/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my remarks about the site MWU

Andaraawus
03-22-2006, 05:47 PM
A week ago or so i posted from forum to forum warning everybody about a gay site called Muslim wake up
I feel that it is only right for me to apologize for this action.

a) To Muslim Wake up Members regardelss whether they are gay or not
b) To the Admins and members of multiple forums for having to see such things being posted

Even though i do not support gay and lebian activity in any shape form and fashion, i admit my behaviour last week was not in accordance with Islamic principles and i openly apologize to anybody i may have offended or even slandered.

Maybe not every Member of Muslim Wake Up is gay or lesbian, and even if so i should not have publcised it from forum to forum.
So with shame i want to make this apology in hope that people hurt by my actions and remarks here and there will forgive me.

I have to make very clear that by apologizing it does not mean i support some of the statements that have been made by a MWU member who writes for the front page, without mentioning his name he reffered to the Kabah and the Black Stone as sexual organs and i will always remain disgusted at that remark and i have seen that members of MWU have condemed him for that but still havent took the article of the front page.

But my main issue of concern is where i have erred relating to the rights of people, my actions were hotheaded and insincere which has destroyed the possiblity of any sincere dialouge with MWU members and to no fault but my own.

I posted about MWU being a fitnah and i in turn caused alot of fitnah to other people and to myself.
when im wrong im wrong and i am not to stubborn to admit when im wrong , so i really do hope that the people i have hurt forgive me because i dont want to stand in front of Allah being guilty of violating the rights of mankind.

Wasalams

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Andaraawus
03-22-2006, 05:56 PM
A week ago or so i posted from forum to forum warning everybody about a gay site called Muslim wake up
I feel that it is only right for me to apologize for this action.

a) To Muslim Wake up Members regardelss whether they are gay or not
b) To the Admins and members of multiple forums for having to see such things being posted

Even though i do not support gay and lebian activity in any shape form and fashion, i admit my behaviour last week was not in accordance with Islamic principles and i openly apologize to anybody i may have offended or even slandered.

Maybe not every Member of Muslim Wake Up is gay or lesbian, and even if so i should not have publcised it from forum to forum.
So with shame i want to make this apology in hope that people hurt by my actions and remarks here and there will forgive me.

I have to make very clear that by apologizing it does not mean i support some of the statements that have been made by a MWU member who writes for the front page, without mentioning his name he reffered to the Kabah and the Black Stone as sexual organs and i will always remain disgusted at that remark and i have seen that members of MWU have condemed him for that but still havent took the article of the front page.

But my main issue of concern is where i have erred relating to the rights of people, my actions were hotheaded and insincere which has destroyed the possiblity of any sincere dialouge with MWU members and to no fault but my own.

I posted about MWU being a fitnah and i in turn caused alot of fitnah to other people and to myself.
when im wrong im wrong and i am not to stubborn to admit when im wrong , so i really do hope that the people i have hurt forgive me because i dont want to stand in front of Allah being guilty of violating the rights of mankind.

Wasalams

Lush
03-22-2006, 06:01 PM
Wow, A, that's really sweet of you!

P.S. Knight, the man you are talking about, is a big, angry dude, and he doesn't much care what anyone says. MWU is an open forum in many ways, and nobody agrees with anyone half the time.

renak
03-22-2006, 06:53 PM
It takes a strong man to apologize. Your apology is admirable.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
03-22-2006, 06:56 PM
hmmm....i dont get wat dats bout....:? :? :-\

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.