/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sisters website

Munaqibah14
04-23-2005, 04:29 AM
:sl: I have been living at this site for some time. LOL
but mashallah I know the sister who started it and I'm glad I spend most of my free time their...it is for sisters only..but her husband has a website for everyone, too.
sisters website: www.an-nisaa.org (to sign in you have to type an-nisaa.org/forums for some reason the botton isn't working!) :thumbs_up

brothers website: www.ummah.com (they have been having problems with ppl not talking about islamic issues and some r rated language in the chatting part of the forum) but its still is a nice forum!! :thumbs_up
just thought I'd share some fun websites that also help you with your deen!

Below is a flyer about an-nisaa..it tells more site!

your sister in islam,
Sumaiyah :love:

__________________________________________________ _____

An-Nisaa forum is a place for sisters all ages and all over the world can interact with one another.
Topics include:
Marriage
Parenting
Cooking
Deen
Fiqh
and much more

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Munaqibah14
04-24-2005, 05:46 AM
I'm wondering why no one has posted in the sisters or brothers only parts of the forum!!
and it won't even let me go there!!

PurpleCup
09-30-2012, 11:37 PM
ummah.com is a complete fitna website. It should not be visited if you love your deen. IB seems very well tamed and still has a good following. Insha Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.