/* */

PDA

View Full Version : AlHaaj Muhammad Owais Raza Qadri

FatimaAsSideqah
03-22-2006, 03:42 PM
As-salaam alaykum

He is the crownless king of Sana Khawans around the world and undoubtedly the most heartily loved, popular and legend of Sana Khawans, known for his melodious voice and unique style of expressing his great love and respect with the Holy Prophet, Hazrat Muhammad < SAL ALLAH U ALAIH E WASSALAM >

There are millions of Owais Raza Qadri's fans worldwide who deeply admire and inspired with him. They longed to know about the personal details which are still undiscovered and how he spent his daily life, so some information was collected about his daily routine. This is the first edition of his biography. Further information will continue to be added day by day, Insha-Allah-o-Rabb-ul Aalameen.

Muhammad Owais Raza Qadri was born on 8th July 1970 in Pakistan. He is Intermediate in academic qualifications. He has performed several Hajj and Umras, the first Umra being in 1992 while the first Hajj in 1996. Apart from Holy Places, Pakistan is Owais Qadri's favourite country. Among clothes, he likes Shalwar Qameez the best. Owais Qadri's closest friend is Mohammad Shoaib Qadri. According to him, the memorable moment of his life has not arrived. His favourite personality is Alahazrat, Mujaddid-e-Din-o-Millat Imam Shah Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi. His favourite dish is Bar B.Q. and favourite colors are black and white.

He rests after 8 o'clock in the morning. Each night two or three Mehfil-e-Naats were used to be attended but now onwards, there will be just one each night. He is currently working on an new album.

There are numerous wishes which have not yet been fulfilled but are confidential. Bulbul-e-Madinah plans to open a Naat Academy very soon, Insha-Allah-o-Rabb-ul Aalameen.

Owais Raza Qadri was married in 1994 and has four children: two daughters and two sons named Mohammad Anees Raza and Mohammad Afeef Raza.

He started reciting naats at the age of 8 only. He was inspired by AlHaaj Yousuf Ashrafi (late) who was his ideal Naat Khawan also. He did not take special naat classes but acquired the companionship of good, pious "Ushaqaan-e-Rasool". All naats are his favorites. Reciting the Kalaam of Imam-e-Ahle-sunnat, Alahazrat Shah Ahmed Raza Khan Sahib Barelvi is liked by Owais Raza Qadri. His first album was released in 1983 and after that numerous albums have been released.

He has traveled to many countries of the world spreading the message of Islam and love for the Holy Prophet < SAL ALLAH U ALAIH E WASSALAM > including England, Dubai, Iraq, Iran, India, Hijaz-e-Muqaddas South Africa, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Malawi, Kenya, Syria etc.

There are no formalities for the bookings of Mehfil-e-Naat, however, privilege is given to areas where something could be done to promote Islam.

Regarding his future plans, Owais Qadri states that he will continue reciting naats and work for getting people back to the path of Sala'at-o-Sunnat. Muhammad Owais Raza Qadri advises new naat khawans that Naat Khawani is Ibaadat and before reciting any naat essential knowledge should be collected about it and special care should be taken to ensure that it is not objectionable by Islamic Shariah. It is best to check all naats with a learned scholar. Furthermore, they should restrain from such acts which can be criticized by others. They should be true and practical Muslims, i.e. not that talking about love for the Holy Prophet < SAL ALLAH U ALAIH E WASSALAM > and murdering the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet < SAL ALLAH U ALAIH E WASSALAM > by shaving off the beard and not showing regularity in daily prayers.

Addressing the young generation, Muhammad Owais Raza Qadri remarks that undoubtedly success lies within the fact that we must walk on the path guided to us by Allah Rabb-ul Aalameen and the Holy Prophet < SAL ALLAH U ALAI H WASSALAM >, leave the way of strangers and always believe in death. Acquire adequate knowledge of Islam and recite at least one Ruku of the Holy Quran (Kanzul Eemaan) with translation.

May Allah Almighty sents blessing be upon him!

Wa-salaam alaykum :sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mujahidah4Allah
08-05-2006, 01:09 PM
:sl:

kool info sis :D i really like his naats [inshallah one day i'll understand it too lol]

ma'salamah

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 01:12 PM
I really likes his naats without music ones they are hard to find :)

Mujahidah4Allah
08-05-2006, 01:14 PM
they just have Allah Allah in the back ground, i found majority of his naats and videos here http://www.muhammadiya.com :)

ma'salamah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sohrab
08-05-2006, 01:18 PM
I've had the privilege of meeting him on an Emirates flight to Manchester. Some of his naats are really nice, and of course, he has an amazing beard too.

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hyper~gal
they just have Allah Allah in the back ground, i found majority of his naats and videos here http://www.muhammadiya.com :)

ma'salamah
yeah insome naats
have u seen the videos

i have seen people doing Bhangra on his naats :heated:

and have u head his brother sand son ( i guess) :)

Mujahidah4Allah
08-05-2006, 01:21 PM

oh kool yeah i herd he came to Manchester i was like i could have so easily gone, i think it was packed out, free entries, astagfirullah cant believe people do bhangra OMG :O

my nefues 1 and half and he's crazy over him, if we were on one side of the street and M Owais qadri saab on the other, he's run to him, not us lol

ma'salamah

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 01:23 PM
i have seen him ( met so many times) at my uncle (maamoo) place In milads , yeah he has an amazing personality

