/* */

PDA

View Full Version : MY msg taken off, editted by admin, and banned

sds
04-23-2005, 11:31 AM
i have been banned frm forum jus coz i posted useful info about music. my msg has been edited and changed by admin. MY USER B4was MMC!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Z
04-23-2005, 11:39 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

useful info about music
And what would that be? :confused: Music is haraam, creates hypocrisy in the heart and is a tool of the devil. What use can it be? For yoga purposes?

sds
04-23-2005, 11:42 AM
The Prophet said (which means), "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allaah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection." [Al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 69, Number 494v].

kadafi
04-23-2005, 11:54 AM
:sl: sds.

Your previous nick is not banned, I just checked the logs. What's the exact problem. Can you log in to your previous username? If not, request for a new password. There has been some authorization problems with another user account in the past. Always delete your cookies so that no one can misuse your account. And log off if you're on an public comp.

And no, your message is not edited by any of the admins. Refer to the forum guidelines.

I'll move this to trouble-shooting section

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
04-23-2005, 11:58 AM
:sl:

Yeah, I just pm'ed mmc before!

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.