/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muhammad: A to Z

Khattab
03-22-2006, 04:39 PM
This is a recently written article by the former Christian preacher Yusuf Estes, I think it will be of benefit to non-muslims who are unfamiliar with Muhammad (SAW) and his ways, it is easy to read and gives a straight forward insight into this great man.

It will also be worthwhile for muslims to read in order gain a better understanding of the final messenger (SAW).

Instead of copying the whole article into the thread I have posted the direct link for all to check out, inshallah most will find it of some benefit.

"Muhammad: A to Z" & more . . .

While others are clamoring over what to do when someone draws a cartoon or a picture of one of the prophets of Almighty God, (peace be upon them all), we decided it was time to show the "Real Picture of Mohammed" - everything we could find from A to Z. The results were far too many to list all of them. So, we took the first 26 and put them in alphabetical order, but as you read through the commentaries of others, you will be able to realize many hundreds of additional qualities of this man, Muhammad, peace be upon him.

Link To Article:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ridaa_islam
03-22-2006, 05:34 PM
assalamu alaikum,
jazakallah for d link bro...it is a highly comprehensive, well-presented piece...n i agree wth u...its as good for muslims as it wud be for non-muslims...
jazakallah..:thumbs_up :awesome:
we love Rasoolullah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.