/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if......

akulion
03-22-2006, 02:17 PM
Salam Alaikum

Open questions to everyone....

Please keep in mind while answering - answer honestly and number the answers to correspond with the Q's

What would you do if..........

1. You found a bag with 500000 Dollars in it while walking down the street and no one was around?

2. You found out one of your friends was planning on killing someone?

3. You were making a business deal and by hiding one fact about your product you could make a lot of money but if you told that fact the deal would not go through?

4. Your parents turned another religion and told you that you must follow it or else they will kick you out of the house?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
03-22-2006, 02:20 PM
1. Give it Back no amount of money is worth hell
2. Advice him to stop, inform the police and the intended victim
3. Be honest they'll probably find out anyway
4. Cry and leave the house and look for a flat to rent.

MetSudaisTwice
03-22-2006, 02:21 PM
salam

1. You found a bag with 500000 Dollars in it while walking down the street and no one was around?
Would leave it, would take to long to go to the bank and convert to pounds;D

Warn and get to that someone before my 'friend' does

3. You were making a business deal and by hiding one fact about your product you could make a lot of money but if you told that fact the deal would not go through?
Errrmm...not sure will let you know if i experince such situation inshallah:okay:

4. Your parents turned another religion and told you that you must follow it or else they will kick you out of the house?
I would leave my parents, becasue Islam is more important

wasalam

hamzaa
03-22-2006, 02:24 PM
1) How would you know it contains half a mil?

2) Depends on circumstances, and what friend.

3) Explain to them, defect is part of the product.

4) Pitch a tent in the garden.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Anette
03-22-2006, 03:32 PM
This is a tricky question. If you leave it to the police it would not be sure that the rightful owner got it. :giggling: Maybe the police kept it to themselves. But I would not keep it to myself anyway.

Try to talk about peace, love and understanding. If it did not work I would have told someone who could talk him/her out of it.

I believe in telling the truth anyway. I would not hide anything.

Think to myself that it is a lucky thing that I moved out of the house long time ago ;D

Ayesha Rana
03-22-2006, 03:49 PM
1.I wouldn't touch it in case i did something wrong with it. If i knew someone else was around who would take it i would give it to charity to prevent that person from doing wrong, unless i could find the real owner first.

2.I'd tell them that killing one person is like killing the whole of Mankind. I would not leave them till they had sincerely repented and understood the consequences. If that does not work I would threaten to expose them and leave that persons company.

3.I would tell them the fact and apologise for wasting their time.

4.I would pray to Allah for help and stick to Islam.

Al-Zaara
03-22-2006, 04:11 PM
:sl:

Ahhhh, what would I do? What a stupid question, I'd... Buy a house, cars, clothes, diamonds bla...bla... LOL I'm joking.
I'd go to the police and try to find out who the owner is, but in case I wouldn't be able to find him or her, I'd give the money, ALL the money, to charity.
Anonym, of course. Who knows? The money could have belonged to a Mafia gang and they'd find out about me taking their money then they'd chase after me and I would be in life danger, fleeing to the Caribbean and begin my new life as a Muslim pirate and there I'd meet captain Jack Sparrow who would convert to Islam... **story goes on**

I'd laugh my friend in the face and say: "Aww, come on. Let the Master do it!" :Evil:
No, seriously, I'd talk to him and ask the popular question WHY and then tell the police and this someone-soon-to-be-killed in what situation he/she is... I'd make sure my friend would NOT kill anyone.

I'd tell the truth. I can't stand liars... Even though I too lie sometimes .. (NOT proud or happy about that) I have a problem standing myself in those moments/situations.

I'd laugh like a mad man and yell so loud to them so all the neighbours could hear me: "BEWARE! You will see me again!! Muahahahahaha... You've just kicked the World's Ruler-to be in the streets and that will not be forgotten when my time has come!! So BEWAAARE!! **laugh insanely while running to a quiet place, then sit under a tree and think of a plan**
I wouldn't stress much... Hey, Allah wanted it to happen and I will live with it. Allah doesn't do anything to make me weak, Allah always makes me stronger with every difficulty that comes my way.

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 04:15 PM
leave it

if the mans gay let him, or i'll stop him

say the fact

i gess im kicked :)

bint-ul-islam
03-22-2006, 04:28 PM
Assalamoalykum,
1:will leave it

2:first of all will try to stop her or will tell her parents or tell to the person whom she want to kill and tell every body .....hehe

3: i would tell the fact.

