/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I feel really weird...

north_malaysian
03-25-2006, 03:22 AM
I feel really weird living in Malaysia right now..

First - the flood in Northern states
Second - it's hot with no rains since chinese new year
Third - Petroleum price going up (highest record ever)
Fourth - Bigfoots in southern states
Fifth - Freak storms and floods again in several towns
Sixth - It rains so heavily starting 20th March
Seventh - Bird Flu detected

I wonder what next to come......:rollseyes

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
vpb
03-25-2006, 04:23 AM
Only Allah (swt) knows .

Snowflake
03-25-2006, 12:22 PM
Just pray as hard as you can. Or alternatively migrate :confused:

Qurratul Ayn
03-25-2006, 12:29 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Good suggestions Sister Muslimah_Sis, but I strongly suggest the first one. Brother north_malaysia, just pray to Allah Ta'ala to help you at this drastic time and for forgiveness and Inshallah Ta'ala everything will be alright.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nawal89
03-26-2006, 11:11 AM
oih teruknya malaysia...
makes me feel like i dont want to go back..
tu lerrr banyak sangat maksiyat...

vpb
03-26-2006, 02:42 PM
migrating does not work, nobody can escape Allah's swt. decisions, and there is an example in Qur'an in early times people used to go on mountains because they thought will not be hit by the disaster, but they did :)

Selam

aamirsaab
03-26-2006, 03:37 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian

Eighth?

Epedemics like those stated have been occuring for ages, it's just that these ones have happened in quick consession. Make dua, pray namaz, live your life. Every day you'll go through tests until the Big One (day of judgement) - this is the make or break - heaven or hell. That's what ya gotta be scared aboot.

life
03-26-2006, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
migrating does not work, nobody can escape Allah's swt. decisions, and there is an example in Qur'an in early times people used to go on mountains because they thought will not be hit by the disaster, but they did :)

Selam

very true

we always ask for Allah Ta'ala 's mercy:)

north_malaysian
03-27-2006, 08:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Just pray as hard as you can. Or alternatively migrate :confused:
migration is not an option. I love my country. :statisfie

north_malaysian
03-27-2006, 08:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakirah
Assalamu Alaikum

Good suggestions Sister Muslimah_Sis, but I strongly suggest the first one. Brother north_malaysia, just pray to Allah Ta'ala to help you at this drastic time and for forgivenrss and Inshallah Ta'ala everything will be alright.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah
I hope all of us pray for Malaysia and the whole world too.

north_malaysian
03-27-2006, 08:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
oih teruknya malaysia...
makes me feel like i dont want to go back..
tu lerrr banyak sangat maksiyat...
banyak sangat maksiat dan makin teruk dan pelik2. tiap2 hari ada kes bunuh, samun .... 5 tahun dahulu these things jarang2 jadi.

north_malaysian
03-27-2006, 08:13 AM

Selam
agreed.

north_malaysian
03-27-2006, 08:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
:sl:

Eighth?

Epedemics like those stated have been occuring for ages, it's just that these ones have happened in quick consession. Make dua, pray namaz, live your life. Every day you'll go through tests until the Big One (day of judgement) - this is the make or break - heaven or hell. That's what ya gotta be scared aboot.
eighth? I hope they'll be no more tsunami (between 9-12 March lots of tremors in Andaman sea.)

north_malaysian
03-27-2006, 08:48 AM
Eighth -

WATER CRISIS LOOM

"Many of the 189 river basins nationwide are in dire straits."
"Parts of the country could be facing a water crisis as early as next year"
(THE STAR, 27.03.2006, page N3)

Water crisis, even Malaysia is an equatorial country (which supposingly rains on daily basis). So weird!!:rollseyes

Nawal89
03-27-2006, 12:09 PM
banyak sangat maksiat dan makin teruk dan pelik2. tiap2 hari ada kes bunuh, samun .... 5 tahun dahulu these things jarang2 jadi.
my aunty pun cakap macam tu..Orang dah kejar dunya tak ingat tuhan..eh sabar lah..doa banyak banyak Tuhan selamatkan kite drpd semua fitnah ni.

Muezzin
03-27-2006, 02:59 PM

I'm sorry, I'm transfixed by the sasquatches.

north_malaysian
03-28-2006, 01:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I'm sorry, I'm transfixed by the sasquatches.
This bigfoots story started after the hike of oil price. I think the bigfoot story is made to make people ignore the oil price.

north_malaysian
03-28-2006, 01:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
my aunty pun cakap macam tu..Orang dah kejar dunya tak ingat tuhan..eh sabar lah..doa banyak banyak Tuhan selamatkan kite drpd semua fitnah ni.
:okay:

vpb
03-28-2006, 01:53 AM
north_malaysian, you have people after World War 2 , that maybe just went for a night to see a relative in East Berlin, and they were stucked for life till the berlin wall came down, or somebody came on the west side and stood free, so you never know what happens, sometimes you think it is bad, but it maybe be better :)

Peace

north_malaysian
03-28-2006, 01:54 AM
[QUOTE=vpb;231281]north_malaysian, you have people after World War 2 , that maybe just went for a night to see a relative in East Berlin, and they were stucked for life till the berlin wall came down, or somebody came on the west side and stood free, so you never know what happens, sometimes you think it is bad, but it maybe be better :)

Perhaps

Maryam22
03-28-2006, 01:59 AM

Selam
Asalamualakum. vpb where does it say in the quran
that people used to go on mountains because they thought will not be hit by the disaster, but they did

vpb
03-28-2006, 02:01 AM
Maryam22, when it talks about different prophet, that people used to reject their message, and Allah swt sent a disaster (water or thunder or earthquake), he saved the people who believed in Allah swt, and destroyed the one who rejected, so the one who rejected went to mountains bc they thought they will be saved from water.

I will try to find the verse and show it :) I read it somewhere but I dont know where exactly :)

selam sis.

vpb
03-28-2006, 02:19 AM
Maryam22,

He said, `I will take refuge in some mountain that will save me from the water'. He said, `today, none is there to save from God's command, except for him on whom He has mercy'. And the waves came between them, and he was among the drowned. (11:43)

sorry for mis-interpretation, but I just knew that someone said that he will go to mountains to escape.

May Allah swt forgive me for my mistake

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.