/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Warning on UK Muslim Schools Abuse:

root
03-22-2006, 06:43 PM
Muslims could face a child abuse scandal on a par with the Catholic Church, a report has warned.
In a damning report by "The Muslim Parliament of Great Britain" it has been revealed that UK based Madrases & other UK Muslim youth organization groups have no policies in place that meets the children act 1989.

The report discovered that most Madrasa Teachers are unaware of any legal obligation; further the report found that Islam youth organisations were in active denial and child protection was a taboo subject with objections from Madrasa Teachers being:

"Why raise a non-issue"
"This will further marginalise the community"
"This will be opening a can of worms"
Yet, discussions with some ex teachers indicated that Physical Abuse is widespread, in Madrases 40% Hit or scold thier pupils, sex abuse cases run at 15 - 20 cases per year which insiders considered the figure an understatement.

The report states that It would have been surprising if thier were no reports of child abuse as Muslim societies are like any other human society. They will unfortunately have to face such horific issues like many other faith communities in our society.

A Copy of the report can be obtained here:
http://www.muslimparliament.org.uk/D...tionReport.pdf

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
03-22-2006, 06:54 PM
:heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated:

astaghfirullah!!! i cant bliv it altho its 4rm an authentic site...or wereva :heated: :heated: :heated:

:w:

afriend
03-22-2006, 06:57 PM
lol

That's Bull*censored*

I go to a moderate Islamic school (GCSE etc.) And the only time I eva saw a child gettin hit was wen he smacked the teacher on his chest.... (that deserves instant 5000000 lashes to the face and the removal of the hand that touched the teacher)

Don't even go there aboput sexual harassment....

And of som1 gets hit, it's for their own good, 2 make sure that an incident doesn't happen again!

The Ruler
03-22-2006, 07:00 PM
yes....bu hittin is not wat happens in state skools....so dey fink is dat any kind of hittin in skool is child abuse...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
03-22-2006, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
yes....bu hittin is not wat happens in state skools....so dey fink is dat any kind of hittin in skool is child abuse...

LOL ;D :giggling:

Yet i still laugh in utter...............LOL

Well, i mean what do the government know about what it's like to be teaching?

Most of those who agreed on this law have never experienced the hard times and trials of teaching...

That law was put in place cos som teachers wer abusing the system.

100...NO even 50 years ago, children in "governtment" schools were Beaten, much harder that I see at EXTREMIST After school madrasssahs...

That's why ppl in those days didn't go and urinate on ppl's cars and take drugs and to anti social stuff.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.