4:i would not change my religon but will also not go out of my house ...

afriend2
03-22-2006, 04:44 PM
salaam

erm well there are so many temptations, but it wouldnt be my money so i would give it in to the police...although Allah knows best what the police would do with it!!! :rant: inshallah if it was a real situation they would try and find the rightful owner. :statisfie

erm try my best to talk them out of the nonsense. and if that fails, i would slap them and tell them to be calm :rant: ;D ...although that would probably make them mad and turn on me! :offended:

aw man i would tell them because at the end of the day im just harming myself by not doing the right thing. :happy: :)

erm well id tell them to turn back and give them all the da'wah i could!!! :happy: and if all else fails i would leave the house.....and pray! :happy: ph and i would also cry...alot! :'( lol
wassalam

Mainul_Islam
03-23-2006, 01:35 AM

1. would wait until sum1 searches for their lost money... if no1 comes, then i donate it to charity

2. warn the person and stop my friend with whatever it takes

3. if its something bad i wouldnt want to sell it.. i wouldnt want to lie or be dishonest ... but its hard to think of what i would do :?

4. :'( i'd have no choice but to leave...

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 01:40 AM
---

snakelegs
03-23-2006, 01:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
Salam Alaikum

Please keep in mind while answering - answer honestly and number the answers to correspond with the Q's

1. i would keep it!
2. i would tell the police. (this is the hardest one!)
3. i would be honest and forget the deal.
4. i would leave!

snakelegs
03-23-2006, 01:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr4sE
if the mans gay let him, or i'll stop him
wow!

north_malaysian
03-23-2006, 05:14 AM
[/QUOTE]
1. You found a bag with 500000 Dollars in it while walking down the street and no one was around?[/QUOTE]

Give it to the police, it might be fake money or worst of worst robbery money.
Remember every single note has serial number. U can be traced.

[/QUOTE]
2. You found out one of your friends was planning on killing someone?[/QUOTE]

Call the police and inform them about the plot, Islam says dont kill people which u dont have the right to kill. Even in Qisas, only the authority could execute the murderer, not the victim's family. My friend is safer inside the prison because he wont kill other people and may he repent in the prison.

[/QUOTE]
3. You were making a business deal and by hiding one fact about your product you could make a lot of money but if you told that fact the deal would not go through?[/QUOTE]

If I have a business, I want to have it for a very long time. So I must have a very good relationship with my customers. So I wont hide everything. Having good service and good name for long term is better than making profit in short term. If u've been good in doing your business, people will never forget your company for generations.

[/QUOTE]
4. Your parents turned another religion and told you that you must follow it or else they will kick you out of the house?[/QUOTE]
I wont follow them because I believe Islam is the truth. If they ask me to get out ... I will leave them. BUT, I'll do millions of ways to keep in touch with them. Because in Islam, whatever religion your parents might be adhering, your duty is to serve them forever until they die.:thankyou:

Sis786
03-23-2006, 09:25 AM
Salam Alaikum

I would take it to the police...........NOT I WOULD MAN SPEND IT ON A CAR AND A DRIVER CALLED SAM WITH A HAT AND BUY A DONKEY FARM AND BUY LOADS OF SWEETS AND BUY A HOUSE AND MOVE OUT THE SKIP!

LET THEM DO IT AND THEN BLACKMAIL HIM ALL HIS LIFE! LOL LOL:grumbling :grumbling

HIDE IT INNIT IN BUISNESS ITS ALL WAR!!!!and hire a dumb blonde secretary and if i get caught out blame her

I live in a skip and so if i did kick me out i would report to the council that they are liviing down there!!!!

MetSudaisTwice
03-23-2006, 10:45 AM
salam
lol sis786 thats a bit, i dunno, crazy
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
03-23-2006, 11:22 AM
Salam
Maybe so, but crazy people do crazy things (no offence meant) lol
Wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-23-2006, 11:24 AM
salam
no sis, he lives in UK
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
03-23-2006, 11:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
bro mizan... is that where you seriously live?

No, unfortunately not. Im live in St Johns Wood near Regents Park
Wassalam

Sis786
03-23-2006, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salam
Maybe so, but crazy people do crazy things (no offence meant) lol
Wassalam

Do u know me :? :? :rollseyes :okay:

1m@@n
03-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Salam Alaikum

hmmmm....

1) I prob wouldnt look in the bag in the first place...

2) Id try my very best to talk the 'friend' out of it and try work out a solution to the problem, assuring the 'friend' that id do anything i possibly could to help sort things out...

3) "Honesty goes a long way"...thats what i always tell others...therefore id 'practice what i preach' and be honest...at the end of the day its just another test...if the business deal is meant to go through then it still would...Allah (swt) knows n does best....

4) woah...I guess id cry my eyes out and turn to Allah (swt) for guidance....

Muezzin
03-23-2006, 04:21 PM
Salam Alaikum

I'd probably give it to the police. Something like that happened to me once, when someone left their cash at an ATM machine. I gave it to security because I may be many things, but a thief is not one of them.

