/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am sooo very sad!!!

Tasneem
03-24-2006, 06:13 PM
:sl:

well....i dont know what to do or say i feel sad...
i feel rejected,my friends(yes,there muslim)hate me!!!:heated: :uhwhat :offended:
i dont understand why though...i recently found out a friend hates me
and talks about me.The imam at my masjid came on the sisters side to hear us recite Qur'an and after we were done i turned to my friends and one of them was rolling their eyes at me...looking me up and down:heated:
i dont get it...i am always nice and friendly with my friends and muslims in general.why do they hate me?i caught one talking about me she said,''you know its definetly not jeoulesy because im not jealous of em Uh!No''!
sisters are starting to treat me different i dont get it...why?a sister told me its because i act like im all that!:X :? How?all i do is wear my niqaab and im happy,im content with islam...my mom said its because i wear burka
but if they wanted to wear it why dont they?!Im not stopping them!i invite them to try it on!i feel soooo very sad...i never got along with non-muslims
they said i was always different....and i finally got some muslim friends and now they hate me...just great,awesome,thubms up to that!
Tab said its because our face,the way we look that they hate us because of beauty....i dont understand ....i am a mess!:rollseyes maybe i should just stop worrying....MashAllah...i always will love them though no matter how they treat me and Allah(S.W.T)knows best

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
03-24-2006, 06:18 PM
Wa Alaikumussalaam sis

Make du'a and insha Allah khayr sis! Just talk to these sister's and find out the problem is, following the islamic etiquettes. Don't beat yourself about it sis :)

Syed Hussain
03-24-2006, 06:20 PM
ASW
all you got to do is treat them even better. like the way you have been but even more. show your love for them and then maybe they will realise what theyve been doing was wrong. dont worry but have faith in Allah. remember it may be a a test from Allah to see how you deal with it. dnt worry im in the same boat as you as well. so make dua for me and inshallah they shall all realise. Allahumma Thabbit.
ASW

The Ruler
03-24-2006, 06:27 PM
:sl: :sister:

try talkin to em....tell em wats rong n y dey act lyk dat wid u....if dey still reject u, jus 4get em....tell em to bug off :) i no its gonna hard....but still u gotta get on wid lyf :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
1m@@n
03-24-2006, 06:37 PM
:salamext:

hey sis... dont be sad...

theyre the ones that are in the wrong...you should be proud of urself cos of the way you are....cos i sure am proud of you....

sis im sure we have all experienced times in our life when we have heard pple talking about us behind our back or news came to us that sum1 has said this and that behind our back....no it isnt nice...and yes it is so cruel....

how would they like to be talked about like that....we should treat others how we ourselves wish to be treated...one of the sisters recently posted a question regarding how a person talking about another would react if that person being talked about was in the same room as them....no doubt nothing against them would be said.....

sis keep strong and have faith in Allah (swt) have u considered questioning their actions?

just like sum1 above has already mentioned...just think of this as another test from Allah (swt)....as Allah (swt) tests those he luvs...in return to their childishness you continue to be respectful and patient...

inshaAllah they will soon learn that they r in the wrong....

just plz dont get down about it....duas r always gna be with u inshaAllah...

ws

**hugzz**

aamirsaab
03-24-2006, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tasneem

well....i dont know what to do or say i feel sad...
i feel rejected,my friends(yes,there muslim)hate me!!!:heated: :uhwhat :offended:
i dont understand why though...i recently found out a friend hates me
and talks about me.The imam at my masjid came on the sisters side to hear us recite Qur'an and after we were done i turned to my friends and one of them was rolling their eyes at me...looking me up and down:heated:
i dont get it...i am always nice and friendly with my friends and muslims in general.why do they hate me?i caught one talking about me she said,''you know its definetly not jeoulesy because im not jealous of em Uh!No''!
sisters are starting to treat me different i dont get it...why?a sister told me its because i act like im all that!:X :? How?all i do is wear my niqaab and im happy,im content with islam...my mom said its because i wear burka
but if they wanted to wear it why dont they?!Im not stopping them!i invite them to try it on!i feel soooo very sad...i never got along with non-muslims
they said i was always different....and i finally got some muslim friends and now they hate me...just great,awesome,thubms up to that!
Tab said its because our face,the way we look that they hate us because of beauty....i dont understand inshallah i will post more later
gotta go to jum'ah.
let me guess, your friends are practicing muslims only in ramadhan, or on fridays? They are extremely misguided.

