My life

------
03-24-2006, 07:56 PM
Mobile fone :embarrass

muslimah4life
03-24-2006, 07:57 PM
mobile phone i knew that would turn up LOL

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
03-24-2006, 07:58 PM
Hehehehehe :giggling: - Y? Is that a bad thing :(

muslimah4life
03-24-2006, 08:00 PM
no its a good thing coz ive got mine in my pocket

------
03-24-2006, 08:00 PM
Yayyyyy!!! Sfeeee sis!!!!! :thumbs_up :):):):):):):)

1m@@n
03-24-2006, 08:43 PM
:salamext:

Most deffinitely my digital quran...

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-25-2006, 01:38 PM
posession... as in an object..hmmm..

wel i gess its my jacket. Dad baught it 4 me b4 he passed away... cant thnk o nethin i like betta den dat

:sl:

Kittygyal
03-25-2006, 01:42 PM
o mine is me cats :p and bro pr4se sorry to here that may god bless your dad and take him to paradise and my mum :happy:

i just keep my heart touched to my pocket and remember me mum and the goods things she did for me :'(

take care

IbnAbdulHakim
03-25-2006, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
o mine is me cats :p and bro pr4se sorry to here that may god bless your dad and take him to paradise and my mum :happy:

i just keep my heart touched to my pocket and remember me mum and the goods things she did for me :'(

take care
ye wen it gets real cold and i zip up ma jaket i think o how warm ma dad made me feel, lol it was rainin and i had a flu, ma dad asked me why dont i wear ma jaket n i sed coz i dont hav one LOL, so he went out in sum pourin rain an got me one... wore it eva since lol. hek i'll even wear it in SUMMA!!!!... (*gulp* its double layerd lol)

sis im sry 2 hear bout ur mum :(!....i kno ur a revert... umm.. im a lil afraid 2 ask but was ur mum...???

:?

Kittygyal
03-25-2006, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr4sE
ye wen it gets real cold and i zip up ma jaket i think o how warm ma dad made me feel, lol it was rainin and i had a flu, ma dad asked me why dont i wear ma jaket n i sed coz i dont hav one LOL, so he went out in sum pourin rain an got me one... wore it eva since lol. hek i'll even wear it in SUMMA!!!!... (*gulp* its double layerd lol)

sis im sry 2 hear bout ur mum :(!....i kno ur a revert... umm.. im a lil afraid 2 ask but was ur mum...???

:?

o bro bless see that just shows how much your dad's loves you and he will do anything for you :) and just always will be there for you and keep you warm and not cold lol

and bro i know it's a bad thing to hear about me mum and your dad but one day god will call us too, we never know if god wants to he can!:happy:
yea bro there's no point to be afraid and no me mum was not covert me dad is an asian.

may god bless you and your dad... and you know bro there will always be in your heart cause parents are the sweetest thing and there just to good for words :)

take care

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.