Mujahidah4Allah
08-05-2006, 01:37 PM

you lot are so lucky oh well i've seen him on the videos suppose that counts lol, i really like his naat it goes 'kehti hai polon ki rida Allahu Allah'...

ma'salamah

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Lucky lol :)

anwyaz i like his tajdar-e-haram
which is like an indian movie song he copied the tone :)

chacha_jalebi
08-05-2006, 04:14 PM
hes a wannabe naat khawan, hes too much in to the sect thin & he has even sung songs cussin different sects, how dumb is that?

also he copies bollywood choonz & sings naats in dat style now come on mate lets be original & doin that is so disrespectful, also he alwyz uses "Allah Allah" in the backround of his naats and its in a computery voice, which is again disrespectful, because it carries on sayin "Allah Allah" and he sings ova d voice & he calls it zikar, woteva mate learn wot zikar means, dats typical pakiness 4 ya :p

hope no1 minded my thoughts :p :D:D:D:D:D

Mujahidah4Allah
08-05-2006, 06:18 PM
okay bro thats your thoughts but please refrain from thinking bad about another muslim :)

ma'salamah

chacha_jalebi
08-06-2006, 12:08 PM
okay bro thats your thoughts but please refrain from thinking bad about another muslim :)

ma'salamah
i didnt think bad jus said what i thought of him :D:D:D

Mujahidah4Allah
08-06-2006, 12:08 PM

ok bruzzer :)

ma'salamah

Hijaabi22
08-06-2006, 12:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
hes a wannabe naat khawan, hes too much in to the sect thin & he has even sung songs cussin different sects, how dumb is that?

also he copies bollywood choonz & sings naats in dat style now come on mate lets be original & doin that is so disrespectful, also he alwyz uses "Allah Allah" in the backround of his naats and its in a computery voice, which is again disrespectful, because it carries on sayin "Allah Allah" and he sings ova d voice & he calls it zikar, woteva mate learn wot zikar means, dats typical pakiness 4 ya :p

whoaaaaa bro coooooooooool it! I THINK THIS GUY IS AWESOME, His naats are :ace: !!! My dad likes him so he must be cool lol :shades:!

Hijaabi22
08-06-2006, 12:11 PM
woteva mate learn wot zikar means

wateva m8 learn how to spell the word 'DHIKR' 1st..lolzzzzzzzz messssssin but bruv this guy coooooool man :shades:

chacha_jalebi
08-06-2006, 12:13 PM
blind followin :p

- Qatada -
08-06-2006, 12:15 PM
:salamext:

lol iss na zikar or zikr.. its dhikr :p and it means remembrance i think.. Allaahu ta'aala a'lam. (Allaah Almighty knows best.)

:wasalamex

Hijaabi22
08-06-2006, 12:15 PM
blind followin :p
:rant: WATTTTTTTTTTTTT?!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHUP KAR! lol shut it, i think the guy is cool he came to bradford :shades: and the whole masjid was fullllllllllllllllllllllll 2 da MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX so much so taht people had to stand outsie...I didnt go....dad went tho :shades: and apparently he was well cool :shades: INIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Hijaabi22
08-06-2006, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:salamext:

lol iss na zikar or zikr.. its dhikr :p and it means remembrance i think.. Allaahu ta'aala a'lam. (Allaah Almighty knows best.)

:wasalamex
I know that tell HIM dat lol

chacha_jalebi
08-06-2006, 12:18 PM
well in arabic its dhikr but in the panjabi language dh turns 2 z, so its zikar in panjabi :p

hidaayah
08-06-2006, 12:19 PM
owais Qadri..agree with brother najiullah. His naats are sung to the tunes of songs and the videos...people ae actually waving aound there hands like they do in concerts ! Astaghfirullah!

No offence intended :)

chacha_jalebi
08-06-2006, 12:21 PM
and i gav my opinion, he acts all goody then why he singin songs cussin over people? dats not berry nice :p is it now :p

chacha_jalebi
08-06-2006, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hidaayah
owais Qadri..agree with brother najiullah. His naats are sung to the tunes of songs and the videos...people ae actually waving aound there hands like they do in concerts ! Astaghfirullah!

No offence intended :)
afta my post, this is probly the 2nd best in this thread :p lol reps for you sister :D:D:D:D, see blind followin people aint got a clue & many of his naats are about peers & stuff, and some of the lyrics can lead 2 shirk u no!!!

Mujahidah4Allah
08-06-2006, 12:23 PM
ok for those who dont know dhikr then shush, its doesnt matter how to spell the english... but anyways power of dhikr is awesome :)

ma'salamah

chacha_jalebi
08-06-2006, 12:24 PM
ok for those who dont know dhikr then shush, its doesnt matter how to spell the english... but anyways power of dhikr is awesome :)

ma'salamah
yesh and zikar/dhikr/ zikr :p isnt sayin "ALLAH ALLAH" in a computery voice in d back of a naat :p :D:D:D:D

Mujahidah4Allah
08-06-2006, 12:28 PM
ok maybe not theres many others, but that is one of the types of dhikr, maybe i shouldnt have revived this thread [lol]

ma'salamah

hidaayah
08-06-2006, 12:35 PM
yess..agree with the brother..

chacha_jalebi
08-06-2006, 12:35 PM
lol @ revive :p

dhikr is remembrin Allah (swt) not sayin Allah Allah in a computery voice :p i dont agree with that & its nt like hes remembrin Allah (swt) cos he sings over the "Allah Allah" so erm yeh :p

Hijaabi22
08-06-2006, 01:49 PM
:rollseyes chacha jalebi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.