- Qatada -
03-24-2006, 06:43 PM

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad salAllaahua alayhi waSalam said:

"Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight he thanks [Allah], thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shows resignation (and endures it patiently), there is good for him in it." (Reported by Muslim)

that hadith also shows how a person who patiently waits, even when in trouble - there will always be good in that situation, as long as they keep their faith in Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala.

The Prophet’s (sal Allaahu alayhi wasalam's) Trust in Allah: An Example to all People
http://www.islamonline.net/English/I...rticle26.shtml

And not alike are the good and the evil. Repel (evil) with what is best, when lo! he between whom and you was enmity would be as if he were a warm friend. (41:34)

And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint,- none but persons of the greatest good fortune. (41:35)

And if an interference of the Shaitan should cause you mischief, seek refuge in Allah; surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing.(41:36)

If you think their jealous of you, then i think its important you recite the 4 (qul) chapters in the Qur'an. To protect you from the evil eye, insha'Allaah.

AL-IKHLAS (SINCERITY)
AL-FALAQ (THE DAYBREAK, DAWN)
AN-NAS (MANKIND)
AL-KAFIROON (THE DISBELIEVERS, ATHEISTS)

Tasneem
03-24-2006, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab

let me guess, your friends are practicing muslims only in ramadhan, or on fridays? They are extremely misguided.

Oh no...i dont know!They wear niqaab like me and i was never good with having non-muslim friends when i mad muslim friends i was sooo happy!
I mean to hate over face is riduclous!And they are not ugly MashAllah...

Al-Zaara
03-24-2006, 06:54 PM

Awww, I am so sorry that you are in this situation sister. :(
But it is surely another test from Allah (swt).
A difficulty you inshallah will overcome.
Can't say much more than that I pray for you that everything will be fine again and listen to the tips other members gave you.
Or why not talk with the imam without those other sisters...

But sister, could it not be possible, because that you seem to be such a nice and beautiful sister, that a Muslim boy in the masjid whom one of these sisters like, likes YOU instead of her and that makes her and her friends hate you?
;D ;D ;D OK, that is mostly a joke, but girls do crazy things when they don't think clearly or are "in loooove"... :rollseyes

But that is another possibility. :okay:

Inshallah, everything will be fine again.

Tasneem
03-24-2006, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aafreen

Awww, I am so sorry that you are in this situation sister. :(
But it is surely another test from Allah (swt).
A difficulty you inshallah will overcome.
Can't say much more than that I pray for you that everything will be fine again and listen to the tips other members gave you.
Or why not talk with the imam without those other sisters...

But sister, could it not be possible, because that you seem to be such a nice and beautiful sister, that a Muslim boy in the masjid whom one of these sisters like, likes YOU instead of her and that makes her and her friends hate you?
;D ;D ;D OK, that is mostly a joke, but girls do crazy things when they don't think clearly or are "in loooove"... :rollseyes

But that is another possibility. :okay:

Inshallah, everything will be fine again.

I know...mommy told me they may be upset because of brothers likeing me:rollseyes

Tasneem
03-24-2006, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad salAllaahua alayhi waSalam said:

"Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight he thanks [Allah], thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shows resignation (and endures it patiently), there is good for him in it." (Reported by Muslim)

that hadith also shows how a person who patiently waits, even when in trouble - there will always be good in that situation, as long as they keep their faith in Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala.

