/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Return my thread !!

Jamela
03-25-2006, 11:38 PM
Why has my message been moved "keeping it hot" to the sisters section? I was genuinely and desperately asking for advice and you tell me I should go to the sister's section. I am new to the forum and am not able to use this section yet as you well know. What is the point of posting my message there and people reply and I can't even see their advice! I wanted a brother's perspective since they would know how men think and feel and give me advice on how to keep ones husband interested from an islamic perspective. I needed this advice MOST urgently and am so disappointed.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
03-25-2006, 11:41 PM
sis am sooo sorry on behalf of the others....i know ur post was not treated respectfully...but am still sorry....:) :)

:w:

Hijaabi22
03-25-2006, 11:43 PM
OH SIS DONT BE DISSAPOINTED, ITS JUST THAT ALOT OF THE MEMBERS ESPECIALLY THE BROS FELT UNCOMFORATABLE WITH IT BEIN HERE AND THOUGHT ITD BE BEST IF U GOT ADVICE 4RM YOUR FELLOW SISTERS INSTEAD....AH U ONLY GOT 6 POSTS, SO U WONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE SISTERS SECTION....HMMMMM MAYBE U SHUD PM ONE OF THE MODS THEY MAY BE ABLE TO DO SUMTHIN ABOUT THIS :happy: :happy:

SORRY 2 DISSAPOINT U SIS :hiding:

Jamela
03-25-2006, 11:53 PM
Okay moderators please return my thread "keeping it hot" to this section. I can't use sisters section yet and I desperately need some advice. I am a western muslim, living in my husband's country with no counselling support here whatsoever (third world country) so I had so much hope that your forum would be able to help me. Thanks

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
03-26-2006, 03:49 PM
I have sent you a pm

itsme01
03-30-2006, 06:05 AM
:salamext:

I believe that we "bros", would not have been able to give you an appropriate advice - due to the nature of the situation. Since most people here are still young and have not experienced life much, whatever advice that you may get - might not be beneficial (that includes both genders). It is best that you seek advice from a Imam of your local Mosque, if you still feel uncomfortable - then contact more Mosques in your area.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.