/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rooster crowing Allah

------
03-25-2006, 04:48 PM
Rooster crowing Allah!

MosNews Rooster in the Kyrgyz city of Osh has started to call out the name of Allah instead of crowing. The rooster’s owner, Ibragim Ismatullayev, quoted by Fergana.Ru news website said the bird did it every day. The website reporter who was to visit Ismatullayev said he had thought first that had been a fable of an Islam devotee. When he came at the scene and heard the rooster calling out the name of Allah, he was so astounded he lost the gift of speech for several minutes, the website reported. :)

http://www.qarxis.com/rooster

Mashallah!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdullahi
03-25-2006, 05:59 PM
:sl:
i've heard this before and i know its fake
midway through the audio file, the "rooster" stops crowing and you hear man coughing. then the "rooster" starts crowing again.
and it doesn't even sound like a rooster to begin with
these hoax make us look so silly and uneducated
next time please post something beneficial sis
wassalam

------
03-25-2006, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdullahi
i've heard this before and i know its fake
midway through the audio file, the "rooster" stops crowing and you hear man coughing. then the "rooster" starts crowing again.
these hoax make us look so silly and uneducated
:rollseyes

abdullahi
03-25-2006, 06:13 PM
meaning that we fall for anything. we never think twice about what we see or hear. or in other words, we don't use our brain.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
03-25-2006, 06:15 PM
Sfe for that bro bt u cnt deny Allah can do miracles

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.