The Prophet’s (sal Allaahu alayhi wasalam's) Trust in Allah: An Example to all People
http://www.islamonline.net/English/I...rticle26.shtml

And not alike are the good and the evil. Repel (evil) with what is best, when lo! he between whom and you was enmity would be as if he were a warm friend. (41:34)

And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint,- none but persons of the greatest good fortune. (41:35)

And if an interference of the Shaitan should cause you mischief, seek refuge in Allah; surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing.(41:36)

If you think their jealous of you, then i think its important you recite the 4 (qul) chapters in the Qur'an. To protect you from the evil eye, insha'Allaah.

AL-IKHLAS (SINCERITY)
AL-FALAQ (THE DAYBREAK, DAWN)
AN-NAS (MANKIND)
AL-KAFIROON (THE DISBELIEVERS, ATHEISTS)

Shurkran..Al-Hamdudillah i try to say the khuls everyday
Tab or my mom reminds me to do it...i still dont get it why hate me?
i mean i am a mess its not even funny!MashAllah...

Al-Zaara
03-24-2006, 07:08 PM
You see? Who knows, the problem could be a boy... :giggling:
Well, only Allah (swt) knows for sure!
They are very stupid if they begin to hate you just because of some guys... That's pathetic if you ask me. :rollseyes

Tasneem
03-24-2006, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aafreen
You see? Who knows, the problem could be a boy... :giggling:
Well, only Allah (swt) knows for sure!
They are very stupid if they begin to hate you just because of some guys... That's pathetic if you ask me. :rollseyes

Yes i know...they were telling me about brothers liking them and i was happy for em!

Tasneem
03-24-2006, 08:14 PM
You guys are all right!If they are going to hate me for who i am
then so be it!I will not change who i am for them inshallah
im sick of it...people should just stop hating me and my family we do nothing to them...we just try to worship Allah(S.W.T)in peace in they dont like it its their problem.I will treat them no diffrently i will not let them make me go as low as they want me to inshallah.

Shuran everyone!!!!

Blue_Moon
03-24-2006, 08:41 PM
allah gives people what they diserve big sis...[lol]

Tasneem
03-24-2006, 08:45 PM
You saying i deserve that?:offended: :confused: :hmm: :embarrass
Maybe i do....

Blue_Moon
03-24-2006, 08:50 PM
no.......:enough!: way are you doing this:grumbling

musab
03-24-2006, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tasneem
You guys are all right!If they are going to hate me for who i am
then so be it!I will not change who i am for them inshallah
im sick of it...people should just stop hating me and my family we do nothing to them...we just try to worship Allah(S.W.T)in peace in they dont like it its their problem.I will treat them no diffrently i will not let them make me go as low as they want me to inshallah.

Shuran everyone!!!!
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu ,

In such sistuations you could say the duaa of UM Salama/ra :
"Allahuma ajirna fi musibatana wa akhlifnaa khairan minhaa "
May Allah/swt reward me for my misfortune and reward me with a better option.

Alhamdulilaahi , you are a wise girl , and insha allah , Allah/swt will give you your rizq (zawj salih- a pious brother in marriage ) ,
and reward you for your patience ( paradise ).

1-In the meantime you have to KEEP BEING A POSITIVE MEMBER OF YOUR COMMUNITY , and as such it is better to give them an excuse ,(husn dan - benefit of doubt ) and being patient with your sisters/ friends , for erring is human .

2- Many of our closest friends , were once our enemies -those who have hurt us , but Allah/swt rewarded us for being good to them and patient in adversity.(people repent for their mistakes!)
We need to be positive and GIVE THEM AN EXCUSE TODAY , THEY MIGHT REPENT TOMMOROW , AND BECOME OUR BEST FRIENDS.
Note that Allah/swt will give us (His servants ) the chance to repent till the end of our life (Subhanallah!)

3- FORGIVE THEM AND CLOSE THIS CHAPTER , they are your sisters:)

4- CONCENTRATE ON GOOD FEELINGS :) THEY WILL BRING YOU GOOD FEELINGS AS A RESULT .

5- You might confront them , telling them that you are angry with them because of the way they treated you! With a smile , this would open their hearts and bring the process of healing , and sisterhood to prevail .
You could inform them that you have forgiven too .

Wa salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

your elder brother in islam.

