/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones: Audio Quran

akulion
03-26-2006, 11:48 AM
Salam Alaikum,

Finally after nearly 6 hours of work the FULL Audio Quran is now available for Mobile Phones in the voice of Meshary Al Afasy.

The File format used is AMR which is substantially smaller in size than MP3 files thus allowing it to fit easily on mobile Phones.

The Quran is available Surah by Surah (total 114 files) - You can download your fav surahs and play them on your mobile phone now :D

The files are zipped so you will need Winzip to open the files and to transfer to the phone you will need either:

- Bluetooth

- Infrared

- Mobile to Phone connection

Please also check your mobile phone website to check if your mobile phone can play AMR files or not!

The following mobile phones can play AMR files:

Nokia

SonyEricsson
P900
P800
T610
T630
K700i
K750i

Please note that to access the download area you will have to sign up for an account (which is free)

Simply click the lil banner in my signature - sign up and then browse to the

Downloads --> Mobile Phone Downloads --> Recitations --> Meshary Al Afasy

Enjoy :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MH-UK
03-28-2006, 02:23 PM
:sl:

Jazak'Allah for that.

Just wondering how you converted them into AMR format??

:w:

akulion
03-28-2006, 02:55 PM
I have the Sony Ericsson Suite which comes on a CD when you purchase one of their more advanced phones...it contains all the tools for making content for your mobile phones.

I think you may find it somewhere on the Sony Ericsson site, its a pretty huge software though

MH-UK
03-28-2006, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
I have the Sony Ericsson Suite which comes on a CD when you purchase one of their more advanced phones...it contains all the tools for making content for your mobile phones.

I think you may find it somewhere on the Sony Ericsson site, its a pretty huge software though
ok I will have a look :w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
akulion
03-28-2006, 03:35 PM
Also check for MP3 to AMR convertors on the google.com there are loads of other convertors available for free too

u may wana check download.com as well - it has tons of freeware and shareware

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.