/* */

PDA

View Full Version : graphical calculator

Sister_6038
03-23-2006, 07:02 PM
the wonders of a graphical calculator just amaze me....wow subhanAllah maths in general in fact although today i learnt how to intergrate with a graphical calc....and now they tell me...tsk tsk lol...wow is all i can say...am i turning into a math geek? :sister: well i dont know but wow...maths is such...i cant really find the words for it....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mainul_Islam
03-24-2006, 12:35 AM
yes sis... its really cool... i was once able to hack into U.S. govt security!

lol just kidding.

yea i think its really cool tho.. u can do a lot ... i dont kno too much of how to use it.

i like to play with the graphs... i once made a spider web :D lol

Sis786
03-24-2006, 09:42 AM
Maths hmmmm:? :rollseyes

OH THIS IS THE ONE WHERE YOU HAVE A TEACHER WHO IS A FEMALE BUT HAS SOO MUCH HAIR ON HER FACE AND WEARS CHECK SKIRTS AND YOU SIT IN THE BACK AND TRY TO SEE IF YOU ADD YOUR HOUSE NUMBER TO YOUR UNCLES AND AUNTIES WHAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE....

Yeah :) Maths who can live without it...:rollseyes :uhwhat

IbnAbdulHakim
03-24-2006, 09:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam+f
the wonders of a graphical calculator just amaze me....wow subhanAllah maths in general in fact although today i learnt how to intergrate with a graphical calc....and now they tell me...tsk tsk lol...wow is all i can say...am i turning into a math geek? :sister: well i dont know but wow...maths is such...i cant really find the words for it....
lemme help u out,

the word if u enjoy wud b: STUPENDOUS (ye i kno i kno big words ;D)

and if u arent... so good.. at it like... me :( its: BOooooRiNg!!!!!!

lol jus kiddin, maths is alrite but still wish i was better at it!! :offended:

Alhamdullilah for Allahs gifts, blessings and mercy Ameen!

:sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sister_6038
03-24-2006, 10:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam
yes sis... its really cool... i was once able to hack into U.S. govt security!

lol just kidding.

yea i think its really cool tho.. u can do a lot ... i dont kno too much of how to use it.

i like to play with the graphs... i once made a spider web :D lol
someone made a house??!! wow maths really does amaze me;D

Sister_6038
03-24-2006, 10:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr4sE
lemme help u out,

the word if u enjoy wud b: STUPENDOUS (ye i kno i kno big words ;D)

and if u arent... so good.. at it like... me :( its: BOooooRiNg!!!!!!

lol jus kiddin, maths is alrite but still wish i was better at it!! :offended:

Alhamdullilah for Allahs gifts, blessings and mercy Ameen!

:sl:
brother believe me anyone can be good at maths if they practise at it and work on it...im not a mathematical genius but i do enjoy it...and thanks bro but even i would say stupendous is going too far lol?!! :giggling: ;D

Sis786
03-24-2006, 11:01 AM
Maths i use it when im buying my clothes and i need to make sure i have enough for the jacket i just seen in new look and the boots in river island and oh yeah the Dougnut pack from Iceland....So yeah its importnant...But if only i had more fingers??

------
03-24-2006, 11:03 AM
Dont Ever Do A Level Maths Unless U Want To Die!!

Sister_6038
03-24-2006, 11:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pagal Kuri
Dont Ever Do A Level Maths Unless U Want To Die!!
aww sis i do it and its not that bad...just practise...tho i need more help with it lol which i am gettin by force lool

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.