Blue_Moon
03-24-2006, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blue_Moon
allah gives people what they diserve big sis...[lol]

k

ps: atm

Blue_Moon
03-24-2006, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by musab
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu ,

In such sistuations you could say the duaa of UM Salama/ra :
"Allahuma ajirna fi musibatana wa akhlifnaa khairan minhaa "
May Allah/swt reward me for my misfortune and reward me with a better option.

Alhamdulilaahi , you are a wise girl , and insha allah , Allah/swt will give you your rizq (zawj salih- a pious brother in marriage ) ,
and reward you for your patience ( paradise ).

1-In the meantime you have to KEEP BEING A POSITIVE MEMBER OF YOUR COMMUNITY , and as such it is better to give them an excuse ,(husn dan - benefit of doubt ) and being patient with your sisters/ friends , for erring is human .

2- Many of our closest friends , were once our enemies -those who have hurt us , but Allah/swt rewarded us for being good to them and patient in adversity.(people repent for their mistakes!)
We need to be positive and GIVE THEM AN EXCUSE TODAY , THEY MIGHT REPENT TOMMOROW , AND BECOME OUR BEST FRIENDS.
Note that Allah/swt will give us (His servants ) the chance to repent till the end of our life (Subhanallah!)

3- FORGIVE THEM AND CLOSE THIS CHAPTER , they are your sisters:)

4- CONCENTRATE ON GOOD FEELINGS :) THEY WILL BRING YOU GOOD FEELINGS AS A RESULT .

5- You might confront them , telling them that you are angry with them because of the way they treated you! With a smile , this would open their hearts and bring the process of healing , and sisterhood to prevail .
You could inform them that you have forgiven too .

Wa salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

your elder brother in islam.

yes ture

IbnAbdulHakim
03-24-2006, 10:01 PM
hmm, alhamdullilah

be nice to those around you, stay strong at heart, follow islamic ruling and fulfil ur duties :)

Nawal89
03-25-2006, 04:06 PM
why are your friends treating you this way? Find out why they dont "like" you anymore. If what they say is true then try to change yourself. If they dont have any valid reason for acting silly then just forget them and move on. ;)

Snowflake
03-25-2006, 08:27 PM
If all the sisters wear nikaab. When do brothers see them to be able to like them? :confused:

------
03-25-2006, 08:29 PM
Maybe the girls take off their niqaab as soon as they get out of their house :rollseyes

Sum sisters are like that :ooh:

Tasneem
03-26-2006, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
If all the sisters wear nikaab. When do brothers see them to be able to like them? :confused:
Its called loving for deen sis.:)

Hate for Allah(S.W.T)

Love for Allah(S.W.T)

FatimaAsSideqah
03-26-2006, 12:57 AM
Hey Tasneem..dear sister of Islam..don't worry that Allah Almighty always watch over you and protect you..i am sure you are more wise and beautiful girl than them..they just jealous of you! But I just wonder can you go to talk to them with full strong in your heart to ask them why they do it to you and what wrong with it?

008 AL-MUHAYMIN The Protector, The Guardian, The Safeguarder

He is Allah—there is no deity but Him. He is the King, the Most Pure, the Perfect Peace, the Trustworthy, the Safeguarder , the Almighty, the Compeller, the Supremely Great. Glory be to Allah above all they associate with Him. ( Surat al-Hashr, 59:23)

Don't forget that Allah is the best of protectors!! Make a duas!

:sister:

zircon
04-03-2006, 03:49 AM
there's always blessings in disguise.. ahh maybe what i'm going to post has nothing much related to do with the topic.. but anyway, its a good lesson so do read :)

A story is told about a King in Africa who had a close friend that he grew up with. The friend had a habit of looking at every situation that ever occurred in his life (positive or negative) by remarking, "This is good, Allah Almighty knows best" One day the King and his friend were out on a hunting expedition. The friend would load and prepare the guns for the King. The friend had apparently done something wrong in preparing one of the guns, for after taking the gun from his friend, the King fired it and his thumb was blown off. Examining the situation the friend remarked as usual, "This is good! Allah Almighty knows best." To which the King replied, "No, this is NOT good!" and ordered his soldiers to put his friend into jail.

