/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Spending on wife, children, family....

Talib-ul-Ilm
03-26-2006, 07:50 PM
1. Hazrat Abu Saeed Khudri(radhiyallahu anhu) reported that Rasullullah(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) has said that whosoever spends anything on his family members for reward, will enjoy the divine credit of charity. (Bukhari, Muslim)

2. It is described by Hazrat Abu Huraira(radhiyallahu anhu) that Rasullullah(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) has said that, to spend on one's wife, has great merit than giving charity to male and female slaves and beggars. (Muslim)

3. Hazrat Abdullah bin Masood (radhiyallahu anhu) reported that the greatest perference is to spend on one's wife and children which is necessary and then it should be spent on close relatives. (Tibrani)

It is narrated in the extract of Hazrat Arbez bin Saarya(radhiyallahu anhu) that even to give water to one's wife is charity.

4. Hazrat Abu Huraira(radhiyallahu anhu) reported that someone asked Rasullullah(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) that he had one gold coin with him, where should he spend it ? Rasullullah(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said that he should spend it on himself. The man said that he had one more and Rasullullah(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said that he should spend it on his wife. The man again said that he had yet another and Rasullullah(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said ,that he should spend on his servants. The man said that he had a fourth and Rasullullah(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said that he should spend it, on whatever he preferred. (Ibn Habban)

5. Hazrat Sa'ad bin Waqqas(radhiyallahu anhu) reported that Rasullullah(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said that whosoever spends his money to gain Allah's pleasure and goodwill, gets the credit of charity so much that even a morsel which he puts in the mouth of his wife, has the credit of charity. ( Bukhari, Muslim)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maimunah
03-26-2006, 07:52 PM
mashaallah jazakaallah khayr bro
all praise is to allah:)
thanks for sharing it with us bro:)

afriend2
03-26-2006, 07:53 PM
salaam,

:) barakAllah fique ahkee for sharing that informative post! :)

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 07:56 PM
lol i giv every penny i earn to my mum and den "borrow" money off her lol, so i mus b gettin pure reward ALLAHU AKBAR ;D

:sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
03-26-2006, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
lol i giv every penny i earn to my mum and den "borrow" money off her lol, so i mus b gettin pure reward ALLAHU AKBAR ;D

wow bro what the point to gave it then :giggling:

to show her you've earn this much money and am a good boy :giggling: :giggling:

take care

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
wow bro what the point to gave it then :giggling:

to show her you've earn this much money and am a good boy :giggling: :giggling:

take care
yep dats exactly da point and also the reward business stated b4 and so she declares me an angel lol ;D

Kittygyal
03-26-2006, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
yep dats exactly da point and also the reward business stated b4 and so she declares me an angel lol ;D

yea ;D by gaving and then taking woow a good angel then :giggling: :giggling: ;D ;D :p

take care

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
yea ;D by gaving and then taking woow a good angel then :giggling: :giggling: ;D ;D :p

take care
lol picture this i giv her like £1000 and i take a maximum of £150... i'd call dat an angel wudnt u?? ;D

Maimunah
03-26-2006, 08:16 PM
joker then dont show off bt keep it quite cz the prophet pbuh said one of the people who will rest under allah's shade on qiyamah will be a man who gives away secrate charity to the extend that his left hand is unware of it:)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-27-2006, 09:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mashaallah
joker then dont show off bt keep it quite cz the prophet pbuh said one of the people who will rest under allah's shade on qiyamah will be a man who gives away secrate charity to the extend that his left hand is unware of it:)
^ i knew that was gnna come soona or later. lol ;D the topic made me say it :X !!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.