/* */

PDA

View Full Version : e45

Z
03-23-2006, 05:27 PM
Salaam.

Does anyone use this stuff? I've recently had to start using it again, and it stinks! It does wonders though, heals things nicely.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
03-23-2006, 06:13 PM
Yeah.

it's good cos it moisturises dry skin very well... As well as rashes and those dermal problems and ailments.

amirah_87
04-06-2006, 05:57 PM
ass salaamu alaykum bruv's

i used it once ,i used to eat too much eggs i was going egg crazy(don't ask why) for breakfast dinner & lunch.........so one night i woke up i had a fever and these spots on my body ..the more i'll icth the bigger the spots would get , so i got up and got the E45 and applied some on me (anit too much!!)
after a few seconds my temprature went higher i my spots/rashes got even bigger , i was up the whole night till fajr i thought i was gonna die , i read some adkhaar i went to sleep FINALLY..........

thats the last time i ever went near that stuff i should've sued them innit....lol
and the last time i ate eggs........lol

it might've worked for u guys and other ppl but i got a complete opposite reaction to the darn thing.

SO DON'T GO NEAR THAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!

wassalaam

Sister_6038
04-06-2006, 06:07 PM
i know my sisters used it alot for my baby nephews and niece and it does actually help....gosh i remember when we had gigantic tubs of it in our house...it does smell but is very useful in doing as it says on the tub :D erm sis amirah different people react to things in different ways guess eggs and e45 are just not for you sis :D im like that to water when it has lots of impurities in it.....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
04-06-2006, 06:14 PM
my sister keeps tellin me 2 use it for my acne :uhwhat

ye i think i'll stik to water and normal stuff ;D

Sister_6038
04-06-2006, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
normal stuff ?
please give examples of normal stuff

amirah_87
04-06-2006, 06:21 PM
ass salaamu alaykum........

i hope no ones get put off by it though , after wot i've said......lol
a cousin of mine had real bad eczma her skin used to bleed and stuff she used it for a couple of months and her eczma went......

so it could work for some and it could be lethal to others:):):):)

wassalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!