't know that much about due to a slight langauge barrier with my parents) and started practicing Islam properly a few months after. Actually it was one month before the war in iraq officially started that I started praying 5 times a day. Weird, huh?

p.s... sorry about the long reply!

And don't diss british food, there's a reason America is the fattest nation.:giggling:
My dad lived in saudi arabia for 20 years its not about race its more about who is rich and who isnt. All the RICH arab countries dont want any other person to come to there country. All the poor Arab Countries such as palestine Iraq they dont mind. Saudi arab only cares about rich countries such as America Britian and yes all the rich countries do happen to be White so it might seem like a race issue. Saudi people vary some are good some are bad some will try to protect you if you are muslim illegal immigrant some will call the cops becuase they will say you are stealing there jobs etc..

j4763
03-22-2006, 05:14 PM
And don't diss british food, there's a reason America is the fattest nation.
Ain't our number 1 dish curry? :giggling: (Personally my no.1 is a good old roast lamb and potato’s.)

Genius
03-22-2006, 05:45 PM
Why would neo nazis care if you killed christians of colour?

Ghazi
03-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Salaam

Khattab
03-22-2006, 06:18 PM
Italian fans are notorious for their racist behaviour, suprisingly its coming from a Roma fan when its their rivals Lazio who are always in the news for things like this. They even used to make monkey noises at Liverani, who at the time was thier only black player. A lot of the racists are situated in the 'North Stand' of Stadio Olimpico and the ring leaders have in the past cleared the whole of the stand after poor performances by the side, as well as this they have met with the players to complain about the poor form of the side. So they do wield a bit of power. Lets not forget Viera, being subjected to monkey noises as well as racist abuse from Sinisa Mihajlovic during the game, he had to issue an apology on the pitch after. Spain also has a problem with it we only need to look at Eto a few weeks back and even Madrid last season.

I would say England it has definetly cracked down on it, but it does still take place, last week I was at the Man U-Newcastle game and the guy beside me kept mouthing of at Saha and Boumsong. In Spain and Italy it is a collective problem where as in England it is the odd idiot. Scotland is slightly worse than England, but Im talking about Rangers and Celtic and everyone knows the hatred between the two, but Rangers are definetly the worse of the two.

These guys are idiots and uneducated, when they fight they fight only in big groups and even then you will see them hit some person who is unable to defend themselves, and quickly run back into the crowd. I'm pretty sure the police have it all covered though especially with it being held in Germany.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-22-2006, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamicboy
My dad lived in saudi arabia for 20 years its not about race its more about who is rich and who isnt. All the RICH arab countries dont want any other person to come to there country. All the poor Arab Countries such as palestine Iraq they dont mind. Saudi arab only cares about rich countries such as America Britian and yes all the rich countries do happen to be White so it might seem like a race issue. Saudi people vary some are good some are bad some will try to protect you if you are muslim illegal immigrant some will call the cops becuase they will say you are stealing there jobs etc..
Makes sense I guess. It's definetly the same in the u.a.e.

Knut Hamsun
03-22-2006, 11:52 PM
Khattab:
I'm pretty sure the police have it all covered though especially with it being held in Germany.
I would agree that the Germans have it under control. But I hope they hammer these losers anyway. And by the way... do most neo-nazis realize that had they been alive during the Third Reich, Hitler would have spit in their filthy faces? Retarded mouth-breathers, I say.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 01:03 AM
What's a mouth-breather? People keep using it....

Knut Hamsun
03-23-2006, 02:11 AM
What's a mouth-breather?
It is a mean way of pointing to someone's mentality by reference to a Neanderthal-like breathing style. Picture how an ape or one of man's hairier ancestors would breathe--mouth open, scratching armpits... that is how I understand the term, anyways.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 02:14 AM
[S]Eww[/S]

Knut Hamsun
03-23-2006, 02:29 AM
Eww
Yeah, it certainly isn't a compliment. And another thing: when you breathe out of your mouth drewel happens too! :) :D

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 02:31 AM
:p..... nice!

north_malaysian
03-23-2006, 02:32 AM
Not really. What is there to say? They were a dying group. I am afraid they will probably be my future. I find this more depressing than I can say.

I was going to make a joke about North-Malaysian knowing a member of UMNO but I thought that wouldn't go down too well.
He's not a member of UMNO. But they're some right wing Malays in UMNO. Malay students have to follow a special course by government intended to make them more Malay conscious called BTN. I'm safe because when they're about to send me to BTN camp (which is inside th jungle) the reformation started. So I've skipped that terrible brain-wash camp. But my younger sister have gone through it. The first question she got - Are you a Malay, because you dont look like one?

If Malaysia want the citizens to be nationalistic, why ONLY Malays are obliged to be in BTN camps nationwide?:rollseyes

north_malaysian
03-23-2006, 02:35 AM
^^^ then how are they nazis?*confused*
They are not the Aryan Nazi. But Malay Nazis. Have nothing to do with European Nazism. They just following the Nazism formula but for Malay superiority.

The believe that Malays are God chosen people. (No wonder why Malays hate Jews).

north_malaysian
03-23-2006, 02:36 AM
UMNO is ruling party in Malaysia.

north_malaysian
03-23-2006, 02:38 AM
Hey - someone said they agreed with me the other day. I should put that in my signature.

UMNO is the ruling party in Malaysia. The one that has a commitment to on-going racial discrimination against Chinese and some of whose members openly call for a return to the pogroms of the 1960s.

Before Chinese, now - first priority Indonesian immigrants, Bangla immigrants, Filipino immigrants, followed by other minorities group including Non-Brown Malays.

north_malaysian
03-23-2006, 02:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamicboy
Not only in the Gulf, it also happens here in Malaysia. Imagine, millions of Indonesian immigrants working in Malaysia and they are treated as slaves. Even they are culturally just the same with Malays.

The government even refused for standard minimum wages for Indonesian workers. I dont know why. Plus not so many people would stand up to defend immigrants because immigrants are potrayed as criminals in this country. So sad. Dont these Malaysians know that their forefathers are immigrants too. Only aboriginal Orang Asli are the first inhabitant in this country. Yet they are marginalized too. So sad.:offended:

north_malaysian
03-23-2006, 02:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
Do Neo Nazis realized that they worship a Jewish person as Son of God and their religions is indoctrinated by a Jew, St Paul. They should revert to their Pre Christian belief then. Stupid Neo Nazis.

Knut Hamsun
03-23-2006, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius

Do Neo Nazis realized that they worship a Jewish person as Son of God and their religions is indoctrinated by a Jew, St Paul. They should revert to their Pre Christian belief then. Stupid Neo Nazis.
Well said, North Malaysian. Absolute morons! I have had to remind some anti-semitic christians the same thing; Jesus was as Jewish as matzoh ball soup on Passover! Duh!

north_malaysian
03-23-2006, 04:59 AM
You're right. How can Christian be anti-semitic?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.