Talk it out. If he doesn't listen, rat him out.

You're asking questions about concealing defects to a law student? :p

Simply go to a relatives' house instead. Sorted.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-23-2006, 04:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
wow!
;D ye i not fond of gays, bummer eh? :okay:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-23-2006, 04:55 PM
whats a skip?

:?

MetSudaisTwice
03-23-2006, 04:56 PM
salam
dump yard
wasalam

Sis786
03-23-2006, 05:00 PM
Its those yellow things that people put rubbish in, Usuallay asian ppl run around and find others have ordered one and dumo thier rubbish in thiers.....or is that just me

IbnAbdulHakim
03-23-2006, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
Its those yellow things that people put rubbish in, Usuallay asian ppl run around and find others have ordered one and dumo thier rubbish in thiers.....or is that just me
ye i got tons of those right outside my workplace, thru my coleage in there once thinkin his trash LOL

naa for real tho sis appreciate ur house Alhamdullilah at least u got a home right :)

strider
03-23-2006, 05:07 PM
Assalamu alaikum

If i was in a hurry i would just walk past, but otherwise i would pick it up and hand it in at the nearest police station.

Contact the relevant authorities.

i would be honest. i don't think i can make money knowing that i have taken advantage of someone..

leave home.

Ma'assalama

Sis786
03-23-2006, 05:09 PM
ye i got tons of those right outside my workplace, thru my coleage in there once thinkin his trash LOL

naa for real tho sis appreciate ur house Alhamdullilah at least u got a home right :)

Im waving at you look outside LOL ....Hmm seeing everyones answers mine seeem sooo wrong!!!

HEY BUT IM 500,0000.00 RICHER YOU NOT SOO I GET LAST LAUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling :happy: ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
03-23-2006, 05:10 PM
Im waving at you look outside LOL ....Hmm seeing everyones answers mine seeem sooo wrong!!!

HEY BUT IM 500,0000.00 RICHER YOU NOT SOO I GET LAST LAUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling :happy: ;D
ye but what do u hav for the akhirah???

haha younger salih bin talib (I WISH) has spoken :okay: !!!!!

Sis786
03-23-2006, 05:13 PM
ye but what do u hav for the akhirah???

haha younger salih bin talib (I WISH) has spoken :okay: !!!!!

I never WASTED the money unlike YOU ALL THAT GAVE IT TO THE POLICE SOO THEY CAN USE IT AGAINST MY BROS AND SIS AND HOLD US UP IN THE STREETS AND TAKE OUR DRUGS FROM US AND STOP US WHEN WE SPEEDING IN OUR CARS!!!

MetSudaisTwice
03-23-2006, 05:14 PM
salam
mashallah young SST^^^
mashallah when you die, you leave your wealth and hope that your knowledge and your eforts in islam will be recognised, truly by having pleasure n success in this life is short lived
for this world is paradise for non beleivers and prison for the muslims
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-23-2006, 05:19 PM
I never WASTED the money unlike YOU ALL THAT GAVE IT TO THE POLICE SOO THEY CAN USE IT AGAINST MY BROS AND SIS AND HOLD US UP IN THE STREETS AND TAKE OUR DRUGS FROM US AND STOP US WHEN WE SPEEDING IN OUR CARS!!!
:sl: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

audhubillah!!!

sis money is minor lol and realise that i said i left the money haha, who cares bout it? as for the drugs n speedin in cars, why wud i need to tell the police? i'll take those drugz away n destroy them inshaAllah of course wiv ur kind permission lol and the cars, plz dont speed where the camera's are, NO1 WANTS TO PAY £100!!!! lol

Sis786
03-23-2006, 05:23 PM
:sl: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

audhubillah!!!

sis money is minor lol and realise that i said i left the money haha, who cares bout it? as for the drugs n speedin in cars, why wud i need to tell the police? i'll take those drugz away n destroy them inshaAllah of course wiv ur kind permission lol and the cars, plz dont speed where the camera's are, NO1 WANTS TO PAY £100!!!! lol

lol SOOOO you rather that someone else maybe a kid come and pick the money up and USE IT ON DRUGS AND WRONG PATH or a WOMEN picks it up and dumps her factory working husband ...tut tut tut the ONLY right way would be to hand it to me and i will deal with it :rollseyes I know I know IM TOOOOO KIND CANT STAND SEEING PEOPLE TAKE THE STRESS AND THEREFORE IM PREPARED TO TAKE THE MONEY AND DEAL :rollseyes WITH IT