About a year later, the King was hunting in an area that he should have known to stay clear of. Cannibals captured the King and took him to their village. They tied his hands, stacked some wood, set up a stake and bound him to t! he stake. As they came near to set fire to the wood, they noticed that the King was missing a thumb. Being superstitious, they never ate anyone who was less than whole. So after untying the King, they chased him out of the village.

When the King reached his Palace, he was reminded of the event that had taken his thumb and felt remorse for his treatment of his friend. He went immediately to the jail to speak with his friend.

"You were right" the King said, "it was good that my thumb was blown off." And he proceeded to tell the friend all that had just happened. "I am very sorry for sending you to jail for so long. It was bad for me to do this." "No," his friend replied, "this is good...Allah Almighty knows best" "What do you mean, 'this is good'! How could it be good that I sent my friend to jail for a year?"

The King's friend replied: "Remember that the Almighty knows best and if I had NOT been in jail, I would have been with you on that hunting trip."

"He knows what is before them And what is behind them: And to Allah go back All questions (for decision)" Qur'an:Surah Al Hajj 22:76

Do Not Judge Things or Events by its Immediate Outcome! Almighty, the Most High, is the All-Knowledgable, the All-Knower... He chooses to show us things... but sometimes... we are not shown the wisdom behind somethings. When we are confronted by circumstances that are not very pleasing.... we are quick to say: "This is not good..." but... is it really? We might not know the purpose behind it. It might turn to be a good thing.... thus.. .when we are faced with any situation... do not be too quick to judge... always remember.... this life is a test... the good and the bad.... and there is nothing that happens for no reason... our brains are just not gifted enough to understand these reasons yet. Sometimes ... things happen to us for a reason.

04-03-2006, 01:00 PM
Try 2 be strong and keep praying 2 allah 2 help u. Inshaallah allah will make happen what is for the best.:)

Skillganon
04-03-2006, 11:14 PM
Is am so very sad!

Because of this video's please visit this thread below for a link.
http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...-atrocity.html (Fallujah:The Flame of Atrocity)

Tasneem
04-19-2006, 02:49 PM
I asked my friends about it...they looked at me and one of my friends pulled me and said''You think we back-bite you?!''
And then she said she would never and hugged me....i guess it was just a misunderstanding...

Duhaa
04-19-2006, 02:56 PM
Great news, I'm glad everything seems fine now, Alhamdulillah. :)

Tasneem
04-20-2006, 08:32 PM
Great...yesterday AFTER i left the library guess who i ran into?MY FRIEND!!!AND guess what else?i literally seen them turn the corner and....lift up their veil!!!! [content removed]

I was disgusted,sad,upset and humiliated!
my mom got out the car and my friend said,''omg!''and my mom said...i know right...'' i am sooo mad at her!

muslimah_here
04-27-2006, 02:50 PM
ASOA!!!
sis remember than we should try our best to please ALLAH as human being will never be satisfied with us if you were to give ur life for sumone they will still be ungrateful. MASHLLAh ur practising muslimah, if they r true friends than would not mistreat you, or perhaps u can confront them about u fell perhaps they dont realise how much their attitude is hurting u , n if they are carry in being horrible to you than they r not true friends. its better to be alone than to have two faced friends. INSHALLAh ul have better freinds who appreciate you and respect you. just remember if they are backbiting behind ur back than they good deeds would wash onto u n ur bad deeds will wash onto them, so if sum1 gossips about me I dont get upset anymore as I know that way my sins are being tranfered to those wo talk behind my back.
ALLAHAFIZ.

raiica
05-15-2006, 01:40 AM
you dont need friends who treat you badly. you can choose to walk away whenever you want.

