/* */

PDA

View Full Version : shabina begum

fatima_01
03-23-2006, 06:36 PM
salaams guys how u lot doin? u knw i was jst listening to the radio the other day and i geard abt how shabina begum a 17 yr old girl has been fightin a court case so tht the school tht she used to give her and other students the right to were the jilbaab.the case has been goin on for quite a while and she has been to court 3 times regardin this matter and all 3 times she lost wat do u guys think? is she doin the right thing. ive heard a few ppl say shes being to serious abt this whole thing sadly enough some of the ppl hu say this r muslims!!! btw the school sed tht u can wear a dress....and the school headteacher was muslim anyway wat do u ppl think of this :? :?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
03-23-2006, 06:37 PM
She didn't lose all three times. She won in the Court of Appeal. However, the House of Lords overturned this decision.

And we already have a thread about this :)

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...tml#post222320

afriend
03-23-2006, 06:37 PM
Well...good luck to her....

But she has made too much of a fuss about this.....

I think she goes to an all gal school.

She cud hav found a way around her problem.....

oh yeah...there's another thread about this...

Merge plz Mods.

jazakallah.

fatima_01
03-23-2006, 06:38 PM
lol ok my bad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.