/* */

PDA

View Full Version : scientific miracles of the HOLY QURAAN

tarek samy
03-25-2006, 08:30 AM
[B]scientists who have studied the embryonic developement of human said that the accurate description of its phases made by the HOLY QURAAN some 14 centuries ago was miraculous. visit the site below to find out more about scientific miracles of the HOLY QURAAN.AND WHAT WESTERN SCIENTISTS SAID ABOUT ITS MIRACLES .

www.islamguide.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tarek samy
03-25-2006, 12:11 PM
also by visiting this site you will find video downloads of the scientists talking of the miracles in QURAAN AND YOU WILL FIND THE CONTENT WRITTEN .MAY ALLAH THROUGH THIS WORK ENLIGHTEN THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO ARE STIILL SUSCPICIOUS ABOUT THIS FASCINATING RELIGION.

THE LINK IS WWW.ISLAMGUIDE.COM

------
03-25-2006, 12:12 PM
Jazakallah for this bro.

root
03-25-2006, 01:30 PM
The reason I don't buy into this "scientific stuff" is that for every known scientific revelation discovered by science, Islam will scour through it's hadiths looking for any association. I think hadiths number in thier thousands, so it's not a miracle that every now and then you obtain a nearish match (with a little spin).

The earth was smashed into by the "mother of all" comet/meteorite that weighed giga-tonnes, the noise of the impact thundering around the planet probably deathened every animal that was not instantly burned to smitherines by the impact, the sea boiled and a 150 metre Tsunami raged. If that was not devastating enough the global forest fires smoke and dust blottet out the sun followed by two year nuclear winter. 95% of all life was destroyed, yet the best you can do is some local flood and a guy called Noah wwith some roughly correct scientific facts. As for the cataclysmic event I just described, where is it recorded in the thousands of hadiths and the quran?

Do not paste anti-islamic articles.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tarek samy
03-26-2006, 08:54 AM
I ASK THE MODERATOR TO ALLOW VIEWING THE LINK BY NON MEMBERS TO FULFIL THE TARGET.:w:

------
03-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Wrong link. Its actually http://www.islam-guide.com

waji
03-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Asalam u Alikum
brother there are some other site as well
www.harunyahya.com
www.-----------------------
www.creationofuniverse.com

Walikum as Salam

smile
04-01-2006, 07:28 PM
i think this science stuff is cool

especially bout the sun thing
in the Quran it sez the sun will rise from the west
and i read that it happened to mars or sumthing and will probably happen to us!!

cool hey!

HeiGou
04-01-2006, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
i think this science stuff is cool

especially bout the sun thing
in the Quran it sez the sun will rise from the west
and i read that it happened to mars or sumthing and will probably happen to us!!

cool hey!
That was posted around here a little while ago but unfortunately it does not mean on Mars what you think it means nor does it agree with the Quran. Look in the Science forum for the thread.

Mohammed Bilal
04-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Even in the qur'an are some of these miracles written

Mohammed Bilal
04-02-2006, 10:18 PM
Have a look if your that desperate to know the truth

Mohammed Bilal
04-02-2006, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
That was posted around here a little while ago but unfortunately it does not mean on Mars what you think it means nor does it agree with the Quran. Look in the Science forum for the thread.
Heigou it does not agree but it has a relation doesn't it and reports have been coming in from astrologists that the sun has begun to change direction.

Mohammed Bilal
04-02-2006, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
The reason I don't buy into this "scientific stuff" is that for every known scientific revelation discovered by science, Islam will scour through it's hadiths looking for any association. I think hadiths number in thier thousands, so it's not a miracle that every now and then you obtain a nearish match (with a little spin).

The earth was smashed into by the "mother of all" comet/meteorite that weighed giga-tonnes, the noise of the impact thundering around the planet probably deathened every animal that was not instantly burned to smitherines by the impact, the sea boiled and a 150 metre Tsunami raged. If that was not devastating enough the global forest fires smoke and dust blottet out the sun followed by two year nuclear winter. 95% of all life was destroyed, yet the best you can do is some local flood and a guy called Noah wwith some roughly correct scientific facts. As for the cataclysmic event I just described, where is it recorded in the thousands of hadiths and the quran?

Do not paste anti-islamic articles.
If you want information on this topic check out the "islam and atheism the everlasting battle" in refutations it will tell you some more stuff

HeiGou
04-03-2006, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohammed Bilal
Heigou it does not agree but it has a relation doesn't it and reports have been coming in from astrologists that the sun has begun to change direction.
Well don't take astrologists word for it! Ask an astronomer. It is not true that the Sun has begun to change direction. What has happened, if I remember correctly, is that the apparent direction of Mars has changed direction. You can tell this because 1. the Sun does not move relative to the Earth and 2. the Sun is about 1.392 million km across and weighs about 2.0×10^30 kg. The amount of energy that would be required to move such an object is not worth thinking about. It is also about 4.6 billion (10^9) years old which means any wobble in its orbit around the center of the Universe would have been noticed before now - think how short time you want to put this shift into compared to the Sun's 4,600,000,000 year life-span.

aljawaad
04-03-2006, 10:06 AM
[MOUSE]Subhanallah[/MOUSE]

razzzy101
04-03-2006, 10:13 AM
kewl stuf :thankyou: but dont beleive everything the media say, media only report things that will make them get a profit and audeince, they do tend to lie alot, i know some people would be like WHAT YOU ON GIRL? but its true, some websites advertise alot of false articles, i wouldn't beleive things like this until it is reported by a sheikh or someone. My advice is just stick to the islamic information its easier, and 100% truth.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.