/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Studying and Living in the UK

Bittersteel
03-22-2006, 05:28 PM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...991092,00.html

so do you have gang fights and communal violence in UK?Are Muslims marrying Non-Muslims?I got more questions coming,like how the hell do you pay 7400 pounds in 1 year for uni?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
03-22-2006, 05:34 PM
:sl:

nick griffin :rolleyes:

there are gang fights muslims are marrying non muslims. people are leaving islam for other religions.
all stuff like that but theres also muslims becoming more preactising etc alhumdulillah.so both sides

how do u pay- get parents to pay, take out loan get yourself in debt.work as you study ..i dunno

afriend2
03-22-2006, 05:38 PM
salaam,

unfortunately its true ^^^ but like my sisso said alhamdulillah there are some pious people here :)

however ive only seen a few fights in my school life....its not like a daily thing however even a few is too much.

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
:sl:

nick griffin :rolleyes:

there are gang fights muslims are marrying non muslims. people are leaving islam for other religions.
all stuff like that but theres also muslims becoming more preactising etc alhumdulillah.so both sides

how do u pay- get parents to pay, take out loan get yourself in debt.work as you study ..i dunno
this is the reason i dont wanna go uni, lol the money issue, i neva wanna b in debt! that jus aint a nice feelin. But Alhamdullilah Allah has given me a job where they pay for my degree, so im studying and earning full time salary

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
THE leader of the British National Party claimed in a speech that Asian men were seducing and raping white girls as part of a Muslim plot to conquer the country, a court was told yesterday.
Further proof that Griffin is a silly cock-eyed crackpot.

He said that the Crown did not claim that people should not be allowed to debate the “very sensitive issues” of race or immigration. “It is not the purpose of this prosecution to stifle legitimate political debate,” he said. But the law did not allow the use of threatening, abusive or intimidating words with the intention of stirring up racial hatred, or whereby racial hatred was likely to be stirred up.
Surely in the case, racial hatred was likely to be stirred up, as in Britain the majority of Muslims are Asian? So surely the jury should have found him guilty?

In another speech, Mr Collett called asylum-seekers cockroaches. “They multiply rapidly and they take everything. A high proportion of them are actually terrorists,” he said.
Whaddya know, so do chavs!

afriend2
03-22-2006, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

Whaddya know, so do chavs!
salaam,

you really dont like chavs do you! :grumbling lol where i live there are so many...and they constantly stare at me!:rant: i think i scare them slightly! ;D

wassalam

Lush
03-22-2006, 06:07 PM
Please, everyone, do not get offended by the BNP. It's what they want! They want to provoke you. There is a very clear, coherent intellectual movement against the likes of the BNP out there, and I hope more Muslims participate.

Maimunah
03-22-2006, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
salaam,

you really dont like chavs do you! :grumbling lol where i live there are so many...and they constantly stare at me!:rant: i think i scare them slightly! ;D

wassalam
lol;D have sabr sis n on qiyamah u'll have the last laugh inshaallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.