~Stranger~
09-19-2006, 09:16 PM
wow that was probably painful for u to find out ppl hate u for no reason...

i think its just jealousy or their mentality to hate everyone ehos better than them or something but sometimes it could be for no obvious reason, like i found out a girl in my class (back in the hhigh school days) actually hated me but i didnt know why and i was like "what did i do?" :cry: :? :uuh:
so my advice to u is just ignore them.... u have everything mashaAllah
all i do is wear my niqaab and im happy,im content with islam...

zash2
09-20-2006, 10:22 PM
Assalamoualaikum
wel sister from wa u have sed u sound lyk such a wonderful person Mashallah, n i hope Inshallah it al workz out for u. n that they are wrong 2 b lyk dat wid u. but dnt lose faith.. b hapy u r stil well n healthy.. if dye dnt lyk u u cnt force dem not 2... u luk elsewer.. i knw dat may sound weird but u seem lyk such a person 2 give so much hapines 2 sum1..Inshallah i hope it workz wel for u
and i have 2 say
Mashallah everyone that has replied has givin such great advicce.. if u folow it sister.. ul b as hapy as u want 2 b Inshallah
Take care

Snowflake
09-21-2006, 01:00 PM
The last post from sister Tasneem was on the 20th April 2006. As far as I'm aware she left LI a few months ago. May Allah keep her happy wherever she is..Ameen.

Al-Zaara
09-21-2006, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
The last post from sister Tasneem was on the 20th April 2006. As far as I'm aware she left LI a few months ago. May Allah keep her happy wherever she is..Ameen.
Aameen. Inshallah she's happy. :)

nishom
09-21-2006, 03:00 PM
THE BENEFITS OF HIJAB (COVERING) FOR WOMEN

For Muslim women, COVERING THE HEAD IS NOT THE SIGN OF DEGRADATION or oppression. It is a commandment from Allah, who is not male or female, and thus, would not discriminate against women, a segment of His creation.

Rather, HEAD-COVERING IS A SIGN OF PURITY AND DIGNITY. It highlights the Muslim woman as a pure, chaste woman and sets her apart from the immoral behavior associated with women who dress immodestly.

The HIJAB IS A SORT OF "SCREEN" BETWEEN THE CHASTE MUSLIM WOMAN AND THE EVIL THAT EXISTS IN THE WORLD. When a woman wears a hijab she is less likely to be harassed by men with lusty motives; SHE IS LESS LIKELY TO BE EXPLOITED FOR HER BEAUTY AND FEMINITY.

The Hijab allows a woman to move about outside the confines of her home WITH HER ATTENTION ON THE TASKS SHE HAS SET OUT TO DO. The Muslim woman does not try to impress anyone but Allah when outside of her home. She is not concerned if men find her attractive, or if people are impressed because she has the latest fashions, or the newest hairstyle. She leaves her home as a SELF-CONFIDENT PART OF HUMAN RACE, not as a fashion-plate seeking stares and adoration in order to gain self-esteem.

The hijab cuts down on competition among women. How many people in the West sacrifice financial savings and health in order to have plastic surgery - in a desperate attempt to meet up to an unrealistic standard of beauty. IN ISLAM, WOMEN ARE APPRECIATED FOR THEIR KNOWLEDGE, PIETY AND CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY. When women wear hijab one finds that the most beautiful women are not necessarily the most popular. Rather, a woman is assessed for her mind, and not just superficial physical traits.

MY ADVISE IS, TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS. THE REASON WHY THEY ARE TREATING YOU DIFFERENTLY IS BECAUSE THWY HAVE SEEN A CHANGE IN YOU.MAYBE THEY DONT LIKE THIS CHANGE OR MAYBE THEY ARE JEALOUS-I DONT KNOW-TALK TO THEM AND RESOLVE THE SITUATION.

MY PERSONAL VIEW IS THAT YOU ARE BENEFITTING SO MUCH FROM THE HIJAB IN THE WAYS THAT I HAVE LISTED, THAT YOUR FRIENDS ARE JEALOUS.

IN THIS COUNTRY WE HAVE A MENTALITY THAT IF SOMEONE IS HAPPY OR THEIR LIFE IS CHANGING FOR THE BETTER WE GET JEALOUS.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.