As for DRUGS there MINE Ok I got them for my headache and the cars I ONLY SPEED AFTER I THROW A STONE AT THE CAMERA ..WAT U TAKE ME FOR huh!!:rant:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-23-2006, 05:27 PM
lol SOOOO you rather that someone else maybe a kid come and pick the money up and USE IT ON DRUGS AND WRONG PATH or a WOMEN picks it up and dumps her factory working husband ...tut tut tut the ONLY right way would be to hand it to me and i will deal with it :rollseyes I know I know IM TOOOOO KIND CANT STAND SEEING PEOPLE TAKE THE STRESS AND THEREFORE IM PREPARED TO TAKE THE MONEY AND DEAL :rollseyes WITH IT

As for DRUGS there MINE Ok I got them for my headache and the cars I ONLY SPEED AFTER I THROW A STONE AT THE CAMERA ..WAT U TAKE ME FOR huh!!:rant:
i ges ur hardcore into enjoyin life, lol knockurself out :)

but always think in everything u do that somethin better waits just beyond death, the intelligent traveller always prepares for wats ahead :)

Sis786
03-23-2006, 05:34 PM
i ges ur hardcore into enjoyin life, lol knockurself out :)

but always think in everything u do that somethin better waits just beyond death, the intelligent traveller always prepares for wats ahead :)
True True but hey lifes a test.... Pray for me I NEED DUAS! Allah bless you bro you have good knowledge may that spread to do good and may you please Allah SWT in this life and you be pleased in the hereafter. Aameen

Dont tell anyone i was being serious!!:X

1m@@n
03-23-2006, 05:46 PM
True True but hey lifes a test.... Pray for me I NEED DUAS! Allah bless you bro you have good knowledge may that spread to do good and may you please Allah SWT in this life and you be pleased in the hereafter. Aameen

Dont tell anyone i was being serious!!:X
lolz sis....gotcha! ameen, summa ameen 2 ur dua....
**hugzz**

------
03-23-2006, 05:50 PM

Buy a Ferrari F40

If I hate the person then I'd let her.

Hmm.. I'l get back 2 u.. Dis 2 logical 4 me.. :?

They wudnt eva do dt but if dey did den i wud stik 2 Islam n go liv round ma cuzzins house.

fatima_01
03-23-2006, 06:39 PM
is every1 being really honest with themselves here?

Lush
03-23-2006, 06:58 PM

Though sorely tempted, I'd turn it into the police. Of course, it's probably drug money anyway, but I don't want anything to do with it either way.

Talk him or her out of it.

We have a saying, "the hidden will always be uncovered." Enough said.

I don't live with my parents, so it wouldn't be an issue either way. Nevertheless, my mother repeatedly tells me that I have to be Christian. *Yawn*

Sister_6038
03-23-2006, 07:18 PM
What would I do if..........

finally the offshore account came in handy?!! lol no i struggle handling my pay check each month....besides alhadmulilah im happy being the poor peasant i am, lool, i would initially hand the money to the police, and leave the rest in Allah's hand...oh yes if after 40 days (i think it is by British law if no-one claims it the money would be mine, mine al mine lol...joking nah theres many who are suffering in the world so straight away it would go to them if the owner wasnt found)

im beginning to think,hmmm which friend would have that potential lol....hmm all of them...joking...well obvious i would talk to the friend and inshaAllah try make them understand the reality and consquences of murder....or if this doesnt get through to them a swift smack with an overgrown miswak at the rear of the legs should do the trick...joke...talking but i initialy would have to bring someone else in as i geninuely dont think i myself would be enough.

depends how much money it was worth...everything has a price...lolol...no its not worth it...seriously one more lambo wouldnt make a diff lol...no seriously i just couldnt partially because im missing the lying gene...so it would be impossible and alhamdulilah im glad i cant lie well because im so blatantly transparent...and its good :D

for my deen i would go to the ends of the planet, the universe with bare feet...for my Lord i would suffer the greatest physical torture any could try put me through...basically thats my way of saying if my parents turned to another religion i wouldnt follow them just for the comfort of my tiny box room and minimal daily food intake...lol...but inshaAllah i pray that my momma never does that...personally she spends most of her time praying to Allah..bless her soul....besides im used to kipping out in the back garden lool...but seriously theres no question about who i would choose

------
03-23-2006, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fatima_01
is every1 being really honest with themselves here?
I am :rollseyes

The Ruler
03-23-2006, 07:25 PM

1. giv it to sum1....insha'allah....i hope i wudnt b tempted
2. go n beat da frend up
3. to tell u da truth i wud rather keep it a secret....but mayb i wud tell sum1...cuz sumtimes da fear of Allah jus grips me lyk...i dunno
4. if dey kick me out, ill go n leave m alone...mayb sumtime, i wud cum bak n tell em bout islam n stuff...but wen dat happend first...i surely wud go out n get sum fresh air :rollseyes

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!