/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 4 Seconds

Batoota
03-24-2006, 10:08 AM
:sl:

* I wrote this a while back and posted it on IF, but i noticed the same increasing trend here lately, so i decided to post it also here...*

-----------------------------------

I know how it is! Your fingers rushing to respond...running..racing over the keyboard.

But just take four seconds of your time................

one sec per "letter"....

and type

:

s

l

:

and you get

!

Take 4 seconds of your time and wish your brothers and sisters peace....

take 4 seconds and get some serious ajr

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) made spreading salaam a part of faith. Al-Bukhaari (12, 28 and 6236), Muslim (39), Ahmad (2/169), Abu Dawood (5494), al-Nisaa’i, (8/107) and Ibn Hibbaan (505) narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar that a man asked the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “What is the best thing in Islam?” He said, “Feeding others and giving the greeting of salaam to those whom you know and those whom you do not know.”

The Prophet (Salla Allahoo alyhee wa salam) also was reported as saying: ( Muslim (54), Ahmad (2/391), and al-Tirmidhi (2513)) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) :

“You will not enter Paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Shall I not tell you about something which, if you do it, you will love one another? Spread salaam amongst yourselves.”

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also explained the reward earned by the one who says salaam, as was reported by al-Nisaa’i in ‘Aml al-yawm wa’l-laylah (368) and al-Bukhaari in al-Adab al-Mufrad (586) and by Ibn Hibban (493). They reported from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that a man passed by the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) whilst he was sitting with some others, and said “Salaam ‘alaykum (peace be upon you).” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “[He will have] ten hasanaat (rewards).” Another man passed by and said “Salaam ‘alaykum wa rahmat-Allaah (peace be upon you and the mercy of Allaah).” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “[He will have] twenty hasanaat.” Another man passed by and said “Salaam ‘alaykum wa rahmat-Allaahi wa barakaatuhu (peace be upon you and the mercy of Allaah and His blessings).” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “[He will have] thirty hasanaat.”

in real life, you may have an accent...feel uncomfortable to say it..you may live where there aren't any Muslims, where nobody says it..so take the chance now and say it here....

Always remember...IF you have ONE minute to spare to crack a JOKE, then you certainly have 4 seconds to type :sl:

So.....take 4 seconds of your time.............and let your post spread peace. Let your post give you ajr...Let your post count!

:w: :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
03-24-2006, 10:10 AM

JazakAllah sis :wub:

and it takes 4 seconds for slow typer which many here im sure arent so no 4 second excuse :thumbs_up

IbnAbdulHakim
03-24-2006, 10:10 AM
:sl: JazakAllah khair ukhti

Duhaa
03-24-2006, 10:11 AM
Cool. Jazakillah for reminding us.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
03-24-2006, 10:12 AM
salam
jazakallah for sharing sis
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
03-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Salam
Jazakillah khayr for sharing the article sis
Wassalam

1m@@n
03-24-2006, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Batoota

Take 4 seconds of your time and wish your brothers and sisters peace....

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) made spreading salaam a part of faith.

hmm...jazakum Allah khyrun for the important reminder sis...

**hugzz**

:w:

bint-ul-islam
03-24-2006, 02:48 PM
jazakillah sis :)

- Qatada -
03-24-2006, 05:50 PM
:salamext:

Salaam ‘alaykum (peace be upon you).” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “[He will have] ten hasanaat (rewards).” Another man passed by and said “Salaam ‘alaykum wa rahmat-Allaah (peace be upon you and the mercy of Allaah).” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “[He will have] twenty hasanaat.” Another man passed by and said “Salaam ‘alaykum wa rahmat-Allaahi wa barakaatuhu (peace be upon you and the mercy of Allaah and His blessings).” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “[He will have] thirty hasanaat.

just type : salamext : [together]

:wasalamex

itsme01
03-24-2006, 05:52 PM

thanks for sharing sis.

:ws:

1m@@n
03-24-2006, 05:52 PM

woww...subhanaAllah...

thnx akhi

walaikum asalaam wr wb

The Ruler
03-24-2006, 07:36 PM
:sl: :sister:

tnx 4 sharin :thumbs_up

muslimah4life
03-24-2006, 07:38 PM
Jazakhallah sister thanks for reminfing me

Batoota
03-25-2006, 01:39 AM

Jazak Allah everybody for reading it and Jazak Allah fi_Sabillah for that code!

:sister: :wasalamex

hidaayah
03-25-2006, 04:35 PM
good one mashallah..!! Jazakallah khairun..

songinwind
03-25-2006, 04:38 PM
very nice sister, thank you for posting this:)

afriend
03-25-2006, 04:44 PM

Jazakallah very true indeed!!!

BlissfullyJaded
03-26-2006, 04:31 AM

Funny how people can read this, and thank the thread starter for a beneficial post, yet deprive her and all of us of the salaam... And I don't mean hehe funny. :) (Sorry, I'm not picking on anybody here, but what I am saying is, instead of saying jazakallah khair, also act upon the advice you've just received. :))

Jazakallah khair sis Batoota and brother Fi_Sabilillah. :thankyou: :thumbs_up

Sanobar
03-26-2006, 10:12 AM
jazakAllah for sharing...sis!

lyesh
03-26-2006, 10:31 AM
jazakAllah......
this is gr8

------
06-13-2008, 12:32 PM

BUMP

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.